IndiaBulls Customer Care

Contact Form

Contacts & Offices

CEO's E-mail:

Corporate Office
Indiabulls House, Indiabulls Finance Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400 013, India
Phone: +91 22 6189 9700 Fax: +91 22 6189 1421

UAE Office
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited, Representative Office - Dubai, Office Number 105, Al Attar Business Centre, Near Karama Metro Station, P.O Box: 30590, Dubai, UAE.
Phone: +971 4379 6262

UK Office
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited, 42 Upper Berkeley Street, Marble Arch, W1H 5PW, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 7440 1822

View More Information...

Good

IndiaBulls Complaints & Reviews

roopakiyer
I paid the booking amount in 2010 and full base price amount in 2011. At the time of booking i was told possession would be given in 2013. I had a pre-approved loan from idbi in 2009 but in 2013 when indiabulls demanded the money of 10% as per slab, idbi refused to renew the pre-approved loan amount as they said property is under dispute with cidco, midc etc. As a result indiabulls real estate team told me to take loan from indiabulls finance at a much higher rate of interest! Today after 8 years of making the first payment, indiabulls is giving the possession of the flat in 2018! Meanwhile the indiabulls finance team has increased the interest rate thrice in these 9 years! They have not passed on the reduction in interest rate over the years!
So there is definitely a co-relation between these 2 companies to fleece cusotmers! Indiabulls greens never intimated me regarding dispute with cidco/midc - i would have asked for my booking money back!

[Jun 01, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

VirendraSingh Pawar
    I am stuck here not getting any response from indiabulls why you are not process my application or loan
    I have called 10 to 15 times to customers executive every time i got new reasons some times they told me that it will take 7 working days now it's more than 7 days now they are saying documents not updated by field executive so contact him

When i contact the person who collected my documents he said that he already updated all the things contact customer care. When i again contact customer care then they said we will check and update you within 24hrs, after 24 hrs there was no update then i again called customer care then they we will proceeds your complain with complain number 00058818 and said wait again 48 hrs.

I don't understand why india bulls said give loan 3 mins if they can't
    Personal loan (Application no. Pl00693833
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-02 21:57:41
    My complain not resolved yet 00062422 00058818 Complain number which i have raised in India bulls complain forum But still not get any responses

[May 31, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by VirendraSingh Pawar May 29, 2018
    My complain not resolved yet

why you are showing here resolved
    IndiaBulls Customer Care's response May 31, 2018
    Dear Virendra Singh Pawar,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
    Updated by VirendraSingh Pawar Jun 02, 2018
    It is very stressful and customer waste of time services India bulls providing

Still my process under in process from last three 3 Week Every time their support team answer is "sir wait for 24 hrs"

Waste of time 3 min it's more than 3 week
    IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2018
    Dear Virendra Singh Pawar,

Please be assured that our team is already working on your concern. Request you to allow us some time, you will be contacted shortly in this regard.
    IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Jun 08, 2018
    Dear Virendra Singh Pawar,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

IndiaBulls — disbursement [Resolved]

Vijay Darak
      I have applied for personal loan vide application no pl04256093 all formality had been completed on 16.4.2018 awaiting for...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Loans

sajan bajaj
      Hi myself sajan bajaj from jalandhar
      Regarding personal loan application
      I have applied persoal laon with dhani app on 18/04/2018 and approved immediately but my bank is not intheir partner list so my application convert in offline mode n i provided all reqired documents n they rquest for 10 day for the same to process. But now it's about a month n their only 2 day waiting requests many times be fooling. Now it's over.
      You are kindly requested to take the action n revert

With thanks & regards
      Sajan bajaj
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 02:39:59

[May 26, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      IndiaBulls Customer Care's response May 28, 2018
      Dear Sajan Bajaj,

We are sorry to hear this. We would be glad to connect with you to understand and help with the issues that you have. Request you to share your contact number or your loan account number via private message. Our team will get in touch with you at the earliest.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

IndiaBulls — unethical behavior and very disrespecting that too fault of their own

Bhupesh Awasthi
        I had applied for loan of 5l from india bulls in the month of march since then their fraud and harassing behavior...

