India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
India Infoline Finance Ltd.

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care

1860 267 3000  [Customer Service]

1860 267 3000  [Helpline]

Contact Details

Corp Office

IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Off. Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013

Regd Office

IIFL House, Sun Infotech Park, Road No. 16V, Plot No. B-23, Thane Industrial Area, Wagle Estate, Thane 400604

International Offices

Singapore

IIFL (Asia) Pte Ltd., 6 Shenton Way, Oue Downtown 2, # 18-08B, Singapore 049319

Dubai

IIFL Private Wealth Management (Dubai) Ltd., DIFC, 808 Liberty House, P.O. Box 115064, Dubai, UAE 241294

USA

IIFL Inc., Grace Building, 34th Floor, 1114 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY10036

Tel: +1 212 221 6800

Fax: +1 212 221 6818

UK

IIFL Wealth (UK) Ltd., 45 King William Street, London, EC4R 9AN, UK

Geneva

IIFL Private Wealth (Suisse) SA, Place de la Fusterie, 7 1204 Geneva

Tel: +41 22 310 99 90

Hong Kong

IIFL Private Wealth Hong Kong Ltd., Level 9, 907 Central Building, 21-27 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong

Mauritius

IIFL Private Wealth (Mauritius) Ltd., 5th Floor, Barkly Wharf, Le Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis, Mauritius

Tel: +230 210 7028

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Complaints & Reviews

The captioned account is maintained jointly by me with my wife Sujatha Venkatakrishnan (first holder) having been opened in October last year through one of your representatives who canvassed the account.

On 11th May we had given Delivery Instruction Slip (DIS) to your Mylapore branch who initially refused to accept it since the account was apparently maintained with your T nagar office in Chennai. I HAVE NO COMMUNICATION INDICATING ANY SPECIFIC BRANCH OF ACCOUNT OR THE NEED TO APPROACH ONLY THAT ONE. In fact I reside in Millipore at its an absolute mystery as to why I was assigned the T Nagar branch. Finally after much persuasion the office accepted the forms

The very next day I got a call from one Mr Padmanabhan (+[protected]) of your Millipore office advising that the forms were rejected for difference in signature of first holder. I called on the office on 14th with my wife and signature proofs (PAN cards) but was advised that there was an error at your end and the forms have actually been accepted. While irritated at having to make a needless trip, I was happy that the transaction was going thru.

Unfortunately that was not the end - The very next day Mr Karthik of the T Nagar branch ([protected]) called to advise that the slips were indeed rejected owing to signature mismatch and he requested for fresh forms. I agreed to provide them as I wanted the transfers to be done early and he collected the forms on Saturday (16th May). I also provided him fresh copies of our PAN cards

On Monday i was again advise that my wife's signature was not acceptable since it was not exactly as in the application form. !! A fresh set of forms were again taken on Tuesday (two forms covering 4 scrips) .

Now I learn that one of the forms was actioned but the other rejected now on the grounds that my signature does not tally !. I cannot understand how this situation arises when both were signed at teh same time and in the presence of the Infoline representative, and only feel that your staff are either being stupid or difficult.

Whatever it is IT IS NOT AMUSING. I have been a banker for 30 years and do understand the importance of signature verification. but what seems to be happening is vindictive behavior with total lack of consideration for the discomfort this is causing.

I have with me copies of all these documents which I am willing to produce for a competent investigation.

IndiaInfoLine — Stupid Service

Hi All.,

This is siva, I am having DMAT account with India Info Line. I never find such type of worst service in India i.e.., 22wrking days a month, 18 days their office use to have system problem, ups down, net disconnected, vsat problem, their site http://trade.indiainfoline.com 365 days problems i.e.., problem means not the application error it will show your current balance as Rs.10000/- instead of 1lakh, you can check your trading options once in a week because all the time that site is busy.

I fed up with India Info Line.

Reg,
Siva

We have taken notice of your query and request you to email your query with login id to [protected]@5pmail.com, in order to help us solve your problem. Alternately you can post your query at http://qna.indiainfoline.com/clientquickresponse/frmlogin.aspx or contact customer support at[protected].

