Jeeves Consumer Services
Jeeves Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd.

Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care

Jeeves Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedIn
#L-169, 6th Sector, 13th Cross, 150ft Ring Road, HSR Layout
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Next to Bhagawathi Hospital

Load

Jeeves Consumer Services related photos (272)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Jeeves Consumer Services Complaints & Reviews

rajiv345 on Aug 8, 2018
I am arvind sharma. My (Claim id: ew[protected]) i have raised a complaint on 22nd june 2018. For repairing my bpl tv. Purchased from flipkart. I have sent mail to extended warranty team many times. And called to customer care 20-25 times. For my complaint. They sent service engineer 3 times. Who are not able to diagnose the real problem they came and detect new problem every time. Its been more than 2 months. They are neither refunding or repeating tv. Alway have same answer, sir please wait 4-5 days.. I got frustrated to the.

[Aug 08, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
What kind of service you provide your customers? What kind of engineers you provided to customers for installation. Which is not response to customers either he is coming or not. My installation date is fix 13 Aug 2018 and time is 2:00 pm. But your engineers not come till 9:00 PM. I still waiting because your engineer ask to me coming 6:15 PM.

Below are the details of the Plan :-
Details:
Plan Name Damage Protection Plan 1 Year by Flipkart Protect
Plan ID JPPOFFK190660
Plan Start Date Nov 7, 2017
Plan End Date Nov 7, 2018
Device Name Mi A1 (Black, 64 GB)
Device Model Mi A1
Device Serial Number [protected]

Kindly repair the screen of the Mi A1 as it is urgently.

Jeeves Consumer Services — technician visit for mobile phone

shatrughan0903 on Jul 29, 2018
    Dear team,

I had purchased a mobile via flip-kart but found some issues in mobile phone.

You...

Aakash5403 on Jul 29, 2018
    Hello team, i got my led mi 32"on 25th and today was last date for installation which is 29th july 2018. Now service engineer refused to give service today and said today is sunday we have holiday. This kind of service never acceptable to any customer. Kindly provide us proper on time service.
    We have so many options for purchasing product but why we purchased online to get on time service. Now this reason are happening.

Request you to provide me installation of wall mounting at any cost today.

Ticket i'd: ticket registered: dear customer, installation request of your led tv has been registered with jeeves, ticket id 8g25-27013flpkrt-6211088, expected completion by 29-jul-2018. We will communicate the engineer details shortly.

[Jul 29, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jeeves Consumer Services — jeeves technician cheated with me [Resolved]

Vivek Asthana on Jul 11, 2018
      Your engineer Vishal Saxena from Agra cheated with me. His contact no. is [protected]. Flipkart cheated with me. Engineer Vishal...

Jeeves Consumer Services — mitv installation

Marvel entertainments on Jul 2, 2018
      I bought the mitv in the previous sale and was supppsed to get it installed today but a message came saying that i had rescheduled...

Akshay Kanhere on Jun 30, 2018
      It has been 19 days now (Today is 30th june), since i had registered a complaint /service request for my vu tv that is not turning on [case id: 8f12ewjcsth-5815848]. Around 18 days back 1 service engineer from jeeves came, checked the tv, took pictures of product serial and shared it with someone saying 'it is being forwarded to company to get spare part/motherboard, they will come and replace the part within 3 working days'.

I have been trying to track the progress since then but everytime i call jeeves customer care they tell an eta of 5 more working days. Everytime they tell that it is under' part-pending' status! Now they stopped responding to my followup mails as well.

This is very poor service for which i had paid.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 2, 2018

[Jul 01, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care's response Jul 02, 2018
      Hi Akshay S Kanhere

Thanks for writing in to Jeeves.

My Name is Dhanushree. from Jeeves Support. I will be assisting you in handling your issue for resolution.

We have gone through your mail and we regret for the inconvenience caused regarding Service of your VU TV

Dhanushree.
      [protected]@Jeeves.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Jeeves Consumer Services — I'm complaining about the faulty carrier split ac installation [Resolved]

mbm783 on Jun 30, 2018
        Your engineer installed a flexible drain pipe instead of rigid pipe... It is now leaking. I got carrier to look at and it's...

Jeeves Consumer Services — bpl led tv [Resolved]

GCKatira on Jun 29, 2018
        My tv has stopped working suddenly. While watching tv the picture disappeared and then even the sound. Resolve my complaint...

Jeeves Consumer Services — installation of mi tv [Resolved]

6ManishNayyar on Jun 28, 2018
        I purchased mi tv from flipkart and was saddled with this worthless company for installation. (Flikart mentions that if installation...

Jeeves Consumer Services — worst service of jeeves [Resolved]

pankajzanke on Jun 22, 2018
        The worst service from jeeves, no followup, no call, no update..
        1. I placed service request for my smart tv,
        2....

