Indiabulls — interest loss due to delay in possession

Durgesh park, kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 TAPAN KHANDELWAL on Mar 5, 2019
I have invested in property with indiabulls on jan 2015 at dovedeck baroda and the possession was suppose to be given to me on dec 2017.

But till date there is no update on the same and also no one picks up calls and no reply of mails. My interest is going in pre emi and its totally loss for me. I have made a mistake in investing and trusting in indiabulls. While convincing us for the property and loan, they will keep contact with you. But once awailed and booked, they will treat you as terrorist. Person who contacted me were mohit tiwari (+[protected] and manish danda[protected] from elphinstone road branch.

Indiabulls is only concern about there money. Others go to hell. I think they should this caption “ab bhikari ban jao” insteand of “ ab ghar aa jao”. Or else they can use apna kaam banta bhaad mein jae janta”

From tapan khandelwal

[Mar 05, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Tapan,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Dear Tapan,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Your team shared nothing. They are just telling to pay emi. Your team is not interested in understanding our difficulty. Better close your company so that many people will be cheated by you. Your money is money but when it comes to our money then your ignorance level is high.
Indiabulls's reply, May 21, 2019
Dear Tapan,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Indiabulls's reply, May 22, 2019
Dear Tapan,

Our team tried to reach you but your number was not contactable. Moreover, we would like to inform you that the best possible resolution has already been shared with you. We would request your understanding of the same and please keep maintaining your trust in us.
You never communicated with me and no resolution is been done. Don't fool people by just posting comments. Instead work hard on resolving the issues. Provide me your contact details. I will call you. You should understand the same and build trust. Maintaining trust is not possible due to your high ignorance level.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - interest loss due to delay in possession