Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission [JSERC]

Ranchi District
Jharkhand
Landmarks:Main Road

Load

Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission [JSERC] related photos (55)

Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission [JSERC] Complaints & Reviews

gchaudhary
This is to bring to your notice the incapability of the electricity supply board to provide basic ( forget regular) supply of electricity. We live in S.n. ganguli road, ranchi. The power cuts have been very frequent in the last month. Every time we call the authorised people for a an answer there is a new excuse ready eg. Thundering, rains, 33kva problem, grid failure etc... half of which we don't even understand. All we know is that we dont get power supply for more than 8-10 hrs a day all in bits and pieces .the last I have been told is that our supply comes from Hatia grid which comes in lightening zone. What I don't understand is that either with today's technology isn't there a solution to this or can't the supply be distributed to various other grids if hatia grid is incapable! I HOPE TO GET SOME ANSWER AND SOME RELIEF FROM THIS PROBLEM

Kumar Gaurav

i live in biyada housing colony at bokaro steel city......here we have the power supply from jharkhand state electricity board ....i feel very sorry for the condition of power supply over here at biada colony at bokaro steel city . .............no proper power supply and no continuity in power supply...
    many times power use to be off for 6-8 hrs continue......and no timing(scheduled) for the electric supply cut off.........this improper power supply to our biada colony at bokaro steel city..is worst.......at this modern age the condition what we feel over here due to the insufficient power supply is really bad one.....

i want to make noticable to the jharkhand state electricity board to take some good action toward this problem...........and wat we just want the continuity in power supply from JHARKHAND STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD.................
    really worst power supply here at biada housing colony by JHARKHAND STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
    yes this is true that JSEB is not providing us the proper power supply and they charge fix charges also if you want then please put complain to GM Mob. Is [protected], AC Mob. [protected], Chief Engg. [protected] Chief Engg. Is the good per you can call him directly he is from Ranchi HO

thanks

Nisha Agarwal
      To whosoever it may concern

To,
      The commissioner
      JSEB
      Ranchi

This is to bring to your notice that a hero honda workshop has taken connection from the same transformer of DEVI MANDAP ROAD NEAR CHOUDHARY HOSPITAL which is providing electrical supply to the residential area. Due to overloading issue, the residential area is in darkness or the problem of low voltage supply. This is disrupting the normal day to day work and causing huge inconvenience to the residents.

Kindly look into the issue and take the appropriate action. Even after repairing, the issue recurrs and it is the need of the time to have a permanent solution.

thanks and regards
      Residents of Dayal Nagar, jatra Maidan
      I agree that the situation is really bad in this area and no steps have been taken towards this ongoing issue. The area is under darkness or a dim voltage for a long period and adversely affecting the studies and other daily work. An immediate action needs to be taken by the concerned person.
      PURA jharkhand mawali ban gya hai yaha sirf aaswasan hi milta hai aur kuch nahi.ha ha ha

Jharkhand State Electricity Board — Electricity Connection [Resolved]

shivaniranchi
        Dear Sir

I want to draw your attention towards the illegeality in giving electricity connection to new house...

vivekkumarnaryan
        Dear Sir ,
        i had an electricity connection at my petrol pump but was discontinued 2 years back since the petrol pump has been closed . All the bills had been paid but few days back the department conducted a raid at my site and lodged a false FIR against me claiming rs. 50000/- as fine . There was no staff and the office has been closed since 2 years . This was informed to me by my area police station . I met the Executive Engineer but but of no relief . What should i do ? my email [protected]@yahoo.com
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Jharkhand State Electricity Board, Ranchi — Not Provided electric pole as well as wire. [Resolved]

avi_tec
          We have applied so many times for Electric pole as well as wire.I am running an ITI Training...

Tarkeshwar Singh
          On behalf of nine homeowners in Gali No. 8, Jai Prakash Nagar, Dhanbad, I submitted a petition on 17/02/2010 to the Chairman, JSEB, Ranchi for relocation of 11kV overhead power line that runs dangerously close their homes and hazardous to their family. Shri S. N. Choudhary, JSEB Member, Distribution was kind enough to advise us that he had referred this case to Shri P. R. Ranjan, GM cum CE, Dhanbad for action.

Shri Ranjan has been very kind to respond to our request favourably. As a part of 11kV overhead power line relocation, a new 11kV/230V distribution transformer was installed and a new 230V power cables were installed upto the respective homes. However, for more than last two months, Shri Ranjan has given us dates several times when 230V service from the new 11kV/230V transformer to the homes would be connected, but, this is like a moving target date. We request Shri Ranjan to look into it urgently and to make sure that his orders are carried out as soon as possible.

