ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd

ICICI Lombard Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Gachibowli, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh,
Pin Code: 500032, India

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Official Address:
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
401-402, Interface Bldg; No.11,

Awesome

ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews

L
Mumbai, Maharashtra

I was offered an ICICI Lombard accidental death cover policy (no. 4005/00010717/5533) in feb'07. Under the agreement, the premium was to be auto debited from my credit card no. [protected].

Over a period of time, even after the expiry of the said policy, the premiums continued to be deducted from the same credit card even after my negative replies to the tele-callers about extending the tenure of the policy.

On the 16th feb’10, I happened to visit their Gomti Nagar, Lucknow office to submit a formal letter for the closure of the said policy (Interaction id[protected] and was surprised by certain findings :

The insurance policies for which I have been paying the premiums also bears the name of some Ashok Bhutada and beneficiaries as Ashok Bhutada and Anjali Bhutada, residents of Room no 11, Tukaram Niwas, Opp Central Jail Road, Nasik Maharashtra. My date of birth as figured in the policies was 09.05.1968 (My actual date of birth, as in official records, is 07.07.1956)

The policy bears my name as proposer in the said policies (the policies in question):

a. No. 4018/IPA-108162/00/000 (28.01.09 to 27.01.10) Rs. 5323

b. No. 4018/IPA-115234/00/000 (28.01.10 to 27.01.11) Rs. 5323

Please find this also as an undertaking from me that I am a permanent resident of 2/195, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow, am a U.P.state government employee working with the C.B.,C.I.D.,U.P. posted in the headquarters in Lucknow for the last 28 years ; that I have no idea who the said individuals are ; that I have never consented to continuing of the said policies – verbally or in writing (I request ICICI Lombard to produce the proof of any such communication if your office thinks otherwise).

I would like to highlight here that, as the said policies were continued without my consent and I did not receive any policy certificate/documents by courier or by post, I never came to know about the case until I visited your Gomti Nagar, Lucknow office on 16th feb’10 and the front desk executive gave me the printouts of the same policies, after which it was established that it’s a fraud at the cost of my money.

Today, after so many days of not receiving any official communication from ICICI Lombard, I had to visit their Gomti Nagar, Lucknow office again. I met the front desk executive, Mr. Kamakhya who showed lack of concern for the case. He was quick to declare that the very office cannot help me in any ways and advised me to go to ANY branch of ICICI bank and meet any credit card executive for the reversal because according to him, the policy has been cancelled. I found his behavior unprofessional, shallow and rude. It was only after my repeated requests for meeting a senior executive, Mr. Ravi Dhawan was called and a series of phone calls were made. (interaction id :[protected]

I even wrote a mail to [protected]@icicilombard.com on 19 Aug '10 but there has been no response from their side, as of now.

My point is, that, my money was used to pay for the insurance of some people who I don’t know and without my official or unofficial consent. Even if the bank says that I was one of the policy holders, my date of birth was wrong in the papers, by virtue of which, I would never have got any benefit of my money, had there been any eventuality.

Therefore, this case amounts to a fraud and me a victim to it. Kindly take appropriate action against the offence/offenders and instruct ICICI Lombard to do a reversal of my money.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours truly,

Mrs. Neelima Vishwakarma

Ph no. [protected]
Please never post your credit card # in internet. Remove it ASAP.

Respected Sir / Madam,

I am Dilip Laxman Modak, having ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Policy (No. 4034i/HIR/04677999/00/000). My wife was hospitalized on 18-19th May 2010 for that i claimed for the refund.

Since then i am in touch with ICICI Lombard Customer Service Dept. as per their information my settlement cheque (chq no. 023833 amounting Rs.1850/-) was issued on 29th June 2010, but the cheque didn't reach to me because of insufficient address (thats what courier people informed to icici lombard - Shipment No. ZB2263507). Then again on 23rd July 2010, the same cheque was despatched from icici lombard (Shipment No.ZB2809375) but again it didn't come to me because of same insufficient address problem.

In between on 8th July 2010, ICICI Lombard Customer Service Dept. registered a complaint for cheque being not despatched to me. (Interaction ID[protected]. and also keep giving them my residence address again and again.

