Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Jeeves Consumer Services
Jeeves Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd.

Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care

Jeeves Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedIn
#L-169, 6th Sector, 13th Cross, 150ft Ring Road, HSR Layout
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Next to Bhagawathi Hospital

Load

Jeeves Consumer Services related photos (272)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Jeeves Consumer Services Complaints & Reviews

Babob on Mar 8, 2018
My name is ajoy dutta. I live in barasat. I have purchased a product vishal mega mart. One mixer grinder (Tandem company's). I am complaining 28/2/2018 to 8/3/2018 for repairing my products. But till now this company over look every thing. Please help. And please get the strong actions this negligence...
Yours faithfully
Ajoy dutta

[Mar 09, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jeeves Consumer Services — vu tv installation

amithkp on Feb 28, 2018
    I purchased a vu tv for office use from flipkart.com on october 13th, 2017 and my order id is od[protected].
    Flipkart...

sanket.aboveall on Feb 25, 2018
    Got an email from flipkart itself,
    Stating -
    "congratulations on the purchase of your lg led tv (Order number od111*00).

We are pleased to offer you extended warranty plans that cover your lg led tv for up to 2 additional years beyond original manufacturer's warranty. These plans come with"repair or replace guarantee"backed by a dedicated service network of highly trained professionals ensuring complete peace of mind.

Hurry! Limited period offer! Click here to avail 20% flat discount!

The extended warranty is offered by jeeves, a flipkart company. Jeeves is india’s largest and most trusted service provider and is the authorised service partner for over 60 brands across 250 cities serving mobiles, appliances and furniture".

I was very much tempted with the offer as i was already looking to take an insurance for my led tv.
    On the websites first page it was written every thing is covered. All defects, physical damage, free transportation, bla bla blaa..
    But when i dig deep in the terms & condition, they have smartly excluded everything which they have promised.

They are trying to sell it in the name of flipkart.

I read few reviews on this website & got saved from this company.

Hope it helps you :)

[Feb 26, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jeeves Consumer Services — mobile tech visit not happen twice

Jnana109 on Feb 3, 2018
      I purchased a mobile through flipkart online service. It is a defect mobile. As per the process, jeeves company doing technical...

Jeeves Consumer Services — extended warranty issues with tv

sainath402 on Jan 10, 2018
      Brand vu (Serial: 3te40m16020801hbra18112) extended warranty from jeeves consumer services pvt. Ltd (Plan id : jppof10420)....

jdbaabu1 on Jan 5, 2018
      I bought 40" led bpl tv via flipkart on 02-oct-2016. Exactly on nov 2017, the tv was dead. I raised call with jeeves for service. Almost 45 days over, on 6th dec 2017, service engineer confirm that the motherboard to be changed.

I have paid the service charge also. I too confirmed to replace the board, now one month over, i dont get any update.in mid i asked him, he said that the order has been placed for the board.

Again i called to jeeves customer support, they apologies for the delay, said that the issue will be fixed in another 7 days.

Very much frustrated, almost 45 days over, children vacation also over, new year over, but i dont get any update for my issue.

Can you update me the status? And fix the issue on priority?

[Jan 05, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Altaf Jamalia on Jan 5, 2018

I had purchased a vu 55 inch led tv on 7th december and installed on the 14th december. However the installation was not done proper as the wall mount is slightly tilted to one side, at the time of installation i could not notice this but later on i did notice this issue and complained to jeeves and to flipkart. However both have declined to send the engineer to correct this issue and jeeves are demanding additional 750 rupees to address this issue.

It was not communicated by the engineer or the jeeves customer care specialist at the time of installation that any further visit will be chargeable. They just asked for generic feedback and disconnected.

I would like my complaint to be resolved and the installation done properly without any charge.

[Jan 06, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Thank you. This issue is now resolved.

nanddeepsalve on Dec 23, 2017
          I have registered complaint no. 7l2-32095dlsc[protected] to customer care no. Of jeeves on 02/12/2017. But still there is no solution given from jeeves from last 23 days.

I have called several times on customer care no. As well as email send to respective persons, but every time the told me that require spare will be dispatch in 5-6 days. But after 20 days there no action taken from their end.

Hence i need to replace my vu led 32 " tv with new one.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2018

[Dec 24, 2017] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care's response Dec 25, 2017
          Dear Concern

Greetings from Jeeves.

Thank you for writing to us.

Kindly share your contact details

For further assistance,

Please call us at[protected]
          Email us at [protected]@jeeves.co.in

Assuring our best of services.
          Yours sincerely

Jeeves support

Jeeves Consumer Services — I'm complaining about lg led tv [Resolved]

rahulgoel11 on Dec 12, 2017
            I bought LG LED TV from "flipkart" on 7/10/2016. On the installation day, i bought the extended warranty of 2 years from "jeeves"...

