JK Tyre & Industries Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 21, 2022

File a complaint to JK Tyre & Industries

Having problems with JK Tyre & Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JK Tyre & Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JK Tyre & Industries

+91 11 2332 2059

View more phone numbers

JK Tyre & Industries reviews & complaints page 3

Dear sir

Mai rohit yadav maine march me new gadi purchase ki thi abi 10000 km chli h but isme tyre crack ho gya h so please issue clear urgent
JK Tyre & Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sir please find attached tyre crack photo
JK Tyre & Industries's reply, Jul 23, 2021
Hi, we regret the experience you had with us. Please share your contact details along with your email ID and city name, so we may look into it at the earliest.

Tyre has been damaged of pickup

Please replace tyre as its under warranty. I had purchased it on 09 march 2021...

सर मैने मेरी बाइक में jk BLAZE tubeless Tyre डलवाया था 6 महीने पहले, , , अभी टायर केवल 3000 किलोमीटर ही चला है, और पूरे टायर में एक तरफ कट लग गए, एक तरफ से सही है, जिससे मेने टायर डलवाया था वो टायर चेंज में आना कानी कर रहा है और बोलता है की टायर कट की कोई गारंटी नहीं होती |

कंपनी से मेरी गुजारिश है की मेरी समस्या का समाधान कर के मुझे टायर की जगह दूसरा टायर देने की कृपा करे |

My new tyre is side cut ho gaya hai

I am used massey tractor MF 245 PD and rear tyre 14.9.28 damaged so please help me

Name: Kallu
          Mobile no: [protected]

Please be informed that I have bought 8 nos of JUH5 tyres from SB Tyres Ludhiana vide their invoice no. 2017 dated 25.03.2021. While carrying load of 20 mm aggregate on 08.06.2021, 01 nos of tyre got cracked from right side of the tyre.
            The matter was immidiately reported to SB Tyre, Transport Nagar Ludhiana who in reply asked us to bring the tyre for inspection. After inspection the vendor was very much convinced that the damages...
            My car tyres stared pealing out

Tyre has been cracked outside please solve this issue

My 50000 rs is pending in yor accout..pls refund my money..my mistake work with jk tyre
                my contac no [protected]...
                email id. [protected]@gmail.com

Recently i was purchase swift vdi in feb 2018 its have jk tornado my car was driven only 34000 and have tyre 60% material but it have bubble on tyre it make noise on road to much i am totally disappoint with jk tyres.

The front tyre of my bike have a bulging problem . The tred parr of my tyre have a many bulg comes out suddenly
                    Er SHUBHAM's [Complaint's author] reply, May 15, 2021
                    Contact no. 7018155804
                    E-mail - [email protected]
                    City - rehan, tehsil - fatehpur, distt - kangra, hp, 176022
                    Thank you for sharing the details. We are raising this with our concerned team, please allow us some time to get back to you.
                    Hi, our team has shared a response over the phone. Please do let us know if there's something else we can help you with

Purchased tyre on[protected]. Tyre 145/70 SR 12 ULTIMA XP(B0819). Returned on feb 12-2021 for having manufacturing defect but still i did not get back the tyre. Kindly solve the issue

Chassis no. 1PY5310ETLA047868,
                        Eng No. PY3029H140011
                        MOHAMMED SHAIK HUSSAIN
                        # H.NO. 2-127, cHITAYAL ( V, M ), jAYASHANKAR ( D )
                        Cell[protected]
                        Date Of Purchase - 14/ 07/ 2020
                        Complaint Date[protected], Hours - 100

Hi Sir
                        we are compilated last time[protected] but no solved my problem till the date ( 22 / 02 / 2020, Pre Hors - 850 )
                        Can you please provide ASAP...

I have purchase Hyundai creta in last week of June 2020 from STS hyundai boisar who is an authorised Hyundai dealer.
                        Last week I observed Air Bubble on my front tyre.
                        Requested you to please provide replace for the same.
                        My Vehicle number is MH 48 BT 6840

I have purchased Hyndai creta in the month of June 2020 from STS bhoiser, authorized dealer for Hyndai cars.
                          Last week I observed bubble on my front tyre.
                          I request you for replacement of this tyre.
                          Thanks in advance for your support.
                          My car no is MH48BT6840.

I have purchased Hyndai Creta in the month of June 2020 from STS Boiser - Authorized dealer for Hyundai cars.
                            Before 10 days back I observed bubble on my front tyre.
                            I request you to please provide replacement for the same.
                            My car no is MH 48 BT 6840.

Thanks is advance for your support
                            Feb 20, 2021
                            Updated by keshav bagle

Good Evening sir,
                              I have an issue that nobody is resolving from jk tyre

I have bought 2 jk Elanzo Nxt Tyres 205/60/r16...
                              Just after 7000kms the rubber from the side of the tyres started ripping apart, because of which whenever I take a U-turn my car bobbles like anything. I have done my wheel alignment 3-4 times but still of no use. Above 100kmph the car juggles like anything. This is surely a manufacturing...

I am using jk tyre since 2014 . I replaced my 3 car tyre with same brand and same model tornado JK tyre. My tyres are giving noise right from beginning. I got checked my tyre with car comany Maruti Hira auto Rajpura .They have given me certificate that noise is due to car tyre they replaced my tyre with another one and checked the noise .The noise was not there. I informed the company submitted my complaint with ticket no CPPB6784510L20 dated 10/12/2020. JK tyre engineer visited me checked my tyre submitted his report to company but I have not received the reply in written whether the company wll change my tyre or not. My repeated calls to engineer and JK Tyre toll free number has gone unanswered. I am unsatisfied with the unprofessional attitude of JK company as they have not given me written reply after their engineer submitted its report.

My tyre is just 4 months old came with new creta 2020 it was pictured during my visit . I went to repair person he told that tyre has manufactured defect and has problem of air bloating . When tyre was sent to warranty claim has been rejected mentioning reason tyre repaired. I was returning to Vadodara from Goa, after picture I used spare tyre but as distance was about 800 km I have to repair punctured tyre and person used patch.
                                You...