Almost five months ago, Shri Ranjan and Shri Choudhury told us that in order to relocate 11kV overhead power line they need a pole and tenders had been invited to acquire the pole. We request Shri Ranjan to look into it and let us the status of the pole.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Tarkeshwar Singh, Ph. D.
          Finally, February-March 2011, Shri P. R. Ranjan, GM, Jharkhand State Electricity Board (JSEB), Dhanbad was kind enough to re-route 11kV overhead power line. However, an 11kV Pole that stands on Lane No. 8 was supposed to be removed has not been removed yet. The 11kV Pole stands dangerously in way of traffic that the emergency vehicles such as ambulance or fire trucks cannot pass on the Lane No. 8 because of it. For the last three months, the Assistant Engineer has been giving the residents run around again . We request Shri Ranjan to look into it urgently and direct the Assistant Engineer to remove the pole urgently. Thanks.

sanjibanaicwa
            To Dated: 20th Sept’2010
            The S. D. E. (Eleectrcal)
            Jharkhand State Electricity Board
            Govindpur
            DHANBAD

KIND ATTN: Sri K. M. Prasad

Sub: Wrong Disconnection of Service Line – Regarding

With reference to the aforementioned subject this is to bring your kind attention that, I Sanjiban Ghosh S/o Sri Jitendra Nath Ghosh got a domestic service connection for my house at Sabalpur, Post - K. G. Ashram, P.S - Govindpur, Dt – Dhanbad from your office against my application no. 515299 Dt – 02/07/2010 and your receipts no.s 515116, 515117 & 614422 Dt 03/07/2010 (copy enclosed). But, on 15th Sept’2010 in the evening hours someone has disconnected the line without any valid reason and any information to me. On enquiry from the local people I came to know that, the line has been disconnected by the JSEB officials for reason better known to them.
            Now, I request you to kindly restore my connection at the earliest, as the disconnection might have been done on account of any confusion to the officials.
            Thanking you & obliged.

Truly yours

(SANJIBAN GHOSH)

ginysingh
              the officers in this city charge bribery for new connection of electricty.
              they say on our face give money or they will not provide you connection.
              they even charge bribery for a new metre fitting.infact the whole department is hungry for bribery the amount of bribery varies from 5000 to 10000 according to the officer. i request to please take action for welfare of poor customers.
              We have experienced the same kind of problems. In year 2000, an Engineer asked for and was paid bribe of Rs.27000 from nine families in Gali No. 8, Jai Prakash Nagar, Dhanbad to relocate 11kV overhead line that runs so close to their homes and it was only relocated partially. In 2009 another Engineer asked for and was paid Rs 12000 to complete the relocation, but, he was transferred to Patratu Thermal Station without doing completing the relocation that he had promised to do.We wrote to the Chairman, JSEB, Ranchi about it on in February 2010 for help, but, still we are getting run around and 11kV overhead line that has not been completely relocated remains hazardous to well being of these nine families. Corruption like this has proven to be biggest enemy of development of our country. China is so much ahead of because they are controlling corruption constantly and those who are found guilty often get capital punishment.

Jharkhand State Electricity Board — IRREGULARITY OF NEW CONNECTION

DEAR SIR,
              I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW CONNECTION ON DATED[protected]. BUT TILL NOW DUE TO NEGLIGENCY OF CONCERN DEPARTMENT CONNECTION CANNOT BE OBTAINED .
              RAJIV RANJAN OJHA

Tarkeshwar Singh
                On March 5, 2010 I submitted grievances to Chairman, Jharkhand State Electricity Board, Ranchi on behalf of Shri Umendra Kumar Singh, A.S. Maiti, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Bal Krishna Singh Tarun Kumar Das, Abhinesh Kumar Sinha, Arvind Singh, Late Madan Singh's family and P. K. Lal (Advocate), all residents along Gali No. 8,Jai Prakash Nagar, Dhanbad, to draw his kind attention to 11kV line that runs dangerously so close to their homes and it is hazardous to their well being. In the last two years, two buffaloes were electrocuted while rubbing against ungrounded or poorly grounded 11kV line steel pole. The pole is so close to passing pedestrians or residents on Gali No. 8 that one has be very alert to avoid bumping to the poles and getting electric shock.

In September-October 2009, an Electrical Engineer, Shri Choudhary (Mobile Telephone: [protected]) demanded Rs.12,000 to and received from the above mentioned gentlemen and promised to complete removal of 11kV line from Gali No. 8, but, he did not do it. In the meantime, he was transferred to Patratu Thermal Power Station. The person who has replaced Shri Chaudhury, Shri Sharma is asking for additional money to do the work that Shri Chaudhury had promised to do. I have been told that in year 2000, the then JSEB employee in Dhanbad named Shri Baleshwar Singh demanded and received Rs.27,000 to do the same work. However, he completed the work partially. When I visited Dhanbad in March 2005, I saw Shri Baleshwar Singh in his office in Dhanbad. He rode with us to the site and he promised to remove 11 kV poles and line in about a week. It was not done at all.

