IndiaBulls

Contact Form

Contacts & Offices

CEO's E-mail:

Corporate Office
Indiabulls House, Indiabulls Finance Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400 013, India
Phone: +91 22 6189 9700 Fax: +91 22 6189 1421

UAE Office
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited, Representative Office - Dubai, Office Number 105, Al Attar Business Centre, Near Karama Metro Station, P.O Box: 30590, Dubai, UAE.
Phone: +971 4379 6262

UK Office
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited, 42 Upper Berkeley Street, Marble Arch, W1H 5PW, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 7440 1822

View More Information...

Good

IndiaBulls Complaints & Reviews

Alekhya M
I got a message long back and agents collected my pay slips, cheque and all the other documents on 20th april.

This is the message i got "congratulations. Your indiabulls personal loan (Application no. Pl[protected] for the amount of rs.107000.00 has been approved in-principle subject to further verification.in order to continue, you will be required to provide us addtional documents for verification, agree to terms and conditions and endorse loan documents with your signature".

We don't know the loan status and the time when funds will be credited. This is really shocking how many days will they take to credit loan amount and they are so irresponsible that they ask me to wait for 24 hours all the time.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 04:03:57

[May 14, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response May 14, 2018
Dear Alekhya M,

We would like to connect with you in this regard. Request you to share your contact number or loan account number via private message so that we can address the concerns raised by you.
Updated by Alekhya M May 22, 2018
Lastly I closed my loan account. Such a bad and worst app. Don't believe them. They only waste money on publicity but not in actions :(
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response May 22, 2018
Dear Alekhya M,

We request you to share your contact details or loan number so that we can connect with you and assist you further in this regard.

RUNIL KUMAR
    Hi induabulls,

My self barla runil kumar, software engineer at bangalore.
    I applied the personal loan to india bulls and after few days i got a call from shahid siddiquee. Mail id (Md. [protected]@indiabulls.com) mobile: [protected].
    He sent one person (Name: venkat - [protected]) to collect my empty checks and money but loan not has been approved.
    When i approached to the siddiquee. He said that nagtive feedback has been came. I surprised how they approved the loan before my feedback.
    Please take an action on him and his illegal team at outside brokers.
    I do have great opinion on your company. But now am loosing that opinion against ur company because of this culprits.
    I have all the call recordings with these candidates.
    This will bad impact on your business.
    If any queries call me at [protected].
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-05 22:33:28

[May 06, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    IndiaBulls Customer Care's response May 07, 2018
    Dear Runil,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your mobile number or loan account number via DM so that we can assist you.
    IndiaBulls Customer Care's response May 15, 2018
    Dear Runil,

We haven't heard from you in a while. Request you to share your contact details so that we can connect with you at the earliest.

IndiaBulls — fraud in loan [Resolved]

Pavi Reddy
      My loan number is pl01962430

I have applied for a loan with amount 50, 000 inr and it got approved.
      I...

[email protected]
      I have applied for personal loan from india bulls on 13 april 2018, but still now no one came for collect hard copies document of mine, as i have already escalated same thing for several time in last 4 days at customer care but they are unable to resolve it and only apologising again and again, please help me to sort out it on high priority, you can contact me on [protected] or [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-05 23:53:30

[Apr 19, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 19, 2018
      Dear Customer([protected]@24),

We are sorry for this experience. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number via private message and our team will connect with you at the earliest.
      IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 28, 2018
      Dear Customer ([protected]@24),

jithin prasad
        I am jithinprasad (Application no : pl[protected]. I had give an application to yours. It will approved january 30 th. Then i will give all documents at 20 th march. Given documents are - 1 undated cheque addressed to ivl finance ltd. For an amount of rs. 50000.00, recent salary slip, self-attested proof of address and identity. They tell me the cash will credited to my account within 7 working days but cash is not credited. This is the 26 th day.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 04:04:48

[Apr 17, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 18, 2018
        Dear Jithin,

We deeply regret the delay in your personal loan process. Please help us with your contact details or loan account number and we shall call you to resolve your issue at the earliest.
        IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 26, 2018
        Dear Jithin,

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly share the requisite details via the link and our team shall get in touch with you for assistance in this regard.

ujjal_1983
          I have booked a flat in green tech it city, eco homes, rajarghat h1-ff - 15, 4th floor through india bulls distribution service ltd kolkata agent mr. Vishesh mudgal in name of mrs. Dipali sutradhar. He (Mr mudgal) has taken rs. 30, 000 as brokerage & has told it is included in your scheme & he convinced me to deposit the amount of rs.30, 000 in his personal account & told it as company’s policy after giving the booking amount.

