ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd

ICICI Lombard Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Gachibowli, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh,
Pin Code: 500032, India

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Official Address:
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
401-402, Interface Bldg; No.11,

View More Information...

Awesome

ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews

New Delhi, Delhi
I bought a mediclaim poilicy from ICICI lombard in which I can get a OPD claim for Rs 7000.It has been 40-45 days noe and nothing has happened with my claim.When I talk to ICICI lombard guys they tell me to contact the third party number provided.The third party guys does not entertain my call and most of the time they disconnect it.When I talk to ICICI Lombard guys regarding this they say that they will call me back but they never do so.Initially they gave me a period of 21 days but it is now more than a month and a half.

ICICI Lombard Health Insurance — Second Ch of PF Amt and Know me the total amount of PF

I have submitted my PF application in Jan 2008 to teamlease officers.but yet i have not received any response from your side.Please let me know the total Amount of PF as well as confirm me about my payment of PF amount.

Sarika Panwar
Lombard not responding to the customers Query

Y
    Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to complain about my frustrating experience with “ICICI LOMBARD”.br...
    M
    Delhi, Delhi

I have issued a cheque of Rs 3507/- dt 08-08-08 for the Motor Policy renewal.
    They issued a policy...

B
    Dear All,

I want to make complaint against unethicalness of ICICI lombard life insurance.
    I purchased the subject policy appx 4 years back against my home loan.The policy is of 5 years.Now after 4 years I paid total home loan and applied for cancellation of policy with the hope that they will refund me the pending amount.
    I applied to Pune Kothrud Branch to Mrs.Archana and asked her how much refund I will be getting. She replied that let apply 1st and the call will come from ICICI. If at that time itself I was knowing that there is no refund in the 5th year then why I would have cancelled the policy. Inspite of it is nowhere mentioned on the policy that no refund in the last year cancallation.
    I want to place a legal claim on ICICI Lombard and want them to refund me my balance amount whatever it may be even a single rupee OR cancel my cancalltion application and recontinue the policy.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
      To

The Manager / Customer Services Department / Greivences Redressal Department / or to whoever it may concern

ICICI Lombard Health Insurance,
      ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, Zenith House, Keshavrao Khadye Marg, Race Course, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai- 400 034

Dear Sir/Madam

My previous health policy for my old parents was 4034/FHR/03758941/00/000 and was payin premium for since last three years. And current notice of premium sent company is 4034/ FHR/ 03758941/00/000

If you see both the policy suddenly premium is raised from 7361/- to 48284/-. Now this is an embarrassing situation.

I have a questions for the company:

- This is a fraud with customer, please justify if not,
      - When I went to Vadodara Branch, Landmark Building, Customer Manager was laughing against me saying “ IF you do not want to continue, stop and go out I have other customers
      - Misbehaviour of Manager with customer with non reply of proper answer. Today also I do n’t have answer.
      - Why premium is raised suddenly without notice to us and policy deactivated

I want immediate following:
      Now Sir/Madam these things I want to immediate effect:

1] Policy to be activated
      2] All my NCB to transfer with same policy.
      3] An apology letter from your company for the abuse, discomfort, loss of peace of mind and time wastage for entire period caused to me.
      5] I will NOT fill up any Health Declaration form since its your companies fault because of which my policy got elapsed.

As you can make out by now in this whole process your company was at fault, if these things are not done with immediate effect I will approch consumer court and that would not be a good idea I guess.I will not even hesitate to go to the media and show your companies true face to the innocent customers even. God forbid if I my parents would have some health issues that time, your company would not have given even a single rupee to my family, even though the policy was Lapsed due to your fault.

Kindly do the needful

ICICI Lombard — Health care insurance not deactivated

Hi Sir/Madam,
      My Name is Rufin. I have applied for a credit card and received. On Nov 21st i have received a call from customer care hearing that i have signed for Health care insurance in my application and they said it is not cancellable now once it is activated then only it will able to cancel. so they got confirmation like that.
      when i have confirmed i got my Policy No. which is 4034/FPP/04168975/00/000 and immediately on the same day i have applied to deactivate the policy and got reference no[protected]. They have informed within 11 working days it will be deactivate. But after 11 working days i have called with that reference number but no proper response. From credit card they give me a credit limit as Rs.40, 000. Now they took Rs.13145 from my card. Even if i'm asking for deactivate also they are not cancelling the policy and i have trying to call continuously but no proper response for this complaint.

why i need to pay amount without a benefit?

