Indian Bank — refund of amount from online flight ticket cancellation

Washington, United States
 tejkrish on Dec 3, 2019
I have flight ticket cancelled from expedia travel website, the costumer support replied me check with the end of your bank provider, that they have already sent a request for refund. I have flight booked on and cancelled on date dec 1 2019.

The travel itinerary # [protected] number, from pbm-curacao (On dec 5). Hope it will be resolved soon.

[Dec 03, 2019] Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Name- Himanshu arya
Bank account no.-[protected]
IFSC code- SBIN0050970
Refund reference no.- # 692496
A refund amount 3395 was initiated from amazon but yet m not received in my bank account.

I purchase one item in Amazon. That items is not my choice so I return that item. But my money not refund in my account.then I call in Amazon customer care his giving a transaction ID and hi say you contact your Indian Bank customer care. That transaction ID is.[protected]
Please I request you return my money.

Gyana Ranjan Nandi's reply, Dec 1, 2019
I purchase one item in Amazon. That item is not my choice so I returned that item. But my money is not refund in my account
I placed two orders on mantra online shopping app. But both the orders were cancelled later. The expected refund is not yet credited into my account. When we enquired with myntra we got to know that the amount is been already refunded but it's held by the bank. So I Kindle request the bank authorities to respond to this issue.

I have lodged complaint regarding refund of amount rs 279 debitted in august month. I used ATM card for purchase of food in SWIGGY .279rs deducted twice once only bill generated. Money was refunded immediately by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES SWIGGY BANGALORE on 3.8.19. But i haven't received rs 279 even today 4 months passed in lodging complaint.

Swiggy Customer Care's response, Dec 3, 2019
Hey there, we are disappointed to know of the hassle you are facing. If you need any assistance from our side ni regard to the refund transaction details, you may reach us at swiggysocial@swiggy.in with the relevant order ID to help us assist you in a better way.
My name is naveen i made 2 upi payment for recharge in amazon pay and the amount got deducted and the reference numbers for refund are initiated but the amount not credited into my account.transaction day[protected]
Reference no:#[protected]

PB No: 5555, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, India - 600014
    Indian Bank - refund of amount from online flight ticket cancellation