HP India

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)

HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Good

HP India Complaints & Reviews

Hp — Fraud lucky draw mail [Resolved]

I have received a mail from Hewlett-packard saying that I have won a lucky draw of 1 million british pounds.They had asked...

I have a HP Pavilion 6000 SERIES laptop which i bought on November 2007and started facing problems soon enough.
There were some problems as dvd writer and some USB 'S were not working. i got a call from the person mr. ramit (mention in below attached mail) he introduced himself as a hp authorized service center and gave me the confirmation of fixing all problems if i get an amc from him for a year. amc date was 20/7/10. i received it back after 7 days then
1. complete system black out. another job card on 17/8/10. i kept calling them they said it will be done in 2 days. then 3 days..... i got it back on 25/8/10.
2. then on the same day keypad and dvd were not working, then i got another job card on 28/8/10..... till date i havnt received my system... now they are not taking my calls i have to change no.s to call them they always told it will be send today...but nothing has happened... so i request you all not to indulge with them as i dnt want others to suffer as i m suffering...... i m also attaching the mail i received from them...

ARM Infoserve India (P) Ltd is the organisation which is started by the persons who are having totally more than 20 years of experience in various fields of IT Service Industry.

ARM Infoserve India (P) Ltd is having team of 35 persons who are focusly selling the following in field as well as on phone.

ARM Infoserve India (P) Ltd is having specialization in selling Warranty Extension Packs of HP & Lenovo for their Complete range of products. We are the one of the largest partners to them.

Apart from warranty extension packs we are also dealing in spares (Battery, Adaptor, HDD, RAM, Motherboards etc.) of all brands of Notebooks. We also provide Exilient Batteries & Adaptor, which are compatible but manufactured with high quality supervision and are with 1 year replacement warranty.

Apart from all these we also provide AMC for all brands of Notebooks. In AMC, we do not repair the spares we only replace them.

As per our discussion, we understand that you are having 1 no of HP Pavallion Notebook. Please find the proposal of AMC ( Annual Maintenance Contract) for the same as desired by you.

1. 1 year Annual Maintenance Charges - 7500/- (Inclusive of Service Tax)
For HP Pavallion Notebook
from the date of registration.

We are also dealing in laptop batteries and adapters with replacement warranty at very reasonable prices.

Terms & Conditions:

1. Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
2. AMC will start from the date of registration.
3. Services can availed at our premises only.
4. Equipment should be in working condition at the time of taking it under AMC.
5. All part will be covered in additional warranty except any third party components (Apart from HP).
6. AMC Agreement will be provided within 7 days from date of order confirmation.
7. Payment 100% advance.
8. Payment to be made in favour of ARM Infoserve India (P) Ltd.
9. Battery, Physical damage & liquid spill will not be covered in AMC.

Warm Regards
Ramit Sharma
[protected],[protected]

ARM Infoserve India (P) Ltd.
(Lightening the Services)
1118, Kirti Shikhar Building
District Centre, Janakpuri
New Delhi - 110058
Aug 13, 2020

myself pravin gaikwad form pune.

last year on 8th april 2009 i purchased Hp tablet pc TX2009AU,SN.-CNF8322ZCK
    in February 2010 pc started giving me troubles..screen was going off while rotating the flap.sometimes it was getting blue screen while rotating.even flap moves then screen was getting off..but after taking flap down and opening it again.it was working..i used that way cause i had exams and i dont wanted to waste my time.but it was toatally going black from normal in a frequency of 3-4 seconds...even if i open and close the flap it was showing screen for 1 second...
    then i contacted authorized hp service station in model colony,pune.named VINTECH electronic systems...and told them that the issue with my laptop screen..they took there time to figure out the problem and gave me there smart advice that the motherboard has gone and need to replace it..it was not motherboard i was sure..cause everything was working fine...even my touchscreen also...just screen wasn't showing...i know cause i use to connect that to external monitor to use my applications...
    i asked them to sort it out by doing loose display cable if there any...they did that but again they convinced me to get motherboard replaced...please remember this was going on under warranty.
    they ordered part and gave me replacement..though it was working fine before..but i had to go with them cause i was out of time...due to this replacement my softwares with the motherboard identifications no.stopped working ...i installed them agin with new serial no..this headache dosnt paid off cause.after this repair laptop waorked finr for week or 10 days then agian it started flickering and agin it got worst than ever..this time also...again this service center people gave even smarter insight that my motherboard needs to b replaced..how it is possible?they just replaced my board with new one...and again they are saying this..after 15 days they ordered new motherboard and replaced but it didnt worked out...and this time they came to the conclusion that my screen need to be replaced...i was completely gone mad..cause i missed my exams because of this.....when i was saying at first time that my screen have problems..they didnt listened to it..an did things their way...in this all i was out of warrenty.. and now they are sayinfg that ...screen will cost me 30000 rs...