IIFL Cutomer Service

script:ASHAPURMIN (nsc code : 203 bsc code: 527001)

qty : 10 nos
    date of sell : 12 may 2009.
    date of purchase: 14 may 2009 at 09:55am
    reason of delay: The software provided by The company did not take higher rate or any modification of and status shows: placed.

the company in email gives me deadline on 13th may 2009 that by next day 10:30 am i should submit details. Which i did before 10:00 am: The attached chain of emails is testimony. This morning when i was unable to contact their local representative at guwahati i entered into chat session with the company (agent 62993) who abruptly winded the sessionsaying there is time limit and ending. If i so desired can open another chat sessions. WHY THIS MANHANDLING ?

DETAILS OF EMAILS: (NOTE PICTURE ATTACHED to show buy)

From: [protected]@hotmail.com
    To: [protected]@5pmail.com
    CC: brahmanand.[protected]@indiainfoline.com
    Subject: RE: Delivery Shortage in your account for Settlement2009083(NSE Normal)
    Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 21:01:23 +0530

Dear Sir please note the shares are purchased before 10:am and details mailed to you.

A copy send to your Mr B Gupta at your guwahati office.

thanks

sajal das

> From: [protected]@5pmail.com
    > To: [protected]@hotmail.com
    > Subject: Re: RE: Delivery Shortage in your account for Settlement2009083(NSE Normal)
    > Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:15:44 +0530
    > Dear Sir/ Madam,
    > With reference to your mail, kindly note that the shares which are not in your account and your have sold it, is called as delivery shortage, note that the shares which has been short sold by you, need to transfer that incase the shares are not transferred by you before or on the payin day (by 10.00am) to meet the market obligation, the shares will be auctioned by the exchange and the penalty will be levied for the same.
    > Please note that your shares will be auctioned by the exchange on T + 3 days. The entry for the same will be reflected in the ledger on T+4 (Fourth day).
    > Auction rate is decided by the exchange.
    > Assuring you of the best of our services at all times. Please get back to us for any clarifications.
    > Warm Regards,
    > Muthu Raman.N
    > CASE :- 432393
    > Dear Sir
    > It is unfortunate that the said script was placed at higher values for BUY but it used to revert back to 35.75 (same as SALE). I reported the matter to your Guwahati Office (Mr B Gupta) but without any favourable response, though he too tried to help.
    > I somehow able to BUY 10 nos of the said script
    > date :may 14, 2009
    > other dtails: enclosed doc file
    > SAJAL438
    > sajal das

Dear sir/ madam i have still not received the PF amount, Unable to contact on the given no or no one response on the NO given 26470007

India InfoLine — WE HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR P.F. YET

my self jitesh h.jariwala Pf A/c No is Mh /44699/7610 and hetal k.patel Mh /44699/7649had applied for withdrawal of his money from pf on 23th november 2008, since then it has been 6 months but they havent done the neeedfull, instead they are making excuses that due to rains the name from the file has been washed off as such,

we worked at india infoline P.L.department surat branch we do all pruceeder from our siad.
      To
      Branch manager jai sanghani India infoline ltd (vile parle west)
      You are aware that on 17/09/2009, we had a disagreement and a verbal argument ensued between us. Subsquently, I had tenderd my apology to you. But you refused to accepting apologies and you had orally instructed me to not report to work from same day, you also prevented me from doing my work by blocking my email id.
      you did not give me any termination or suspension latter or any written instruction or correspondence, infact you avoided to put any thing in writing.
      Such act of yours is highly un professional and high handed, such act holding personal grudge agaist me is highly undemnable and against proprietry.
      I my said letter demand you as under what ground have you orally instructed me not to report work. As under what authority did you stop me from assuming and resuming my rightful duties, under which authority did you not or avoid to issue to me a termination letter . why your such act not be construed as highly personal in nature.

I am mailing a cc to the chairman, md, vp, hr, so as to upprise them to the said incident and your high handed behavior .

cc to
      Nirmal jain (chairman of Indiainfoline ltd)
      venkat (managing director)

REMINDER

To
      Jai sanghani
      (Branch manager)

Ref to above subject, I want termination latter by written format on what groud did you terminate me from the job, so provide me the same asap.

