Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1307)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Rana M.K. Singh
Sundershyam enterprises, Gas agency does not lift the telephone and for booking the gas we have to be go personally. Gas weight is not accurate. delay in deliver the gas to us.

lindane — delayed in delivery and poor service

Respected sir,
I am one of a old customer need to refilling a cylinder but after booking one month they cannot give a cylinder to me. At Robertsganj gas agency after booking I request many times and complaint to distributer. But distributor and his workers totally involve in black marketing. I prove how and who are involve in black marketing. At present I use kerosene for cooking.
AJAY KUMAR SINGH
WARD-20
RAILWAY CROSSING EAST,
ROBERTSGANJ SONEBHADRA
MOBILE-[protected]

lindane — Phones not being attended by the Gas Agencies

My Gas is leaking from the new cylinder and I tried to contact the Agencies peoples but got no help.

I called all the numbers printed on the Reciept of Indane Gas agency (Mohan & Mohan Ashoka-II Sec 35 Faridabad Haryana) , but no use of it because either the number is wrong or the ring is going on and no body is picking the phone.

Even my mom went to the gas agency to log the complaint but no body cares to do any thing , even they do not have the sence to measure the sevrity of the problem.

This simply shows the low standerd and carelessness in the service.

I request the Indane company to take a proper action to improve the customer service and customer satisfaction.
my name is gurdeep , i live in khizergarh(banur). my gas agency is kartar gas agency, there service is very very bad.my requst is this plese improve this service

lindane — delivery not done

THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT WE DONT HAVE A BOOKLET THE BOOKLET IS FUL AND WE WANT A NEW BOOKLET AND THEY ARE NOT ISSUING THE BOOKLET THE INSPECTION OFFICER SAYS THAT HE WANT FEW DOCUMENTS WE ARRANGED ALL THE DOCUMENTS BUT WHEN EVER WE GO TO MEET THE CONCERNED PERSON HE ISNOT AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE ITS BEEN MORE THAN 4 MONTHS AND WE R NOT GETTING GAS BECAUSE SINCE LAST NOVEMBER. THE SERVICE NUMBER 16250 AND THE SERVICE STATION NAME IS MEERUT GAS SERVICE RAILWAY ROAD, MEERUT UTTAR PRADESH.

lindane — Phone not lifting

Sir, I am the customer of Indane Gas, having my Customer Id. No. 15174 with Madhavi Gas Agency, 8-1-307, Vivekananda Nagar, Shaikpet Nala, Golconda Post, Hyderabad-500008, A.P. There Phone Nos are[protected] and[protected]. Every time to book a refill gas cylinder, we require atleast to get to connect the phone is atleast half an hour, gets always busy and luckily when we get through, only bell rings and no one answers, it is not usual but common practice of the staff. One day I went personally to the office of the gas agency and dialled their number with my mobile, their phone is ringing and the staff is listening the songs and answering the phone. Therefore, I request to take the strict action in this required or else, I have to approach to the higher authorities and even to the Ministry. Hope reasonable action will be taken and kindly book my refil now. Thanking you.
My consumer No. is 23618. Sir I have not got any refill from last 3 months and in these time I report many times to authorised dealer i.e. M/s. vinay Agency, gaya (Bihar) but he does not care. I also complane to Field Officer Mr. Rajendra Das but he also not response and misbehaved with our family on the phone.
You are request to deliver the refill.

Thanking you.

Indane — NON RECEIPT OF LPG CYLINDERS

swapan chandra
    I am having a Consumer No. KD15167 with the KARCO DISTRIBUTORS ( Indane Gas Agency) , 16 R N CHOWDHURY ROAD CALCUTTA--700015...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

VIRUMANDI
    i am using indane gas connection from 2001(one cylider) in chennai customer no 40110 due to delayed supply of cyliners i have registered for additional cylinder on may2005. but till no reply from ioc. i have enquired your dealer the have replied that " not now" pls tell me when you will inform us since i am struggling lot and without gas no cooking will be made only hotel.

