Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1310)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Indane Gas — No one answering the phone

Rajendar
we are from hyderabad . calling at 24612350 / 24742400 from past 72 hours continously to book an indian gas...
Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

Indane Distributor - M / S M.l.bose Enterprise. — Non- supply of Gas and undue money demands.

Kailash Dan Ratnoo

Indane Gas — regarding cylinders DBC

sumit yadav
sir i m regular customer of indane gas i want to what would be yhe cost of DBC connection...

BASUMITRA NANDA
I have a single connection under the distributor named CANTONMENT GAS SERVICES, KOLKATA - 700028, WEST BENGAL. Since few days i am requesting them to give the transfer voucher as i have shifted to dum dum which comes under the distributor named Dum Dum Gas Agency. Kolkata - 700074. But my existing distributor does not cooperating with me. Now what can i do ?
I have a gas connection of your esteemed company. It was registered with my father's name, but he has passed away before couple of years, since then i am trying to get it shifted on my name, but your dealer is not cooperating me and misguiding me with vague commitments. Please tell me the exact procedure ( form etc.) to get the connection transffered on my name.

My address is as under-
Hemant Patel
C/o.Grasim Industries Limited
Plot No. 14, GIDC, Manjusar, Tal. Savli,
Dist. Vadodara(Gujarat)
I have one gas connection, whose consumer no 1533 in favour of N.K.PAUL, unmarried bechelor. who is my uncle in relation and he is no more. Now i want to change the above said connection in favour of me. Kindly tell me how can it be possible?

Indane LPG — delay in supply of refill cylinder

abhishek priya
    hello sir,
    my consumer number is 21138 is with sheela gas agency, near bara birwa, kanpur road, lucknow. I'd booked...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

santinu_g
    Kolkata-700029

Ref:- Non- delivery of LPG cylinders by M/s Vaishnavi Indane Service, Sharma Market Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004

I work as a running staff in the Railways and most of the time I am away from my headquarter. Our indane gas distributor M/s Vaishnavi Indane Service, Sharma Market Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, never supply indane gas to our home. The distributor treat us arbitarily and dictorily saying that there is no stock while, the distributor sales the gas cylinder in black. I have booked my gas cylinder since 18-10-07 but till date no cylinder have been delivered to my home. Being I running staff i am not able to arrange any cylinder for that my family is facing lots of problem.
    My address is
    House no-111, New Latma, Singhmore, Hatia
    Ranchi-3
    My consumer no is- VI 14266.
    My TV no is 2408700, My SV no is 488372, dated 30-05-88

Ph:[protected], 4372356

Previous booking date 11.12.2007
    Previous billing date 21.12.2007
    Delivery date 29.12.2007

It is refused by the agency/dealer that the booking gap is calculated from the date of last delivery.

I claim that who is liable for billing after 10 days of booking and delivery after 10 day of billing. Whose negligence is this.

I donot realise the real thing happening and the reason for making delay purportfully. Who enjoys the meanwhile preiod. A ordinance/rules is passed to curtail the wrong thing. But what is happending here, the rule/ordinance is tapped into a differnt way showing that the ligitimate followup of rule but doing the thing in a different manner resulted worrying of the customers.

I am facing the trouble for more than a year. Why? How the company tolerates such a habit of the agencies/dealers even after receiving the genuine complaints.

See, my refilling request is not accepted even after lodgement after 30 days of my requirement (previous booking date 11.12.2007). If customers are indirectly compelled to switch over utilization of other fuel, the company will get no business in future. The very much liability is on part of the agencies/dealers who are misusing the cylinders. It is very clear in my previous case that the bill raised on 21.12.2007 but delivery made on 29.12.2007 with out marking door closed. What is happening? Why hesitate to book refilling after lapse of one month from previous booking. What is the need to calculate booking date from the date of delivery.

Million dollar question?

Kindly look in to the matter and make it correct at the earliest. Any thing will not be prolonged. One thing the person other end has to change or this end person has to be changed then only the proplem solved.

If the problem is not solved on company side, the ultimate gain of the company is loosing business lot in near future. The company will not get lose on leaving of one person. But the prolonged delay will change the mind set of other customers also.

Since Gas is a essential commodity, utmost priority should be given.