In response to my petition, JSEB Chairman's office forwarded our case to Board Member in charge of Distribution, Shri Choudhary who took prompt action and told us to contact Shri Ranjan, GM in Dhanbad. Now, the SDO and JE come around and promise to finish connecting 230 Volt to homes from a newly installed transformer in a couple of days. When we complaint to Shri Ranjan, he asks surprisingly that the work has not been completed yet. He assures us that he is going to talk with the SDO again. This has been going on at least twice a week for a month and half. But, nothing happens. We need help.

Jharkhand State Electricity Board — WRONG NAME ON THE ELECTRIC BILL [Resolved]

ranchipankaj

I Pankaj Kumar s/o Late Baban Prasad, 2B Kaushlaya Apt, Jeewan Gali, Morabadi, Ranchi has applied for...

Jharkhand State Electricity Board — poor distribution of power supply [Resolved]

sushila champia
                  sir
                  with due respect i mrs. Sushila champia resides at janegora chowk .sarjamda jamshedpur want to bring your attention...

MD Shahid Eqbal
                  Its been real hard for me to compile these few lines as a complaint since my childhood, and with hope in our public rights and rights of information. We are suffering this grief problem with electric supply in our little community from last twentyfive years as i see my self. at first it was normal for me but after 25 long years i feel its impass and not negletable. From my generation and this coming generation in our community Bokaro Steel City no child has ever studied under the light of any bulb or tubelight jharkhand or Bihar (when it was Bihar) states electricity can provide because its never there when its needed. We get only 4 hours of electric supply in 24 hrs (an average assumption). and mostly at the time when not needed most. We suspect that the electricity is been stolen and sold to other industries by corrupt officer.
                  And we urge you with our "Right to information" please let us know the current scenario or the day will come when we have to fight for our right for basic amenities like water and electricity.
                  The pain is more than it can be described, If anyone listens.

Thanks and regards,
                  Shahid Eqbal.

Jharkhand State Electricity Board — irregular meter reading [Resolved]

Mihir Kumar Goswami
                    Dear Sir
                    I am steaing at Alok Vihar in Ghorabandha Jamshedpur-8 in our area meter reading is not regular.
                    Meter...

Jharkhand State Electricity Board, Dhanbad — New Connection [Resolved]

Arun Kumarr Pathak
                    I had applied on 31.05.2008 for new connection on the name of my mother ie. Smt. Mithila Devi W/o Sri Cchandra Kant Pathak....

Jharkhand State Electricity Board — No power supply in Baridih [Resolved]

Archana
                    I am staying in Baridih, Tatanagar. And there is no power supply since last 10 days. This is casuing problem to little children...

Jharkhand State Electricity Board — Wrong Billing continues [Resolved]

Pankaj Biswas
                    Consumer No.HB2698 Book No.HB10
                    Respected Sir,
                    My meter was replaced in March '08 but they didnot take...

Rajeshwar Prasad Pandeya
                    Myself Rajeshwar Prasad Pandeya filed a case against JSEB as i did'nt received the PF amount after my retirement.high court gave instruction to JSEB to pay me the GPF amount along with the interest but i was paid only GPF amount without any interest.they said me that interest will be paid soon but no response from them. At last i again filed a case against them asking for interest. but it all gone in vain.JSEB showed wrong afid-dafit to high court and dismissed my case saying that u have already been paid the whole amunt.

Now, No one is ready to support me and file a recase. as all wakils saying that they dont want to argue Chief Justice DEcision and at this position i am finding me helpless.Assist me

Rajeshwar
                    DEAR SIR,
                    I LIVE IN REPEAT COLONY, POST=M.G.M, DIS- EAST SINGHBHUM
                    DIMNA, MANGO

IN MY AREA MANY PEOPLES ARE CONNECTED THIER ELECTRIC LINE THROUGH OFF METER.

HIS MAIN LINE PASSED UNDER MAIN METER IN 3 WAY CONNECTION.

I WANT TO STOP THIS ...

FLASE PEOPLE ARE PUNISHED AND FINE THEM BY U.

NOTE- CHHAPA BETWEEN YADEO HOUSE'S, SINGH HOUSE'S, NAGENDRA HOUSE'S INDRADEO PRASAD HOUSE'S TO SAHU'S HOUSE .

Jharkhand State Electricity Board — 3-phase meter connection [Resolved]

Sanjay Kumar
                      This is to bring to your notice that I am a resident of Gauri Enclave, Maitri Marg, Bariatu Ranchi Jharkhand....

Jharkhand State Electricity Board — false billing [Resolved]

NAWAL KISHORE MAHATO
                      dear sir,
                      we are consumer of above company having no un5631 named jagadhatri tower residents welfare society.the agent...