Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1297)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Indane Gas — Kalpana Gas Agency - kukatpally - deficiency in service

Harish

Its really pathetic.
1. they do not lift the phone even if it is ringing.
2. they do not...
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

narendra goyal
Myself Narendra Goyal ,a resident of Indore.I have to make a complaint against a Indore based Indane Gas Agency. Satyam gas agency,S-1 rajguru complex,vijay nagar,A.B. Road,Indore.

The delivery man gave a cylinder which was leaking . The Agency has not taken any action inspite of bringing this thing into notice. I called up many times at 2550022/2557722/4086622 and I suppose the person on duty had not written any compalints neither any compaint number was given.This complaint was Physically verified by Mr.ashok Bhatale who asked for payment without giving payment receipt,that is so unethical .
There was a major risk of any acciedent apart from loosing Rs.327 for a faulty cylnder.
Kindly look into the matter and take suitable action against the agency.

Indane Gas — Complaint against gas cylinder faulty

Dear Sir / Madam,
on the 61th Birtday occasion of my father on 9th March 2008, I came to my native Parali-vaijanath.
Unfortunately a mishap happened in our home. Due to gas cylender leakage (No washer), total 8 of our family members are injured.Out of them, my wife, son and mother are burnt to about 45 to 50 %. They were shifted to a private hospital (Lahane hospital) at Latur.Other family members are shifted to Aurangabad for further treatment.
I have written application to our distributors, but they told me i have already escalate your matter to head office.
Still I am wating for response otherwise I will go to court .
I am totally disagree my Indane Gas Supplier (Captain Gas, Pratap Vihar Ghaziabad.)

Indane Gas — no response on gas leakage

I complaint my gas cylinder leakage on dated 15.09.11 at08.48pm on indane gas complaint no.[protected](ref.no.580088) but their is no response by indane company or by the dealer ''shaeed subhash gas agency'' and next day dated 16.09.11at 09.07am, I recived a massege on my mobile phone that your complaint was closed. due to this my full cylinder empty now and also i tense during this period.In another complaint i booked my cylinder on dated 9.09.11 booking no[protected], I recived a massege against this booking on dated 12.09.11 your case memo 4185 genratedand cylinder shall be deliverd shortley. and again I recived a massege on dated 14.09.11 , Dear custmer cylinder has been delivered against your booking 4087 with case memo 4185. But i recived the cylinder on dated 22.09.11

Indane Gas / Kalpana Gas Agency - Vijayanagar, Bangalore — Very poor service

govindaraju
    I stay in RPC Layout and have a connection with Kishan Gas Agency,Vijayanagar BDA Complex.
    Service is quite fine.I...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

CV MOHAMMED KOYA
    SIR
    I HAVE 2 INDANE GAS CYLINDER.ONE IS EMPTY ON 14 TH SEPTEMBER & I HAD BOOKED ON SAME DAY.BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T GOT THE CYLINDER.PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR THIS.IT IS BECAUSE MY 2ND ONE ALSO IS EMPTY ON 11TH OCTOBER.ON RAMZAN WE SUFFERED A LOT.WE CALLED THE AGENT MORE THAN 10 TIMES. BUT NO RESPONDS FROM THEIR SIDE.OUR CONSUMER NO:955.OUR GODOWN AT CHEVAYOOR,CALICUT,KERALA.OUR SECTION MANAGER MR. ARUN KUMAR(MOB:[protected])OFF NO:[protected].ONE LADY HANDLING THE FRONT OFFICE IS VERY LAZY AND IRRESPONSIBLE.PLS TAKE ACTIONS IMMEDIATELY.