Thanks & Regards
    Senthil Murugan T
    5/132 Main Road Avinashi 641654
    It is realy surprising that though Indian Oil is getting involved in foreign countries, but it cannot yet see to it that its own backyard service exists. We have the misfortune of being in Gurgaon, the so called ideal state of Haryana. Further misfortune of being consumers of indane and Sone pe Suhaga, registered with Golden gas gurgaon. The place runs in complete chaos. Fully at the whim and fancy of the staff/owners. The refill can be given at any time obnly after repeated visits. The booking date has no meaning what so ever at all. I have written emails to Dy. G.M. as well G.M indian oil, but apperently they r waiting to get a Bharat Ratna before they start initiating any action. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP
    Pradeep
    Kolkata-700029

I am resident of Singh More, Vikash Nagar, Road No.8, Hatia, Ranchi-3. Our indane gas distributor M/s Vaishnavi Indane Service, Sharma Market Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, The distributor treat us arbitarily and dictorily saying that there is no stock .I have booked my gas cylinder since 23.06.09, my booking no.is 5358 dtd.23.06.09 one of my uncle booked cylinder in the same date his booking no.is 5359 dtd 23.06.09 but till date no cylinder have been delivered to my home.We are facing lot of problem of booking and delivery of gas.They always tell we will take your booking after 15 days of last delivery.Phone no. given by them is[protected] is always busy and endless hold.Pl. take our matter seriously.

My address is
    Singh More, Vikash Nagar, Road No.8, Hatia
    Ranchi-3
    My consumer no is- VI 13287/ and My uncle consumer no. is VI-39405
    phone no[protected]

I am Mohd.Shakeel resident is, 85- Faithfull Ganj, Cantt KANPUR-208004 Our indane gas distributor M/s Kanpur Gas Service, Mall Road, Kanpur.The distributor treat us arbitarily and dictorily saying that there is no stock .I have booked my gas cylinder since 13.07.09, my booking no.is 30962 dtd.13.0.09 but till date no cylinder have been delivered to my home.We are facing lot of problem of booking and delivery of gas.They always tell we will take your booking after 25-30 days of last delivery.Phone no. given by them is[protected]Pandit, Khan & Mudir -Staff of Kanpur Gas Agency, Mall Road, Kanpur) is always busy and endless hold. after many tries the says there is no stock in my agency and says if you are in hurry then go refill your cylinder from black otherwise we will cut your connection from my agency, mostly the gas weight less.Pl. take our matter seriously.bcoz Our Holy Month RAMZAN has been started, so there may be held alots of problem in cooking for a house wife/ladies.
    So, Sir Just take action and Please take our matter seriously.

My Consumer No- 30962

(M) [protected]

Ref:- Non- delivery of LPG cylinders by M/s Vaishnavi Indane Service, Dhurwa
    SIR,
    I am a retiared H.E.C emply my gas was booked on 29-11-09
    my when I ashaked for gas in agency I was sockes to see that in
    their computar it was delivered on 12-12-09.here I am FACING GREAT TROUBLE WITH MY FAMILY FOR GAS and people are
    giving false information to department what type of practice it indicates! kindly look into the matter my consumer no is vi -08968

Meenakshi Sharma
      I resident of radhakunj, brij vihar, ghaziabad applied for new connection for indane gas connection in april’06, it has been passed approx. one year but till the date i went to surya nagar gas agency for asking about my connection i was surprised to hear the same answer every time that they r not issuing new connection, ask after one week. Sir it is very embarrassing situation for me that I am using my relative’s gas. Just tell me whether u r in a condition to issue a new connection or not, u r in a condition to provide not best but it’s ok, services to your customer or not. Should I apply for connection in another gas company i am in very need, please the concerned authorities take sincere step to solve not my but others problem also who those have applied for a new connection at your earliest and oblige.

i don't know whether u will consider complaint through net or not.

thanx

Gas Agencies Exploiting Public
        [protected][protected][protected]...

Indane — transfer of ownership

anilvats
        I have a indane gas connection on my father name.my father died few time back.how can i transfer this connection on my name....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Indanegas — non-booking of gas cylinder

rajendra agarwal
        I am from kolkata my consumer no 8644.I tried lot but unable to book because of not attending call.And also...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

manojkumar s

Indane Area Office,
        IOCL, Navdeep Building,
        Ashram Road,
        Ahmedabad.