Indane Gas — Addiditional cylinder not available

I ahev been facing the problem of not being able to get a second connection from Indane Gas (Madhapur, SAi Venkatesh dealer, Hyderabad, AP, India) for a very long time. Every time I have gone and spoken to them the only reply I get is that second cylinder is not avaialble from last 2yrs. I think this is a BIG lie.Me and my husband are both working and it is really difficult for us to keep on going and checking with them on the same. I also have a problem in getting the refill booked through them. Though they have given two numbers to us but they are either forever ringing or enganged, I have personally witnessed them paying a deaf ear to ringing phones when I was there in the gas agency office and when i questioned them as to why they were not answering those calls, they replied by saying taht the phones just keep on ringing all the time. Can someone help in solving this problem.

I had booked additional cylinder from bangalore Sheela agency JP nagar in month of Sept 2007 untill now i have not recieved the additional cylinder
    Customer no 90893 and 3831.

So requesting to look in the matter and do the need full.

Thanks and regards
    Balakrishna.K.N
    my customer no is 11416 your dealer r v enterprises shastri nagar not providing additional cylinder after repeated request
    ADDIDITIONL CYLIDNER NOT AVAILABLE...

vinay
      no deliver gas at home & get hole charge .
      they behave very badly to us.very long distance between godown & office.
      My comments about Sheetla Gas Agency, Gurgaon having connection no. MT-5578, may kindly be updated :-

I have connection no. MT-5578 with Mata Sheetla Gas Service, Gurgaon. I have booked one cylinder on 9th January, 2008. Till date i.e. 24.1.08, I have not got the cylinder and am suffering very badly. I am always making telephone calls to them and on every time they are saying that today you will get, today you will get, but all commitments gone in vain. The agency telephone nos. are[protected] and mobile no. is [protected]. I request the concerned authority/officer to intervene in this matter because their delivery schedule are very badly and I am always suffering. My contact no. is [protected].
      I am residing at tambaram inchennai, tamil nadu. Now I am transfering to tiruvellore, there in HP gas agency. What is the procedure to transfering.

Kindly let me know how?

Ravindran
      My custmer no. is RF 10955 RAJ FLAM her teliphon no. is 25338997, 25335513 he is not deliver the gas
      I have booking date is[protected] he is no suppligas. so sir do to any action.

Thainking.

Yours

BASANT LAL
      R3A-222C Mohan Garden
      Uttam Nagar
      New Delhi 110059.
      I manoj kumar, indan gas c.no. 2284, have book gas cylender on 18.12.10 but after many reminder i did not get any gas tiii date. my gas come from M/s shree krishan baldev gas agency naujheel mathura.
      my mobil no. [protected]

Indane Cooking Gas — Irregular supply

P.THANGAVELU

At present, the practice of one monthone cylinder(domestic cooking gas) supply to a family is followed...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Rajeev Kumar
        Dear Sir/ Madam
        I had been to the nearest Indane Gas Agency for a fresh connection. I was shocked to know that, initially they were unwilling to issue me a fresh connection if I don't take the 'Gas chullah' (Stove) from them. Later, when I requested them that I don't need a Gas chullah, I just need a cylinder with a fresh connection. PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULLY- The man at the counter tells me- I'll have to pay Rs. 2100/- but I will be given a cash receipt of Rs. 1625/- . Isn't it shocking? I am still shocked while writing this. They have also asked me to come either between 11am to 2pm, or after 5pm.
        Please let me know where do I complaint and get them nabbed red handed. They also refused to give me the telephone number- either of the agency or of their own cell. My cell no. is [protected]

Please act and respond to put a check on such practices.

Rajeev
        +91- [protected]

I am staying at Guduvancherry at Neelalmalngalam. I booked gas at Guduvancherry pattammal gas on 11th December 2007.
        On 29th I asked about status he informed that you did not book the gas. I my self went and booked and he did not accept.
        Now he asked me to rebook it. Sir pleae in guduavancherry all are suffed by pattamal gas agencies. and they sold to tea shops and hoteld at Rs.550/- and they are not giving to houses. Please take immediate action and solve our problem

Indane / Lpg Cylinder — less weight of lpg cylinder

lakshmi
          i have received one lpg cylinder from agnihotri gas services(indane) noida, but seal of the cylinder was opened...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Manoj menon
          I am having a gas connection with Indian Oil Corporation, the agency which supply gas is Roop Gas agency, Mayur Vihar Phase-3, Delhi-96. Connection No- RJ 25047.

