Kaya Clinic Care — staff is not helpful

I had an account with kaya green park, my mobile no is [protected]. Getting this account transferred to gurgaon has been a nightmare. First the lady in green park (Gp) tell me you have to come to sign off something. When i go the head of gp says no such thing required... Blah blah. With great difficulty i got online access and got the details to reflect on the app.

Now i call gurgaon for an appointment swati in kaya in dt mega mall tell me call up green park your account is blocked and get it opened. When i ask her to do the backend necessary tasks she is most rude, unhelpful and says it will take 10-15 days to get the account unlocked. It’s your internal system, the branches know or must know how to transfer why are they making me run from pillar to post for this like a beuracratic govt office. Can’t the 2 branches figure it out??? Get it unlocked in 2-4 working days and book my appointment. So much unnecessary hassle for kaya’s own crm system??? And the most unhelpful lazy staff who is not keen to do their work hence finding all excuses to turn off a customer.

You really need to look in to the systems, train staff and handle customer better.
I don’t have the bandwidth to deal with this slack and sheer unpleasantness over a laser treatment. Not expected from a reputed firm like kaya. Experience and peace is why i paid premium and came to kaya not the next door laser hair removal parlour.

Request you to get my account unblocked or whatever else is needed and revert to me with how my next experience to book an appointment and go for my session will be better.

Kirat