Kindly anybody please help in this.
      Even they duped me by giving me mediclaim policy for 2 years. When I was admitted in hospital i had sent TPA through my hospital to them and there was no revert. Finally afer numerous calls to them i got the final information that it will not be covered. I said fine but now please cancel this policy. They never cancelled it and it has been charged to my CC. Now the balance on my card is around Rs 10150 just because of this pathetic policy and affected my CIBIL

G
        Noida, Uttar Pradesh
        I was having an Health Policy which expired this month.

I was chased by your people for renewal . Already, i have made up my mind to change the Policy since I had a very bad experience for one of the Hospitalisation claim . But, your sales people gave me an assurance that such incident will not repeat. Hence, I agreed to renewal with the policy amount debited on Equated Monthly Instalments.

When I received my credit Card statement, I got shocked to see that the entire amount was debited in one go !

If such an attitute ICICI is having in not keeping up the word, I am in loss of words to express my agony.

I have already lodged the complaint ( against the person who spoke from your Hydrabad branch) for converting into EMI. The reference Number is[protected] .

I am awaiting the response and will react based on the same.

Through mail, I was informed that the revised policy Number is 4034i/HIR/04785735/00/000 and the documents will be forwarded to me. Till date, I have not received the same.

icicilombard health care — wrong deduction by credit card

i am a client of icici lombard mediclam compeny my mediclaim no is 4034 /i hir/05472545/01/000 which expierd on 24 augest 2011 so i renwe this police by phone through my icici bank credit card no by your bank officer so my above police is renew for more one year on dated 23/8/2011with rs11009=00 it is aggriable but same day your officer without my consent dabit rs 2054=00 and rs7586=00 dated 25/8/2011 and rs 26306=00 dated 3/9/2011 so i shocked withought my other policey how icici lombard dedect above amount in my icicibank credit card i am given to my credit card no to your officer mr sachin for enqviry but he is use my credit card without my consen and dabit above three entry so i call your officer and he told me you fil your complain though emil so i file my complin to you please very find this froud in my account and give me reply argently otherwise i file my creminal complaint in ahmedabad police station agenst your officer sachin who use my credit card no for wrong police no and make froud with with me

Singapore, Singapore
          I was contacted via phone by a sales person to buy ICICI Lombard health insurance.
          He called me since Iam holding ICICI Credit card. I have told 2-3 times that Iam not
          interested as the very name is ICICI. But he persistently called me and told so many
          benefits like Rs. 1000/- for every day hospitalized apart from all hospitalization benefits.
          Then I asked him to give me the link to go through the list. He told that the website is
          not having all details. Once I get the documents and if something is not there, I can
          immediately cancel the policy by calling him back and he will reimburse the full policy
          premium. Then there was a call from ICICI Lombard person directly to confirm the
          name/address/terms and conditions etc., The sales person asked me to say Yes for
          all of them (one that even says that on cancellation we have to pay some penalty).
          Somehow I agreed and recieved the policy documents. Then I did not find all these
          benefits in that and then called back this sales guy (Name: Shekar from chennai)
          and asked him to cancel. He agreed, but after repeated requests he did not try to
          cancel. He stopped picking my calls to his mobile number later.

Then I called the landline number (from which he called me[protected].
          Some other person picked it called Mohammed Rehan Hussain. He then asked all
          details and offered to help me after talking to his manager. Then he told me that his
          manager mentioned that one policy cannot be cancelled. If I take a add-on policy on
          my mother/father's name, then they can cancel both together and refund the premium
          amount. Out of no way I agreed again and went through same procedure. After receiving the
          documents for my mother's policy I called this guy to cancel both. Again he did same
          stuff. After 2-3 calls, he himself started speaking as a different guy and mentioned
          Rehan is in hospital after accident. After repeated calls, one new guy picked it and
          he heard all the above and told me that they cannot cancel the policy without the
          penalty of some 25-50% of premium amount. He told me that the previous 2 guys
          told lies to me on the same and he is a new person joined and don't know Shekar
          or Rehan. All this appears like a detailed cheating plan employed by these guys.
          Iam paying around 24K for both the policies.