The problems are, the agency won't pick up any of the tel. calls most of the time, when I visited the agency they hang up the phones.( 22616375,22611839,[protected]

When I went to the agency to book my gas at 12.40pm, they were already closed for lunch even as the board says the lunch time is 1pm to 2pm.

I got my gas filled that day unfortunately I was not at home, the man some how convenced my wife that the gas is full, they did't weigh the gas cylinder saying there is no instrument with him and he already checked it there in the filling station.

Today when I was about to change the cylinder I felt the gas is less in the cylinder. When I checked it was shocking, there was 5-6 kg gass less on the cylinder out of 14.2 kg. the cylider weight was 16.2.

This happens to many of my neighbours. It is not a lonely case.

I need strict action aganist the agency, as it is thier responsibility to deliver things properly.
          Now a days it is happening every where. The Company being a public sector one should immediately come forward with definite action.
          agree.this agency never take phone calls.action should be taken against this agency.

I am staying in Mayur Vihar, Delhi area and this complaint is for my Indane LPG supplier ‘Roop Gas Service” Agency, A-1/23, New Kondli, Delhi-96, Tel : 22611839, 22619581, 22616375.

Problems which are facing due to this deficiency :
          (1) Agency people don't pick up the phones and usually they keep the receiver off.

(2) after booking the cylinder and getting it after 15 days I am still unable to use LPG cylinder due to its leakage problem which I telephonically, personally informed to the Agency and making the meals by using Stove which is creating a lot of mental and physical harassment.

Details of Efforts to inform about the grievance to which the party has not responded :
          (i) I telephonically booked my requirement for LPG on 29.02.2008 but it was not booked and then I went personally to the Agency and booked the same on 06.02.2008. After struggle a lot I finally got my cylinder on 17.02.2008 morning
          (ii) But when I was installing the same, I felt some leakage for which I immediately dial the emergency nos. given on the receipt but not one responded
          (iii) I personally went to the Godown & informed them for the leakage problem on 17.02.2008 and spoken to the Incharge of Godown and requested to replace the Cylinder. But they told me that their people are not efficient and they don’t check the seal of the Cylinder properly so therefore advised me to personally get the cylinder and they would replace it for which I refused them as being a female it is not possible for me to get down the cylinder from 3rd Floor and go to the godown then they told me that they would send the person for replacing the same.
          (iv) Their delivery man Mr. Prince came to my house in the evening and after checking the seal and cylinder he himself found the problem of gas leakage and told me that they don’t have the stock now so he would get the new cylinder on the next day and replace the same.
          (v) But next day also nobody came and I lodged a telephonic complaint No. 7, dt. 18.02.2008 but nothing happened and then
          (vi) on 19.02.2008 I went personally to the Agency and spoken to Mr. Sandeep who introduced himself as a supervisor and also told me the same thing that he would himself come to my house to re-check the problem because the delivery man was from their godown and not from the agency which I really don’t understood.
          (vii) Mr. Sandeep came to my house on the same day in the evening and again told me the same thing that today also they don’t have the stock and would send me the new cylinder on the next day i.e. 20.02.2008.

Now it is the 5th day and nobody came to my house or given importance to the major problem of gas leakage. I am still waiting for them and not able to move anywhere, I kept the cylinder in the balcony and don’t know what to do.

This agency is mentally / physically harassing their customers a lot. It is very big task for everyone to book the requirements on telephone as the agency people keep the receiver off so every time the consumer has to go personally to book the same and not even this but lot of time even the cylinder is underweight and when complaining for the same they give several excuses.

Hope that you will take an appropriate and strict action against this agency as soon as possible to avoid any major accident and save our life and interest.

i am not the only person who is facing this problem but lot my neighbours are also suffering this harrassment.

Yours Sincerely,

(Ratna Mohnani)
          W/o Sh. Harish Mohnani
          Flat No. 100H, Pocket A-1,
          LIG Flats, Mayur Vihar Phase-3,
          Delhi-96,
          Tel :[protected]
          Mob : [protected].
          My Complaint is with as i have seen that there are more than 25 complaint has been posted against "Roop gas Agency that they never picking up the Phone " in this site and the complaints are almost 6 month old but thr Problem is same.
          now i have doubt about the site that "is any action is taken, on Posted comments????"
          I am a customer having consumer no: RG 27026 with M/s Roop Gas Agency, Mayur Vihar - III, Delhi-110096 and the Phone numbers are[protected] and 22611839.