THANKING YOU
    SIR

MY COMPLAINT AGAINT KARUNA GAS AGENCY NAGPUR PH:[protected]

DISTRIBUTOR : INDANE GAS

I HAVE 2 INDANE GAS CYLINDER.ONE IS EMPTY & I HAD BOOKED ON 30-09-07 BY PHONE.BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T GOT THE CYLINDER.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR THIS. I HAVE REMIND PERSONALLY ON THEIR OFFICE ON 15.10.07 BUT TILL NOW I HAD NOT RECD THE CYL EVERY TIME THEY ASK THAT THEY SENT IT TOMORROW BUT NOT SEND

& WHEN WE GO TO PHONE THEM EITHER PHONE SHOWS ENGAGGED & SOME TIME PHONE CONTINIOUSLY RING BUT NO BODY PICK-UP THE PHONE

SIR,
    I HAVE TAKEN GAS CONNECTION FROM "CHANDRANI INDANE GAS AGENCY" IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER -2006. AND REQUESTING FOR THE SECOND CYLINDER ( I.E. TWO CYLINDER TO ONE CUSTOMER ) BUT GIVING FALSE PROMISES FROM COUPLE OF MONTHS . IT IS ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT HE GIVES NEW CONNECTIONS . EVERY TIME HE SAYS THAT ISSUE OF SECOND CYLINDER HAS BEEN CLOSED BY THE COMPANY , YOU CALL AFTER 15 DAYS /ONE MONTHS /2-3 MONTHS IT WILL START. AND DOING THIS DRAMA ABOUT 10 MONTHS HAS BEEN PASSED BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN COME OUT.
    YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GIVE THE DETAILS ( 1) FOR SECOND CYLINDER (2) TO INQUIRE THE AGENCY FOR FACTUAL PROBLEM ( 3 ) TO INSTRUCT THE AGENCY TO ISSUE OF SECOND CYLINDER .

AGENCY'S DETAILS :- CHANDRANI INDANE, SHOP NO.5 BOISAR TALUKA:- PALGHAR DIST:-THANE STATEl:- MAHARASTRA -401501.

MY DETAILS:- CONSUMER NO. 14252
    NAME:- BHASKAR T. JADHAV
    CELL NO. [protected]/[protected]
    Please Take Some Serious Action Against Karuna Gas Agency
    I am calling them from two days but the phone is not responding they neve pick the phone
    have already bookd a CYLINDER and one is already empty
    they dont pick the phone

pulluri ramesh.
      Iam gampa ramesh from Vemulawada,dist-karimnagar.505302.Andhra pradesh.Bhuvaneshwari indian gas delar not given us refilling blow 60 days also he take each refilling non transport cost 320 Rs and he seling commercial perpos 14 kg refilling clyinder in block cost of 400 To 500 Rs.if any consumer ask to him why you doing like it they say
      u want do any thing as u like oll officers in my hand.my si-no968,srap 2006-968 wl no 576965 form no sl 69.my contact mobile no [protected].pls sir 60 persent consumer suffaring from above delar.As per refilling rules take nesesary action.
      Iam Amirit lal gupta & Ahanker dayal keshrwani from Nagod, dist-Satna.485446.Madhya pradesh. MAHENDRA INDIAN in front of Indian Oil Petrol Pump N.H. 75 Satna road Nagod Distt-satna (M.P.) Code No.-179519 gas delar not given us refilling blow 25 days also he take each refilling non transport cost 320 Rs and he seling commercial perpos 14 kg refilling clyinder in block cost of 400 To 500 Rs.if any consumer ask to him why you doing like it they say
      u want do any thing as u like oll officers in my hand. my si-no MI 224. my contact mobile no [protected].
      Respected Sir,
      With humble submission I want to inform you that I am a subscriber of Indain Gas Agency Ganpati Indane Address 12, Guru Gobind Singh Market, G.T. Road, Saharnpur-247001. Sir I booked my cylinder on dated 13/12/2008. But sir I still could not received the cylinder I called many time to agency and I went many time their, gas go down but even they are not given me any response so please take any strictly action against the agency. Make some strong rules for the delivery.
      It is just like a huge struggle to get a cylinder but it is so easy by the black market. Please take action as soon as possible.
      I will very thankful for our cooperation

. your's faithfully

Avalahalli, Mysore Road
        Bangalore-560026.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Subject: Permission for availing Second Cylinder
        Reference: SV No.27505 from M.M.Enterprises, V.V.Puram.
        DBC Booking No.1772 of Dated[protected]
        With respect to the above subject, I hereby write & inform your good self that I was enjoying the gas services in my house with a Single cylinder in my house. As my In-laws have moved in to my house from their native place, I am facing a shortage of gas cylinder every month.

I request your goodself to sanction a additional cylinder in my name to overcome the problem faced in my residence atleast now.

