Kaya Skin Clinic
Kaya Ltd.

Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care

Kaya Ltd.

Twitter
23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

Andheri (E),
Mumbai – 400 093

Awesome

Kaya Skin Clinic Complaints & Reviews

Kaya Skin Clinic — wrong consultation and promises made by Kaya staff at the time of enrollment [Resolved]

Divya Gupta
My name is Divya Gupta and i wants to file a complaint against Kaya Skin Clinic-Salt Lake, City Center Branch,and Alipore...

Kaya Skin Clinic — Wart removal and the adverse effects [Resolved]

shanthi.sridhar
I went to Kaya skin Clinic -Anna nagar and got the warts removed from my neck and face. The Doctor and the rest of the staff...

Kaya Skin Clinic, Pusa Road — wrong consultation and services [Resolved]

parul sharma
I would like to submit the complaint against KAYA SKIN CLINIC, PUSA ROAD.

The complaint is against the wrong...

Shilpa Subbaiah B
It is very unfortunate that I have been driven to a stage where I had to decide to end my association with Kaya at such a bad & bitter note. I have been visiting Kaya (Kalyana Nagar Branch, Bangalore) from December 2007 first for Glycolic Peel treatment (S R S Vitality) along with its maintenance treatment & now I had enrolled for the Pimple Free & Acne Scar Reduction Treatment. The fact that I had continued with Kaya for such a long period goes to show that that the Treatments offered were really good & I saw my skin improving with each passing sitting of the treatment, but here ends the positives of Kaya

I have had a really bad & horrible experience with the staff associated with the Kalyana Nagar Branch. The staff behaves over friendly & sweet (dripping wit honey) as long as the payment has not been made for any treatment for which an interest is shown. There are frequent calls & reminders bordering on being a nuisance (sometimes twice a day) asking you when you would take up the treatment & when the payment will be made for the treatment. As soon as the payment is made there is a complete U turn in behavior, there are no calls confirming/reminding me of the appointments (while this was promised with great sincerity before making the payments). Secondly on reaching the clinic at the scheduled time I am made to wait for 20-30 minutes stating that clients who had walked in impromptu were being attended to. There has also been occasions when I had gone there to pickup the products suggested by the Doctors, the girls are over phone & they seem to be in no mood to put the phone down & attend to the client & I had to wait until the calls are over, when questioned about this I am told that the call was being made to the head office in Mumbai (the conversation made seemed anything but official or professional)

I find this behavior highly unethical, with no regard to the existing clients. The idea seems to be that since the money is out, there is no way to back out & hence will tolerate any shabby & unprofessional treatment meted out. I cannot point fingers at an individual, citing this to be an individual behavior, since I have had to deal with different girls & surprisingly all showing the same behaviour. This seems to reflect the mentality of the organization. You must understand that all o[censored]s have a busy life & time is a very important factor today. I have had to reschedule meetings & also cater to a difficult baby since the time that was reserved for these activities has been taken up so ungraciously by KAYA.All that escapes the staff is an unfelt sorry which holds no meaning since the same this is repeated the next time

Having said this I am no longer interested in pursuing the treatment that I had enrolled my self for & would therefore like my payment to be returned without any issues being created .I feel 1 year 9 months is a long time to endure such indifferent behavior & there are many more organizations out there in the market who are more customer focused & reliable than Kaya. Your treatments are no doubt good, infact they are very good & that was the reason why I was intersted in continuing the treatments suggested by the Doctors at Kaya.I was infact using all the products of kaya suggested by the doctors but I do not think I would want to any longer pursue my association with the clinic

Please instruct the branch to have my payment returned as the treatment has not yet begun. Let not my frequent outbursts at the clinic be a hindrance to the other WALKIN clients who seem to hold greater precedence & importance in the eyes of the organization. I hope this will be carried out with immediate priority & I am looking forward to getting back my money

In response to the mail that I had written below ,I received a total of 3 calls in 2 days from mumbai assuring me that the matter would be looked at & that they would be getting back to be shortly .I thought that finally there was some one who knew there job & the importance on maintaining client & customer satisfaction,but alas,the staff at KAYA seems to lack any kind of professionalism.I has been two weeks since i received the call ,with no further action or response for my complaint as stated below.Can somebody responsible take ownership of the issue & please let me know how i can get back my money which has already got into KAYAs account with no service provided
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2015
Dear Ms. Shilpa, With reference to your review we have not heard from you with your contact details to help address your concern. Request you to please share your contact details at [protected]@kayaindia.net Look forward to hear from you soon. Warm Regards Kaya Skin Clinic Team.
Dear Ms. Shilpa,

We apologise for the less than satisfactory experience that you have had with Kaya. We value you as our client and your satisfaction is very important for us and hence, would like to not only understand the root of your dissatisfaction with Kaya, but also help address the same.