I had tried a lot on above mentioned telephone numbers; when I want to book a refilling of cylinders. But all the time those numbers are engaged or not answering at all. So I have to go to their office for booking of the same and this is very hard to go their office for booking a gas in each and every time in today's mechanical life. So please advise what is the permanent solution for this?

And get my booking registered for refilled cylinder at the earliest. Your prompt response/action shall be highly solicited. Please confirm the same.

Rajesh KP,
          Pocket B7, House No 43 H,
          Mayur Vihar Phase III,
          New Delhi – 110096
          Consumer no: RG 27026

bnanuradha
            introducing my self i am bn anuradha having a gas connection on my name taken before marriage as i was living independently.the following are thedetails.

SV No:[protected] dated[protected] from Sree SNR Gas agency of Chitradurga -577 501 in karnataka State.

Now I got married to a Ex-Service man who had served( in Indian Air Force ) the Nation for 20 long years. He has a gas connection of his own which was issued to him while serving in defence, and the same is being used for our family.

My complaint is that the Kailash Gas agency which is at Challakere - 577 522 in Karnataka is refusing to honour the Transfer voucher to issue me the Gas connection, stating that my husband has a connection . The transfer Vr. details are as below.
            TV No:- [protected] dated[protected] issued from Sree SNR Gas agency of Chitradurga -577 501 in karnataka State.

In view of the above facts and cosidering this as a specila case may I request your office to istruct the Management of the Kailash Gas agency which is at Challakere - 577 522 in Karnataka to kindly honour ans issue me the connection at the earliest.
            thanking you in anticipation sir.
            your s sincierly,
            bn anuradha

Indane Gas — refusal of cylinder for marriage purpose

My self Sharvan kumar is consumer of indane gas, and on 22nd of Feb-2008 my sister marrige is going to be done, for that purpose I requried 5 to 6 gas cyliner and as per news of your in news paper I have come to know that, for marrige purpose one can get cylinder, but when I went to give a request to deliver the cylinder My Gas supplier M/S Anubha gas agency has refused that they are not awared about this type of news.So please let us know what to do, there is very short period is being left for marrige.
            I request you to please place your order to anubha gas to deliver me 5 cylinder at least.
            My consumer No. is 19570.

SHARVAN KUMAR
            i want be marrige card with matter
            I need Extra Cylinder I need The formalities to be followed to get the connection I will be thankful
            I have Indane cooking gas connection with customer code 20058 and our gas agency is babarpur gas agency whose phone no is 22810334. we are 5 members in our family and having only one gas connection and gas company takes booking after 25 days after cylinder delivery so they are providing only one cylinder in a month. Last month they told us that the system has been computerised and we need to register our phone no first and then need to book gas by sms. we got our cylinder by sms booking last month but after that we send sms for booking then they ASKED FOR REGISTRATION SAYING YOUR NUMBER IS NOT REGISTERED AND THEN WE GOT SMS THAT YOUR GAS IS BOOKED YOU WILL GET CONFIRMATION SOON. after few days we again sent sms then also got same sms and finally we went to agency and they told us that sms booking is not working properly so we need to come to agency for booking every month like earlier.
            we are a family of 5 members so we need atleast 2 cylindsrs in a month so we have to take one cylinder from market every month and it costs more than double. the gas company is not supplying more than one gas cylinder. we can't get new gas connection from same name and we can't take it frm other name as any oter person is not having pan card or itr or smthng like that.

So please look into this issue and let me know when i will get new gas connection of Indian Gas or what can i do to get 2 cylinders in a month.

Capt K K Chandnani
              My Indane gas distributpr is Sudheendra Indane Gas Agency whose service is very poor and Indian Oil Corp needs to put things right or suspend his agency. The public is being taken for a ransom. IOC customer relations are you listening?? Customers like us have to literally beg for a refil cylinder??
              My Consumer No:15827
              My Father's Consumer No:6536

My Indane gas distributpr is MAPOSEE Indane Gas Agency IN TONDAIRPET , CHENNAI-81.

whose service is very poor and not even picking up the call,if v come in person and ask them,the respond toward's the customer is very bad.

The person is sitting their is asking as to give complaint and do what you can.