Arvindmani Tripathi on Dec 6, 2017
            Yrs tecnision kausal tripathi is visit 4/12/17 my home and checked the redmi note4 and after say yrs camera is fault. And replace the mobile but tecnision is fraud and wrong report submitted. And tecnision is submitted repot is resolved.
            My mobile camera is fault.
            Yrs tecnision name - kausal tripathi
            Mno -[protected]
            Gorakhpur (U. P)
            Pin code -273014
            Pls cal me

[Dec 06, 2017] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rupesh Kumar mandal on Nov 15, 2017
              I had buy a redmi note 4 from flipkart store. Some days later, flipkart said - my problem is solve by your engineer from jeeves, then, two days lates,, a engineer comes and he looks my mobile problem,, then, he asked me,, i have to give 500 rs for complete the process,, then i gave money to engineer,, later he asked flipkart that no problem is in the mobile and customer is happy,, jeeves engineer no-[protected],,

[Nov 15, 2017] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Jeeves Consumer Services — your service engineer not attended as informed by you to install the lg washing machine and wasting your time for the whole day. [Resolved]

ebrahimkuttypk
                Sirs, i purchased a lg washing machine from flipkart and they informed me that the jeeves ' engineer will install the same...

K. Jayakumar Menon
                Sir? Madam,

The replacement order from flipkart for crystal furniture engineered wood dressing table as per my order no. Od[protected] is not yet received.

The original item as per this order was delivered on 13/09/2017, but was found to be damaged with broken mirror and some parts. This was picked up from my home on 29/09/2017. I was informed that replacement of the original item will be made, and will be delivered on 13/10/2017. But i have not received any delivery against replacement order.

On enquiry with flipkart customer service, i was informed that the pick-up details are not updated in their records. As requested by them, i have emailed the acknowledgement slip given to me when the pick-up done.

Request you to do the needful from your side in order to make the delivery against replacement order as soon as possible.

K. Jayakumar menon
                H 104, radhey residency
                Near hathijan circle,
                S p ring road,
                Ahmedabad
                Gujarat - 382445

Mobile: [protected]

[Oct 15, 2017] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jeeves Consumer Services — extended warranty document on my registered mail id

Rakesh c Prajapati
                  I had purchased vu tv with order i'd: od[protected] from flip cart on dt.20.09.17.
                  Also i purchased extended...

Satish Karnam
                  I have purchased 3 door waedrobe with mirror in flipkart, and it is deliverd to me on 05-october-2017, and installation sheduled to 08-october-2017.
                  Todays date is 14-october-2017, when i ask to htem, they were not responding respectively, still no one coming for installation.
                  Please dont go with jeeves, it is worest and so manuy complaints

My service request number is : 7j5-27013flpkrt-3592080

[Oct 14, 2017] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ponraj Raj
                    Dear sir /madam,
                    Few days back i purchased via lenovo k8 through flipkart, due to quality defect i booked the return request on next day but they assign your jeeves representative, today he also came and verify for the mobile function in front of him also mobile got hanged he also agreed the mobile problem, but now i received the below message and i checked in flipkart it shows return request rejected, why it is like that? I am the manager in the automobile industry, we also recibe quality complaints but we will ananlyse and find the root cause for the same so that it will not happen in future,

We are paid money we are not getting this mobile as a free of cost but if your representative gave wrong report means it will affect my financial as well as my mind, so please take strong action,

Refer the below msg for your reference.

Dear customer, jeeves has completed installation for your ticketid 7j11-27013flpkrt-3723853, if you have any complaints on our service, please give a missed call on[protected]. www.jeeves.co.in

M. Ponraj

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Jeeves Consumer Services — microphone of new phone purchase moto e4 plus is not working properly [Resolved]

rupal mittal
                      Get delivery of mobile on 5th oct, 2017. I register my complaint for microphone is not working properly of phone on 11th oct,...

Oldfate
                      The company representative was rude and was acting like a owner of the company.
                      He refused to understand my phone issue in any manner.
                      He just tried to convince me in any way he could think of, he acted like that he would not return the phone in any condition.
                      I think that he was told to not accept the return in any way by his authority itself.
                      I am in state of dilemma and not able to think what to do.
                      They left me in a chaotic situation
                      Very bad service they are just slave of higher companies.
                      Required steps must be taken to protect my consumer rights.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 14, 2017

[Oct 12, 2017] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2017
                      Dear Sir / Madam

Greetings from Jeeves.

Thank you for writing to us.

Kindly share your contact details our concern team and shall respond to you at the earliest

Assuring our best of services.
                      Yours sincerely

Jeeves support

Jeeves Consumer Services — bed installation [Resolved]

Prithvi Sah Jagati
                        One of the worst service i've experienced. My bed had to be installed a week before.. And till date my bed hasn't been installed....

Jeeves Consumer Services — sold without bill and fraud [Resolved]

Srawan.2005
                        I have purchased an online t. V from flipkart and a person from jeeves came for installation​ and demo, he sold me an stabilizer...