Today on 24th August 2010, i got a call from Lomabrds Hyderabad branch, saying my cheque is returned to them because of insufficient address.

I 100 times request them to deposit the amount in my ICICI Bank Saving Account or send the cheque to ANY of the ICICI Bank branch in Andheri, Mumbai or give me details of courier and POD number, so that i personally go and collect the cheque, neither i get the pod details on time nor the chque come to me. If I am that helpful to them why not they?

This is my 3rd year i am renewing the Lomabrd Health Insurance Policy, If ICICI Lombards documents can reach to my home in time. WHY NOT THE CHEQUE?????

Requesting you to please look into the matter and do the needful to get me my cheque asap.

Thanks & Regards,

Dilip Laxman Modak

Karambakkudi, Tamil Nadu
      i had appled for renewal of my car insurance policy on 21 Jun 2010 (which had lapsed on 6th June 2010). The policy status was shwon as pending with surveyor for almost two months. In between i got calls from the survryor located at Agartala that he will come for survey of the car, But after two months almost the status was shown as "policy rejected as condition of car unsatisfactory is survey" while on ground the survey was never carried out.
      Complient no:. MOT00931041
      s.sivakumar
      16/4 6th cross street, Ranganathapuram, tambaram west, chennai-45

Sir; -
      My car no. TN 22 AZ 5601 / MOT[protected] compliant date[protected] please give to my car report -

Gurgaon, Haryana
        Subject: Denial of claim of Mrs.Bharti Sharma vide letter Dated 17/8/2010 by ICICI Lombard.

This is with ref. to the above we want to mention the following facts.

1.I am having my self, wife, and sons Mediclaim policy of 05 lakh coverage for the family and further extended no claim limits to Rs 5.50 lakh since last 5 years. on insistance of company officers i changed this from National Insurance Company to ICICI LOMBARD with an assurance that they will provide faster cashless facilities.

2.As we all are physically fit including wife. we never needed any hospitalisation & claim from any of the insurance company.

3.It is the first time that a doctor has advised for the hospitalisation for her knees and both the wrist for joints Sinovial Fluid Aspiration & the papers faxed to you intially was having her history from birth to till date this has been confirmed by the letter dated 19/8/2010 that is was not a pre existing disease.(Scan copy attached)

We sumitted the claim of Mrs.Bharti Sharma -UHID-IHPN-0507 having policy no-40341/CHI/03907604/01/000 after diagnosis of the disease named Joint Sinovial Fluid Aspiration for cashless benefits & to our utter surprise ICICI Lombard has sent us a denial stating it is an Pre Existing disease even after 4-5 Years of coverage with them.

It looks there is some malign interest to reject genuine case submitted for a claim mentioning unacceptable reasons to reject/deny.

You are therefore requested to accept the claim & oblige at the earliest.

L.K.Sharma
        CEO
        Palam-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon-122001(Hr.) INDIA
        Tel.[protected], Mobile: [protected],
        FAX :[protected]
        ----- Original Message -----

Bengaluru, Karnataka
          Its about the mediclaim policy the no is 4111/pla56528471/00/000.I have been subbmitted all the documents to the concerned department but they have not comunicated with me ,and whenever i call the belgaum office they only give me dates ,saying that in 15 days ul get the check they are just harashing me without giving me right information,,and if i call customer service they say in 7 working days i l b getting the money . 6 months have passed the concerned department has not called me even a single time so please take strict action on the procedinngs

Suraj Desai

M
            Guwahati, Assam
            To,
            The President,
            ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE

Ref: Claim no: MOTO1525142

As a true well-wisher for of your company, I sincerely request you kindly to look into the functioning of your Guwahati office in Assam.

My vehicle (Ford Endeavour bearing registration No. AS 01 AM 3121) met with a major accident. It took them four months to reciprocate to my plea to settle my claim. I was asked to repair the vehicle and submit the bills.

Why there was no response, when both the authorised dealers had submitted the estimate to repair the said vehicle.

