Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
2082

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Customer Care

Website:
Koyambedu Bus Terminus Platform No 1, 100 Feet Road Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Koyambedu, Chennai
Dharwad
Dharwad District
Karnataka

Mobile:
Mobile:

2082
Load

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] related photos (393)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Photos

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

The conductor enroute from Dharmasthala to Bangalore on 4th Mar, 2021 with the subject line mentioned above was behaving very rude with all passengers. Please take severe action against him. He was rude at myself as well. Since I got into this bus because of breakdown of previous vehicle. Also with senior citizen he raised his loud voice against him as if he was correct. Very pathetic person. Please strip this guy away from his job. This is not the behavior expected from conductor’s.

KA17F1800 city bus Davangere conductor was miss behavior with college student of girl dt.02/03/2021
    Root CGHOSPITAL to RAILWAYSTATION Davangere at the time 16:30:49.
    He was very rude and abuse to college girl student so take action against to him without fail.
    By parents of student
    Mb.no.[protected].
    Mar 7, 2021
    He must be funished.His futre payments and promotions should be wihheld.Now he must be suspended as soon as possible By thanks from parents.

KSRTC Bus PNR: J83727075, DOJ: 28-Feb-2021 22:40, 2212BNGCDP, Bus No :f 3954,
      Bus was dirty. Mat on the walk way was torn posing risk to senior citizen like myself. Drivers casual n callous. Unsmooth driving. Late arrival. Did not stop for nature call.

Bus no F1993 poor maintenance taking from bellary to Bangalore

This is the complaint against ksrtc bus driver ( bus number : KA 18 F 0905)
          While travelling from Hassan on 28th Feb 1:00 am
          I came to Bangalore bus station and asked the conductor on when the bus reaches hagare (place between hassan and belur), he said 1:30 am but then I decided to hop on to 'NON STOP' bus to Hassan and take any other chikmagakur bus from there.

But, after I reached hassan, I could not get any CHIKMAGALUR busses and then the bus (ka 18 f 0905) came to hassan and when I tried to take the bus, the bus conductor started scolding me denying me to go inside the bus with my luggage and he said he is doing it because I dint take the bus from 'Bangalore' and when I tried to tell him this is wrong, he started saying "nan bus idhu hattok bidalla' (this is my bus and I wont let you in"
          This experience at that time when there was no buses to go was devastating.
          So Im submitting this complaint on the same. Please do the needful

Sanjay

This is the complaint against ksrtc bus conductor ( bus number : KA 18 F 0905)
            While travelling from Hassan on 28th Feb 1:00 am

This experience at that time when there was no buses to go was devastating.
            So Im submitting this complaint on the same. Please do the needful
            Sorry about the typo on the subject,
            Its "not allowing"

ದಿನಾಂಕ ೨೬-೨-೨೦೨೧ ರಂದು ಸಂಜೆ ಐದರ ಸುಮಾರಿಗೆ ಕೊಳ್ಳೇಗಾಲದಿಂದ...

I travelling from DASRAHALLI to PAVAGADA daily .
              Professionally I'm a teacher.

The bus conductor and driver's are misbehaved with me.I request several times to stop in DASRAHALLI. But they were neglected eventhough I shows a handsignal to stop here. Actually bus is not a express it's a ORDINARY bus.
              Bus route : TUMKUR to PAVAGADA
              Bus No : KA06 F 1204

Plz, , , , , , , kindly help me in this regard.
              I'm seeking your help.

Bngalore to ballari way..we stopped at Hiriuru for lunch atTulsi prasad hotel is charging higher than they should considering the hygenic n food quality factors.

