[Resolved] Kaya Skin Clinic — Q switch laser and chemical peeling

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 rasheda mumtaz
Name-Rasheda Mumtaz Client Code in Kaya:SLKC17486 customer ID:KYC1254120. I had kind of just tanning on my face so doctor in kaya skin clinic, salt lake kolkata suggested me with Q switch laser and chemical peeling. but actually it backfired on me, my skin doesn't get any better instead, it got worst than before. my treatment cost 26000/- in which i paid 20000/- and products of around 5000/-. and they are saying they are not responsible for anything. if my skin doesn't get results it shouldn't get worse. i want my refund or compensation from this clinic.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017

[Dec 17, 2015] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2015
Dear Ms. Rasheda, We read through your review and tried calling you , however were unable to reach you. Request you to please share your alternate contact details along with your convenient time as this will help in addressing this matter. You can also write to us at [email protected] you for patronizing Kaya Skin Clinic and we will look forward to your response. Warm Regards, Kaya Skin Clinic Team
Updated by rasheda mumtaz, Dec 18, 2015
Contact No :[protected]
Convenient Time 11PM to 9PM

Comments

Services From The Well Renowned " kaya Skin Clinic" Is Really pathetic You will have to go for lots of session and if you dont see any results they are not liable for that you will end up with just wasting thousands of bucks.
my above complaint has not been resolved.
Dear Customer,

We read through your post. We regret any inconvenience caused to you. In order to address the matter, we would request you to share your contact number with us. You can write to us with details on [email protected] We will look forward to your revert and assure you of our support in addressing the matter.

Warm Regards,
Kaya Skin Clinic Team

i have already shared my contact no its [protected]. you can contact me anytime. as per the discussion, i had with one of your associate they are not going to do anything about the issue so i am planning to go district consumer court.

rasheda
Contact:[protected]
email:[email protected]
i haven't got any call or they even not trying to solve it...pathetic kaya services ? guys can u tell whats the next step ?
Dear Ms. Rasheda,

As discussed, we suggest you meet our clinic Doctor on 4th February 2016 to discuss the matter.
Please feel free to revert for any further queries.
Warm Regards, Kaya Skin Clinic Team

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - Q switch laser and chemical peeling