I have canceled the flat in 2016 and asked to refund the full amount they have given only rs 179, 661 out of rs. 3, 80, 884/. And balance amount is not giving. The matter has been going from year aug -2016.

Mobile no-[protected]

Mob [protected]
          IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, May 2, 2018
          Dear Customer,

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number with us via private message. Our team will contact you shortly.

IndiaBulls — indiabulls personal loan the write of amount rs.7009

beantkaur
            Hi Sir/Madam,

Name :- Beant Kaur w/o Attarjeet Singh

Pan Card No. :- AEFPK8717H
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

IndiaBulls — home loans

Kaustubh Raut (cos)
            Yeh indiabulls office in virar west mr. Sandeep shukla...mr. rahul singh...all of high post and are fraud people...dedh saal...

tiwari r k amar shaheed
            To whom this may concern

This is to inform you that myself k. K. Tiwari have approached your
            Esteemed organisation to avail home loan vide loan a/c no.
            Hhlrhn00417330. At the time of application i was recommended for life
            Policy by indiabulls executive name mr. Santosh shukla and mr. Sudhir
            And they told me to pay rs.56169/- through dd for health insurance. At
            That time i refused to do so and rejected the offer.

In the matter, i like to mention here that i am already holding a
            Health insurance of cover value rs.10 lakh each from religare and
            Bajaj. I have shown the documentary evidence of my policy to both the
            Executives and requested them in this condition not to force me for
            Any other health policy.

Now i have received a message on my mobile stating the receipt of
            Amount rs.56169/- for health policy. I hereby request the management
            Of indiabulls to take necessary steps to take necessary steps for
            Refund of the policy amount as i am not interested or need any such
            Other policy.

Looking foward to your immediate positive reply in the matter.

Thanks.

K k tiwari
            Mob: [protected]
            Email id - kktiwari. [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 06, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Mr. Tiwari,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
            Sir I'm yemula Sanju I have given all the documents to you passion. my lone number is [protected] and my date of birth is 25/08/1987, sir I have given all the documents on 14/03/2018, but I don't get any response from you and my loan amount also not get sir, I need very uragent ... sir
            Dear Yemulu,

We are sorry to hear this. We would be glad to connect with you to understand and help with any issues that you have. Request you to share your contact number or your loan account number via private message. Our team will get in touch with you at the earliest.

IndiaBulls — payment not received

nerul

I am holding demat account no 47395/s with yourself holding 200 mrpl and 27reliance power ltd under demat.

anku Jain
              Dear concern

I am doing banking with your bank with rohtak branch from last 3 years. But now for my problems when i visited to your branch for my problems then your branch is not responding to me and i am doing follow up from last 7 months by email and sms and telecon. Credit manager mr rajinder kumar and sales manager mr anoop gautam is making us fool from long time and responding for my problems and not listening us more then 12 reminders i have dropped in his email but they are not listening..

My accounts with your bank in the name of jain precision fastners p ltd with lap loan. I feel that i given my papers to a cheater bank who will take the papers and after that don't see in market.

Very very very cheater bank with cheater team who is making fool..

[Apr 04, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Anku,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number with us. Our team will contact you shortly.
              Dear sir
              I am Working With Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. Adajan Branch Surat as a Business Associate
              Indiabulls Housing finance not pay my payout for the month of Dec-17 and Jan 2018
              my BA code is BA12009
              at branch level no any person response for same and no any system for complaint register
              Dear Anku,

We haven't heard from you in a while. Request you to share your contact details via the link so that we can connect with you at the earliest.

ARUN KUMAR kvp
                Hi, I have applied personal loan with indiabulls, Loan ID PL[protected]. On 1st March I have submitted all the loan documents and I got massage stated your loan approved and you will get disbursal with in one working day on 10th of march. But I was not get any amount in my account I have made calls to customer care, send lot of mail which they provided even there is no proper response from their end. Always they said our backup team will communicate to you within 24 house like.. I cannot imagine that they give this much miscommunication to their customers. And they are not even understand the customer needs. I have applied this loan for my higher studies. Now everything is over serious I trust you guys but finally understand that you people are unworthy.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 04:04:33

[Apr 03, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 05, 2018
                Dear Arun,

We deeply regret the delay in your personal loan process. Be assured, your remarks will reach out to the concerned team and you will be contacted soon in this regard.
                IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 07, 2018
                Dear Arun,

We understand that our team got in touch with you regarding your query and shared the requisite information. Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

IndiaBulls — regarding personal loan pl04264357 [Resolved]

Mandeep Gusain
                  Hi sir,

This mail is regarding personal loan. My application no. Is pl04264357. I have given my all documents...