It is observed and experienced Nkrtc buses not interested to enter sira town, from tumkur to sira daily basis.kindly advise to enter bus to sira town and take suitable action against particular conductors and drivers.they are creating problem to passanger on daily basis

From
                    Bidarur
                    Konanur
                    Arakalgudu
                    Hassan

From ur department at 6:00 am an bus comes to our village from konanur to araklgudu via heggadihalli, hulikallu
                    But that bus not comes regularly and we are struggle to get our collage in time
                    Pls report to depot ramanathapura
                    Pls solve the problem 50 students at morning waiting for that bus

Am completing about rash driving KA 09 F 5318 I was traveling in this bus from Mandya to Bangalore on 23/02/2021 7:00 clock the driver was driving bus very fast he does not slowing bus in road bumps he was driving bus very fast till Bangalore am scared what if bus accident 😱 please tell that driver to drive slowly

I have booked ticket in Hyderabad to Bangalore.
                        PNR No : J83775400
                        Please refund my amount of my bus ticket amount.
                        Bus Miss
                        I have booked ticket in Hyderabad to Bangalore.
                        PNR No : J83775400
                        Please refund my amount of my bus ticket amount.
                        How many time message and mail what is this. I am begging you please return my amount.

Respected Sir/Madam,
                          I regularly travel from Uppinagadi to Mangaluru in green board Bus that commutes between Subramanya to Mangaluru. The ticket price is 43rs, inspite of giving 45 rupees I have been denied by the Conductor to return my 2rs back.After repeatedly asking he has returned 1Ruppe stating he doesn't have change when in reality his pocket is filled with change amount. I have faced this situation other times too and hence I have decided to raise a complaint against the conductor of Bus number plate Ka 19 F3253, dated 23/02/2021 at eve 6pm No:205406

I was Travelling on KSRCT Bus from Bengalore to Bellary After Leaving the Bengalore city at 06:25pm the bus Haveri Dept Bus.No.KA32-F-2447 (Bengalore-Jevarghe) which i have been travelling has stopped at one hotel
                            ( A1 New National Hotel ) at 10:02pm to 10:33pm on Highway side at HIRIYUR which is far away from TUMUKUR 80kms.
                            Along with someother KSRTC buses were too stopped for DINNER
                            Details:- KA33-F-0453. (Bengalore - Sirpura)
                            KA32-F-2369.(Kaluburgi Division, Chithapur Depo) Bengalore-Chitahpir-Kaluburgi).
                            KA36-F-1448 (Raichur Division, Bengalore to Manvi)
                            I don't understand why KSRTC buses will stop for DINNER, LUNCH or BREAKFAST at UNAUTHORISED HOTELS where Food Quality is very Poor, Tasteless & prices are VERY high...more over Hotel People DEMAND MORE than MRP on Every Purchase...
                            KSRTC should Provide STOP at Some Good KSRTC APPROVAL HOTEL'S for PASSENGERS who Travels Long Distances

KSRTC must Take Actions against this...

Recently I travel blore to my native Belakavadi I check morning @ 11.20may be to TC any bus from sattalite bus top to Belakavadi directly so TC told go to KA10F330 Bus I take bus and I ask conductor u take ticket to my native almost near my native bus not taken my native route taken Kollegal main road so that time I ask and I told driver to go Belakavadi beacuse I taken ticket blore to Belakavadi 10 mins arguments after driven going belakavadi but same time conductor given rottikatte ticket also so please check once route bus going villages properly or not dear our great KSRTC team
                              Happened @[protected]
                              Blore to chamaranagar bus
                              Bus no KA03F330
                              driver name : Nanjunda may be
                              Blore living @ 11.or 11.30 maybe morning

Sir i am travel from mysuru to channapatna i gave 500 ticket cost 90/-but he didn't gave balance amount.
                                vehicle number KA09F5108
                                Not giving change

Hi sir, regular commuter from blore to mysore and viceversa...today i came by Rajahamsa time 2.30 pm ticket no. 094622..driver took 4 hrs to reach blore...thhis is not first same driver i have experienced...kindly change the driver from this bus... all other buses overtaking us...fed up of this journey..

I booked a ticket of Rs 775 from Paytm wallet using bill desk gateway in ksrctc website. I did not get any booking confirmation.
                                    Ticket not booked but payment confirmed.

Dear sir
                                      Today I travelled to Hasan from Mangalore through ka19f3535 volvo for examination purpose .My wallet was missplaced in that bus .kindly provide bus conductor or driver detail if possible
                                      Wallet has been received from Mangalore Depot great thankfull to ka19f3535 conductor.