SERIAL Card No:4125666
              SV NO:1685319
              My Father's Consumer No:PG40735

My Indane gas distributpr is PUNIT Indane Gas Agency IN ROHINI SECTOR16, delhi-85.

whose service is very poor and not even picking up the call or many times of engage the phone, if v come in person and ask them, the respond toward's the customer is very bad.

The person is sitting their is asking as to give complaint and do what you can.

Intention of this Complaint is to rectify the mistake and to give good customer service to public.
              this is not myself complaint all the members of this agency is very disturb. please take a action.
              Sir/Madam, my consumer no. 21483, my dealer for LPG cylinder is M/s Bindu Shakti Gas Service, Hyderabad, has refused to book the cylinder from past two months, they are speaking on the phone very ir-respectable manner.

From the past two months they were accepting the phone call for gas booking, now they are creating problems and asking document details which we normally do not carry to the work place or office. This cause lot of inconvenience for us in furnishing the details. Hence I request the authorities to look in the matter and resolve the situation at the earliest.
              How long the customer will sufer.

I am residing in Swadeshi, Sodepur and having Indane gas Cylinder. When I book cylinder every month Abhijit Enterprise gas Agency, G.T.Road, 24 Paraganas, Khardaha (Ph:25533455,[protected] is not deliverying Gas in time. I need to call minimum 3 times to get delivery of Gas.
              For example I have booked a cylinder 22nd of September...but still date no luck of getting the cylinder. I have a small baby at home but who cares.

Please take immediate action on this issue.
              Puneet Gas Service is providing worst service i n the field of gas supply. Every time I receives leaked cylinder and the same has been replaced after repeated requests. Today i.e. on 29-01-09 nobody is picking up the phone. My C.No. is 24049 and I have booked for cylinder on 21-01-09 and till date they had not delevered the cylinder. At the time of booking they said they there is a back log of 4-5 days. Kindly do something

jagdish
                [protected] booking date but cylinder is not delivered.agency name: trimurti gas service vikas puri

cosumer number: 11201

add. house no. 49 nilothi village nangloi -41

ph. no. [protected], 64578046

Amritsar Gas Service, Dilawari Street Amritsar — Non delivery of gas cyclinder after 7 days of booking

I have booked my gas cyclinder wih the agency on 7 Dec 2007 and even today i.e. 13.12.2007 no cyclinder has been delivered to me. The agency is also in the habit not to attend the phone i.e.[protected]. Generally they put the handset off and if by mistake bell rings, no body attend the phone upto 3PM daily.
                i am Indane Consumer who got the connection on
                near Hanuman Madir dumdum kolkata
                Distributor hv problem create to people u know that ? 60% percent Gas hv many hotel and black market.
                Misusing the gas

Distributor of supply the gas cylienders (illegially) at 282 Hauz Rani, Ground Floor shop.
                i am a consumer holder no. 23932 at surendranagar, gujarat and the name of distributor is "TAPASVI INDIAN" has been booked for refilling my empty cylinder on 30.12.2007 over telephone,now i was called on 04.01.2008 for asking the delivary status then they tell us that your booking will entry on 05.01.2008 due to my last delivary has not been over the 20days. then after when i called them,they are always commitment to be delivered your cylinder within a day or 2 days. today 18.01.2008 i was requested to booked my gas cylider refilling in my blue book then they are denaied to entry my request in the blue book. they tell me to note your request no in your blue book. my request no is 87220. sir, / madam please look into this mater and co-operate me .
                I am Indane Consumer who got the connection in the year
                2004-05. Initially i got only one cylinder at the time of registration. Since then I have been waiting to book another spare cylinder. But to my surprise everytime I go to the office they say it takes another 6 months. I dont know when that 6 months will end up because its been 4 years I am waiting to book for another cylinder.

My Agency: Kalpana Gas Agency, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
                My A/c Id: 49060
                I am Indane Consumer who got the connection in the year
                2006. Initially i got only one cylinder at the time of registration. Since then I have been waiting to book another spare cylinder. But to my surprise everytime I call to the office at[protected], they say you will get the cylinder next month. I dont know when that month will end up because its been 03 years I am waiting to book for another cylinder.
                Distributer's Name : Amritsar Gas Service
                A/c Code No. : 42/01/0953
                Dilawari street, Putlighad, Amritsar
                Contact No. : [protected], 2400440

My Customer No. : A14119
                My Address : 34-A, Rani Ka Bagh, Amritsar
                Respected sir.