Himatsingka Ford had clearly certified that the vehicle is totally uneconomical for repair and TI Ford had given a repair estimate of Rs.15,77,993/-. This estimate was given four months ago. The vehicle is still lying unattended, uncovered outside under the open sky. (Both are the authorised dealer of this Vehicle in Assam).

For four months I had hired vehicles for my personal use, please do let me know who is going to foot all these bills?

I would also like to mention here that some Mr. Sharma from the moto claim deptt had the cheek to ask me to seek legal help to recover my claim.

Are we treated in this fashion because we belong to the Northeast part of India, here we people are know for our simplicity and honesty, hence we are gullible and can be easily taken for a royal ride.

If this is the intention of your esteem company than please relook into your policy matter and set things straight.

Your kind indulgence in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Warm regards,
            Mustaque Ahmed Khan

Tokyo, Japan
              Policy Number: 3001/W-1442695/00/000
              Policy Start Date: 25/12/2009
              Policy End Date: 24/12/2010

Finally I am paid for my wrong choice in opting for an insurance for my car. Although my colleque already had an bad experience, but I thought to give it a chance as I think big brands do stand by there reputation.

All through 9 years since I purchased the car,I was taking the insurance from New India Insurance Company, and I never ever got any problems of any sort with the company. But due to my change in posting from Chandigarh to Gurgaon, I didnt find any insurance agent near my place and I opted ICICI Lombard.

Problems started from the first day (25/12/2009), I taken up the policy. I requested for hard copy of policy, but till date I didn't get the same. Anyways I never paid much attention to this.

At the time of raising the policy, I asked the telemarketers do you need any documentation to support this new policy they said NO. I again asked them, how could you give me No Claim Bonus without any document, telemarketer said, "Sir, We trust you". I didn't know, what he means to say by this. Now after 7 months, when my car met with an minor accident I got to know, what a insurance policy with ICICI Lonmbard means. It means 'ADDING MORE WOES TO ALREADY HURT PPL'. Really ICICI provides UNMATECHED INSURANCE. Now when I raised a claim for repair of my accidental car, I am asked for No Claim Bonus from previous Insurer, previous Insurance Policy.

After 7 months from do I get these documents . I asked the surveyor, he said he cant help as he has to follow process. He gave me number of local manager who handles claim Mr Harinder([protected]). I am calling him since morning, but they dont bother to take up the call. Why they bother to pick the call.
              Then I tried calling customer care. He said you need submit the docs. He cant assist us other than he provided number of Mr Rajiv Dhawan ([protected]) the area manager for Gurgaon. But the result remained the same. I called him up number of times, but who cares to pick the phone,when ICICI Lombards solo objective is to make fool of the people and I think they trainee there manageres accordingly.

I know putting this mail, wont serve any purpose, other than I got a call and they say, we cant do any thing, we need these documents as this process. May I know Where is process while raising the policy ? Process is for fooling the people and to make money only.

Amit Goyal
              My father was hospitalized because of the accident. I got lot of injuries including fracture, 4 inches cut on the face, and lot of blood loss. I informed ICICI Lombard about this case and asked them to verify if they want. But they said it’s not required. Later they said that the hospitalization was not necessary of this case hence claim denied. This is very frustrating. I had paid the annual premium of 10, 000.
              ICICI Lombard fraud
              Respected Sir/Madam,

I own Bajaj pulsar 2007 built model that is theft from my Rented home on 30th march in shiv nagar Delhi.I register claim in ICICI lombard 13 April.I submit all the necessary document in ICICI Lombard Pitampura Branch and get receving from them for all the that i have submitted.
              After that i am regural in call them but they are not giving any response and after one month they told me that you are not submitting any document.

After that there Manager Miss Megha not receving my call.

Please tell Me what I have to do against them.