Swapnil Solanki
        This is to complain about mr. Durgesh meena, manager at your borivali branch. He promised me while singing the papers the interest rate will be 8.35 % if female is kept as co-applicant. Then he told me it will be 8.40% now while singing the sanction letter it is 8.45% and he is not ready to change it. Wrong message been passed to me always by him.
        Strict action required on him.
        It's a fraud he is doing.

[May 22, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Swapnil,

We regret the experience you had. Please share your contact number or your loan account number via private message and our team will connect with you to address your concern.

taq007
          I had applied for a plot loan on 23.04.2018. After that, all the requisite documents, cheque and processing fee were collected by the indiabulls representative and the plot inspection was also carried out on 09.05.2018.

After all the payment and inspection, when i got back to them, they are trying to avert my case. Firstly the agent kept ignoring my calls, when i contacted them through their customer care number they asked for 2 days.

In this way, they have already surpassed 2 weeks without any solution.

Now, i have lost 30 valuable days and a very high probability that i may lose the plot as the land lord may not wait anymore for me.

My loan application number is 943396.

Dear customer (taq007),

taq007's [Complaint's author] reply, May 24, 2018
          I have shared my contact details over the private message. Eagerly awaiting your response.
          Dear Tarique Anwar,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your complaint to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
          Dear customer (taq007),

We understand that our team got in touch with you regarding your complaint and shared the requisite information in this regard. Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Bhavik16
            As per the above subject i would like to infrom you that your executives doenot collect documents in given time from your side and even disbursment process also taking to much long time, myself is a ivl finance partner from surat gujarat, not a single case is disbursed in time and realy feels bad because everytime customer is dissatisfied with the services provided

[May 15, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Customer (Bhavik16),

Even i needed this loan asap but i am ready with my all the documents & trying to reach out to you can i have this to be solved. i really feel too bad about it???
            why ur executive not collecting the documents as per the time. still i am waiting for the response from you guys.
            Dear Sonam,

As per the above subject indiabulls dhani is not collecting documents on the given time and disburment is also very poor process no proper response from customer care department, not getting a correct status of loan
            IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, May 25, 2018
            Dear Customer (Bhavik16),

We would like to connect with you in this regard. Request you to share your contact number or loan account number via private message so that we can address the concerns raised by you.
            Dear Customer (Bhavik16),

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly share the requisite details and our team shall get in touch with you for assistance in this regard.

[email protected]
              Last friday one agent from indiabulls called me at 2:26 pm (Phone number[protected] and asked me to buy banknifty 27600 /17th may-2018 call @ 2 rs. I was not at all interested as i had previous bitter experience with their agents (40k loss on nifty call). When i was not at all interested, he said
              Bank nifty 17th may[protected] call will hit 17 rs in just 20 mints and they will recover all my previous loss but when showed my disagree to buy, he dropped the call.
              Again that agent called me at 2:30 pm (Phone number[protected] and literally forcefully he bought (Over phone) 4000 qty @ 2.
              At 3:05 pm, that agent called me (Phone number[protected] and asked to sell at 4 rs but when i said it supposed to touch 17 right and why you are asking me to sell, he replied it won’t go more and sell it at market price.
              At 3:06 pm, that agent called me from different number (Phone number[protected] and sold 4000 shares @3.76 rs and said you made 1.76 rs profit per share.
              I was under impression that i made a profit but when i got the statement in the evening i could see i made - 16707.19 rs loss and i was charged 2.5 rs per share brokerage for both buying and selling. Despite making profit i end up making 16k loss just because their brokerage.
              This is the second incident happed with me. Last time i made 40000 rs loss for their nifty call.
              I made several complains (As per their escalation matrix) but didn't get a single reply. Grievance/escalation desk everything is fake, just to showcase. They don’t act on any case.
              I asked my relationship manager to share agent name at least so that i can raise fraud complain against him but my rm denied and dropped my call and not taking any further call after that.
              Indiabulls is a fraud company. They have some fraud agents who loot money like anything from brokerage. Their intention is just to take high brokerage at any cost. They can go up to any level to meet their target.