From

Santosh k gaikwad
      (Employee id C41946)

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
      Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
      Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
      Dear Jitesh,

IIFL customer Service

hi
        my name is imran tai, i am customer of india infoline ltd, but they are always not taking my phone, when i call them, and main thing due to them i m making losses, i m not able to oprate my online 5pasia .com, i saying them but they r not supporting me. my branch is india infoline adajan surat gujrat and rm name is deven and branch manager name is tejash

Anant Here. Imran I am strongly agreed with you. The same situation I am facing with IndiaInfo line, Udhna Branch in Silicon Shoppers.

My relationship manager name was Indu Pandey (Chandni), & she had never responded my query nor he has replied my Phone Calls or SMS. Also she had made a LOSS of Rs. 10, 000 in my Account.

So, please advice what can be the next step that can be taken to recover mine Loss.

Anant Jain
          every financial organisation before implementing and introducing his system for operation
          first tested...

I am a member of India infoline Ltd and trades in shares. I requested for payout check of Rs.23100/- on 27th March but till date I have not received any money nor any satisfactory response from India Infoline.

Request you to kindly take up the matter with Mr.Nirmal jain CMD of India Infoliene and get me the payment

My Trading ID is MURALINR

Muralidharan Nair

I would like to bring in your kind notice that i did apply for new IPO in NHPC Limited (2nos lot, Amount of Rs.12600) but till today neither i have received Units nor my money back, therefore you are kindly requested to look into the matter and investigate why it has happened. Details for the same as below.

UserID : AJAB2009
          Bank Account No :[protected]
          Bank Ref ID : [protected]
          Bank : ICICI
          Status : SUCCESSFUL
          Confirmation of application: as in attached file.

With Best Regard's

Ajab Singh

I have opened Demat account in December 2007 but still I didn’t get my client master list, welcome kid and trading account I have visited/called to your Banjara hill branch Hyderabad several time but they repeat same story we are checking and we will call you very shortly and unnecessary they are cutting my amount I don’t know what’s happing with my money and they have sold my share without intimate me I want my money or give me good service your service really harassing me.

Wasiq khan
            Hyderabad

I am a client of India Infoline Securities P.Ltd., Mumbai for last 4-5 years. I use to trade in...
              Dear All,

1.I am Rashmi Singh holding an Online trading account with India Infoline Securities Pvt Ltd Raipur...
              DEAR SIR,

I have a remiser account with INDIA INFOLINE, My FAN ID is :F4017, Name : UPENDRA PATEL. It was...
              Dear Sir

Subject regarding to indiainfoline ID NISHKUM1.I have applied for FUNDPAYOUT for Rs 52039.00 and it...

my account with indiainfoline, some days before my RM purchased nifty without my permission and make a loss Rs. 6700/-. I complained so many time to the company but no any positive response. Please help me.

Regard's

Hariom Tyagi

India InfoLine — Trading without permision

Through this mail I would like to make a complaint for one of your agent Mr. Ranbir kumar his employ code is C-50871 and mobile no- [protected], regarding the trading without my permission.

I would like to bring it in your kind consideration that he did lot a trading from my account without my permission .you can check the record .The trading record shows that he traded only for brokerages purpose, he did blunder on daily basis but not inform me. I have already made complaint against him to branch office Mayur Vihar (New Delhi), but no any action taken by branch manager. Now who is responsible for my loss? My loss should be recovered from his salary otherwise he will do again with other customer. I want make a fIR against him.

I am sure you will recover my loss from his salary and you will take necessary action against him.

With Regards
              Jyotsana Sharma
              Flat No.302, Sector -22
              DDA Flats Pocket-1
              Dwarika New Delhi

India InfoLine — Trading without permission

This is to bring to your notice that an employee, Prashuram Jaiswal (employee id : C53006), of India Infoline Services Ltd. traded in an unauthorised and indiscriminate manner in my online trading account resulting in a substantial financial loss to me without my knowledge. I had bought shares of four different companies at various intervals between November 2007 and February 2008 and now I find that these shares are not there in my account.