Sandeep Arora
              [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              46,D.C.Colony
              Hisar
              Haryana
              I agree with you Sir. ICICI lombard is just cheating people

Pune, Maharashtra
                I have been calling toll free no.[protected] since more than 15 days and spoke to different persons every time.I have been giving the details as requested each and every time and I am assured to get a call back which never happens. Last I happened to speak to one of the officers named Karan who is not able to give me the feedback despite assurances to call back. It is very surprising and rather strange that ICICI is not competant to accept my request for renewal of health insurance police which is their business.
                For your reference I am referring to Policy no.4050/W-1058673/00/001-Gold. W 500 plus plan
                Can you help me to renew this policy for further period of 1 year.
                Hope to hear from you.

Lombard ICICI health Insurance — i need support

Sir/Madam, I have searching in your website for insurance cliam for policy No.4016/0002342/01 (Lombard ICICI) but still now I can't get it where to submit so please do confirm me as soon as possible coz the card will expire the validity on 30th March 2009.

With regards,
                N. Shantibal Devi.
                i never applied for any policy i was only asked to give credit card no, date of birth & mailing address which i gave . there after i was shoked to find in my credit card statement the transaction of health policy for rajrani my mother, deducting rs. 15000/- from my credit card acc. my mother is a govt. pension holder & she is a dependent mother of a got. officer she enjoys all the medical facility. some one from icicilombard has deliberately implicated for the health policy which she never needed to apply . plz help me & take action against the faulty employee of icici lombard
                with regards rajesh kumar aacharya ji,
                cont nos. are [protected], [protected]

I have taken a policy of ICICI lombard through an agent Edelweiss. While filling up the application form I had specifically mentioned a pre existing condition.

When I received the policy doc, I found that the reference to the pre ex condition is missing. On following up they are saying that no coverage will be provided for the pre ex condition and If I insist I will have to go for policy cancellation incurring the involved expenses.

The agent has also raised his hand saying tht it is a company polcy matter.
                Policy No.: 4034i/FPP/74270636/00/000

Product Name: Family Protect Premier Renewal
                No of Insured: 3
                Policy Duration (years): 1
                Age of the eldest member (years): 39

The Apollo insurance cell raised a cashless transaction on 31st May 2013. I didn't receive any response within 4 hours. I called customer support on 1st June 2013 morning and got the response as my policy is cancelled and they are checking the system. I made calls again and again to confirm the status. After sometime, I received the status from customer support as my policy is under clarification and sent to the concerned department which require 48 hours of time.

I called the customer support on 3rd June and 4th June and again there is no proper response. The following mail has been received on 31st May 2013 from [protected]@icicilombard.com.

This mail is in reference to the Cashless request received at our end which is registered as Inward No AL[protected]. The details of the case is as follows:

Insured Name:
                Employee Name:
                UHID :[protected]
                Patient Name : SANKAR P
                Requested Amount: 80000

I am holding this polify for past 4 years which is covered my family members. I am paying the premium of 16, 000.00 every year for this policy. This is the first time in 4 years, I am hospitalised for treatment. None of my family members used this policy.

If anyone understand the real value of public money, please take this forward and give response to me at the earliest.

Sankar.P.
                I have Bought the Following Policies From Icici Lombard Health insurance Policy
                1.Policy no - 4034i/FPP/73949678/00/001
                Valid From : 4 th September 2010 to 03 September 2012 -Premium Paid -14, 460 INR

2.Renewed the policy Later
                Policy no - 4034i/FPP/73949678/00/000
                Valid From : 18 September 2012 to 17 September 2014 .Premium Paid 19, 236 INR

Total Premium Paid For 4 Years Health insurance Policy - 33, 696 .
                As we were about to renew the policy for next 2 years ICICI Lombard said those policy has been cancelled and is no longer available since last year.
                Now the new Policy renewal is around Rs .36, 000 for 2 years which exceeds mores than premium paid for last 4 years saying there are additional benefits.

I asked them To give the same policy as before as during the purchase of policy 2 years back the senior executive had assured us the premium will stay same for next 5 years slot untill my age is over 60 Years.

Being the same policy not available to us and we had no claims done to the health policy in those 4 years it is shear waste of paying premium for so many years and it being not available later .

I am loosing all my benefits of the policy as the same policy is not available anymore .As Promised by ICICI Lombard they are not able to deliver a stable Health policy And are not able to keep the commitments made to us .