[May 14, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

Alekhya M
                I got a message long back and agents collected my pay slips, cheque and all the other documents on 20th april.

This is the message i got "congratulations. Your indiabulls personal loan (Application no. Pl[protected] for the amount of rs.107000.00 has been approved in-principle subject to further verification.in order to continue, you will be required to provide us addtional documents for verification, agree to terms and conditions and endorse loan documents with your signature".

We don't know the loan status and the time when funds will be credited. This is really shocking how many days will they take to credit loan amount and they are so irresponsible that they ask me to wait for 24 hours all the time.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 04:03:57

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response May 14, 2018
                Dear Alekhya M,

Updated by Alekhya M May 22, 2018
                Lastly I closed my loan account. Such a bad and worst app. Don't believe them. They only waste money on publicity but not in actions :(
                IndiaBulls Customer Care's response May 22, 2018
                Dear Alekhya M,

We request you to share your contact details or loan number so that we can connect with you and assist you further in this regard.

RUNIL KUMAR
                  Hi induabulls,

My self barla runil kumar, software engineer at bangalore.
                  I applied the personal loan to india bulls and after few days i got a call from shahid siddiquee. Mail id (Md. [protected]@indiabulls.com) mobile: [protected].
                  He sent one person (Name: venkat - [protected]) to collect my empty checks and money but loan not has been approved.
                  When i approached to the siddiquee. He said that nagtive feedback has been came. I surprised how they approved the loan before my feedback.
                  Please take an action on him and his illegal team at outside brokers.
                  I do have great opinion on your company. But now am loosing that opinion against ur company because of this culprits.
                  I have all the call recordings with these candidates.
                  This will bad impact on your business.
                  If any queries call me at [protected].
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-05 22:33:28

[May 06, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  IndiaBulls Customer Care's response May 07, 2018
                  Dear Runil,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your mobile number or loan account number via DM so that we can assist you.
                  IndiaBulls Customer Care's response May 15, 2018
                  Dear Runil,

We haven't heard from you in a while. Request you to share your contact details so that we can connect with you at the earliest.

IndiaBulls — fraud in loan [Resolved]

Pavi Reddy
                    My loan number is pl01962430

I have applied for a loan with amount 50, 000 inr and it got approved.
                    I...

[email protected]
                    I have applied for personal loan from india bulls on 13 april 2018, but still now no one came for collect hard copies document of mine, as i have already escalated same thing for several time in last 4 days at customer care but they are unable to resolve it and only apologising again and again, please help me to sort out it on high priority, you can contact me on [protected] or [protected]
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-05 23:53:30

[Apr 19, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 19, 2018
                    Dear Customer([protected]@24),

We are sorry for this experience. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number via private message and our team will connect with you at the earliest.
                    IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 28, 2018
                    Dear Customer ([protected]@24),

jithin prasad
                      I am jithinprasad (Application no : pl[protected]. I had give an application to yours. It will approved january 30 th. Then i will give all documents at 20 th march. Given documents are - 1 undated cheque addressed to ivl finance ltd. For an amount of rs. 50000.00, recent salary slip, self-attested proof of address and identity. They tell me the cash will credited to my account within 7 working days but cash is not credited. This is the 26 th day.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 04:04:48

[Apr 17, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 18, 2018
                      Dear Jithin,

We deeply regret the delay in your personal loan process. Please help us with your contact details or loan account number and we shall call you to resolve your issue at the earliest.
                      IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 26, 2018
                      Dear Jithin,

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly share the requisite details via the link and our team shall get in touch with you for assistance in this regard.

ujjal_1983
                        I have booked a flat in green tech it city, eco homes, rajarghat h1-ff - 15, 4th floor through india bulls distribution service ltd kolkata agent mr. Vishesh mudgal in name of mrs. Dipali sutradhar. He (Mr mudgal) has taken rs. 30, 000 as brokerage & has told it is included in your scheme & he convinced me to deposit the amount of rs.30, 000 in his personal account & told it as company’s policy after giving the booking amount.

