IndiaBulls Customer Care

Contacts & Offices

CEO's E-mail:
[email protected]

Corporate Office
Indiabulls House, Indiabulls Finance Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400 013, India
Phone: +91 22 6189 9700 Fax: +91 22 6189 1421

UAE Office
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited, Representative Office - Dubai, Office Number 105, Al Attar Business Centre, Near Karama Metro Station, P.O Box: 30590, Dubai, UAE.
Phone: +971 4379 6262
[email protected]

UK Office
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited, 42 Upper Berkeley Street, Marble Arch, W1H 5PW, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 7440 1822

View More Information...

Good

IndiaBulls related photos (418)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiaBulls Complaints & Reviews

ujjal_1983
I have booked a flat in green tech it city, eco homes, rajarghat h1-ff - 15, 4th floor through india bulls distribution service ltd kolkata agent mr. Vishesh mudgal in name of mrs. Dipali sutradhar. He (Mr mudgal) has taken rs. 30, 000 as brokerage & has told it is included in your scheme & he convinced me to deposit the amount of rs.30, 000 in his personal account & told it as company’s policy after giving the booking amount.

I have canceled the flat in 2016 and asked to refund the full amount they have given only rs 179, 661 out of rs. 3, 80, 884/. And balance amount is not giving. The matter has been going from year aug -2016.

Mobile no-[protected]

[Apr 17, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear sir
05/04/2017 Paid My EMI Amount But Showing Over Due My APP
My Cibel score down due to This

Please Need Your help

Mob [protected]
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, May 2, 2018
Dear Customer,

We haven't heard from you in a while. Request you to share your contact details so that we can connect with you at the earliest.
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number with us via private message. Our team will contact you shortly.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Building Developers

Pan Card No. :- AEFPK8717H
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Loans

IndiaBulls — home loans

Kaustubh Raut (cos)
    Yeh indiabulls office in virar west mr. Sandeep shukla...mr. rahul singh...all of high post and are fraud people...dedh saal...

tiwari r k amar shaheed
    To whom this may concern

This is to inform you that myself k. K. Tiwari have approached your
    Esteemed organisation to avail home loan vide loan a/c no.
    Hhlrhn00417330. At the time of application i was recommended for life
    Policy by indiabulls executive name mr. Santosh shukla and mr. Sudhir
    And they told me to pay rs.56169/- through dd for health insurance. At
    That time i refused to do so and rejected the offer.

In the matter, i like to mention here that i am already holding a
    Health insurance of cover value rs.10 lakh each from religare and
    Bajaj. I have shown the documentary evidence of my policy to both the
    Executives and requested them in this condition not to force me for
    Any other health policy.

Now i have received a message on my mobile stating the receipt of
    Amount rs.56169/- for health policy. I hereby request the management
    Of indiabulls to take necessary steps to take necessary steps for
    Refund of the policy amount as i am not interested or need any such
    Other policy.

Looking foward to your immediate positive reply in the matter.

Thanks.

K k tiwari
    Mob: [protected]
    Email id - kktiwari. [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 06, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Mr. Tiwari,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
    Sir I'm yemula Sanju I have given all the documents to you passion. my lone number is [protected] and my date of birth is 25/08/1987, sir I have given all the documents on 14/03/2018, but I don't get any response from you and my loan amount also not get sir, I need very uragent ... sir
    Dear Yemulu,

We are sorry to hear this. We would be glad to connect with you to understand and help with any issues that you have. Request you to share your contact number or your loan account number via private message. Our team will get in touch with you at the earliest.

IndiaBulls — payment not received

nerul

I am holding demat account no 47395/s with yourself holding 200 mrpl and 27reliance power ltd under demat.
      Complaint category Stock Market

anku Jain
      Dear concern

I am doing banking with your bank with rohtak branch from last 3 years. But now for my problems when i visited to your branch for my problems then your branch is not responding to me and i am doing follow up from last 7 months by email and sms and telecon. Credit manager mr rajinder kumar and sales manager mr anoop gautam is making us fool from long time and responding for my problems and not listening us more then 12 reminders i have dropped in his email but they are not listening..