is it my fault that they didnt recognize the problem at first palce...they void my warranty.i cant pay for their mistakes.i need my screen to be replaced by HP without any charges, otherwise i have to file a compliant with all the legalities..i have already lost my acedemic year due to this... even this replacement is not worth to it...the mental toture and abuse happened in this process ..i want to get back my mental peace.

if anybody is concerned please reply..

details

Case ID:XC13610798
    System board :[protected]
    System board :[protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

I Purchased a New Laptop Model No: DV4-2126TX, Serial No: INA01500X4 and Bill No:- 910 dated on 25/08/2010. from the second day My System was creating problem. There was a Problem of hanging the system was also slow. I Complained H.P. World (k.C.Electronics).
      there was a sales man named Pradeep Garg Suggested me that I Should Check My Laptop in H.P Service Centre. H.P Service Centre informed
      me that there was a problem of Harddisk and Keyboard. My Laptop Case No:- 12219, HP Authorised Service centre Intarvo Technologies Ltd.
      So, I am requested sir please give me a New Laptop on his Behalf Because I am not Interested in Repairing the old laptop.....

Inderpal Singh Arora
      Mobile No:- [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020
        My husband had purchased alaptop from one distributor of Compaq in August 2009 at moradabad, the laptop had been having continuously...
        Our company purchased a Print Head for HP- Inkjet Printer No.K8600. Print Head Model No. is C9382A. Expiry date:--2010/10/11....
        Sir/Madam,

My name is Rahul Kohli and I am writing in regards o problematic HP TX1000 HP...

I purchased a dv9734tx laptop two years back for Rs. 72,000. after working fine for 1 year, one day suddenly the screen turned blank and did not respond even after i tried restarting etc.

I tool it to HP authorized service station, they told the graphic card's power ICs have failed, and they don't do board level repariring, so the entire mother board needs to be changed, costing Rs. 22000.

Another solution suggested by them was to get it repaired by some local laptop repari shop, who does chip level repairing. I went to Data care corporation, they told this is a common problem in dv9000 series laptops, faced by almost all buyers. I got the power ICs replaced for Rs 3000 and it worked fine for 3 months and again screen went blank. I got this thing done thrice and each time it spoiled again in less than 3 months.Now they say it cannot be repaired further.

I asked HP about the garantee of their repairing if I get the mother board replaced for Rs. 22000, they siad its 3 months only. And if it spoils again after those 3 months?? I need to spend Rs 22000 again.

This is hopeless after sale service by HP. I bought a 72K laptop from them, and if it is having such problems, which many others are facing, they should replace it, even if not with a same model, by a cheaper model. Right now I have the laptop lying at my home useless, and I hae no idea what to do with it. Sale value in market is less than Rs. 10000.

I want all those who are having the same problem to come together so that some justice can be done.

I have seen such replace offer issued by HP in the US, why not in India also??

hp /laptop — after sale service problem

my laptop is under warranty, i have given it to the hp service centre on 2nd of december 2008, uptill now i dont have any information regarding my laptipo, no baody is having any status of my laptop...its terrible
        Facing the same problem with hp pavillion dv 6314tx. Repaired couple of times, works for a month or two and again the issue comes up. Poor Quality from HP.
          My system is HP Pavilion a1514 Home PC and printer is HP Photosmart C3188 All in One. I had purchased a set...
          My laptop in the warranty and in the service center there is motherbord issu but they say the ct no. of motherboard is not...
          Maj Anoop Srivastava

PERS 08 Sep 10

HP Computers Ltd

CHEATING...

