HP Pavilion TX2000 — laptop missing from service centre

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 patildipak56
i was suffering from standby problem of my laptop (HP Pavellion TX2000) previous days then i gave my laptop for repairing in DYNAMIC CORPORATE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED,tilak road,sadashiv peth,pune but they misplaced my laptop on[protected] .i have a receipt of repairing.i have important data on my laptop.they are not giving my laptop as same they are ready to give me old laptop(IBM 0r any touch screen) but i don't want to take it .please help me as soon as possible.

laptop missing from service centre

Comments

IBM LAPTOP — missing of laptop

lap top was forgot at the FrankFurt Airport security X RAY counter near gate no B 22 during the security check at 9.30 AM in the morning .
I was on the way to board the flight LH 416 from Frank Furt to Washington DC.
The LAP TOP Description - IBM R - 51 - black color.

hp Pavilion tx2000 — Dead Screen

I purchased hp laptop s/n CNF 8192HK0, p/n KX531AV from US. The machine started giving dead screen problem within weeks after lapse of warranty period. I have already got it repaired twice at my cost as it is past warranty period. However now even the repairers tell me to dump the laptop as bad investment, internet search on the same product reveal similar experience due to a faulty NVIDIA chip resulting into excess heating. The same chip requires frequent replacement at considerable cost with only 30 days warranty. I feel cheated after buying such an expensive hp machine.
its true. myself also got cheated. Never think about HP laptop.
my laptop is TX 2028 bought it from Singapore. after warranty period, same thing happened .

IBM LAPTOP — Non receipt of US Priority Parcel

A parcel has been sent through US Priorty Mail with following details. Till date the consignement has not been delivered. You are requested to intimate the current status of the parcel at an earliest to enable us to take legal action at an earliest. Tks. All relevant details and photo of the parcel is attached. BRAHMI
Our email contact address [protected]@yahoo.com.
Label/Receipt Number: CP[protected]U S
Expected Delivery Date: October 13, 2010
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels
Status: International Dispatch

This item left the United States from ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) at 1:07 pm on October 13, 2010.

Bullet International Dispatch, October 13, 2010, 1:07 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Bullet Arrival
Bullet Acceptance, October 12, 2010, 11:33 am, FAIRFIELD, CA 94533

LAPTOP MISSING — HP LAPTOP

SIR,
WITH DO U RESPCTD

SIR MERA LAPTOP HP COMPAQ PRESARIO 6720 S , BATTERY NUMBER HP PART NUMBER
[protected], HP LAPTOP S.N. 6060B0556601

1 SAAL PEHLE CHORI HUA THA HP NE KAHA THA KE SURVELINE PE LAGA DIYA GAYA HEY BUT RESPONSE ARE NEGATVE ,

ABHI BEECH MEIN PATA CHALA THA KE LAPTOP DELHI MEIN HEIN PAR KOI ACTION NAIN LIYA HP NE.

KINDLY HELP ME SIR MERE OFFICE KI PURI MEHNAT HEY USMEIN.

MUJHE 50 LAKH KA JURMANA LAGA HEY USMEIN HIDDEN FILE HEIN BAHUT SARI.

KINDLY HELP ME SIR. SURESHA PALLI[protected]