This broker is now saying that he traded in my account with my permission, which is not the case. His branch manager, Imran is supporting this broker and refusing to listen to my complaint. I request the authorities to take strict action against both Parshuram Jaiswal alias Prem Raj and his manager Mohd. Imran Khan, as soon as possible.
              India info line is not only cheating clients but also the employees. The reason why they are selling without your knowledge is the employees are not given salary unless and otherwise they show 3 -4 times of their salary as brokerage. Frustated employees are doing some trading without the knowledge of the clients and leaving the company inorder to put the company in trouble.

The usual thing happening in IIL is they will recruit somebody in the middle of a month. they will give salary for half the month. From next month no salary will be given, which they will realise only in the third month. They will say it will come after 10th, 15th, 18th and the next month will come and no salary will be given. By this time, they will catch some clients and make them do some trading. If reason is been asked for not giving salary, they will simply say you have not met the target of brokerage as well as getting clients. the frustated employees will leave the company without any salary having worked for 3-4 months and this will continue. they are not bothered about people leaving the company as their clients count is increasing.
              Some sever action should be taken against IIL for cheating emplyoees also.
              let us unite for justice, call [protected]
              ya it is very much true that they r trading without the clients placing the order with them they do this just to earn brokrage without considering the long term perspective. we have had the same experience, they r practicing all sorts of illegal practices even then i do not understand why SEBI, NSE or BSE is taking any action on Indiainfoline are they hand in glove with the brokers.

Indiainfoline should be banned from doing business on BSE and NSE.
              My id is JADUMANN. ON 7TH of December my Relationship Manager bought albk and lost Rs3000/- and said sorry I have good targets, and in the past Relationship manager bought PFC fut and axis bank fut and lost Rs, 11000 and Rs, 5000 respectively by doing trades without my consent. If it continues to happen like this then I will take legal suit against the company.

My ID is NAGARGG73
                My relationship manager is trading in my account without my consent.
                he says sir sorry i had some targets. which is not my obligaton.
                I tried to contact their branch manager who says he cannot talk he is busy.
                Customer support is in mumbai they say neither we can give u customer support's Head's phone no or email id.
                Dont Know Whom To Compaint To...
                Prashant Nagar
                Res Sie/Madam

I left the job India Infoline Pvt.Left.Joining before 2 month (job start date:11-jun-2009 to 31-jul-2009) you give suggestion properly salary which is the style completly pay scale mentiod offer letter or performance basis count salary and pay the payin slip.I gave performance basis cheque.my CTC IS 96, 000 AND pay monthly cheque 3, 000.pls solve the my problem.cut my salary in IIPL92D5C

my self sreelesh ts (my no;[protected], email;[protected]@rediffmail.com) .I have a trading a/c in 5paisa(indiainfoline) from last 2007/12 my id is sreelets .there is no custmer suport .Due to some techinical reson i couldnt issue my danalakshmi bank cheq .so i gave the cheq of my brodher (sharath kumar, hdfc bank)(cheq no:0608531 cleared on 11-02-09, i have attached the bank statement below) reayz who is the teem leader resived cheq directly from my hand at that time he dint told me any thing about third party cheq after 4 days i found my cheq was cleared but my a/c was nill when i asked about it they replied it was 3rd party cheq but when i gave him the cheq i informed him it was not my cq if it was the problem then y did he present the cheq and cleared it .they then told me they will refund i[censored] submit the transaction coppy of the bank.I submited throw mail( riyas.[protected]@indiainfoline.com) then they demanded for the bank seel .I submited that too then they demanded their officer wants a forme to be filled by both party .we filled it scaned and submited it throu mail .now they are demanding hard coppy to be corriered i did that too.i am asking u i[censored] cant transfer the amount to my trading ac then please refund it . i am not asking ur monney is this the custmer sopport u provide to ur customer .if they informed there is a form to b submited with that u shold submit the bank statement we would have don it .from last 2 to 5 week they r making us fool
                  third party cheque not remitted(refund)

I have Commodity Trading Account with an Id: VENKDHAM in M/s India Infoline Commodities Ltd., at their Rajahmundry branch, having office address as: D No.6-6-10, 2nd floor, Above Bank of Maharastra, Vadrevu vari Street, T. Nagar, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh.