I shall be greatly thankfull to you in this regard if my problem is solved at the earliest possible.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

( Monnappa I.B)

Randhir Singh
          Dear Sir/Madam

This is regarding services provided by the gas agency (RajHans Gas Agency, Goela Dairy, New Delhi - 110 071) dealar of Indane Gas Services. They are operating there cash counter on the main road of dwarka which is 5 Km far from there godam, no office preimises is been use that is also (Cash Counter) not open at time they have mentioned on the cash coupon (i:e 8 am) it depend on there convenience weather it is 10Am or 12Am, The people wait for them on the road is in dark till the agency people reach there, at times it also happens that they don't come. similarly the same things is happens at there godam.

Your immediate intervention is required to solve this problem being faced by your consumers repeatedly

Thanks & Regards

Randhir Singh
          there is no system follow by the agancy. peaple are suffering every time on the take the cylender. the manager of the agancy is very important person who arrive the agancy at 10.30 am with police person and make new rule , this and that. peaple who are suffering, follow the rule sincierly. there is no contect number to book our gas. please take the nessesry action against the agancy.
          thanking you.

Indane Gas — Irregular supply of Domestic gas at Raniganj

Puspa Jaiswal
            My Consumer no is 00223 and I booked for a cylinder refill on 21-09-07 under their Ducat no 29159 but till date I have not...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

dheeraj sharma
            Reg : Complaint regarding connection of Indane Gas services.
            With the above reference I would like to add that I am working in nationalised bank as an office and a month back I have got the transfer to Agra from Delhi. Earlier I have the connection of Indane Gas in Delhi only. I have also got transferred my Delhi connection to Agra. I am at peresent staying at K-6, Maharishipuram, Near Roshan Vihar, Behinde Amar Ujala Press, Sikandara. From my neighbours I got the address of Krishna Agencies, Opposite Sheela Talkij , Khandari regarding transfer of my gas connection, subsequently I visited Krishna Agencies on 12.10.2007. At the reception one Mr.Sahukar was sitting, after my request for transfer of gas connection he said "They can not give me the connection as they are closing Maharishipuram area in their supply list". I also said that all my neighbours are getting the gas from your agency only but he did not agreed on that and said me "NO" for transfer of my connection from delhi.
            I am a government employee and not very much aware about the other location of gas agencies and my job is of frequent transfer if gas agencies will not provide the connection then what will be the use of government policies where every individual of india have a right to use the facility of household neccessity.
            If a employee of government will not get the Gas connection so easily then what about the people how are not well with their employement.
            My request to you is only that you just take the necessary action against Krishna Agency where the vendor think that they are more than the IOC and government policies and provide me the transfer of my connection soon as it is understood that without gas connection, household chor will be hampered.
            My Address is : Dheeraj Sharma, K-6, Maharishipuram, Near Roshan Vihar, Behind Amar Ujala Press,Sikandara, Agra. Ph. [protected]
            completly agreed with the complaint. usually gas agencies do this.

PK Sahadevan
              Date-24 Aug 2007
              In the eve of Onam, I have booked for a refill of Indane LPG (home) with ICEEPEE GAS Agency located in Palakkad (kalmandapam)on 25 July 2007 vide computerised booking number-7159. The supply of refills for that date has been done in the neighborhoods but my number they say fall on 26 July 2007 and therefore will be supplied only after Onam which falls on 25 Aug (two days left). There is widespread unsatisfaction in recent past that the said agency is alleged to cause inordinate delay in their supplies as compared to others viz., Bharat Gas and HP gas.

LPG supply — delay in delivery of refilling

i surinder pal singh have booked gas on dated 11dec 07
              but till date there is no supply,my cosumer no M16830 of MANN GAS SERVICES BATHINDA.MY ADDRESS IS --- #3.PHASE 2,MODEL TOWN BATHINDA

LPG — Delay in refill supply

Sir i have a single cylender i booked refill order online on 30/08/09 till today ihave not recd. cylender. distrubetor says he is not getting cylenders from you. And this is third time i reqest you for double cylender. Pl see.

lpg domestic refill — inordinate delay in supply of refill

my consumer no is 603718.last supply of refill to me was on 4-11-08. I have bookd for refill on 18-11-08 . Till date I have not received refill. Till recently AMMA GAS kottayam was supplying the refill . Later CHERIAN GAS ERATTUPETTA took over.the person at the front office of the agency is not responding reasonably to my enquiries. I had tried to contact the owner of the firm over mobile no [protected] He is not accepting the call . Kindly arrange to supply the refill without further delay.