IndiaBulls — complaint against indiabulls

ranjeetsgsrm
                  Respected sir/madam requested to u that plz take our matter in priority because our family suffering with very critical condition....
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

tiwari r k amar shaheed
                  To whom this may concern

This is to inform you that myself k. K. Tiwari have approached your esteemed organisation to avail home loan vide loan a/c no. Hhlrhn00417330. At the time of application i was recommended for life policy by indiabulls executive name mr. Santosh shukla and mr. Sudhir and they told me to pay rs.56169/- through dd for health insurance. At that time i refused to do so and rejected the offer.

In the matter, i like to mention here that i am already holding a health insurance of cover value rs.10 lakh each from religare and bajaj. I have shown the documentary evidence of my policy to both the executives and requested them in this condition not to force me for any other health policy.

Now i have received a message on my mobile stating the receipt of amount rs.56169/- for health policy. I hereby request the management of indiabulls to take necessary steps to take necessary steps for refund of the policy amount as i am not interested or need any such other policy.

Looking foward to your immediate positive reply in the matter.

Thanks.

K k tiwari
                  Mob: [protected]
                  Email id - kktiwari. [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 27, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Mr. Tiwari(tiwari r k amar shaheed),

We regret to hear that your recent experience with us has not been pleasant and we'd like to look into the same. Kindly share your contact number through private message so that we can assist you in a better way.
                  Dear Mr. Tiwari,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

IndiaBulls — refund issue - home loan interest emi charged before received the loan cheque

prajapatiumesh3590
                    My name is umesh prajapati, my issue was my home loan cheque disbursements date was 31st of december 2017 but i received the...

Viddisha Trivedi Joshi
                    We are not informed about our home loan a/c no: hhlbor00407458 disbursal to us. We have paid 13k in cash on 2nd dec no receipt is received for same. We are now not explained about any loan processes clearly. Mr. Kunal kapate (Virar west) branch really don't have any courtesy to satisfy customer he is least bother to reply call, messagge & mail reply

[Mar 24, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Viddisha,

We do not want you to feel this way about us. Kindly allow us some time to escalate the matter to the concerned team. We'll get in touch with you
                    Dear Viddisha,

Pavi Reddy
                      My Loan# PL01962430

i have applied around 2017 dec end or jan first week of 2018
                      after few weeks and after repeated calls to customer care i got a call and
                      i have submitted my all documents on jan 23rd 2018
                      and i did by ECS filing, gave my bio metrics, submitted my cheques for the whole loan amount with the interest

its been 3 months till now i did not received any amount into my account
                      when i call to the customer care
                      the executives will say that the amount will be credited in 48 hours or some people say like 48 business hours that is 8 business hours in a day, as there was a problem earlier and that has been resolved yesterday only...

so your amount will be get credited soon
                      and they will say that we are escalating your issue to our higher authority for quick disbursement of loan...

but they will never give you the ticket or complaint number
                      if you force them for the reference number of the complaint number they will say like there was a server issue where we cant get the number at this moment...

it was a very small loan amount
                      where i don't have requirement at this moment
                      but still i want justice for this as i submitted my documents with cheque.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-09 04:04:07

[Mar 21, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2018
                      Dear Pavi Reddy,

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Jun 08, 2018
                      Dear Pavi Reddy,

daringflyer077
                        I had applied for a home loan (Bt) with subsidy of pm awas yojana (2.67lac). But it is not yet processed​ and after checking from the branch they are giving me the stupid excuses as you may have avail this facility already but if i had already made this facility so the statement of loan make very clear. This is such a problem on third part and they don't want to process my application on their end.
                        I hope they will ensure to kill this problem as soon as possible and ask their staff to act smart and professional
                        Hhlrhn00362981
                        Mob no [protected]

[Mar 19, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Customer (daringflyer077 ),

Dear Customer (Daringflyer077),

IndiaBulls — pending & foreclosure letter

Tarun Kumar Sahu
                          Very disappointed with ur service to hence complaining you for the same
                          I had given request to your customer care (27...