During the period from dt.13.05.2006 to 19.06.2006, trading transactions were done without my consent in my trading account; and possess my hard-earned money to a tune of Rs.31, 216/- by deflating the balance in my account.

Repeated requests and reminders to sort out my grievance to the company’s management were turned unfruitful; and hence brought to your kind notice for redressal.
                    G.V.Ramana
                    Mobile:[protected].
                    Business engaging in unfair, fradulant and deceptive trade practices

India Infoline Commodities Ltd., — unauthorized transactions in Commodities Trading account

Repeated requests and reminders to sort out my grievance to the company’s management were turned unfruitful; and hence brought to your kind notice.
                    Please help me out in this regard
                    Thanks & Regards

G.V.Ramana
                    Mobile :[protected].
                    My case o[censored]nauthorized trading is a novel example of rampant misuse of loopholes of the security market. Inspite of my written instructions with the deposit in advance, to purchase blue chip shares on market correction, the surplus funds I had deposited in our account to purchase shares were misused without our knowledge to trade to the extent of 59 crores just to generate brokerage for the company ( India Infoline Ltd.) to the extent of Rs 2, 66, 330 and delayed paying charges of Rs. 33, 072 i.e. the company earned a brokerage of Rs. 3 lakhs from these two accounts in a period of 2 months.
                    The MODUS OPERANDI of doing unauthorized trading is by pressuring the relationship manager to generate brokerage 4 times their salary or else they are threatened that they will be sacked from their job. Here the broker company earns huge brokerage and in most cases gets away with the crime as in most cases instructions given are oral by unsuspecting, gullible investors and thus later very difficult to prove the cheating infront of judicial forum. Here in the company also helps the RM by not giving any documents or contract notes to the client of the trades done. Thus the client is unaware of the transactions done in his account. Also after discovery of these unauthorized trades by the investor, the company immediately suspends the RM but hold back his salary to force him to good the losses.The broker company to further trap the customer convinces him that ‘ The RM was bad, and if one RM is bad, the entire company does not become bad. We will pay back your losses as it is a meagre amount for the company and also help you to recover the losses from the market by our “expert tips reserved for the management”. They thus urge the customer to trade which they do with concealed ulterior motive of misleading the judicial forum later by showing the exact debits cleared by the authorized trades done afterwards, that the customer was also aware of the earlier unauthorised trades.
                    So NSE should educate investors once such unauthorized trades are discovered by an investor he should not to do any transactions afterwards in his account.
                    As many such cases are reported to NSE, done by trading member to increase their turn over, NSE has started the Investor education advertisements in newspaper advising 1 ) not to give e-mail id if not in use.
                    2 ) not to power of attorney.
                    3 ) not yo give surplus fund in Account.
                    Brokers are misusing the power of attorney to trade illegally in customer account and sell of shares from their demat account to cover the resultant losses and finally earning a decent commission for the relationship manager and the Branch Manager.
                    Inspite of my repeated complaints SEBI, no action has been taken against India infoline Ltd.( I.I.Ltd. ).
                    Many such cheated investors of I.I.Ltd. and other broking companies will definitely surface to highlight this grave loophole in our capital market.
                      I am Amit Kishor Gupta Advocate from Budaun UP
                      Indiainfoline company not open it my account and i am given...

i need to check the balance for my PF ACC NO- MH/44546/10683

indiainfoline ltd — without intimation freezed brokerage

dear sir,
                      as i am a sub broker of india infoline ltd .i have some N PA and dr balacne which company called as negative net worth they hold my chq of brokerage of rs around 80 k from last two months and did not paying a single peeny of intrest but they freeze my amount in against of the N PA they didnt settle down these a/c's also and they are charging intrest on these a/c's @19-22% p.a as i shouted and made complains to higher authorities of the companies but no one is listening so plz look for this matter urgently as intrest rate is too high and they freezed my brokerage chq without any prior notice so it's tough to survive from last 3 months as i also have business expenses.as they have rs 2 lacs intrest free deposite also from me .and sir there is so many irregularities with this company i have evidences but no one is care to look .
                      need to check the balance for my PF ACC NO- dl-27435/725
                      plz check my PF status thanks.
                      i am x employes of indiainfoline i have join this company on 07/04/2007 empl code c34968 and exit on 13/12/2008 i have submitted my porvident fund withdrawl form 14/02/2009 at moti nagar z.o new delhi but have not recieved my provident fund amount till date kindly consider my requst and do the needful

