Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to Idea Cellular

Having problems with Idea Cellular?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Idea Cellular customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Idea Cellular

1800 270 0000
Mobile
Fax

Idea Cellular reviews & complaints page 11

I tried to send port message to 1900 from my idea number [protected] by using format port to port to jio. How ever the messages are not being sent, it shows sending failed. I have tested sending messages to other numbers and it works but messages sent to 1900 are being blocked. I have talked to idea customer care who repeatedly states that they couldnt find any reasons why port messages wouldnt be delivered. Please help...

When I calling to some number from my idea number it saying invalid number

Dear sir/mam,

My sim card is not showing any network for last 3 days.
    I tried to solve the problem by restarting the phone, reinserting the sim, and even changing the phone.

It is getting very discouraging for me, i don't see any options available to solve this issue. My idea number is [protected], i can be contacted on [protected]@gmail.com

Dheeraj
    Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Sim is not working at all.The Network is not available.Neither able to take as well as recieve call in it.Please do some needful ASAP.([protected])
      Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They have deducted Rs22 from my balance without my permission.
        "Hello!
        Thank you for choosing to access Games World,
        You have been charged Rs. 22
        Your balance"
        Request a refund and not to repeat such deduction. This happens many times...

i am not recieving any text messages since 3 days.
        i work in private firm and i have to travel a lot for which i need otp and several msgs to be recieved.
        i am helpless as i checked with every possible person but i have been tols that idea is facing this issue as its getting merged with voda.

but this is purely a worthless service.
        i will not recommend tp use idea voda.
        Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From 3 days my idea sim is not working it is shown no service.i need this problem to be solved as soon as possible

Idea Cellular — Port no not working

I have idea mobile no., i am trying to port sim to another network but PORT message not sending to 1900. I can send message to any no. but 1900. It is like network is blocking my message to 1900....

Game pin service activated without consent and automatically deducted Rs 50 for 10 days service. I need the money back, and in future do take my consent for such services.
            Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My idea sim is not working. Currently I’m working in Dubai. I would like to know how to get a new sim from Dubai.
              Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My sim card is not showing any network for the last day
                I tried to solve the problem by restarting the phone, reinserting the sim. please help me urgently. I try to call your customer support I cant connect them.

My idea number is [protected], I can be contacted on [protected]@gmail.com...

Idea cellular network is very bad in compare to others. It is one of the worst sim card, I never want to use it again because it never works properly specially in emergency.

Idea Cellular — SMS tariff block despite having credit balance

Idea wont allow sending SMS despite having credit in my prepaidd account. Yes my plan does not allow outgoing SMS (because I don't send many SMSs) The one time, I do need to send an SMS for which I was happy to be charged from my balance, idea blocked my sms.

Frustrated and decided to PORT out my number but SMS to TRAI numbers like 1900 are blocked too.

This is not good. You will lose the loyalty of your customers....

I got a text message from VZ- ViCMS that an amount of 22 deducted from my balance for downloading fun portal. But I have not downloaded nay app related any game. Please help me with this issue. Idea company is charging any cost without doing anything. Please resolve it.
                  Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sim showing no service couldn't make calls n messages

"Hello!
                      Thank you for choosing to access Contakt Gaming Service,
                      You have been charged Rs. 25
                      Your balance is Rs. 54.36"

This has happened thrice now. Even after contacting customer service, this has not stopped....
                      I have received a SMS reading “ Your monthly Idea callertune subscription has been renewed.You have been charged Rs.49 for month.To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223.

I had never subscribe for caller tune.

Immediately I had sent SMS to Stop to 155223 but I have been charged Rs. 49 for any such service .

You are requested to help me for refund of money charged, I had been charged by customer care...

Cannot activate sim since 5 days
                      Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very worst experience, customer care not even bother about the customer request, just registers complaint and never work on it. Issue will not be solved, i made more than 5 complaints
                        .But there is no change in signal, Atlast i'm going to change the network....

From 25 sept to today 10 October 21 Incoming call stop.i was completed to call center but problem not solve. Sim change from gallery but problem not solve. So please give me 15 plus day incoming call losss.5000* ...=₹.
                        Please give prot code.🙏🙏🙏🙏