Kapil Chit Funds
Kapil Chit Funds Pvt. Ltd.

Kapil Chit Funds Customer Care

Kapil Chit Funds Pvt. Ltd.

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bad

Kapil Chit Funds related photos (75)

Kapil Chit Funds Complaints & Reviews

Kapil Chit Funds — harassment

satyasandy
Chit fund companies made rules for their benefits. They least bother of subscriber rights deploying rowdies for recovering...

T A V KUMAR
I T A V KUMAR is a subscriber of Kapil Chit Funds (P) LTD, RAJAHMUNDRY, bid prized subscriber on 21-Oct-2014 at 20th auction, but till now we didn’t get prized amount, it’s too delay, we already submitted the required surety’s, thou we submitted requirements Kapil Chit Funds (P) LTD company failed to pay the prized amount in the auction. We often called Kapil Chit Funds (P) LTD manager RAJAHMUNDRY branch), but he didn’t lift the mobile, Kindly take necessary step and make favour to the customer. We wish you may solve the problem. Thanking you TAV KUMAR [protected]

Stalinbob Gudipudi
    I G Kannamba is a subscriber of Kapil Chit Funds (P) LTD having chit no FTET03P-4, bid prized subscriber on 28-Oct-2014 at 5th auction, but till now we didn’t get prized amount, it’s too delay, we already submitted the required surety’s, thou we submitted requirements Kapil Chit Funds (P) LTD company failed to pay the prized amount in the auction. We often called Kapil Chit Funds (P) LTD manager Mr Anjayaiah (manager Tenali branch), but he didn’t lift the mobile also his mobile no [protected], Kindly take necessary step and make favour to the customer. We wish you may solve the problem. Thanking you G Kannamba [protected]

Not returning the money

am a member of kapil chit funds. i paid the chit for 16 months. noe i requested them to pay the money canceling the chit. they hadn't paid it and also manager(nagaraj from jayanager branch, bangalore) is not picking up the call.

Kapil Chit Funds — for my cheque [Resolved]

panthulumurali
      Dear sir I Panthulu.muralimihan, s/o venkanna, r/o nalgonda.Telangana.iam having 5Lakh chit in your company, (11J-07), from...

seetharam_chowdary
      HI My Name is Seetharam I have joined 500000 chit in Kapil chit and I have lifted the same 2 and half years before. but at that time they have deducted 10000 rupees. When I asked them they told that one of my surity members have to pay. If I ask surity member she told that she has already paid 4 years before and that amout is taken by Collection boy but he did not submit that money in office. Kapil chits filed a police case on him, So this is Kapil chits responsibility. Now If I call Kapil costa Madhira branch Manager Mr Shobhan, He is not lifting the call, and if I call from other mobile, He will lift the call and diconnect immediately after hearing my voice. Finally I lost 10000 and 2 and half years interest Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

M Md Haffiz
        Dear sir, I Mr.P. Rajesh entered in to a 3 lakh Vacant chit no: FNKT02H/37 In the month of jan 2014 by paying Rs. 40000 by taking a promise to lift the chit in the same month. But I didn't get anY cHeque. All the time branch manager telling cock & bull stories. RecentlY he scolded me also. Im in troubLes. I dnt have any other option. Only opTion Is to commit suiciDe.
        Updated by M Md Haffiz Jun 06, 2014
        Branch office: Nandikotkur
        District: Kurnool

MADHU SUDHAN M
          why the agent takes more than 15 days to hand over surity form ? is there s that after bitting the chit it will take one month of time even only to get us know the approval? in vijayaagar branch they say so kindly let me know why it tkes more than a month after bidding the chit

madhu sudhan m

DEAR SIR RAJAM BRANCH MANAGER MR RAMESH ALONG WITH SOME ONE AND COME CREATS DISTURBANCE AT MY HOME TODAY IN THE MORNING AT 7.AM HE VERY EANXIASLY CAME BEATED ME .KINDLY DO JUSTISE
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kapil Chit Fund Pvt Ltd — removing name with out intimation and not giving balance amount [Resolved]

rmsh445
            My name is P.Priyanka i had joined in a chit of 5, 00, 000 number as FNAT15J in the month of December 23rd 2013 with RS:20,...

Yuvar
            kapil chits yemmignur branch I have partispated in action on[protected] and. actioned for 28300/- and I have submitted 3 govt suretys with in time but till date[protected] chit amount not received the reason is some of staff asked 3000/- rs commission I have not given that amount and informed to regional office karimnagar, now they replyed one letter to me your chit has been cancelled, if I paid rs-3000/- they will process without any verification kindly moniter ur staff when customer giving complaints to head office the kapil chits is a worrest chit fund company is cheating to people
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kapil Chit Fund Pvt Ltd — Poor service and irrespective with customer [Resolved]

boina
              I have a different amount of chits with kapil chit fund, in khammam GHANDHICHOWK Branch, in that 1 lakh of chit group was...

mkvanguri
              Sir Of my badluck I selected the chitfund and joined as suscriber for FDVT11J-43, and auctioned in the month of OCTOBER2013, on account of my daughter's marriage, till now no amount is paid and also threatening to do harm to my life. They are challenging the LAW and telling that courts are their playgrounds and lawyers are their gardenrs. What is the thing behind their arrogance? Please look itinto the matter and direct us to do the next step.