Indane/ LPG — Inordinate delay in supply of refill

I got booking of refill of LPG on line on 26.11.2009. Booking no. is 1. My consumer No. is AI- 6893 but no supply till date

LPG — inordinate delay in supply of refill

my con. no. isV 4563 and supplier is Vijayant Gas Service, Delhi Road Meerut. I had booked for refill on[protected] and booling no. alloted was 10421.I was assured delivery within 7 days but even after a laps of 13 days i am yet to get my refill cylinder. Every day when i call the agency i am told that we have sent the cylinder and you will get it today. today again i was given the same answer but the cylinder was never delivered, the person who received my call was mr. prabhu dyal. i request u to please take up the matter seriously with the dealer and do the needful.. vijay mehra, 1027 gita colony. tilak road, meerut 250001. up
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indane Gas Agency - - - - Indane Lpg Gas — One Month delay in Delivery of Gas Cylinder

Narayan Bisen
                I am from Gondia (Maharashtra). I have booked order for refilling my gas cylinder on 25th July 2007 under...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Pushpa Balu
                It is such a shame to note that Trilok Gas agency based at Gandhinagar, Adyar has such terrible attitude towards its customers. First of all they don't even have any patience to hear to what the customer is saying. They promise to deliver next day and now it is over 7 days they have not delivered. The lady who attends the call, I wonder what runs in her mind that she has such a horrible and terrible attitude and more shocking that the Manager of the agency does not even think of addressing this issue.

Does Indane Gas ever does an audit with its agencies on the soft skills and attitude issues? I in all my 19years not once have i received a call / visit by Indane Gas to enquire how the service of the agency is.

Can you guys wake up and attend to these issues and get my cylinder delivered NOW!
                From

Complaint Redress Cell,
                Indane Gas

Complaint regarding poor service from Pooja Gas, Thrikkakara, Ernakulam

Dear Sirs,

I complained about the gas leakage, but no one from Pooja Gas agency attended. Due to this gas was consumed off prematurely consecutively for two months. When the Cylinder was empty on 29 Oct, I requested for a full cylinder which I booked on 30 Sept. They were very arrogant in answering my request and refused to give me. I saw, they were disbursing gas cylinders to other individuals directly from their shop. It is very difficult to get the agency on phone. When I approach them personally they are very unfriendly and arrogant. I wish to change this agency to any other nearby.

I request you to kindly look into this grievances and appropriate action may please be taken in this regard

Yours truly,

Glory George
                I too have a terrible experience with TRILOK GAS AGENCY. I heard that the Agency sell gas cylinders in black. The moment we book the GAS cylinder, we dont get it nearly for 10 days. They usually sell the cylinder to hotels and T-Shops who are in constant need to cylinders. If we follow up they say that there was no one at home..most of the time it will be a lie...I am having a horrible time with this Agency.

IS THERE ANYONE TO LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE??

I have booked for a cylinder on Apr 11th' 2011, Still I didnot receive the cylinder.
                Very horrible service from Triloks gas agency. Is there anyone to address this issue.

Even after these many complaints, I dont understand how Indane Company is still continuing the agency for Triloks!

Indane LPG Gas Cylinder — Cheating by a gas agency

MK SINGH
                  This gas agency forces its new customer to compulsorily buy gas chullah from it. Those who dont't are refused new connection....
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Indane Gas — connection transfer problem

Brahma Nand Jha
                  I'm a LPG consumer with M/S Subh Laxmi Gas Services, Sakarpur ,New Delhi. Customer no is 17328. Now I am shifted form...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (107)

sanatbhai trivedi
                  respected sir,
                  I am Sanat trivedi having connection of Indane Gas company for home lpg since 9 yrs with Narshih krupa Gas Agency,Akota,vododara. my consumer number is 1751.They denied to registered my number for Gas bottle supply and told me that Ihave to get check my entire Gas connection and to pay 40rs as its charge and din't reply me properly.
                  Let me know is there any kind of rule that we have to get this compulsory checking and if so why they are not giving any kind of notice in this regard! please take proper steps in this regard.

