Jio — internet speed.

Internet speed is very slow (50-100) kb/s here in main residential area in birpur. This problem is not just with jio but also with airtel and idea. These companies promises high speed 4g internet and they are also providing it but not here. I even tried to contact them and their risponse was not satisfactory. If we are paying same as rest of india then why are we not receiving as much speed as of other cities.
internet speed.
internet speed.

[Jan 29, 2019] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have complain many times butmy problem is not solve. I call many times in care they are telling your area is limited if you are not fulfill customer need than close our company .Useless network i have ever seen.
My balance deducted but recharge is not successful. Why?
Solve this issue immediately

Nirajkv2781's reply, Jan 30, 2019
Here is Transaction screenshot
Please help me in this regard. By mistakely I have reacharged for Rs.149 data plan to a wrong number e.i., my friend's number. Can you please reverse the recharge to my number? My number is [protected]
My friend's number is [protected].
Please do the needful.
Thank you.

Reliance Jio Infocomm
    Reliance Jio Infocomm Phone
    Reliance Jio Infocomm Address
    Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001