SUFFEROR OF KAPIL CHITS
              FDVT11J-43([protected])

mkvanguri
                SIR Of my badluck I have joined in that chit on account of my daughter's marriage I participated auction in the month of October. At the time of Joining they told that 3 surities suffucient, but now insisting for 5. Then I request them to pay completed paid months amount and remaining amount to be deposited. The process completed almost two months back and they obtain blank cheques. When I am trying to contact they are threatening me to make harm to my life and they cautioned whatever u want to do do. And they are challenging the law and saying that the counts are their own playing grounds. The chit no FDVT11J-43.AMOUNT RS5.00LAC.Please do the justice.

with regards([protected])
                SUFFEROR OF KAPILCHITS(KOASTA)
                VISAKHAPATNAM

Kapil Chit Fund — company not giving my chit amount from last 6 months

company not giving my chit amount from last 6 months.i have fixed my fd also .they are not giving any interest

sravan kumar yatham
                  Respected sir,
                  am sravan kumar
                  1. I have CHIT in kapil chit funds Pvt.Ltd at mancherial branch, chit value of 250000.00 chit reference number FMT09G1-08 duration of 50 months.Due to my personal financial difficulties I bided the chit for Rs182400.00 on 04-AUG-2013 . they given the surety form on15th aug 2013.(one week late).i submitted all my documents & sureties on or before 30th aug 2013.
                  They accepted all the documents& they started verifiying they taken the time of 45 days.on oct16th 2013, completed all formalities and my background verification is also done, they said me that they will issue the cheque in 10 business days, After completing 04 months from 04 aug 2013 to 23 nov 2013. but till now I did not receive the cheque,
                  the kapil chit funds intentionally dealying the bid amounts. enjoying the peoples money 4 to 5 months by voialating the chit funds act rules. acc to the act the company has to pay with in 30 days.
                  2. The agents & collection boys are participating in bids with out permission of concerned party.in the 10th month my chit was lifted by collection boy with out my permission.and maked me 16500 lose i complented to the branch manager, he returnly blackmailed me to pay the amount, the manager said "i[censored] wont pay your chit will be removed"
                  3. The agents lifting the chit on the name of customer & selling the chit to other customer who wants urgently. like black market. the management look after everything but no action.
                  3. The insurance also doing by putting more pressure on customer (i.e kapil health insurance) these things are not notifying before the joining in to the chit.
                  4. No proper responsibility in kapil chit funds ( high level management is frad & low level management is corruption)

sir take necessary actions on kapil chit funds.
                  regards
                  sravan kumar yatham.
                  [protected]@gmail.com

raman35
                    Greetings and myself R.VENKATRAMANAN from Tirupati, customer for Kapil chits pvt. Ltd. I have lifted my 5 laks chits on the month of 27th August 2013, and all the dues was cleared. As per Kapil chits fund company persona word, the process will take only one week during the time of lifting the chit. But as of now i didn't receive my prized amount. Also there was no proper response from the company person and even using vulgar words. Whenever we call for the status, they always postponing with any reason and kids story. It shows how peoples are careless and unprofessional. NAME - R VENKATRAMANAN CONTACT - [protected]
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

HI, This RAJU from hyderabad, Unfortunately I did a mistake by joining KAPIL chits However it was my requirement and I trusted in kapil chits. Here before your auction date I decided to pick it up last month and I did it but there was a false commitment given to me stating that "I will be availed with my chit amount check by 15th of September 2013 but kapil chitsa failed and just ignoring the calls made to the executive and also behaving irresponsible about the concern which I am facing. Straight forward answer is being given to me that it will whenever we want. Verification is not yet started and no one is feeling responsible." I have submitted the surity documents on 4th September 2013. I need to know whether you people are going do it as per your wish or the commitment(rules). I am expecting a positive reply. Regards, RAJU

asreddy
                        hello all..

pls do not enter into kapil chitfund office.. its a Cheat Fund Office..
                        they will screw u and ur life .. and u get frustated and go mad.. i[censored] have any urgent commitments based on ur chit at kapil .. they are simply extracting money from society.. by giving the ads in their TV (hmtv)..
                        they all are cheats..
                        they never tell the truths.. before subscription..
                        they all lie a lot and take money..
                        but if lift ur chit.. u go mad..

cheats.. financial chors..
                        HI,

This Y.RAJU from hyderabad,
                        Unfortunately I did a mistake by joining KAPIL chits Hoever it was my requirement and I trusted in kapil chits. My reference number is FPCT06F commencement date 27/11/2012.

I am expecting a positive reply.

