JK Tyre & Industries Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 14, 2022

File a complaint to JK Tyre & Industries

Having problems with JK Tyre & Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JK Tyre & Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JK Tyre & Industries

Fax
+91 11 2332 2059

View more phone numbers

JK Tyre & Industries reviews & complaints page 2

Tyre punchered due to cut in Tyre but Tyre of my car is in warranty of two years.
JK Tyre & Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, we regret the experience you had with us. Please share your contact details along with your email ID and city name, so we may look into it at the earliest.
meenu ahlawat's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 12, 2021
Hi I am vikram
Email me at [email protected]
Delhi
Plz look into my problem at earliest .
meenu ahlawat's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 12, 2021
My contact number is 9910193857
JK Tyre & Industries's reply, Oct 14, 2021
Hi, thank you for sharing the details. We are raising this with our concerned team, please allow us some time to get back to you.

This is to raise my concern that both the JK Tyres of my car (backside) are uneven and bubbling after total kms of 10, 000 only.
    I request you to kindly look into the matter and take my complaint as a priority and change the tyres. Below are the details for your reference:

Pratibha Sharma
    Celerio car no. DL 3CCL 4989
    Mobile no. [protected]
    Address : A-105, Ashoka enclave part 2, Sector 37, Faridabad - 121003

Waiting to hear from you.

The tyre is damge and the seller not change this...
      3.00.17 tyer putre problem in side tyers problem...

We bought the tire JK Blaze for our Activa 5G on 05 October 2020.So today the tire has caughted bubbles air, kindly suggest under the warranty.. its urgent.

Dear sir have already complain before 2 months i have purchased new tractor and my tractor tyre cuted automatically within 2 days after purchase.. Please solved my problem.

Aman goswami
        Mandla (m. P.)
        [protected]...
        I had purchased Renault Kwid car @ 2018.(MH 37 V 1970) from AMRAVATI MAHARASHTRA.It has very poor quality JK tyres which are tored before warranty.Now my car running is only 27000 Km.Kindly replace them all....
        Hi Team,

I'm JK tyre customer, Register Mob:[protected], On 25th Feb 2021 we have purchased JK Tyre 9.00.20 JET RIB STAR TYRE NO:V[protected] at M/S Lakshmi Venkateshwara Tyres, Gubbi, Tumkur. On 16th Aug 2021 same tyre has automatically Blasted and its Air out.
        Immediately we have informed to M/S. Lakshmi Venkateswara tyres then handed over the same Defective tyre on 16th Aug 2021.
        The tyre was completely under...
        22/05/2021 ko 7.50/16 tyre M/S GURU KRIPA MOTORS (INC) Infront of material, N.H.31, NTPC, BARH PATNA se liya tha jisme air aa gaya hai. Jiska complain main 12/7/21 ko kiya tha jiska complain recipt no.5175 dated 12/07/2021 hai. Abhi tak ispar koi karyabahi nahi hui hai. Bhavishya men aap ki company ka tyre lene ki ichha kyun rakhenge. Is sambandh me yathasighra karyabahi karne ki koshis karen....
        I purchased a tyre for Unicorn CB 160 but within 3 months the tyre beating by stone but now the company's engineers says the tyre is all right for use. Then why provide warranty by your ccompany.If the tyre is not change then please keep it up by your company and it is my contributions to your company for making richer.
        Thanking you....

Iam a Indian Army Soldier working in pune. I watched your advertisement in tv and the same is influenced me so decided to buy tyres for my car with faith.
        I bought 4 tyres from authorised dealer on july month 2021. One of tyre on my car is now cracked when it is parked at night. However it's shocked me and feel very bad. I hope ur company will replace my tyre as soon as possible and its eill be great thanks to you.

Faithfully,
        A Soldier
        Dehuroad pune

I am from phulbani (kandhamal)odisha.I have purchased the jk tyre on date 23rd december 2019.now there is bubble on tyre within 2 year which is under waranty period and it is not usable condition. But my problem is that saler is not accepting matter and told that the has not been purchased from his shop. Please look into this matter...

My new car purchases 4 year and my tyre is jk tyre. I am going to ajmer and blast the tyre in main road. Please my tyre is replace. My contact number is [protected]

Sir I have purchased a new wagon r car 2 and half year before
            In one tyre air leakage near Volve body area
            Pl do needful

Sir I have purchage new wagon r car 2 and half year before
              Car have jk vectra tyre
              In One tyre air leakage near Volve body area
              Pl do needful.

Sir I buy a tata lpt 1212 from delhi fitted with JK Tyre in June 2021 my vehicle run only 13000 km and one side tyre is burst your sales manager Mr. Rajender +[protected], said that tyre not changed I write a letter from tata Delar but he is not changing my tyre please do something I am Komal Prasad Sharma from ghaziabad my. No. Is [protected]...

Sir I am buy your jk tyre 2 August 2021
                One tyre is damage on the road
                Unexpected movement for me

Respected Sir/ Madam
                  This is to inform you that I got my tyre fitted from J K tyres badlapur.

(Shop No. 1, Satguru Plaza, District, near Mooze Cake Shop, Badlapur, Maharashtra 400721 ..[protected]

After fitting the tyres the rate which they gave me was way to much than expected. They did not gave me a proper Bill. Asked me to transfer 3000rs when the actual price and the overall costing has came 2670rs.br...

My new car tyre got bump in rear tyre. Poor quality of jk tyre.i want my problem resolved

My tyre with new tata sina 4825 2 month old got burst...