Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Aug 13, 2022

File a complaint to Idea Cellular

Having problems with Idea Cellular?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Idea Cellular customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Idea Cellular

Mobile
Fax

Idea Cellular reviews & complaints page 12

Good Morning,
please improve my idea Network signals. So many times I raised complaints but no one solved them. Internet connectivity is low at Hyderabad also, and signals are very poor not only that location at every location having the same issue. I am unable to get calls, if any one tried to reach out saying switch off this number like...
If I am facing any emergency situation, there are no proper signals. please Madam request...

I am having a problem with this vi sim as there is no internet network found
Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I eas charged for caller tune subscribtion many times. I promise I did not even try to subscribe caller tunes. It was not single time I was charged multiple times. How can you subscribe caller tune without my concern. For this reason only I want to change my service provider. Please and consider it as serious complaint. I don't want any subscriptions from your end. Never ever change me again for these caller tunes. I have sent STOP message...

Respected Sir

I had worked with randstand india LTD since 01/04/15 TO 30/06/2017 and deputed to Idea Cellural Ltd.

Deputed ID- 409617
    ID/Name TNMAS[protected] / RANDSTAD INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
    Member ID/Name TNMAS[protected] / SUNIL HARINKHERE

Some technical problem i can not withdrow amount i am send couriar by speed post my documents on 25/01/21 . Docket number is EC[protected]IN.

I hope you will give me positive feedback.

Sunil Harinkhere

Dear Team,
      I have been trying to send a port message to 1900 from my idea number +[protected] by using format port SMS. However the messages are not being sent, it shows sending failed every time. I have tested sending messages to other numbers and it works but messages sent to 1900 are being blocked. I have talked to idea customer care who repeatedly states that they couldn't find any reasons why port messages wouldn't be delivered.br...
      I am trying go PORT my number from Idea to other cellular service provider. However, whenever I send the SMS "PORT " to 1900, the message is not being sent even though I have an active plan and sufficient balance to send the SMS. When I contacted the customer care I was told that I would have to recharge with a plan of Rs. 128/- or above for sending the SMS. When I have the sufficient balance in my account why should I make another recharge...

Idea Cellular — Deduction of my balance by sending unwanted games messages

20 rupees has been deducted from my account on today (19th Sep 2021), I received an sms saying "thank you for choosing access to Games World, you have been charged ₹20". Without my confirmation how it will happen,...

I recharged my this mobile on 13/9/2021 i.e. before 2 days of expiry date. As such I am entitled to receive internet data of 1.5 GB/day + 0.4 /day GB + 0.1 GB / day + 5 GB extra data as per message on my phone but I am in receipt of only 1.5 gb/day + 0.4 gb/day + 0.1 gb/day. Please do the needful and grant me data as per message.
      Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried to send port sms from my idea number [protected] in the required format to 1900 but the message keeps getting failed
        Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Idea company has started Gamepind service without my consent. Amount deducted from my account is Rs 55. Amount has been deducted twice. screenshot of amount deducted has been attached...

I have recharges with unlimited pack including 300 sms. still could notbsend sms. displaying " Cant send message with VI india error 50"
          Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i recived and text sms from 54300 idea cellaur connection. That you have requested for service moviesTime.

I dont give any Service request for any thing, But thet deduct 75 Rs from my main Balance.

i want to cancel that request and i want my deducted amount of 75 Rs back.
            This Image my Deducted phone number [protected]

Sorry to Say, but Idea is giving very bad service and I can't believe they are asking us to make recharge of 128 for SMS even, I have 88rs balance on my idea sim. another service provider giving sms service free and your company ask for recharge to send single sms, I have my own balance and you can apply charge as per SMS and minus that amount from my main balance.Very third class plan .Definitely I will port my sim card to some another service provider.
              Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I am deeply concerned about automatic deduction from my account balance (both) by your company with out my consent. I haven’t opted for any games or movies. Kindly refund the amount unjustly deducted to my at the earliest.
                Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I and my brother recharged twice to my father number with 379 pack. Can you please let me know how can I get refund or apply the packages one after one.
                  My father number [protected]

You can reach me for any quiries on [protected]. Thanks in advance !!
                  Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir card is not working properly we are not concet others help us
                    Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am not able to send sms from idea cellular network though i m having balance in it...
                      I requested the customer care executive and made a complaint there, The customer care executive has directed to recharge worth rs 128(minimum) as per the protocol since June 2021. I was not informed about the company's new policy, now i wish to port to another network which initially requires to send sms to get the UPC.
                      Now, I would have...
                      I have done recharge of 48 plan below given no.
                      [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
                      recharge has has been done at Saturday 4-9-2021 but still plan are not activated .
                      i request you to give me solution & activate my plans ....

Respected sir, I have purchased an idea sim 5 years ago and had been using it regularly. It has been broken 10 days ago and I thought of getting a new sim on the same number. But as to my surprise, the sim is registered on on another id proof whose i dont even know. How is this even possible. Now how can i get the same number as it is very important to me.
                      Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My No-[protected].Eventhough I recharged it but if someone calling me I am not recieveing any call and text message as well.Even I cant able to call anyone.Please do some needful.