My accounts with your bank in the name of jain precision fastners p ltd with lap loan. I feel that i given my papers to a cheater bank who will take the papers and after that don't see in market.

Very very very cheater bank with cheater team who is making fool..

[Apr 04, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Anku,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number with us. Our team will contact you shortly.
      Dear sir
      I am Working With Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. Adajan Branch Surat as a Business Associate
      Indiabulls Housing finance not pay my payout for the month of Dec-17 and Jan 2018
      my BA code is BA12009
      at branch level no any person response for same and no any system for complaint register
      Dear Anku,

We haven't heard from you in a while. Request you to share your contact details via the link so that we can connect with you at the earliest.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

ARUN KUMAR kvp
        Hi, I have applied personal loan with indiabulls, Loan ID PL[protected]. On 1st March I have submitted all the loan documents and I got massage stated your loan approved and you will get disbursal with in one working day on 10th of march. But I was not get any amount in my account I have made calls to customer care, send lot of mail which they provided even there is no proper response from their end. Always they said our backup team will communicate to you within 24 house like.. I cannot imagine that they give this much miscommunication to their customers. And they are not even understand the customer needs. I have applied this loan for my higher studies. Now everything is over serious I trust you guys but finally understand that you people are unworthy.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 04:04:33

[Apr 03, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 05, 2018
        Dear Arun,

We deeply regret the delay in your personal loan process. Be assured, your remarks will reach out to the concerned team and you will be contacted soon in this regard.
        IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 07, 2018
        Dear Arun,

We understand that our team got in touch with you regarding your query and shared the requisite information. Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

IndiaBulls — regarding personal loan pl04264357 [Resolved]

Mandeep Gusain
          Hi sir,

This mail is regarding personal loan. My application no. Is pl04264357. I have given my all documents...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

IndiaBulls — complaint against indiabulls

ranjeetsgsrm
          Respected sir/madam requested to u that plz take our matter in priority because our family suffering with very critical condition....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Loans

tiwari r k amar shaheed
          To whom this may concern

This is to inform you that myself k. K. Tiwari have approached your esteemed organisation to avail home loan vide loan a/c no. Hhlrhn00417330. At the time of application i was recommended for life policy by indiabulls executive name mr. Santosh shukla and mr. Sudhir and they told me to pay rs.56169/- through dd for health insurance. At that time i refused to do so and rejected the offer.

In the matter, i like to mention here that i am already holding a health insurance of cover value rs.10 lakh each from religare and bajaj. I have shown the documentary evidence of my policy to both the executives and requested them in this condition not to force me for any other health policy.

Now i have received a message on my mobile stating the receipt of amount rs.56169/- for health policy. I hereby request the management of indiabulls to take necessary steps to take necessary steps for refund of the policy amount as i am not interested or need any such other policy.

Looking foward to your immediate positive reply in the matter.

Thanks.

K k tiwari
          Mob: [protected]
          Email id - kktiwari. [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 27, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Mr. Tiwari(tiwari r k amar shaheed),

We regret to hear that your recent experience with us has not been pleasant and we'd like to look into the same. Kindly share your contact number through private message so that we can assist you in a better way.
          Dear Mr. Tiwari,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

IndiaBulls — refund issue - home loan interest emi charged before received the loan cheque

prajapatiumesh3590
            My name is umesh prajapati, my issue was my home loan cheque disbursements date was 31st of december 2017 but i received the...