We request full compensation for the premium paid .We cannot go ahead with such unreliable Source Of health insurance who changes the policy making difficult for even the applicant to pay the premium.

Being with them for 4 years they had started covering all illness for the said premium.Now when when we asked for similar Policy they say all the diseases cannot be covered.

It is very Problematic for individual to Go through Such Harassment at the age of 58.

G
                  Morristown, United States
                  This is to inform you about the awful experience that I had to face with ICICI Lombard Insurance Co.

As stated in my email below, the total estimation of the surgery for my father Mr. Bhimrao Sidnaik in ADITYA BIRLA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, chinch wad was Rs. 1, 16,000 and a pre authorization amount was approved for Rs. 51,000. I took an approval for the balance amount and was under the impression that everything will be taken care of. Here is the situation that I had to face at the time of approval process and claim settlement.

I provided the copy of the email below to the hospital staff in order to take further approval of the balance amount. The TPE desk staff at the hospital tried to fax the details to ICICI at 3.15 pm (24th July 2010) but the fax machine at ICICI had problems and the fax didn’t get through. The system made 30 unsuccessful attempts to fax details. Finally, the details were sent via email at 4.45 pm requesting the claim approval. I called up the toll free number and got the interaction ID and was told that we would receive the response within 2 hrs of time. I kept following up on the toll free numbers as I was aware this would not be done on time based on my prior experience. I was asked to spare another 2hrs of time every time I called up; I was not allowed to talk to any person at a higher level to escalate the issue. My father was supposed to be discharged from hospital on the same day and I informed the same at the toll free call centre. No communication was received from ICICI regarding the claim amount. The discharge desk at the hospital closes at 8.00 pm and the next day was Sunday when no discharges are done for insurance cases. I called up again (4th time) at 7.45 pm and asked if the approval was done and I was again asked to wait for another half an hour while the discharge desk closed. I had to make a payment of the difference amount of the bill (Rs. 17,445.00) out of my pocket despite o[censored]s having the approval.

I would also want to mention that this is not the first instance wherein I had to go through such pain but it also happened a couple of times before recently, first when I was admitted in the same hospital when the approval process took 4-5 hours of time as against their TAT of 2 hrs and the second instance was when the pre authorization claim was submitted for my father when no processing was done at all for 4 days and finally was done when I spoke to some manager at ICICI Lombard call centre again taking 4-5 hours of time.

This is really frustrating when we are charged premium and have to go through such pain while being in the hospital. I don’t at all regret to say that it has been really a very bad and frustrating experience with the insurance company.

Gautam
                  Dear Gautam,

Your complain is absolutely true.In fact there are lots of victim out who are facing the same problem.The gross negligence and irresponsible process of this Insurance Company has really spoiled the name of ICICI GROUP.

Anyways I would suggest you to kindly escalate this matter to bhargav.[protected]@icicilombard.com and mark a cc to eswaranatarajan.[protected]@icicilombard.com ; gauri.[protected]@icicilombard.com ; preeti.[protected]@icicilombard.com in order to have a proper assistance.

You may write me for any further assistance if require.

Best Regards
                  Kumar Rajneesh
                  Head
                  INDIAN CONSULTANT GROUP
                  A Leading Finance, Legal & IT Consultancy Firm
                  ( Specialisation in Banking Disputes & Grievances )
                  visit us : www.indianconsultantgroup.com

“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.”

Gurgaon, Haryana
                    I had an accident last month and my car (Ikon) was badly damaged from the front. I gave to repair to Harpreet ford and requested for claim to ICICI Lombard. Appointed Surveyor was really a narrow minded & egoistic who never listens to any request, I try to call him for any issue he never picks up the call nor give a call back and when I complained this to him he gave a rude answer “ I am not here to give all to all”. Anyways he asked mechanics to do the work as per his convenience. In all this process he hasn’t involved me in any matter, at last point there was oil leakage from steering rack in which engine was hitted at the time of accident and scratches are clearly visible, after many requests he ignored that this is not covered and not because of the accident, whereas company technicians clearly mentioned that its is because of accident and should be covered in insurance.