India Infoline ltd — PF Amount Not Yet Credited

I have submitted my PF withdrawal forms to my previous company India Infoline Ltd, My PF Account
                      Number MH / 44546 / 5962, It is almost four and half months over, but still the amount is not credited into my account and do the needful

indiainfoline ltd — pan card not recived

Dear Sir/ mam

My name ananda kumara son of Ganganna R .my date o birth is 07/2/1987 pan number AKRPA9279J ...

WE HAVE APPLIED IN UTI SERVICES COMPANY AND RECENTLY IN BAJAJ CAPITAL ALSO ...

KINDLY PROVIDE US THE STATUS
                      I want to be finding my p.f.acc.no.and also finding its balance.

indiainfoline ltd — PF AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

Respected Sir / Mam,

My PF refund application form was submitted on 8th- April -2010 through Maharastra PF Office . Till date refund is not credited to my account.
                      Pls let me know when it will be credited.

My PF Account no is - MH/44699/6460 & MH/93462/618

Kamlesh kumar
                      PF Amount Not Yet Credited

Number MH / 44546 /1506, It is almost one year over, but still the amount is not credited into my account.

Rajiv
                        Dear Sir/Madam
                        I had paid Rs 2000 by cheque in favour of India Infoline Ltd dated on 28/06/2008 and zerox copy of...

Myself abhishek Mewada from ahmedbad and i opened my trading account with india infoline(AMEWADA6)in dec-2007 through Miss. Kanan (presnetly working at Law Garden, a'bad office) which i open through Bank of baroda as they were providing the option for the demat account also. at that time thee were no problem with my account and just befor 2 months on 6th of jan i found that my 8 shares of RPOWER where sold by the company with out intimatiing me in advance showing i dont have sufficiant credit balance in my account. but since i opened my account i never trade so my credit of rs 2000/- is with the company whch i paid while opening the account by cheque of rupees 2555/-.(555 for demet account and 2000 as a credit balance for trading account.) so i inquire with the company office and i found that the cheque ws not cleared but when i inquire at the bank it shows that cheque was cleared and it amount of deposited in the company's account. when i sent this information to the company on 16th0-jan since then they are not responding. so pleas take necessary action for this as the company pesonnel are not interswting in resolving this issue even here in ahmedabd office company re-presentatives ae not answered properly.

Abhishek
                        Dear Abhishek,

IIFL Customer Service

DEAR
                          SIR

I opened my demat a/c with India Infoline on 19/11/08.From an employee Rajib podder of India Infoline of Shakespeare Sarani branch approached me to open up a demat a/c with them

and start trading with shares.After opening up of the a/c, he transferred all the responsibilities to another employee - Avishek Omar, to look

after transaction on my a/c.He himself took all the initiative to trade on my a/c and kept me informed about the same till 8th of this month.

On 9th of this month and after, Avishek omar purchased nifty on my a/c orth rs22162.5 and other shares rs11271 without informing me i recived informationat night on that day through a confermation sms.
                          Immediately, Icontacted Avhishek and asked him to sell shares on next trading day, . He sold some shares, but

consistently refused to sell shares worth 22162 (Nifty shares).Later on Nifty as sold less ten rs 1000/-.
                          I protested and informed about that illegal transaction to Avishek's boss - Rajib Poddar. But I didn't get justice

so far. I want full refound against this unauthorised purchased.I will not stop until i gt this rfound.

My details are as follows -
                          DP ID 12044700
                          Client ID 04114117
                          D P Int Ref[protected]
                          POA ID: PRIYROY
                          POA NAME-INDIA INFOLINE
                          MOBILE NO -[protected]
                          Mr Priyabrata Roy

Appropiate action hadbeen taken and the case has been resolved.