Kapil Chit Funds
Kapil Chit Funds Pvt. Ltd.

Kapil Chit Funds Customer Care

Kapil Chit Funds Pvt. Ltd.

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bad

Kapil Chit Funds related photos (75)

Kapil Chit Funds Complaints & Reviews

Kapil Chit Funds — Fraud to customer [Resolved]

Tejasa
I am a subscriber for chit No.BJT04P-5 for a sum of Rs.10,00.000.
As intimated I had payed sum of Rs.20,500 s first...

Kapil Chit Funds — FRAUD & BLACKMAILING [Resolved]

arun kumar sh
Dear All,

My name is Arun kumar i have 03 Chits in Kapil Chits for 3 lakhs, 5 lakhs and 15 Lakhs, my Kapil...

Kapil Chit Fund Pvt. Ltd. — delaying the payment of chit amount even after one month of bidding [Resolved]

shabirsulthana
I am, R Vijaya Kumar Naik, subscribed to be the member of a group Chit of Rs 5 lakh, and have paid 10...

Kapil Chit Fund Limited — Chit transfer delay [Resolved]

jesh0374
I have one chit in Kapil Chit fund name of N Laxmi, but this is my wife name, so I requesting to change this chit my name...

Kapil Chit Funds Private Limited — Chit amount 120 days after DD.Received [Resolved]

aaabhi
I have lifted my chit on 27-sep-2007 and at 25-jan-2008 they issued cheque to Branch Manager .They tracked the issue and...

garikipati_sb
this is to submit that the manager by name s saibabu manager gudiwada manager is bringing the costumers by force and he is giving the commitments in the begining and not giving the chits in time and giving the bid amount by check after the dates. he is not responding in date in which your chits funds are going bad by the employees. this compalint is given by G. Sunil babu one on of the costumer o[censored] r chits.
This is to submit that i haven gaven a notice by my lawyer that u r Vijayawada branch haven froded me and this manager haven resolved this as i am also an employee and i have not to harm another employee.

i request to get enquery on tis mater and give a suggestion in tis matter. otherwisre i will approch the court in tis matter. i hope u r also an employee in this home
i request u to issue my pass books as i have not taken any books until now. this is also my mistake but this is u r manager duty to issue pass books
GUTO3E

G SUNIL BABU

GUDIWADA MUNICIPALITY
GUSIWADA

CONTACT NO [protected]
KAPIL CHITS GUNTUR ASIF CEL [protected] CHRATED ME WHILE TAKING 6 INSTALMENT TOWARDS 3 LAKS CHIT RECEIPS GIVEN AND PASS BOOK ALSO GIVEN BUT HE SEND ANOTHER PASS BOOK WHICH SHOWN PAID 3 INSTALEMINTS I HAVE EVEDENCE I WANT INQIRY BY KAPILCHITS AUTHORITIES I WLL PRODUCE N/EVIDENCE PL CH RAMA MOHAN 4-18 BRODIPET GUNTUR-2

Kapil Chit Funds Pvt Ltd — Delay in issuing Cheque [Resolved]

rkdoli123

I have joined in kapil chit funds Pvt.Ltd on[protected] for chit value of 250000.00 chit reference number...

soma
    This Kapil chit fund buggers, beg to open a chit, and when we draw the chit, they make the process a rigma role and will never give us the money, and it is our money.

!
    Agreed
    Hi, My name is Vijaya from Hyderabad... I would like to bring to all your notice that KAPIL CHITS is worst chit company and the management thinks they can do anything they want.

Story Goes likes this:::

My CHIT commencement was on[protected], period 50 Monthsand the value is for 5 lakhs. This chit was for my Daughter's marriage. I went to Kapil Chits Dilshuknagar Branch... there one of the employee or broker told me that he will get me the chit in 3 months if I pay him Rs.10, 000. I paid him and he vanished after we booked a slot of 5 Lakhs with Kapil Chits.

After payhing 27 Months .. My daughter's marriage got settled and I went to the auction. Somehow I managed to get the chit for a amount of 1.05 Lakhs,

Its time for formaliites... I gave them the surity of my 4 Govt Teachers and 2 Pvt Employees who were in a good salary bracket. After 2 months they gave me the amount of Rs.3 Lakhs.