I am an indane Gas Consumer (No.02869) . From the beginning to till date I am experiencing very bad service from your agency in my locality. Their full address is given below:
                SONARPUR GAS SERVICE (HARIDHAN CHAKRABORTY SARANI, P.O.SONARPUR, SOUTH 24 PARGANAS, CODE# 99192089/ PH#[protected]/24344232. The main problem is they are supplying gas cylinder with unnecessary delay and not at any specific time or date or even week. The main deliveryman namedMr.UTPAL MONDAL is very arrogant and harsh in his behavior towards the consumers. Not only he also demand Extra money .And also selling cooking gas in black rate. Many of the consumers of our area compulsory to purchase gas in black rate.
                A person can purchase gas in black rate unlimited time .Deliveryman named Mr.UTPAL MONDAL selling cooking gas in black rate for HOTEL, CAR & OTHER COMERCIAL ACTIVITY, also he taking support wide ill eagle gangster's.
                Sir kindly see this matter . and take necessary step.

Thanking you,
                Chabi Sen (consumer no.02869)
                Address. C/o. Krishna pada Sen, natunpally. sonarpur.
                E-mail address:[protected]@gmail.com.

Indane Gas / Passi Gas Service, Meerut — delay in refilling gas cylinder

SUDHA NARULA
                  I HAVE A GAS CONNECTION BEARING NO. P-4552, THROUGH PASSI GAS SERVICE , MEERUT, I GOT THE BOOKING DONE ON 10/12/2007, BUT...

manoj menon
                  I am Manoj menon, having a gas connection with Delhi's Roop Gas Agency Mayur Vihar Phase -3 , Delhi, not only me lot of my neighbours having similar problem what I am facing. The problems are the agency is that they never pick any phone calls, and some times it found that the phones they hang up, and as the result it is remains enegaged . The other mager problem faced they deliver 5-6 kg less gas most of the time, if we ask they say they don't have a instrument to mesaure the weight. Most of the time ladies are at home and they cheat them with diffrent tricks. eg, I booked a gas after lots of struggle, when I reached the agency around 12.40 pm they were already closed the agency for lunch, even as the board out side the agency says the lunch time is 1pm to 2 pm. I got the gas after 4-5 days then the man who some how convenced my wife that the gas is full. Today morning when the gas got finished and about to change the cylinder I flet the gas is less and I checked it. The gas is 5-6 kg less then it is pupposed to be. This is not a small issue lot of people facing similar problem like this.

Indian oil corporation — Trouble Facing with Agency

I am a customer of this agency since 2005. Recently the M/s Yeshawini agency has handed over my membership to another agency called Benaka Agency which is very far from my residence WITHOUT ANY INTIMATION. After making several calls, I VISITED to Yeshawini Agency they told that my agency was transferred to Benaka agency. When I VISITED the Benaka agency they told that my area will not come under their jurisdiction and it will cover under M/s Yeshawini Agency's jurisdiction.

And they asked me to bring my documents to transfer my agency to Yeshawini agency. Again i VISITED to Benaka Agencies, they've given me transfer slip to Yeshawini Agency.

When i VISITED to Yeshawini Agencies again they told that you have to bring all your old documents like residence proof and other details.

When i asked M/s Yeshawini agency why you have transferd to another agency they were very rudely giving answer that this is like this only. goto hell like...

Why should I hear all these things without my mistake and because of their mistake i bound to make 5 trips to all these agencies. For every visit to this office i need to put leave to my office because general office timings and agency office timings are same. If any responsible person from IOC seen this message they may respond please (i hope IOC is an responsible organization). Lets imagine that both of your cylinders are empty and no GAS in your house and this Agency people are troubling you like this... (this is my situation)
                  Dear sirs,
                  It is very difficult for a common housewife to book the LPG to their dealer and get the supply without reminders.Although it is also difficult to replace the leakage cylinder even after reminders and still pending where is 48 hours has been passed.Even consumer is not knowing that who is the dealer/proprietor of the agency.
                  My dealer name is M/S suncity Indane, 11thChopasni Road, Jodhpur and my con.no.is 8746.

Will IOC authority will look into the matter?