Now I have raised a online compliant directly with ICICI lombard, not sure what
          result I will get. Can somebody suggest some ways to handle this?

Viswa.

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with your policy number, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

K Raghavender
          Office of the Nodal Officer
          ICICI Bank
          Many companies are selling Medical/Health Insurance policy to their credit card holders via telephonic talk.
          Like ICICI's sister concern company ICICI Lombard, they call to the customers, and try any how to sale the insurance police.
          As soon as the customers say yes, they start the policy without any document signed by the customer, without any medical checkup.
          Moreover, without any information bank blocks the amount (however the insurance amount to be paid on monthly basis) and paid to the insurance company, and debit certain amount to the credit card account.
          Such thing happened with my friend.
          The banker is ICICI bank and health insurance company is ICICI Lombard which is sister company of ICICI group.
          When we went to the office and raised the question regarding the policy, they executive/manage told us that the complete telephonic talk was recorded and on that call record, the policy was started.
          When we told them to cancel the policy, the person told us that the representative would call after 2 days.
          After 2 days, the representative of the company called us and told that to cancel the policy would charge around Rs. 15000/- as a cancellation charges.
          Surprisingly, the premium it’s self is not more than that cancelation charges.
          By doing such thing without giving any information to the customer, is it legal?
          Moreover, they are passing information to the other company by breaking rule of the RBI notification.
          file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/RBI/NotificationUser...
          My question is that;
          1) Does such police is valid or not?
          2) Is it under RBI norms to sell Insurance policy on telephonic talk.
          Thanking you,
          Sincerely yours,
          Paras Jariwala
          ( [protected] )

Surat, Gujarat State, INDIA

S
            Delhi, Delhi
            I had purchased the policy (Policy no. is 4034i/CHC/04811319/00/000) using the EMI option but the whole amount was debited at once. The payment was done using my HDFC BANk credit card.
            On first instance when i came to know that the payment is debited at one go i cntacted the ICICI Lombard consumer care & they told me that the request of converting the payment in EMI was rejected by the HDFC BANK. On checking with the HDFC Bank i got the reply as -:

"Further on receipt of your e-mail, we made a detailed review and found that to avail merchant EMI towards the transaction incurred on your card account. The transaction needs to be swiped using an HDFC Bank's EDC machine. However, we observe from our records and confirm that the same was not swiped through HDFC Bank's EDC machine. Hence the transaction incurred at M/s. ICICI Lombard is not eligible for EMI option".

So it was clear that the mistake was made by ICICI LOMBARD & when i contacted them back with the HDFC Bank's reply they told me to cancel the existing policy & issue me a fresh policy the payment for which they will charge in EMI's.

As the earlier policy was purchased using my HDFC bank credit card payment due date for which has gone past so the HDFC BANK is going to charge the late payment fee & finance charges on the amount which was wrongly debited by ICICI Lomard which they are refusing to pay.

So, I request you to please look into this complaint.

Satish Kaushik
            Mobile No. [protected]
            H.No.274, Gali No.-17,
            Swatantra Nagar, Narela,
            Delhi-110040

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              thought ICICI Bank is the trusted bank few hours before. Now only I come to know that it is the fraud company I never saw. If you want to know the reason, please read the story which happened on my life.

I received ICIC Bank Credit Card in 2009. My credit card credit limit is 30, 000. I planned to increase my credit limit. On June 18, 2009 Morning around 2.00 pm I received a call from chennai ICICI Lombard Insurance a man introduced herself as Vijay (I don’t know whether this is a original name or fake name)ICICI Customer service officer, handling the Preparation of Credit Card Statement for my credit card. He asked me that if you are interested for increasing the credit card cash limit. I told “Yes, but I don’t know what it the procedure to increase my credit card limit”. He replied me that one guy will call you and talk you regarding insurance. You have to say yes for everything. I asked why should I have to say “Yes”. He replied no need to worry about anything . I am the person going to prepare Credit Card Statement for you. You will receive the verification call “Accept the things from the guy and don’t interrupt in the middle”. After that you will receive the policy with in 2 days. I have Called to u on this number and I have canceled the policy which i have received, There is no cancellation charge for this policy. This is the easier way to increase your credit limit.