Jeeves Consumer Services — vu tv audio defect [Resolved]

sufficient on Jun 9, 2018
        My vu tv purchased on flipcart on 2016 and it was installed and taken extended warranty by jeeves now it "had an audio defect"...

gopal859 on Jun 9, 2018
        Hitachi ac order placed on 20/05/2018
        Delivered 22/05/2018
        Installation done by jeeves on 24/5/2018
        Complaint about compressor rattling and vibrating on 24/5/18
        Hitachi technician came on 31/5/2018 and reported installation problem.
        Complaint about the issue on 31/05/2018
        Reminder sent on 03/06/2018
        Jeeves uninstalled the ac on 7/6/18
        Replacement delivered on 8/6/18
        Waiting for the installation.???
        Very much disappointed the way you handled the complaint.
        Keerthi gopalakrishnan

[Jun 09, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Keerthi,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your registered mobile number or complaint number with us at hitachiindia.[protected]@gmail.com so that we can assist you.

Team Hitachi
        Dear Keerthi,

We hope your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us at hitachiindia.[protected]@gmail.com if the issue still persists.

Team Hitachi

Gitanjali Bhatnagar on Jun 6, 2018
          The technician came to my house on 24th May 2018 and took over an hour to check out the remote as well as TV. He dismantled it, opened it up took pictures etc and finally told me a part needs to be replaced and he will get it done in a week's time. He took INR 750/- for his visit

It has been now 13 days and no one from Jeeves has called to give me an update, no technician has come to install the fresh part, no status has been shared -- nothing at all

My complaint ID is 8E23-33487MBSCJC-5639089. I called the technician -- he asked me to call customer care as he had no information. I called customer care they have no information and have asked me to call Hitachi. When I finally asked them why exactly I have paid them INR 750 when I had to call Hitachi any which ways they have said they have given me a stupid standard dialogue saying that they "will contact the concerned team and resolve the problem in 10-12 working days".

There is no update, call, SMS, email of any status or any thing given to the . customer. There is no option of tracking on the website. After receiving INR 750/- they are not interested in taking any responsibility. There is not even a customer complaint option on their website

I feel this is a sham to rob people of their money
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 8, 2018

[Jun 07, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care's response Jun 07, 2018
          Greetings from Jeeves.

We have gone through your mail and we regret for the inconvenience caused regarding Service of your Hitachi Tv

Jeeves Consumer Services — ac installation problem [Resolved]

[email protected] on Jun 5, 2018
            I have booked a ac installation of samsung.
            On 04/06/2018, my ac was installed on 05/06/2018 at approx 11 pm i havent...

[email protected] on Jun 1, 2018
            I have brought a polaroid tv 2 months ago and there was a problem with the tv after that i raised a complaint with jeeves consumer service which provides service for this brand. Engineer visited the site and after checking informed that motherboard is not working and he will raise the incident for the new part and get it replaced which will take 4-5 days. The date complaint was raised was on 26 may 2018 after that i regularly checked the status from this consumer service and they are saying that they did not have received the part from the manufacturer (Powerful technologies). I talked with powerful technologies regarding the part and they said that consumer service jeeves raised the request and other documents with the delay of 2 days, after that they told me that they had dispatched the part on 29th of may to the jeeves office and the jeeves service engineer and customer care saying that they request is pending for the part and they have still not recieved the part and still saying that it will take further 1 week to resolve the issue. I am not getting clear information on where the request is pending and when it will get resolve really getting disappointed services and frustrated answeres from their part...

Please help out..!!

[Jun 02, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jeeves Consumer Services — tv installation and demo [Resolved]

Raasan on May 21, 2018
              Ticket id: 8e18-27013flpkrt-5570594. Installation for tv. It would be completed by 22 may 2018. Called customer care at saturday,...

Jeeves Consumer Services — installation of tv service engineer not picking calls and customer care not responding

Sai Anudeep Reddy on May 20, 2018
              I bought tv in flipkart msg came dear customer, jeeves engineer mohammed zaheer [protected] will call you to fix an appointment....

AaSantosh Kumar Pandey on May 19, 2018
              Sir my order id od[protected]
              Ticket id 8e16-27013flpkrt-5551984
              I booked redmi note 5 4gb issues in my phone i complain for this item. Technical visit person told me issues in my phone. But he give you wrong feed back of seller and flipkart that name and no is this chandra prakash, [protected]. He give you wrong feed back so i attach you some video so please see and solve my problem and take action of your technician asap...
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2018

[May 19, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care's response May 19, 2018
              Greetings from Jeeves.
              we regret for the inconvenience caused regarding Techvisit of your MI Mobile
              Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you have experienced

Jeeves Consumer Services — led tv picture problem [Resolved]

Kola Umesh on Apr 26, 2018
                I had purchased vu 39 led tv on 27th january from flipcart. I have called several times there is no response. I bought the...

Maheshbabums on Apr 8, 2018
                I request for vivo v9 replacement which i have ordered in flipkart.

Jeeves consumer services supposed to do technical visit on 5th april 2018.

They called and kept rescheduling the time till 7th april and atlast without doing technical visit they cancelled my return request.

This is the second worst experience iam facing with jeeves consumer services

Contact:[protected]
                Email: [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 08, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Tv is restarting again and again, i want your repair person visit ur house and resolve the issue quickly. Pls do the needful.