Viddisha Trivedi Joshi
            We are not informed about our home loan a/c no: hhlbor00407458 disbursal to us. We have paid 13k in cash on 2nd dec no receipt is received for same. We are now not explained about any loan processes clearly. Mr. Kunal kapate (Virar west) branch really don't have any courtesy to satisfy customer he is least bother to reply call, messagge & mail reply

[Mar 24, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Viddisha,

We do not want you to feel this way about us. Kindly allow us some time to escalate the matter to the concerned team. We'll get in touch with you
            Dear Viddisha,

Pavi Reddy
              My Loan# PL01962430

i have applied around 2017 dec end or jan first week of 2018
              after few weeks and after repeated calls to customer care i got a call and
              i have submitted my all documents on jan 23rd 2018
              and i did by ECS filing, gave my bio metrics, submitted my cheques for the whole loan amount with the interest

its been 3 months till now i did not received any amount into my account
              when i call to the customer care
              the executives will say that the amount will be credited in 48 hours or some people say like 48 business hours that is 8 business hours in a day, as there was a problem earlier and that has been resolved yesterday only...

so your amount will be get credited soon
              and they will say that we are escalating your issue to our higher authority for quick disbursement of loan...

but they will never give you the ticket or complaint number
              if you force them for the reference number of the complaint number they will say like there was a server issue where we cant get the number at this moment...

it was a very small loan amount
              where i don't have requirement at this moment
              but still i want justice for this as i submitted my documents with cheque.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-09 04:04:07

[Mar 21, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2018
              Dear Pavi Reddy,

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Jun 08, 2018
              Dear Pavi Reddy,

daringflyer077
                I had applied for a home loan (Bt) with subsidy of pm awas yojana (2.67lac). But it is not yet processed​ and after checking from the branch they are giving me the stupid excuses as you may have avail this facility already but if i had already made this facility so the statement of loan make very clear. This is such a problem on third part and they don't want to process my application on their end.
                I hope they will ensure to kill this problem as soon as possible and ask their staff to act smart and professional
                Hhlrhn00362981
                Mob no [protected]

[Mar 19, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Customer (daringflyer077 ),

Dear Customer (Daringflyer077),

IndiaBulls — pending & foreclosure letter

Tarun Kumar Sahu
                  Very disappointed with ur service to hence complaining you for the same
                  I had given request to your customer care (27...

Ketan Poojara
                  I have loan of rs. 4150000/- in the name of kpnd & co. Vide loan account no. Hlap0w00315791
                  I have submitted the foreclousre request on 09/02/2018 vide request no. Dr01456316 which is to be resolved within 21 working days according to their executive and policy of indibulls but till date is not approved and i am paying interest on same which money in my bank account

What to do in this matter?

Ketan poojara
                  Partner
                  Kpnd & co.

Emaild : [protected]@gmail.com
                  M : [protected]

[Mar 16, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Ketan,

We regret to hear that your recent experience with us has not been pleasant. Our concerned team has been notified and will review this at the earliest.
                  Dear Ketan,

bmsultania
                    We have been writing mails for last 3 months but have not received the Foreclosure letter so far. Pls refer our mails of 9th Jan, 6th Feb and 26th Feb. This is highly unethical and harassment to the customers for such a small issue for which we have not received any reply. We are again requesting you to issue the same on priority failing which we will be constrained to take legal steps.

Loan Account No. and other details are mentioned below:

1. HHLRHN[protected]MOTI LAL SULTANIA)

2. HHLDMT[protected]MOTI LAL SULTANIA)

3. HLAPDMT[protected]SHEEL SANGAM JEWELLERS)

4. HHEDMT[protected]B M SULTANIA CALCUTTAWALA)

5. HHLDMT[protected]RAVI KUMAR SULTANIA)

6. HHLDMT[protected]RAVI KUMAR SULTANIA)

B M Sultania
                    #[protected]
                    [protected]@rocketmail.com

Updated by bmsultania Mar 15, 2018

Loan Account No. and other details are mentioned below:

1. HHLRHN[protected]MOTI LAL SULTANIA)

2. HHLDMT[protected]MOTI LAL SULTANIA)

3. HLAPDMT[protected]SHEEL SANGAM JEWELLERS)

4. HHEDMT[protected]B M SULTANIA CALCUTTAWALA)

5. HHLDMT[protected]RAVI KUMAR SULTANIA)

6. HHLDMT[protected]RAVI KUMAR SULTANIA)

B M Sultania
                    #[protected]
                    [protected]@rocketmail.com
                    Dear B M Sultania,

We regret the experience you had. Please share your contact number or your loan account number via private message and our team will connect with you to address your concern.
                    Dear B M Sultania,

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly share the requisite details via the link and our team shall get in touch with you for assistance in this regard.