I raised this matter to higher authorities and expected some kind reply on this but I think they all are in the same boat and cant open there eyes, one of the senior personally visited to check the car but he also stated the same thing. I have raised this matter to further higher authorities but I think they will get up in 7 working days or so.. Till the time a costumer should wait as per there policies..

I m discontinuing the ICICI car policy after all this 1 ½ month story and also recommend all not to go with ICICI…
                    Not getting Complete Claim
                    Dear Mr. Arora,

Your complain is absolutely true.In fact there are lots of victim out who are facing the same problem.The gross negligence and irresponsible process of the officers/surveyors of this Insurance Company has really spoiled the name of ICICI GROUP.

You may write me for any further assistance if require.

Best Regards
                    Kumar Rajneesh
                    Head
                    INDIAN CONSULTANT GROUP
                    A Leading Finance, Legal & IT Consultancy Firm
                    ( Specialisation in Banking Disputes & Grievances )
                    visit us : www.indianconsultantgroup.com

I
                      Muscat, Oman
                      My Car insurance got expired on 5th May, 2010. The renewal link got never updated to allow me to buy and renew my insurance. Its been 2 and a half months since i have been playing ping pong with ICICI lomard customer care. I have more than 100 email conversations.
                      I have a hyundai santro that i kept for my parents usage. I am in Oman. I still try to call their customer care that takes for ever to reach to any agent.
                      I have spent more than 10 thousand rupees just to be in queue to speak to their customer care. And have more than 100 email conversations. I emailed to their quality assurance, however i got nothing from there.

I would request to the decision makers of ICICI lombard to shut down their shop and dont cheat people like this. Or have some quality in customer care.

Mumbai, Maharashtra

This is regarding ICICI Lomabard domestic travel insurance.
                        My travel date was on 17th May 2010 by kingfisher airlines(8:30AM) and bought ICICI lomabard domestic travel inusrance(policy no:[protected].
                        Due to some operational reasons of kingfisher, flight was cancelled on 17th May 2010 . and rescheduled to 9:00PM in the evening which was almost one day of LOSS of oneday salary and accomodation chanrges for whole day. Approx to 5000/- Rs.

As per travel insurance clause I have submitted(couriered) all the documents for theie malad office.
                        - Claim form
                        - mail printout from kingfisher
                        - Insurance bond
                        - expenses incurred receits

I sent lot many mails and calls to customer support and there is no use.

I just want to let the people know please don't go with any of the policies of ICICI Lombard of they which no use.

I am also facing same type of problem, I think we should company in the consumer Affair department of Government of India.

V
                          Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
                          SIR,

I HAD REGISTERED A COMPLAINT OF MY ACTIVA(REG NO. UK07X 8091) . I HANDED OVER ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO THE SURVEYOR BY FEBRUARY I HAD BEEN TOLD THAT THE CLAIM WILL BE PASSED WITHIN A MONTH PERIOD. BUT EVEN AFTER SUCCESSIVE REMINDERS, I AM NOT GETTING ANY SATISFACTORY ANSWER. THE CUSTOMER CARE SAYS MY CLAIM WILL BE GIVEN SOON MY SERVICE REQUEST NO IS[protected], MY SURVEYER SAYS ALL WORK WILL BE DONE IN MUMBAI BRANCH, DELAY IN CHEQUE RELEASING IS OCCURING. I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATED IN ANY MEANS BY THE RESPECTIVE COMPANY SO THAT I CAN TAKE ANY CORRECTIVE ACTION.

KINDLY TAKE THE MATTER INTO CONSIDERATION AND GUIDE ME TO OVERCOME THE ISSUE.

REGARDS,

EMAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
                          POLICY NO. 3005/[protected]/[protected]
                          CLAIM NO: MOT 01356229

Surat, Gujarat
                            i have claimed for motor insurance for my car(GJ-5-CJ-916) on date:25th may 2010 ,claim no:MOC 01567191.from overdrive auto care,piplod,surat(mo.no:[protected]) ,car was survayed by icici survayer mr.sandip(mo.no:[protected]). till today i have not received my claim amount.duirng whole month of june2010 many time i had visited to surat officeand inquired cheque issuing person JENISHA(mo.no:[protected]) she every time answered that mumbai office is not sending your cheque.i had inquired to mumbai office mr.vivek(tel.no:[protected] as per him surat office is not asking for your cheque then what can i do.Now i am not able to understand whom to ask as everybody is escaping from their responsibility.please help me.