At that time I am not realized that she is cheating me to sell the product. I thought he is from ICICI Bank customer service. I received a call from Verification officer and I told “yes” for all the things. The same day I received a message from ICICI Bank at 4:00 PM, that I made a transaction of RS.5, 576.00/- from my credit card. I shocked. Next day he called me for that happen & he told me “Be Cool, nothing will happen, I am here to help you, without your permission nobody can take any single amount from your credit card. After receiving your policy number, I will cancel your Policy, Don’t worry”. I believed his words because I thought he is from ICICI Bank Customer Service. After that I received the Policy number on my mobile on 18th june 2009. In July 2009 Cradit cared statement added that policy amount. I immediately called to Lombard Customer service and informed the things which happened to me. Customer Service Officer replied that you can cancel the policy but you have to pay Rs.1800/- of your amount as cancellation charge”.

My question is

Why should I have to pay the cancellation charge?
              This is the way that ICICI encouraging their staff to cheat their customer?
              This is the way to develop your Business?
              If the Bank cheating its customer means what is the customer situation?

Please don't belive anyone who calling you. Think twice before taking the decision. Be alert, because nobody will us after this kind of cheating. They are planned very well, how to cheat others.

H
                Respected Sir,
                I submitted the complaint of baggage loss on 23re December 08, and then after i have submitted the all the proof which is required for the claim except the boarding pass and original no compensation received letter from the air line(Duplicate i submitted). Till now i haven't received any check and they are telling that once you give me this two letter then after we will settle it, But how can it possible for me to give it because the boarding pass i throw out i thought it is not require in future and the No compensation letter is given by the british air line company by email, They are not ready for the hard copy to send me.
                Whenever i called to the customer care they told me that your check is in pending and it will take more 7 days to settle but it not settle yet.
                My name is Hitesh Patel and the insurance policy no is : 4049/0000088/02 and complaint number is : 3763455
                Please suggest me what to do with this situation?
                Hitesh Patel

K
                  Hyderabad, Telangana
                  Hello, Sir
                  To whom ever it may concern that Iam KP Rajeshwari Ex-employee of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Department Employee id :242952. Till Now i didnt Receive my incentive cheque after my resignation.When iam asking my USM(Namarta Bansal) she is not at all taking care about it. if not when iam asking to my ASM(Giri babu) same he is also saying.so when iam asking to Teamlease they are also saying that to ask to managers.But iam in dialoma.whom to ask please solve my problem
                  So, Please sent me the details how to solve my problem if not send the details to my mail id kp.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Thanking You Sir,
                  Kpraji

I worked icici lombard last 18th months but before my resiginatation one incentive cheque will came that time i asked my manager she didn't give and also i send a complaint to team lease also there also not gave any response

My Employ id : 298869 Please take a action for that its my kind request.
                  Hello, Sir
                  To whom ever it may concern that IamR.Bhuvaneswari -employee of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Department Employee id :298869. Till Now i didnt Receive my incentive cheque after my resignation.When iam asking my USM(Namarta Bansal) she is not at all taking care about it. if not when iam asking to my ASM(Giri babu) same he is also saying.I asked one more SM(Ms.Preaveena) same she is also saying.so when iam asking to Teamlease they are also saying that to ask to managers.But iam in dialoma.whom to ask please solve my problem
                  So, Please sent me the details how to solve my problem if not send the details to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com Thanking You Sir,
                  Bhuvana.R