Bhaskarji
                      Resp. Sir/mam
                      Maine home loan ke liye application january 2018 ending me diya tha february last agreement signed hua lekin abtak sanction nahi hua mere takriban 2month west huye loan sanction karna aur rejected karna apke rights hai but apko yah customer ko turant batana chahiye abtak mera bahot bada nuksan hua hai mai esliye grahkmanch me aur rbi me apke khilap shikayt darj karnewala hu.
                      1) ap loan rejected karsakte ho lekin customer ko eski turant jankari dena apki jimedari hai
                      2) apne agreement signed kiya to sanctionke bina possible nahi.
                      3) apko mera samay barbad karneka koi adhikar nahi
                      4) mera arthik vevhar apke karan kharab hua hai jisase meri badnami ho gai
                      5) muje samay pe apne bataya nahi esliye mera samay barbad hoga

Kya ap muje sawalo ke javab de sakte ho koi solution hai

Bhaskar gaikwad

[Mar 10, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Bhaskarji,

We would like to connect with you in this regard. Request you to share your contact number via private message with us so that we can assist you better.
                      Bhaskarji's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 13, 2018
                      [protected]i
                      Dear Bhaskarji,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details. Our team will get in touch with you soon.
                      Dear Bhaskarji,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Himanshu1209
                        Hello.
                        My personal loan no pl02219039 for 50k..
                        I have applied 2 month before.. I have submitted my document on 1 of march... Agent came for the collecting document he said ur loan will pass on n today itself...
                        Bt now it 8 of march...
                        I m calling to helpline no. On daily basic...
                        They giving me same answer it will done in 24 hours...
                        Now it 2 months +192hours over..
                        But i don't get any positive response from..
                        They make fool of customers... I have applied for loan because i need it on urgently... App say loan in 3min... R u kidding with the customers...
                        I left the hope also...
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-16 01:06:09

[Mar 08, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Mar 09, 2018

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2018
                        Dear Himanshu,

Please be assured that our team is already working on your concern. Request you to allow us some time, you will be contacted shortly in this regard.
                        IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Mar 20, 2018
                        Dear Himanshu,

Still waiting for your positive and valuable response .
                        Thank-you
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

lovely nonee
                          I have taken loan from india bull company ltd. Amounting rs.10 lacs for purchase of house. My loan account no. Is hhlrhn00157245. At the time of taking loan the interest rate was 10.15%. Thereafter rbi has increased the interest rate immediately india bull has increased the rate as per rbi guidelines later on india bull also reduced the 10.15 % in the year 2013. Thereafter all banking have reduced the interest but india bull did not done. I contacted india bull office delhi but they says that the rbi has not reduced the interest till today. Due to pressing hard the company ready to reduce the interest but they charged amounting rs.5000/- + rs.900/- gst as applicable. It is surprising that the company representative has said that there is not a baniya shop this a company without guidelines of rbi he can not reduce the interest. Rbi never reduced the interest rate upto feb.2018.. At the time of loan the company has given assurance that in case interest reduced your interest also reduced. But he has not comply the commitment. Resulting i am paying interest rate 10.15 upto date. So it is requested to direct the company to reduced my interest rate as applicable in other banks from jan, 2014 and also stern action against the company who could not comply the directions of rbi also with holder/customer and also refund the charges which is not required for reassess the interest rate today.

[Mar 07, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Customer (lovely nonee),

We constantly work towards passing all benefits to our customers. We have noted your remarks, our team will be connecting with you soon to assist you further in this matter.
                          Dear Customer (lovely nonee),

We understand that our team got in touch with you for assistance, feel free to connect with us for any assistance required in future.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category House, Apartment Rental