ICICI Motor Lombard Insurance — Delay of policy

dear sir

i too agree . iam facing the same problem till and not yet solved .

please do not maintain any other ( like bank acccounts , funds, insurance ) relationship with icici further.

And also tell all to your freinds

Bye
                            Srinivas

Kind Attention

I have booked a Car Insurance Policy with ICICI Lombard online on 18th May 2010, the details are provided below.My main concern for buying the policy was IDV value , and I spoke with customer agents (Chandrashekhar) multiple times and Checked that IDV is 676000 before booking. After booking I downloaded a copy of the policy online and also received a copy by email with correct IDV value . ICICI lombard has internal mechanism of issuing a web based policy with number 3001/W-1738912/00/000 and that is different from Policy Number:3001/59432853/00/000 sent by hard copy.

Policy Number:3001/W-1738912/00/000
                              Total Package:9041
                              Service Tax:931
                              Total Premium 9972
                              Cover Note Number W-1738912

Later I received a hard copy of policy which had a different IDV Value !!!

Policy Number:3001/59432853/00/000
                              Total Package:9041
                              Service Tax:931
                              Total Premium 9972
                              Cover Note Number 59432853

Both policies are available with me in hard copy.

I tried to resolve the complaint through their call center multiple times between 18th May and 28th May, finally they registered the complaint through their call center on 28th May 2010 and got the following complaint number[protected]. After multiple follow-ups they have said that they closed the case as of June 23 as they found both policies have same number. When I called the customer care center their agents are able to see both policies with different IDV values in web based booking and hard copy policy number in their records but are not resolving the case.

I am determined to take the company to consumer court for this blatant fraud with customers.

G
                                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                ICICI Lombard is selling insurance policy thorough telemarketing. Biggest catch is that they sell through credit card only. What marketing executive says that they will just block the amount on the credit card and they policy will be said to be purchased only when we make the first instalment. They give a confirmation call to debit the credit card. What they do is they keep the recording of confirmation and not the marketing person. If we don't purchase the policy then they just return you one year premium as they sell two years policy to you. Now we are stuck with the credit card as they will come for recovery and these ICICI Lombard is out by taking the money. I am trying to file a case against them and will what happens and will update. They do this fraud specially with ICICI credit card holders.

New Delhi, Delhi
                                  I had a policy of ICICI Lombard with OPD cover Health Insurance.I send my claim to my agent Akash who got it collected in Feb'10 from my residence.(all OPd bills). vide policy no 4063i/HAP/04540245/00/000 but have not received cheque for the same amount, hence refused to further extend the policy.It is surprising that such big companies do not settle the promised claims despite sending all documents in time and harrassing the said person by the Agent-Akash.
                                  Kindly re-imburse my claim of an amount of Rs 8500/- at the earliest or otherwise I take up with higher agencies for addressal of my claim.
                                  Seema Chandra

jaipur, Rajasthan
                                    Bad insurance policy

hi
                                    i have 1 o[censored]'s i health insurance"4034i/ f p p/03025333/01/000"
                                    i wants to slander this policy today on words.

Best Regards,
                                    Mahip Mathur
                                    Skoda-Auto

----- Forwarded Message ----
                                    From: Mahip Mathur <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                                    To: [protected]@iciciprulife.com
                                    Sent: Fri, 8 January, 2010 8:06:30 AM
                                    Subject: Re: Response for Call ID # 20810617 from ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. ltd.