Sub. Complaint against Poor Service and Non delivery of LPG Domestic Gas.

I am a consumer of Indane LPG Domestic Gas Cylinder vide consumer No. 10531 with your distributor Bhagyodaya Gas Service, 8, New Shopping Centre, Petrochemical Township-P.O, Baroda – 380346. Since last several months, I am not getting my LPG Domestic Cylinder delivery even after giving the booking 20 to 30 days in advance. I have to do the constant follow up with them by phone and personally to visit their above address, and every time they are giving one or other excuses like LPG Truck Load has not come, stock is not there or we will send you by tomorrow etc. etc.

Secondly, whenever I do the follow up with them, they will tell me that your booking is very recent one referring the previous call made to them to enquire about my earlier booking. That means, they are either not registering the booking or changing their records to hide the delay in making the delivery.

Thirdly, almost all time, they are keeping away their phone receiver from the cradle and if I call from mobile to their number, I will get a message that “error in connection”. The person sitting in their office keeps on changing and will not get proper answer and the status of booking.

In the instant case, I have given them booking on 11th June 2007. They have not delivered the cylinder till 6th of July 2007 even after my several reminders over phone (after dialing long time) and personal visit to their above address. Many times, either I or my wife has to take leave and to visit their shop to enquire about the status of booking and take personal delivery of cylinder. Due to delay in delivery of LPG cylinder almost a month, our existing cylinder will consume totally and we have to either borrow cylinder from neighbors or go to hotel for food. You can imagine how much hard ship and mental and physical stress, we are undergoing to get a delivery of LPG cylinder since last one year due to this errant distributor.

I and my family fed up with the service of this distributor since last one year and I request you to kindly take appropriate action on them.

I also request you to kindly allow me to transfer above connection to your another dealer Gokul Gas Services, addressed at 6, Jalanand Township, Near Undera Jakatnaka, Refinery Road, Punchavti, Baroda, who is very much nearer to my residence.

Thanking you,

Sincerely yours,

MANOJKUMAR S
        Encl : Copy of Domestic Customer Card and receipts.

CC : (1) Mr. A.M. Pillai, IOCL

Indane Area Office,
        IOCL, Navdeep Building,
        Ashram Road,
        Ahmedabad.

Sub. Complaint against Poor Service and Non delivery of LPG Domestic Gas.

I have sent one complaint against above said dealer regarding above captioned subject on July 10, 2007. Based on my complaint. Mr. A.M. Pillai along with the owner of Bhagyodaya Gas Service visited to my residence and assured me that henceforth they will provide us the best service and on time delivery of cylinder etc. etc. Subsequent to that, they have never honored their commitment and never delivered me the cylinder on time. After that on each every occasion, I had complained to Mr. A.M. Pillai by phone and with his interference and support only they have delivered me the cylinder. I am very much thankful to him for understanding my difficulty and his timely help. But, this is not a permanent solution and it is not possible for me also to run around for the delivery of cylinder every now and then.

Hence, I request you to kindly take corrective action against the said leader and ensure us the smooth and timely delivery of cylinder.

Thanking you,
        Sincerely yours,

MANOJKUMAR S
        Encl : Copy of earlier complaint

CC : (1) Mr. A.M. Pillai, IOCL

cylinder — late delivery.non-responsive

i am not receiving gas cylinders despite booking on time and ther is no response at all from hp gas dealers at hassan,karnataka

Indane Gas — non timely delivery of LPG domestic cylinder

I (Consumer No. 24495) do not receive Cylinder on time despite making bookings for the same. In fact, my last request for cylinder was made on 07.03.09 and i am yet to receive a fresh filled cylinder. The cylinder which i receive after making repeated requests is often of less weight than the weight of the cylinder. my complaint of less weighment is justified by the LPG Agency i.e. Gemini Enterprises, Najafgarh, Delhi by stating that they have received underweight cylinder from the Company and hence they should not be held responsible for the same. The staff is extremely discourteous and unresponsive. the phone number for making a request for booking is either busy or never picked up by the agency. The staff at the booking counter never gives the booking number depite requesting for the same. The Gemini Enterprises is not at all fit to be a LPG Agent of a reputed company like Indian Oil Corp. I strongly recommend the cancellation of dealership of Gemini Enterprises for the above reasons. alternatively, the LPG Agency be issued a showcause notice to explain its impropriety and be ordered to mend its ways and behaviour with its customers, under intimation to me.