J
                    Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                    I have taken a car insurance policy from ICICI Lombard on 25 Nov 2008. This policy was issued only after the verification of vehicle and all other documents viz. RC, previous insurance etc. by the surveyor of ICICI Lombard. They had issued the policy in my name even after they checked the RC which was on my sister's name. They did not tell me about any discrepancy on that policy. Now my car met with an accident and I have made a claim for the insurance. But, ICICI Lombard rejected my claim because of two different names in vehicle's RC and policy insured name. However, all other vehicle details and address are same. In fact, this was a mistake done by ICICI Lombard only as they should not have issued the policy in another person's name even after verifying the RC and other documents, and also they have taken the premium amount for the same policy. Now, when customer needs the claim, they are rejecting to process the same and hiding their mistake of issuing a wrong policy. Due to this, I wanted to cancel the policy and now they are saying that they will deduct some money from my premium as the said policy is with me since 25 Nov 2008. No matter whether it is Valid or Invalid or useless for the customer.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Pune, Maharashtra
                      Have lost my job since March'09 ... According to My icici lombard ( home safe ) insurance policy, in a job loss I am eligible for a 3 month home loan waiver ...I hve submitted all the documents & forms duly filled together with my office letter stating that I had been asked to leave from my earlier office on account of lay off...

The documents though received by ICICI Lombard office on 16th May’09..( 50 days till date )i have had no positive response from them. Have called to confirm the status of my policy at least 6-7 times..but all in vain. Inspite of all this I have been paying my EMIs on regular basis B’coz I do not want to default from my side.
                      Name: Abhishek Ranjan
                      My request ID No: [protected]
                      It seems as if icici Lombard is just stretching the time and is trying to neglect and oversee my claim which I am eligible for, as all their documentary requisites have been fulfilled and there should be no excuse to dishonor or reject my claim.

I need a solution to my problem pls. if at all someone is listening to me..

ICICI Lombard — Claim on Loss of job

I have taken a flat in Hyderabad in 2007 and at that time I at that time I taken the insurance on my loan by ICICI Lomabard which covers the claim on loosing the job . In Nov 2008 I lost my job because of recession & when I tried to claim I am not getting proper responce & its almost a month that I am trying but of no use .
                      You should escalate it to higher management in lombard.From where u got this insurance.

about policy tax rebate

sir i have a policy no :4111/HSP/92374481/00/000 Can u tell me about tax rebate benefit like section 80c or 80D or any other

Policy Number

Is policy number is cert no. ... if it is car number it is not working to renewal my cert no. is 3005/19957869/62890/000

I received a phone call from icici lombard stating that there is a medical policy for self and the premium for two years will be 6616/-

and this will be paid by your icici credit card as the have tie up with Lombard

The monthly EMI was 311 /-

I asked them on phone whether there will be any interest charged for the Amount,

They denied the fact that no interest will be charged.

Now i received an sms from ICICI Bank that the interest will be charged on your total premium of Rs 6616 /-

I called lomabrd to cancel the policy as they had told wrong information

Now they are telling that i[censored] cancel the policy u wull be charged cancellation charges of Rs 952 /- as it is just one day before the policy been made

I have email it to the customer service of Lombard and i have copied it and send it below

But till now i had not got there reply

So iam writing it to u

To: [protected]@icicilombard.com [[protected]@icicilombard.com]
                        Cc: [protected]@icicilombard.com [[protected]@icicilombard.com]
                        Subject: Re: ICICI Lombard General Insurance Policy Soft Copy *

This is in regards to my policy no :4034i/FPP/04800075/00/000,

Ur Customer service people called me and told me about the policy and the details,

But they did not tell me that the interest will be charged for it,

When i asked repeatedly about the interest part on my Premium they denied that there will be no interest charged on my policy,

Now when i want to cancel my policy due to above reasons they are telling that u should pay cancelltion charges,

Is the company fooling the people in this way,

Ananthan
                        This seems to be a very common fraud that ICICI Lombard is resorting to. One just receives a call and is bombarded with a lot o[censored]nnecessary information. The next thing you realize is that your credit card is being charged. There is no written consent for this deduction and I am sure the credit card division is part of the fraud. If they cannot make money in an honest fashion, they cannot start cheating people and more so their existing customers! This is not but cheating...!

Gurgaon, Haryana
                          Dear sir/mam

I am have purchase Health policy from ICICI Lombard at 08/06/2009 with the policy no
                          4034i/FFH/W-910579/00/000...