RAJU Y

From
                          GUNDE VARA KUMAR
                          FBGT04F-38
                          BHONGIR BRANCH
                          Here, introducing myself as one ofsubscriber different groups of your kapil chits in jangaon and bhongir branches.
                          In this,i became prized subscriber, one of my group is FBGT04F, chit ref no-38, no of months 50. ON 38 MONTH, ON MARCH-28-2012 , PRIZED AMOUNT is 16300 INR.
                          And i taken forms from your bhongir branch,and filled with all correct and needed. As surety, i submitted one of my chit in jangaon branch group is JNT11F. Before[protected], kapils verification officer completed verification at jangaon branch. But dear sir, i not yet[protected] received amount which allotted to me,and not yet credited in my bank a/c account also which is given to your people, and also I am getting kapil people irresponsible answers.

vijaya rao
                            Hi, My name is Vijaya from Hyderabad.... I would like to bring to all your notice that KAPIL CHITS is worst chit company and the management thinks they can do anything they want.

Story Goes likes this:::

My CHIT commencement was on[protected], period 50 Monthsand the value is for 5 lakhs. This chit was for my Daughter's marriage. I went to Kapil Chits Dilshuknagar Branch.... there one of the employee or broker told me that he will get me the chit in 3 months if I pay him Rs.10,000. I paid him and he vanished after we booked a slot of 5 Lakhs with Kapil Chits.

After payhing 27 Months .. My daughter's marriage got settled and I went to the auction. Somehow I managed to get the chit for a amount of 1.05 Lakhs,

Its time for formaliites... I gave them the surity of my 4 Govt Teachers and 2 Pvt Employees who were in a good salary bracket. After 2 months they gave me the amount of Rs.3 Lakhs.

I was stunned to see that I got only 3 lakhs instead of 3.9 Lakhs. I enquired with the Branch Manager.. His name is Mr. Mahendar .. The worst guy I have ever met. He told me madam .. you will get the amount once you pay the complete 50 months. I told him that its my daughters marriage so I am in need of that money, so he gave 80,000 Rs saying .. 10,000 would be deducted for taking the entire money. and he also took Rs.7000 for some BOND.

We Paid till 47 months. And stopped paying the rest of the amount because.... we wanted to know what has happened to 10,000 which was deducted while I took the chit amount.

This case of trasferred to collections, we went to enquire the same with Mr. Mahendar...however he was not available....he was shifted to another branch.

These guys started threatening the surity people for the money.

Here comes the final guy... his name is Mr.Vasudeva Reddy... Zonal Manager...... doesn't even know how to write zonal manager but he was there in that position.

He talks everyday.. he changes his words every 2 mins......He asked us to pay 36,000 as final setttlement and the also asked us to give the bond.

He is so rude that he just hangs up the phone on the face.

KAPIL CHITS ARE RECRUTING GOONSSSS AS THEIR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES.

DOES THE OWNER OR MGMT KNOW THAT THEY ARE JUST SUCKING OUR BLOOD AND EATING THE OF OUR SOCIETY.

DO ANYONE HAS A SOLUTION OF THIS.... DOES ANYONE CAN STOP THESE THINGSSSSS.

KAPIL CHITS IS JUST A STRAIGHT FORWARD LOOT .... BEAWAREEEEE OF THESE NOTORIOUS CRIMINIALS.......
                            Thanks Vijaya Garu For Sharing some valuable Information...so that everyone can learn from ur experiences...Thanks Once Again for ur Sincere Effort
                            Thanks Vijaya garu For ur Sincere Effort, now evryone learn the frauds from ur clear Information.Thanks Once Again for ur sincere Efforts
                            kapil chits pvt ltd. expends mony towards ads in TV channels to capture the new people as their customers.
                            kapil chits old cusomers will not join in new chits. because of their bad experience with kapil chits.
                            kapil chits will not pay amount in time. They will not do complete process at a time. They put quaries one after one by taking more days gap.
                            In their web site also they did not put branchwise responsible persons names / mail ids / phone nos.
                            Customers should have depend up on collection boy / agent only.
                            SR-hyd

ghrao1
                              i, ghrao lecturer , svrmcollege nagaram, Guntur Dt., . i prized the
                              chit no FTEM01H in October(21st month out of 30 month chit) for Rs.2,58,500. but i received only Rs.
                              1,85,679 from the company in[protected]. The staff of local branch
                              cannot give the details of the remaining amount. I consult many times
                              to the staff personally & in phone but they do not give reasonable
                              answer until today and also they said we adjust in next months. On
                              today they replied irresponsibly & harshly. How i can get the proper
                              justice & remaining amount from the kapil chit fund company. Kindly
                              give the suggestion towards the above
                              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kapil Chit Funds - Chandanagar Branch — Chit amount not giving in time [Resolved]

cscha12
                                Iam Chandra sekhar reddy, writing this complaint against Kapil Chits, Chandanagar Branch

I was lifted my chit...