indane gas(kartar Gas Agency) — non delivery of cylinder

Dear Sir

I am writting on behalf of Mr. Chhote lal of Bishanpura, Zirakpur Distt Mohalli
        we have booked a cylinder in the month of march end. Your distributor comes to deliver a cylinder on sunday after 06:00PM dated[protected]. After 06:00pm all family members gone for a daily walk.
        he puts a tag house locked.on monday i call to his office he says tommorow we deliver a cylinder and know till date cylinder is not delivered we have only one cylinder at that time we borrowed a cylinder from our neighbours
        please do something

Gautam Singh

Indane Gas Cylinder — poor delivery and non-responsive behaviour

i am holding indane gas connection at "Khairthal Indane, post- Khairthal, Distt Alwar (Rajasthan). Since long time he is taking next booking after the completion of 21 days of previous delivered cylinder.After booking he takes 15 days more to get the next cylinder delivered at home. This provision is told by him only and we are strictly following it. But after so much long wait, we are not getting our delivery in time. He is violating this provision also regularily. This time it is too much. I have booked my gas on 11.04.2009 (ie 21 days after previous delivery ), eventhough, till todate i have not received by delivery. For 3-4 days i am regularily trying to contact him on phone but nobody is receiving the calls. kindly interfere in the matter and make the system convinient.

Indane Gas — Regarding timely delivery of gas

We are facing a consitant problem from Kartar Gas Agency, Banur, Punjab. We have to wait around 30 days for delivery of gas cylinder and once delivered they will book your next cylindeer after 20 days by doing this technical you will get a cylinder after 40-50days. Now you can under stand our problem that we are always facing problems of cylinder shortage.
        And if we try to contact them either they dont pickup the phone or they say us to come upto the gas agency which is around 15 Km from my residence to collect the same.
        Please do the need full at the earliest so that solution to this problem can be achieved.

iocl/indane — Poor Delivery,No Response

I have requested for gas refill on 1 February 2011 in Panchkula Gas Service,Sector 17,Panchkula.
        They did not delivered it till 12 Feb 2010.Panchkula Gas service has given two numbers:one telephone Number and one mobile number:Telephone number is always busy,it never rings and mobile is switched off.After trying more than 50 times unsuccessfully,I visited to there office in sector 17 Panchkula.They promissed me that it will be delivered next day(13th Feb) morning.I waited for entire day for the gas but it did not come.Currently we have only one cylinder and it has become empty now.Now I am eating food from outside from last 3 days.I waited for next day(Monday).When I again called on tuesday luckily it got connected,they promissed to send it today but once again I did not receive the gas cylinder.Again I called and they said it will be delivered tomorrow(Wednesday).

They are keep giving promise without any action,it requires help of all luck to get connected to there phone line.Kindly take some stern action against this dealer.
        My consumer ID is 25630.

Indane Gas Distributors — Unwilling to give new gas connection

Sheeba Pradeep
          I had approched Sheela gas agencies, Jp nagar 3rd phase, bangalore, authorised delears for indaine gas ( house use) , and...

Indane Oil — forcing to buy gas oven

pankaj kumar acharjee
          My indane consumer registration no. is sr. no. wb[protected] of 14.03.06. But since last two years the dealer...

Indane Gas — without permission gas connection shifted to another agencies i.e m/s neelkanth gas agencies.

B.L.BANDOONI
          sir, today i visted to m/s. sharma gas agency for booking of gas , but very surprised that, they told me, no booking here...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Umesh chand Tulsiyan
          sir i am holding the gas in the howrah gas service which is the distributer of indian gas . the staff of the company are refused to book the gas and told me to gate out from the office . i visit the office today and want to give the letter but they refused to take the letter also i am sending the copy of the letter to you . so please see the matter .

Date : 05.01.2008

To,
          The Howrah Gas Service ,
          11/1/4 Bhagaban Chatterjee Lane ,
          P.O. Kadamtala ,
          Howrah – 711101 .

Sub: Booking for the consumer no. 06234 .