I have canceled the flat in 2016 and asked to refund the full amount they have given only rs 179, 661 out of rs. 3, 80, 884/. And balance amount is not giving. The matter has been going from year aug -2016.

Mobile no-[protected]

Mob [protected]
                        IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, May 2, 2018
                        Dear Customer,

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number with us via private message. Our team will contact you shortly.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Building Developers

Pan Card No. :- AEFPK8717H
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Loans

IndiaBulls — home loans

Kaustubh Raut (cos)
                          Yeh indiabulls office in virar west mr. Sandeep shukla...mr. rahul singh...all of high post and are fraud people...dedh saal...

tiwari r k amar shaheed
                          To whom this may concern

This is to inform you that myself k. K. Tiwari have approached your
                          Esteemed organisation to avail home loan vide loan a/c no.
                          Hhlrhn00417330. At the time of application i was recommended for life
                          Policy by indiabulls executive name mr. Santosh shukla and mr. Sudhir
                          And they told me to pay rs.56169/- through dd for health insurance. At
                          That time i refused to do so and rejected the offer.

In the matter, i like to mention here that i am already holding a
                          Health insurance of cover value rs.10 lakh each from religare and
                          Bajaj. I have shown the documentary evidence of my policy to both the
                          Executives and requested them in this condition not to force me for
                          Any other health policy.

Now i have received a message on my mobile stating the receipt of
                          Amount rs.56169/- for health policy. I hereby request the management
                          Of indiabulls to take necessary steps to take necessary steps for
                          Refund of the policy amount as i am not interested or need any such
                          Other policy.

Looking foward to your immediate positive reply in the matter.

Thanks.

K k tiwari
                          Mob: [protected]
                          Email id - kktiwari. [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 06, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Mr. Tiwari,

Sir I'm yemula Sanju I have given all the documents to you passion. my lone number is [protected] and my date of birth is 25/08/1987, sir I have given all the documents on 14/03/2018, but I don't get any response from you and my loan amount also not get sir, I need very uragent ... sir
                          Dear Yemulu,

We are sorry to hear this. We would be glad to connect with you to understand and help with any issues that you have. Request you to share your contact number or your loan account number via private message. Our team will get in touch with you at the earliest.

IndiaBulls — payment not received

nerul

I am holding demat account no 47395/s with yourself holding 200 mrpl and 27reliance power ltd under demat.
                            Complaint category Stock Market

anku Jain
                            Dear concern

I am doing banking with your bank with rohtak branch from last 3 years. But now for my problems when i visited to your branch for my problems then your branch is not responding to me and i am doing follow up from last 7 months by email and sms and telecon. Credit manager mr rajinder kumar and sales manager mr anoop gautam is making us fool from long time and responding for my problems and not listening us more then 12 reminders i have dropped in his email but they are not listening..

My accounts with your bank in the name of jain precision fastners p ltd with lap loan. I feel that i given my papers to a cheater bank who will take the papers and after that don't see in market.

Very very very cheater bank with cheater team who is making fool..

[Apr 04, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Anku,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number with us. Our team will contact you shortly.
                            Dear sir
                            I am Working With Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. Adajan Branch Surat as a Business Associate
                            Indiabulls Housing finance not pay my payout for the month of Dec-17 and Jan 2018
                            my BA code is BA12009
                            at branch level no any person response for same and no any system for complaint register
                            Dear Anku,

We haven't heard from you in a while. Request you to share your contact details via the link so that we can connect with you at the earliest.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Recently Discussed

2 days ago
                              IndiaBulls
                              Not received my relieving letter and full and final payment.
                              6 days ago
                              IndiaBulls
                              Indiabulls charged extra charges and penalties ,They are demanding extra money from me as penalty and charges.
                              8 days ago