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                          I have a loan care insurance policy from ICIC (4043/0000002/ICICI/HL/0019108). I got it along with my home loan (LBBNG[protected]). I got my home loan transferred to another bank, so I called customer care and asked them to cancel the policy. (SR[protected] on April 9. When I asked for the cancellation (i called 2-3 times to confirm before final cancellation) and everyone from customer care assured me that i will be getting refund about 12000 by cheque which will be send to my address. After confirming the fact that i will get refund i asked for cancellation. I got 3-4 calls for the cancellation and the executive forced me not to cancel it. But i refused and again confirmed in each call about the refund and everyone informed me that i will get the money. Finally the policy was canceled. After 2 weeks when i enquired about my refund, i got the shock that there is no refund. Since then i called icici multiple times and explained that why i would cancel my policy if there is no refund. I still have one and half years left. Since last 3 weeks i am calling and no results. SOmeone called Ms Parveen on 5 june assured me that she will check and get back to me but nothing happened.
                          Cover start date 26 Oct 2005
                          Cover End Date 25 Oct 2010
                          I raised the issue on ICICI site with interaction id [protected]. I got one mail stating "With reference to your mail and as per confirmation given by our concern department, we would like to inform you that the policy( 4043/0000002/ICICI-HL/0019108 ) has been cancelled as per refund grid. "
                          I dont know and really do not want to know anymore what is this refund grid. Please understand the simple english what is my point and resolve it accordingly. What i know is that ICICI promised me a refund during cancellation and now ICICI is only refusing it. Whether you are writing mails or working in call centre you represent ICICI. The worst part is that no one bothered to give me a call. However for credit cards / invetment planning i still get spam calls from ICICI but to resolve an issue, no one calls!
                          Now the question is not about Rs 1000 refund but about the trust and faith in ICICI. The way i have been treated in last 2 months, makes me really angry and frustrated.
                          Anubhav Mishra

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                            Hello friends, I found a strange thing about ICICI Lombard insurance company. Few days back, I tried to insure my car with...

S
                            Bengaluru, Karnataka
                            ICICI LOMBARD & TTK are jointly bombarding the people with thier insurance schemas, they are the biggest shameless looters in the market...In my case they just called me and imposed a Medical policy on my credit card for Rs.12, 000/- which i am paying everymonth in EMI's till now...But i got hospatilised on Dec 11th 2008 and discharged on 16th dec 2008 & submitted all the documents for the claims by 23rd Dec 2008. But for my claim of Rs 19, 000/- they are till date repeating " ITS ON PROCESS" PLS GIVE US 2 DAYS TIME"...from TTK when called to customer care..[protected].

Policy Number : 4034/FPP/02476419/00/000
                            Card No: BLC-IL[protected]B
                            Contact Number : [protected]
                            TTK Claim Reference Number : BLC-12-08-CN-L36397
                            Date of claim intimated: 24/12/2008

Intrestingly, they are still charging me the EMI's without fail everymonth which i have to pay along with other expenese made in my credit card. Do they have any Shame???

I strongly advise not to fall for thier schemes, and be careful with your credit cards.
                            Please remember to blast them when they call to sell you a mediclaim policy especially from ICICI LOMBARD & TTK..

I will publish this in all nespapers and online blogs...

ABOVE COMMENT ARE TOTLY WRONG, TTK ASK T0 SUBMIT BY K R SRIDHAR
                            LATHAASRI K
                            SAI VARSHAN - PHOTOCOPIES OF INDOOR CASE PAPERS WITH HISTORY SHEET. REQUIRE ORIGINAL HISTOPATH REPORT. BUT TILL dt 11/2/2009 THEY NOT SUBMITT IT, WHAT A PROBLEM HIM TO SUBMIT BOTH FILE WHEN THEY TREAT IN ANY HOSPITAL

THATS WHY TTK DID CLAIM REJECTED AFTER WAITING A LONG TIME

ICICI Lombard & TTK Health Care — Not processing health Claim

I have requested for reopening for the claim in February’09. For past one year I HAVE MADE MORE THAN 2 DOZEN CALLS, I have been receiving update from call center that my claim has been reopened but status is not changing. I am not receiving any useful information or escalation contact from call center folks.