Your Faithfully,
                  sanat trivedi.

Bottling — Forgot username & password

Please arranger our new user name & passward which forgated by our person. Our telephone No. 25571092, Add: 277, B.T. Road, Kolkat 36.

Please do the needfull.
                  i want my passward

Indane Gas — delay in gas delivery

Nasim Anwar
                    Ms.sai gas agency (indane) of bilaspur /chattisgarh is now a days playing a dirty game with thier consumer.delivery of gas...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

BHARATI DEY
                    I'm a lpg consumer with M/S SHASHI CHARU INDANE, debra ,paschim midnapur,wb. Customer no is sc/04781.one day the distributor came to me and other neighbours and forced us to give them forty rupee as a inspection charge and a gas pipe worth Rs 190. They told us if we disagree to give the said rupees then the supply will be stoped. In this situation we give the amount. Now i want to know the actual fact from higher authority. I shall grateful to you if you send me the details and take necesery legal
                    action.

Niladri Basu
                      I have booked Indane LPG Cylinder 3 weeks back. Everytime I call up the dealer - Shri Vishnu Gas Agencies; No. 1113/3, Vijay Complex FCI Road; Kadugodi Bangalore - 560 067, it is said taht the cylinder would be delivered by today/tomorrow. Futher, the response of the receptionist is also very rude, when asked for the reasons of delay, they would just disconnect the line.
                      It seems we are at the mercy of these dealers....
                      Would the concerned deptt. of Indian Oil address the issue please?
                      Hi Niladri, could I know more about the nature of your complaint. I stay close to ITPL myself and have to deal with the same organization - could I call you up ? -shahid.
                      Somewhat coincidentally, every single of Sri Vishnu Gas Agency's numbers seems out of order: 28454311/2, 28455523, 28452135. Can someone help ? -shahid.

Sikander
                        I am Sikander a customer of Indane Gas - Sri Vishnu Gas Agencies Whitefield Bangalore. I booked my refill cylinder on 01/10/2007 and till date haven't received it. When ever I call to follow up the representative show dis-respect while talking and say why do you use some much of gas.
                        Since 10 days we are struggling with out gas and don't know how many days more we need to struggle.
                        Appreciate if you people can assist.
                        From last one week, i am trying to call Sri vishnu Indane gas agency, Kadugodi to refill the cylinder.All the contact numbers are out of order.
                        Pls try [protected]. It worked for me today.
                        Yes the number [protected] is worked. U can call or send sms with your name and cust no:.

Phani Mohan
                          Dear Sirs,

when we tried booking refill at Pallavaram(CONSUMER NO : 22371 ) , we saw the office closed and on repetetive visits and on enquiries with delivery boys had come to know that services of Sushil agencies of Pallavaram was suspended.
                          how do we book now? and why not you to take online booking immedeate as we do not know on whats happening to your services since you never inform public.

Kindly enable despatch of refill expedetious .

Rgs

Darga Rd,Pallavaram
                          Chennai-6000043 TN,India
                          HP:[protected]
                          Tel:[protected]
                          Visit www.gasagency.co.in for information of LPG
                          Hello sir,
                          I am anbalagan from valasaravakkam. My distributor name is JAYA GAS AGENCY. My consumer no is 1111. we got indane gas connection dec 1991. And i was booked in addtional cylinder on 2003. So many times i went to contact my disputor, what sir when i get a addtional cylinder? he said order not come so wait. And two weeks before i ask another time he says now we are issuing additional cylinder who are all register year of 2005. I said but i was already booked year of 2003. He said pls go to IOC from teynampet address and tell the problem to customer care service, so that i went and told to her, she was speaking very horse and finally she told no way to give u additional cylinder. So i was very disappointed, so please sir take a action and give me a addtional cylinder. thanks
                          i have booked a gas connection bearing area code153221 and waiting list number 774 . I would like to know the status of the same . when can i get my connection?
                          If anybody take action against consumer complaints ?????? I don't think if this site works??

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                            Imagine Marketing Private Limited
                            Product not yet delivered after repair
                            (7 minutes ago)