Dear Sir ,

I Mr. Umesh Chand Tulsiyan holding the above gas in your office under the above cosumer no. 06234 . From 2 months I am making booking for refilling the gas in phone to you but till the date you are not taking the booking in the above consumer no. In between this I have call to you for more than 5 times , Yesterday on 04.01.2008 when I again call to you then you told me that you will not book my gas and cancelled the gas and you are not eligible for getting the gas. You asked me that come to your office with the identification and address proof of my .

After 2 month why you told this type of thing , without gas I am facing too much problem . While this gas connection in the above consumer is holding more than 20 years . This is nothing only the harassment which you done with me .

As you stated above , so I am personally coming to your office today with all the document which you have asked .

If after this you will not booked the gas then I may take legal action that will be contested at your risk and cost which please note .

Thanking You ,

Your’s Faithfully ,

Umesh Chand Tulsiyan
          81 Chintamani Dey Road ,
          Block – B , 2nd Floor , Flat no. 206 ,
          Howrah – 711101 .

Encl : Xerox copy of Pan card , Passport , Ration card , Voter ID .

CC to : 1. G-9, Ali Yavar Jung Marg,
          Bandra (East), Mumbai -400 051

2. IndianOil Bhavan,
          2, Gariahat Road, South (Dhakuria)
          Kolkata -700 068

3. Ministry of Petroliume & Gas
          Govt. of India , New Delhi .
          My consumer no.41426 and I am a resident of New Delhi, Dwarka. M/s Jai Jawan Gas Service
          (Code 9107206) is the distributor for my connection. I have been trying to contact the said agency
          since 10th January, 2008(4 days) over phone deseperately continously (atleast 50 times)for booking the gas. But am very sorry to bring to your notice that there is no response from them. The tel. nos. provided by them ([protected],25087549,[protected] and not acccessible consequently, the gas has not been booked. On a previous ocassion also I had experienced similar kind of problem but could however manage to talk to them after a week.
          Kindly look into the matter and ask the distributor to set his system in order so that we are able to contact him for gas booking. You may appreciate the precious time and effort already lost by me in this regard.
          Binny Sharma, Flat No.102, Plot 40B, Saksham Apartment, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
          Indian Oil Co. should give one Toll Free No. for Booking and internet Booking system too. This may reduce the Complaint as l the IOCL Distributors have unqualified Local Staffs, They are unable to be polite while responding to the Customers. They have lack of behavioural practice and owners too are not interested in development of Quality staffs. They too bow in front of Power as general practice. IOCL is a blue chip organisation and should focus on customer relation development programme. If IOCL need help we are ready to extend our help and services.
          Please Check the complaint and do the needful immediately.
          Domestic gas bulk used in auto Rickshow...

Indian Oil Corporation — deactivation indane gas con. no. 22344

arvind jaiswal
            my consumer no 22344 name arvind jaiswal at colnel gas agency madanmahal jabalpur is forcibly sent in to dead account. i am...

Indane Gas — not booking my refill after lapse of more than year on the ground to forcibly buy gas pipe and stove

NEHAL A BHATT
            As I have temporarily shifted my residence from my own residence and at their I do not reqire gas service I have not changed...

Indane LPG (Distributor, Phase V, Mohali) — Don't entertain the booking

Sunil Lawyee

We had been using the Indane Gas services since 1975 and had never faced any problem. I am very...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

Indane Gas — do we need to pay more than the rate of the cylinder on the consumer bill for home delivery

sankara reddy
            do we have to pay the amount on the bill given for the domestic cylinder for home delivery or more. the delivery boys r asking...

Indane / Refilling Cylinder — Not Supplying After 22 Days Of Booking

Shibnath Khan
            I am a LPG Indane customer with M/s Serampore Multi-Purpose Samabay Samity Ltd.; 80, Mukherjeepara Lane; P.O. Serampore; Dist....

Recently Discussed

(57 minutes ago)
            Vm-Projob
            Vm-projob online scam
            (1 hours 1 minutes ago)
            :- JAVASCHOOL (Sector-3, Salt Lake, Kolkata; www.javaschool.in )
            Worst infrastructure ever
            (1 hours 16 minutes ago)
            IndiaCakes.com
            Money taken and cake not delivered
            (1 hours 17 minutes ago)
            Skokka
            Some one is uploaded my number and pic
            (1 hours 26 minutes ago)
            Ibibo Group / Goibibo
            Full refund for flight ticket