Please help in resolving this issue

V
                              Darwha, Maharashtra
                              1) I ISSUED Cq OF Rs 4649/-, Cq No 853815 DATE 12/12/2008, FOR PAYEMENT OF YEARLY PRIMIUM OF MY MEDICLAIM POLICY NO 4063/FHR/02931715/00/000
                              2)Vide ltr. no. 235517-dec o8/NI Date 30/12/2008, OF MY S/A AT CIVIL LINES BRANCH OF ICICI, icici lombard gen ins. has informed me that the said cQ has been dishonnoured by your bank and under the circumstanses we can not process the ins.of IHPN-O4435131 AS REFERED BY THEM, WHICH IS CARD NO
                              3) AS TERE WAS NO REASION FOR DISHNARING MY ABOVE CQ I ENQUIRED ABOUT THE SAME BY VISITING THE BANK BRANCH SENDING E-MAIL AND WRITTEN REGISTRED COMPLANTS TO ICICI BANK AND ICICI LOMBARD GEN . INS.
                              4) ICICI LOMBARD GEN. INS.IS NOT AT ALL RESPONDING WHER AS. ICICI BANK IS TELLING THROUGH TELEPHONIC CONVERSETION THAT TEY HAVE NOT DISHONOURED ABOVE CQ AS PER THIR RECORDS
                              5) THIS WAY MY FAMILY LOST COVER OF MEDICLAIM WHICH WAS IN FORCE FROM LAST TWO YEARS
                              6) I REQUEST FOR DAMEGES FROM CONSERNED AND PENALTY FOR LACK OF SERVICE ON PART OF ICICI BANK OR ICICI LOMBARD GEN. INS. CORP

ICICI Lombard — not Issuing of mediclaim policy

Dear Sir/Medam,

PL refer enclosed correspodence, I have paid the amount in July 07 (Refer enclosed e-statement) for issuing new mediclaim policy for my childeren named Raj.

I made many reminders but till date the policy is not issued.

PL do needful.

Hiren Rana

Pune, Maharashtra

This is with relation to the ICICI Lombard Insurance which was forcibly thrown upon me.
                                I started receiving the statements for the payment of the premiums to which I ignored it.But I did not think that in the bargain I would have to pay a very big price for it.
                                I was sent the Credit card also which the telemarketing asociate lured me with the excellent benefits and life time free charges and so on.
                                I did not swab the credit card at all.
                                The monthly statements started pouring in and on one very fine day that is 17th April 2008, when I was travelling in Mumbai, I get a call at 2.30 pm, the person saying he is speaking on behalf of ICICI Bank from the Police Department asking for the payment of the amount due of the premiums.
                                I explained to them that I was in Mumbai at that time and would get in touch with them as soon I would have reached Pune.
                                But he was very adamant and he threatened me that if the money was not deposited by evening on that day they would visit my residence and take away my wife, my children from there under custody.Naturally not being in Pune at that particular time and the threatining received, I immediately made arrangements for the same from Pune through my friend and made the payment of Rs 20, 218.00.
                                After reaching Pune I visited the Bhandarkar Branch of ICICI with my complaint but they just turned a deaf ear saying that they were not responsible for the department people, they might be the people send by the Lombard insurance.
                                I went to the Lombard Insurance and they gave me the same reply as the ICICI that they might be the people of the Lombard Insurance.
                                In this manner I was made to run from pillar to post but in this race I lost my money of /rs 20, 218.00
                                Then again I got in touch with the Lombard to cancel my policy and they did the same and after deductions I was to be paid some Rs 4500 odd figure which i havent till yet received the same.
                                Please can you help me in this case as the policy first and of all was enforced upon me thro a telephonic conversation and the mental harrasment which i suffered from the people who were claimimg to be the Department people.
                                Besides this they have also been deducting /rs 500 per month for some BSNL number which has never been registered by me.
                                I would be highly obliged to you to help me in this case.

My creditcard no is [protected]