[Resolved] Ikya Human Capital Solutions — I need my salary slip

thanikag
Hai team,
I am thanikachalam, i was work in idea cellular ltd chennai, emp. Id:a370246 (Crs fde), i need to my salary slip for apply my esi and pf and next move to another company. Kindly send the password to my mail id ([protected]@gmail.com). And kindly send the address to collect my experience letter. Kindly resolve my queries. And the chennai ikya branch is not responding my words.

Thanikachalam
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 4, 2017
its not resolved .. they are charge to send my salary slip to send my mail id.. this is not fair.
its to bad, its to silly...

[Oct 04, 2017] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by thanikag, Oct 04, 2017
its not resolved...

Comments

I am Subhankar Chakraborty Emp Id A201684 left the organization on March 2014.But still now I am not getting my PF balance. Please give suggestion how can I get this amount.
Subhankar Chakraborty
Sir
I am Bhaskar I am unable to login into my I'd plz solve this issue plz because I want my salary pay slips..
My employee I'd is 1043300

Thank you sir.
I am working at Nokia solutions India private limited on 2015 batch.. I am worked 6 moths.. I have not my payslip or any other documents.. I need to Employee No or PF account No (or) UAN no... Kindly do the needful pls provide the details

Name : Narayanakumar
Nokia office my Employee ID: 62012875
Work address : Plot No OZ-08, Sipcot Industrial Park, Hi-Tech SEZ, Panrutti Village, Oragadam Industrial Corridor, Mathur, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu 631604

Nokia solutions India private limited

Thanks & regards,
Narayanakumar R
Sir/Madam,
I Dhurba Kumar Sharma bearing
employee ID EASTL35532 worked with Samsung Pvt Ltd as a sales promoroter for 9 months in Gangtok East Sikkim.

From my salary some amount was deducted for PF. So sir kindly send my salary Slip and PF No, UAN No whatever is needed to claim PF.

I want to claim that PF as i dont have any PF NO, UAN No, Salary Slip.

Therefore i kindly request u to look after my matter.
Kindly do the needful pls provide the details.

Name : Dhurba Kumar Sharma
E-Mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com
Employee ID: EASTL35532
Work address : Gangtok East Sikkim

Thankyou
Dhurba Kumar Sharma
+91 [protected]
my salary slip to send my mail id.. this is not fair.
Hai team,
I Bikram mudi, from Unicharm India Pvt Ltd.my employee ID QS1432620.i want my username and password.my email id bikram.mudi.[protected]@gmail.com.
Therefore I kindly request u to look after my matter.
Username and password
Respected sir
Iam MD.samshad Hasan I am working quess(ikkya) I didn't get salary slip I want salary slip in my mail .
Please send me my salary every month in my mail .this is my mail id.
[protected]@gmail.com
Employer code 1459202
Designation sales and service provider SBI
Mob no [protected]
Please provide me my payslip
As soon as possible
vasin's reply, Mar 21, 2019
Not receiving my user name password name:Abdul Rahuman .m Reference no:QS 1480569 my mail id:[email protected] mobile

IKYA General Staffing, 4th Floor, S.V.Towers, No. 27, 80 Feet Road, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India - 560095
    Ikya Human Capital Solutions - I need my salary slip