I was stunned to see that I got only 3 lakhs instead of 3.9 Lakhs. I enquired with the Branch Manager.. His name is Mr. Mahendar .. The worst guy I have ever met. He told me madam .. you will get the amount once you pay the complete 50 months. I told him that its my daughters marriage so I am in need of that money, so he gave 80, 000 Rs saying .. 10, 000 would be deducted for taking the entire money. and he also took Rs.7000 for some BOND.

We Paid till 47 months. And stopped paying the rest of the amount because... we wanted to know what has happened to 10, 000 which was deducted while I took the chit amount.

This case of trasferred to collections, we went to enquire the same with Mr. Mahendar...however he was not available...he was shifted to another branch.

These guys started threatening the surity people for the money.

Here comes the final guy... his name is Mr.Vasudeva Reddy... Zonal Manager... doesn't even know how to write zonal manager but he was there in that position.

He talks everyday.. he changes his words every 2 mins...He asked us to pay 36, 000 as final setttlement and the also asked us to give the bond.

He is so rude that he just hangs up the phone on the face.

KAPIL CHITS ARE RECRUTING GOONSSSS AS THEIR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES.

DOES THE OWNER OR MGMT KNOW THAT THEY ARE JUST SUCKING OUR BLOOD AND EATING THE OF OUR SOCIETY.

DO ANYONE HAS A SOLUTION OF THIS... DOES ANYONE CAN STOP THESE THINGSSSSS.

KAPIL CHITS IS JUST A STRAIGHT FORWARD LOOT ... BEAWAREEEEE OF THESE NOTORIOUS CRIMINIALS...
    yaa true bloody beggers y do they cheat people either they can beg on roads...
    KAPILCHIT FUND SHAMSHABAD branch, branch manager Mr.NarenderReddy and agents cheated to customers and Hyderabad Zonal manager Mr.Anil also in cheater group. I have complaint to all members for my problem but there is no response no reaction. I am K.NARSIMHA CHARY ( GROUP NO.T02J-18) manager giving chit every month his favourate customer's showing to members one number in draw time and changing to other number next day I am asking every month this complaint to branch manager and zonal manager, that two person's answer is what to do we are working this style where are you go we are kings of this branch. this is the KAPIL CHIT FUND 420 COMPANY. dear new members please don't join to this company.

Kapil Chit Funds — chit amount [Resolved]

raki
      Dont do chit in Kapil chit funds, they are substantially delay your amount and will use that money for their own earnings...

Kapil Chit Funds Pvt Ltd — bad company [Resolved]

guptabbl
      17/09/2009
      The Consumer Complints.in

I am one of the subscribers of M/s Kapil...

guptabbl
      We have been associated with your company as a subscriber of various chits in the past. You can also refer the chit No.BLTO/F/37 where, in we have paid all the chit amounts in time. We have arranged the sureties with in 7 days of the auction, but we have received the bid amount after 3 Months. We have addressed one letter for payment of interest for delayed period. It is surprising to note that we have not received any reply to the letter. As there is no response from you even for the letter and now payment of interest for the delayed period, we have lost the faith on your company and discontinued the chit BLT 02 F1-11 and suspended the payment of further installments. You have unilaterally decided to pay an amount of Rs.4200/- towards the installments of Rs 11850/- by your removal letter without asking us the causes of discontinuation and payment of interest for delayed period.

Now we are reiterating that due to delay in payment of interest only, we resorted to discontinue the chit. As there in a mistake on your part for non payment of interest and without giving an opportunity, we hereby asking you to pay the interest for delayed payment of bid amount and return the installments of Rs. 11850/- paid by us in respect of the fresh chit taken by us .

Hope you will pay interest and return the installments of Rs 11850/- at the earliest to repose the confidence on your company.

If we don’t receive the interest for delayed period and the amount of Rs. 11850/- is not returned to us, we have to resort to the court of law for seeking the justice.

To day the branch manager of Kapil chit funds bobbili is telephoned me and threatened that he will present cheques for future liability which was given for security purpose .

chitfund — delaying in payment of money

my name is naresh kumar i enrolled a chit in kapil chit funds( kakatitya ) pvt ltd my sub number FKRM03F1-24 1,50,000 chit i prized this chitin 31/10/2010 they till now not given check to me i reaptedly consulted the office finally they told we give check at 6/01/2010, really i disappointed