Greeting of the day
                                    i don't believe on icici

Best Regards,
                                    Mahip Mathur
                                    Asst.Manager Sales
                                    CHANDRA TOYOTA
                                    [protected]@gamil.com
                                    [protected]@yahoo.com

--- On Fri, 8/1/10, [protected]@iciciprulife.com <[protected]@iciciprulife.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@iciciprulife.com <[protected]@iciciprulife.com>
                                    Subject: Response for Call ID # 20810617 from ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. ltd.
                                    To: [protected]@yahoo.com
                                    Date: Friday, 8 January, 2010, 6:00 AM

We refer to your email dated 04th January, 2010.
                                    With respect to your concern pertaining to your Health Insurance with Lombard, we kindly request you to mark a mail to the email ID "[protected]@icicilombard.com" for further assistance.
                                    Yours Sincerely,
                                    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
                                    [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
                                    © 2009, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
                                    ICICI Prulife Tower, 1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai-400025.
                                    * Registration Number - 105
                                    * Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation

[protected]Original Message[protected]

Wat its heal. if this time u cant do any think. u think abut on this meter.
                                    Best Regards, Mahip Mathur
                                    Asst.Manager Sales
                                    CHANDRA TOYOTA
                                    [protected]@gamil.com
                                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                                    [protected][protected]
                                    i culdnt open the id for on line pay of monthly subscription of ICICI (prudential insurance +mutual fund). my id [protected]@rediff.com
                                    [protected]@yahoo.in policy no12792201

P
                                      Pune, Maharashtra
                                      Hello

I have taken car insurance from ICICI Lombard online. As per the document which I have received from ICICI Lombard, its valid from from 5-Jul-2009 till 5-Jun-2010.
                                      But in their system they have wrong data. They say its valid from 5-jun-2009 till 5-May-2010.
                                      There was minor incident which took place on 8-May-2010 for which I had to change the front bumper which costed approx 20000/- .
                                      Now ICICI Lombard is not accepting their mistake and rejecting the claim saying its out of the duration. I have sent the scanned copy of the document and also tried to talk to so many people but they are not listening to it.
                                      So this is the only way in my hand.
                                      Kindly co-operate.
                                      If required I can give the other details too.

Thank you so much in advance.

~Pavan

ICICI Lombard — Car Insurance Claim

My Claim number MOT00941066 has not been settled by ICICI Lombard even though they have received all the details. Can any one help?
                                      My Claim number MOT01072026 has not been settled by ICICI Lombard even though they have received all the details. Can any one help?

Delhi, Delhi

I'm Dhawal shah i booked the icici lombard car insurance policy through one of your customer care executive Mr Ravi shankar on feburary 2010 for my Maruti Swift Zxi model,he had done fraud commitment with me like while booking my car insurance policy i give all the information truly and correctly to the agent, in fact i told him that earlier my policy is registered with the bajaj allianz company and i took my car claim just two months before instead of this he give me wrong NCB value just for the sake of competition and i clear that " ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU ARE GIVE ME CORRECT NCB VALUE ". he said sir dont worry i'm giving you correct NCB VALUE and after two months i got the letter from icici lombard that mentioning WRONG DECLARATION OF NCB VALUE.and mentioning that you have to pay extra 3000 rs for your car insurance after that i call to the customer care of icici lombard and i had word with MS MUNEER,Mr VARUN and MS PRAVEEN they are helpless in this matter infact the team also heard all my recorded call which had done while booking my car insurance through mr ravi shankar, they agree in this matter that the mistake has been committed by customer care executive.and i made more then 50 calls And many e-mails to the icici lomabard comany and still i didn't get any satisfactory result just one reply i got from every one that please pay the balance amount and i wont expect this kind of reply from icici lombard department and totally i'm dissatisfied with icici lomabard this company had done "FRAUD WITH ME "
                                        sir please solve this issue and expect a satisfactory reply.

POLICY NO- 3001/W-1558804/00/000

DHAWAL SHAH
                                        I am one o[censored]r customer from j&k srinagar i got vehicle from peaks auto pvt ltd & they give me a tieup policy of icici.but when my vehicle met with an accident within 6 months on 5 febuary 2010.and I submit
                                        the documents with FIR report and the surveyor refused me my vehicle to be total loss but it was lying in workshop fronm last 3 months and MR.SUKHMEET SINGH is busy with personal relations & MR.MODI
                                        as well.