In order to do the same we have been trying to contact you but unfortunately unable to get through you. Would request if you could share alternate contact details with us at [protected]@kayaindia.net, we will immediately be in touch with you to take this forward.

We again apologize and truly regret any inconvenience caused to you.

Kaya Skin Clinic
kaya has such patheic Employees, they do not have any manners to talk with the customers, on top they are such using such bad language, they give flase commitmets.

They are making all big advertisements, many advertisment on Television, they make all type of commitment that you do and SMS, they will give some offers, but actually when u go they just treat you like you are a begger.

If you cannot provide such services they why are they making all such commitments.
Its really bad, being kaya such a big NAME, their staff is very bad and they dont have any MANNERS.

I know one of their employees in kandivali west branch Mahavir Nagar she is so rude and have no manners her name is AMARJEET AND THE DOCTOR ONE LADY IN SAME BRANCH.

They are vry bad. I will apperiacte kaya management if they take a action against these two employees.

Kaya Clinic — cheating [Resolved]

meenakshi84

I m one of the fool customer of kaya who had paid all 20,000 but did not get any result. And there doctor...

meenakshi84

I have paid full amount for services but they are not ready to give services. i took from you skin lightning but i did not get any result. And your doctor says its depends on the skin some time result does not come. If the result can not come then why you people do cheating with the customers after paid full amount. Your branch is creating blunder with me third time. If you will noe sort out the issue. I will go to conumer court against cheating and for using bad chemicals on my skin.

Meenakshi Bhatia
    Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2015
    Dear Ms. Bhatia, With reference to your concern, we understand that Kaya Team has successfully resolved your concern. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance at [protected]@kayaindia.net Warm Regards Kaya Skin Clinic Team
    Dear Ms Bhatia

With reference to your concern posted above, we understand that the same has been resolved to your satisfaction. We once again apologise for inconvenience caused. We value you as our customer and we would appreciate you patronising kaya.

Warm Regards,
    Anne Kurian - Kaya Skin Clinic

shahjahan shaikh
      I bought the above mentioned products from their clinic based at Sion, Mumbai on 06th Sept '2009. The hair gel had the mfg dt as 12/2008 & shampoo as 07/2009 but there was no expiry mentioned on it. How can they sell without any mention of expiry.
      Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2015
      Dear Customer, Greetings!!! In response to your feedback, our team got in touch with you and addressed the matter. Hope we have been able to address it to your satisfaction. Warm Regards, Kaya Inida

Samiksha Borele
        I am 22 year as my face had some blak spots i vistied kaya skin clinic nagpur the docter at kaya checked my skin and told to take skin lightning sessions i took a packed of 5 sitings and payed for the whole packag after getting 2 sessions there was no effect we saw the doctor again and told him there is no effect of the service which i went under so he made some changes in the way of thired session and the day i got it dont my full face turned extremly dark i went to the same kaya doctor the very next day complainting anout the session the doctor commited that thise is something that never happen your the first one for whome skin lightieing service worked this way so noww i would like to ask why do kaya keep doctores so tht they know what service to give to a perticular person or particular skin type and why do kaya first makes patch test before undergoing any services sop how do i accept what haoppend with me ......
        today i am faceing the gratest loss of my life how much ever of money i spent i acnot get my skin back at this point of life when its time for me to get married.

how do i cover up this biggest loss of life just due to the niglience of kaya skin clinic !!
        kind look after my complaint as soon as possible .
        Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2015
        Dear Ms Samiksha, Greetings!!! In response to your feedback, our team got in touch with you and addressed the matter. Hope we have been able to address it to your satisfaction. Warm Regards, Kaya India
        Dear Samiksha,

With reference to your review we sincerely regret the dissatisfied experience with Kaya and would like to help address the same.

We value you as a customer and would appreciate if you could please share your contact details at [protected]@kayaindia.net to take this forward.

Look forward to hear from you soon

Warm Regards
        Kaya Skin Clinic Team

Kaya Skin Clinic — Refund of Money [Resolved]

Ankit Mehta
          I was having skin problem on my shoulders and back because of sun burns. I went to Kaya (Supposedly skin clinic) thinking...

Kaya Skin Clinic — Poor Services [Resolved]

sLodha
          I am taking laser treatment at Kaya Skin Clinic, Banashankari, Bangalore. Once you give them your money, they are least bothered...

Kaya Skin Clinic — Bad service [Resolved]

Priya Gautam
          I have been using Kaya HRBR branch in Bangalore. On Aug 31st 2008 I have requested to transfer my file to Kaya Indiranagar...