Dear SIr,

I bought a Laptop mini computer model No.HP Mini 210-1085TU two months back from coimbatore HP showroom. While travelling the adopter has been misplaced and i tried almost all over india no where the adopter is available for this model. Due to this i am not able to check my mail and work on my laptops. All the Hp show room persons are telling it will come within two days but almost a month is gone still i am getting the same answer from them. Hence, I am registering this compliant with you. Please do the needful.

MY HP model;

Hp mini 210-1085TU
          Power input: 100-240v 1.1A
          Power out put 19.5v 2.05A

Require: Adopter for the said laptop.

Please take this as complaint and do the needful for the same.
          Aug 13, 2020

i have buy a hp laptop and after few days its speakers burst and smoke was coming out of its speaker area so i gave it to the nearest service center as it was in warranty period but its been 15 days they are not giving back my laptop and making unnecesarry delay in rapairing and not even giving proper response on talking .

To - HP India

I have purchased 65W Smart AC Adapter INDIA P/N ED494AA#ACJ through techno system Jogeswari - West. He is supposed to be autorised service partner of HP. MRP of the product was Rs. 2175 whereas he charged me Rs. 2500 ( invoice no. 167 - 10th August 2010). When i questioned the owner i was told that if you want to buy this is the rate you will have to buy. Since i needed it urgently i did not have much choice. Answer me the following things

1. How do i get my refund back?
              2. How you are allowing so called authorised service centre to exploit needy customers?

Aruna M.
              Aug 13, 2020

HP Pavilion Desktop(Product model No:-L1908W) was purchsed on 13-Aug-10. All of a sudden LCD had developed a black spot on the screen. Since we were still covered under the warranty period a complaint was logged(Reference Nos:-Docket no.[protected]. HP Support engineer had visited and left after examining without mentioning anything to us. Later on when we contacted the customer care we came to know that the engineer had submitted a report that the damage was a physical damage. We were quite shocked and suprised to hear the same as their were not even a scatch on the LCD Screen. We were suprised to hear how HP can cheat ignorant customers by passing of an internal product problem as physical damage. Inspite of explaining this several time to the cutomer care executives they were not ready to listen to us.We were feeing quite harassed as the desktop has been hardly used and inspite of the fact that it was an internaL product fault a reputed company like HP passes it of as a physical damage during the warranty period.

hp pavilion desktop — Redemption Coupon

I purchased a HP Pavilion Desktop and was awarded some reemption gifts for the same for which a DD of 1699/- was sent. Its been months and still there is no response.
                I was promised
                IFB Microwave Oven (17PMIS)
                Reebok Sunglasses
                Reebok Bag (Mid Grip Duffel Bag)
                Britanica 5 CD Entertainment Pack

SCO 171-172, 2nd Floor
                Sector 8C, Madhya Marg
                Chandigarh - 160018
                U.T
                i have purchased hp pavillion laptop in the month of oct and sended draft for student offer. after that i have asked for quiry of address then i have sended new address through.after that i have email them for information about dispatch details. but they are not informing about this details.now i dont know that i will get my claimed motorolae8 mobile or not

hp pavilion desktop — have not received f4288 all-in-one printer-copier-scanner under now-or-never scheme february 2009

Dear Redemption Officer,

It has been over 14 months after my purchase of Hp pavillon desktop and attaching Rs.999/= for now-or-never offer. I have not recieved 4288 all-in-one printer-copier-scanner under now-or-never scheme of February 2009. The redemption related details (status:approved) are given below:

1.File no.212965
                2.Redemption code: 3XHOK0FHZD
                3. Product serial: 3XHOK0FHZD

I have been pursuing(innumerable Telephone calls, E-mails) this matter since January 2010.

Urgent/admissible response would be worthwhile and would prevent prospective legalities.

Warm Regards

Dr Amitabh Dutta, MBBS, MD, PGD(Human Rights)
                E-mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  dear sir,

I bought 2 carepack(Post warranty) for two laptops of HP compaq NX6115 model dated:[protected] but...
                  I was purchase a HP Pen Drive 8 GB before 10 months ago from the Big Bazar, Piplod, Surat, and also get the 5 years replacement...
                  This is with reference to the HP PN 1000 as purchased from New Vision Imaging Pvt Ltd , New Vision House, TVIM Industrial...
                  Print not working in HP Laser Jet P1008

We have purchased more than 1Nos....
                  I had purchased the V3155 series laptop on 18/01/2007 and it started giving problem in the month of Jan 2008. I had given...