Indane LPG Gas — Undue delay in supply

ashok
                    i'm a customer of indane gas agency from krishnagiri district tamilnadu. there's a big chaos here for the cooking...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (57)

tvsrravi
                    Sirs

I have booked a cylinder (Refil) on 7th december, they said that the refil will reach you with in three days. after one week again called and informed the same, but they told that not booked, and again booked and informed that will send with in two days, but till date they have not supplied (22.12.2007). Last month also they did like this booked on 6th and supplied on 20th. which affects our normal life. for the past two days we are begging each and everybody for cylinder.

My consumer Number is :28495 - Madurai - Pandian Gas

Will you please intervene and resolve the peranial issue once for all.

R.Ravi
                    Dy.Manager
                    T V Sundram Iyengar & Sons Ltd.,
                    211,South Veli Street Madurai.

12, EB Colony - Senthil Nagar

Fateh chand

p.s. we still await your response

Indane Gas — delay in cylinder delivery,not give receipts

dhanaraj rao a.s.
                      Im an Indane LPG gas consumer ( No. 41288),with Ambika gas agency, coimbatore.I had booked a refnill cylinder...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

K. SRI RANGA SAI GUPTA

We are having LPG connection Consumer No: 22214 with The Park Town Co-operative Wholesale Stores Ltd.,(Indane Gas Section) 1 & 2, Davidson Street, Chennai 600 001. We are getting the supply regularly from the distributor. Only for the past four months, the dely. date is switched from around 15th to 24th, 26th and 29th day of the month.

Now on 12.12.07 we have booked for the cylinder. They have told me that you will get within a week. But on 19.12.07, we have informed them we have not received. Then they are telling we have not booked on 12.12.07 and insists that you have to show your Ration card. So on 20.12.07 we have shown the Ration card and then only they have booked and they are telling - you will get the supply within a weeks time. Now the delivery date will go to the end of the month. Our humble request is to maintain the delivery date of ours, please inform them that the supply should be given to us immediately and do the needful.

Expecting good co-operationand feed back to my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Yours faithfully,
                      K. Sri Ranga Sai Gupta.
                      S/O K. Amruthavalli Thayaramma.
                      Sir

I have booked a cylinder (Refil) on 19th december, they said that the refil will reach you with in three days. after one week again called and informed the same, but they told that not booked, and again booked and informed that will send with in two days, but till date they have not supplied (22.12.2007). which affects our normal life. for the past two days we are begging each and everybody for cylinder.

My consumer Number is :32133 - Mukund Gas
                      Bharkat pura,hyd,phone no.040:27566343
                      Will you please intervene and resolve the peranial issue once for all.

K.Srinivas Rao

SIPRA BOSE
                        My consumer No. : 20953
                        Name of distributor : Abhijit Enterprises
                        ...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

lalkvinod74
                        dear sir
                        I am a cosumer of indane gas M/S vijay gas rourkela consumer no. is V11361.Presently due to some reason they have transferred my gas to other agency M/S gruhasobha indane gas service.but when I went to gruha sobha agency.they told me that they will subscribe my transfer in jan 2008 onward, due to some technical problem.since TTV is valid for one month .what i will do. besides this how and from where i will refill my cy7linder

lindane — transfer of gas connection from father to daughter

Sir i am using indane gas for the past 10 yrs which is in the name of my father. Now i want that to be transferred to my name. So please guide me what should be done for this and the procedures to get it done.

ramash
                        Transfer of gas connection from father to daughter...
                        Dear concern,
                        I am using indane gas for the past 7 yrs which is in the name of my father. Now i want that to be transferred to my name. So please guide me what should be done for this and the procedures to get it done.

Beena negi

Indane Gas — HARRASMENT BY NATRAJ ENTERPRISES

VICTOR DCRUZ
                          WE HAVE AN INDANE CONNECTION FROM NATRAJ ENTERPRISES, YELANKHA, IN THE NAME OF MY WIFE, EVERY TIME WE BOOK A CYLINDER THERE...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Recently Discussed

Municipal Corporation Of Peerzadiguda
                          regarding street dogs in my colony
                          Municipal Corporation Of Delhi
                          disturbance by dog
                          Indian Army
                          delivering a wagon r
                          Ixigo
                          flight ticket booking failed- refund not initiated
                          Defence Pension