Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to Idea Cellular

Having problems with Idea Cellular?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Idea Cellular customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Idea Cellular

Mobile
Fax

Idea Cellular reviews & complaints page 9

Idea Cellular — Failure to credit Recharge

I had recharged my prepaid Idea sim on 14th Dec 2021 with Rs. 501 unlimited recharge pack. The amount has been debited from my bank account but the Idea has not yet credited it. I kindly request you to refund my whole cash amount of Rs. 501. I did wait for two days for any automatic refund but no response....

I have re-started phone 4-5 times
Changed sim but no luck still it says no service
Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm trying to send a port request from my vodafone idea mobile number but the text to 1900 is not going out. It's failing time and time again....

We have no signal here, no net is running, no call is taking place, there is a lot of problem, please fix this problem quickly or else we will have to change the sim. Thank you.
    Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Idea Vodaphone is deducting Rs.35/- every week from my balance for Re.1 Store?????
      and VI app do have an deactivation button but any time you press on it and it shows server is done comeback later.

Even the SMS you receive from 54300 shows for unsubscribe pls send STOP message to 155223, but no use.

How to stop deducting Rs 35 from my main balance every week!!! can anyone help solve this?

Service...

My sim card is not showing any network for last 3 days. I tried to solve the problem by restarting the phone, reinserting the sim, changing the phone and even changed the sim card as well from idea store.

I don't see any options available to solve this issue. My idea number is [[protected]], [protected]@gmail.com

Pooja Gadvi
      Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, My idea sim card is not showing signals for the past month and can’t receive any calls or send any messages even to port to different network.
        Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried to send port message to 1900 from my idea number PORT MOBILE NUMBER . How ever the messages are not being sent, it shows sending failed. I have tested sending messages to other numbers and it works but messages sent to 1900 are being blocked. Please help
          Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recharged my mobile number [protected] through Net Banking for Rs. 179 on 10th December 2021 and received an SMS with Transaction reference: IGAMPAVRZ2

Bank Transaction was also completed successfully but my mobile is not recharged. Till now i got no message regarding the recharge, allthough the amount has been debited from my Bank account.

Res. Sir
              From 4 days range not there no calls coming going what is use of card 179 rs chargeed recharge done same problem all range gayab ho gaya
              From 1 year internet problems
              In last month November only 4, 5 days range from 30 days why you running company to give continuous trouble
              Your drama starts when tie up with vodaphone your problems
              Fine of 3 to 6 lacs demanded 2 notice given

Please help me, suddenly this happened, fir the past 9 months, I used this sim
                Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not subscribed or even ever tried to join this service named juice up videos. But Idea keeps sending me text
                  " Hi! We have received & are processing your request for service JuiceUp Videos - 30 Days. Just sit back & relax, you will receive a confirmation within 2 hours."
                  "
                  Your request for JuiceUp Videos - 30 Days activation could not be processed due to insufficient balance.Set your favorite...

Tell me should I buy another sim of another company or else you just set your towers... So i can get atleast OTPs... 😒😒

Address badlapur e mohan palms
                  Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I live in yellow sapphire society ghule nagar there is no network here can u check the issue
                    Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I have been wrongly charged (On other number) 3 times by Vodafone Idea Limited. Below message is for reference.

Hello! Thank you for choosing Contakt Gaming Service. You have been charged Rs. 25

I have not activated any kind of service. Please deactive it. Thanks.
                      Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

UPC not getting by idea mobile always they are asking useless question when yo submit a request for UPC code

Hi, I am prem,
                          I couldn't send port message to 1900
                          Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am not getting the mobile network in my phone, meanwhile I have changed the sim slot but not getting the mobile network.

Not receiving Idea Cellular network signals at my home

Idea Cellular — Churn sim

My request was only that my SIM network was not show so I exchanged SIM and after that I could not make any kind of call and sms & your back end team has churned my number without my permission now my all transactions has been stopped due your customer care mistake so please look into it....