LatestOne.com Complaints & Reviews

4.6
Last updated Nov 30, 2021

File a complaint to LatestOne.com

Having problems with LatestOne.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LatestOne.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LatestOne.com

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

LatestOne.com Phone Numbers

LatestOne.com reviews & complaints page 84

I ordered a powerbank from latestone.com and i got a used and faulty item. I tried calling their customer care number but they are not responding . My oreder number is L1370931 The company address as on courieer is Paired online trchnologies pvt ltd Plot no 2, 8-2-703/2/B, Road no 12, banjara hills Hyderabad -500034, telangana Tel[protected] My details, Anand rajendra gaikwad [protected]
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
"Hi if your complaint has been resolved kindly follow these instructions . My complaint has been resolved. What should I do now? It’s a good idea to mark this complaint as resolved. In “My Complaints” section click “Mark Complaint as Resolved”, explain what has been done and how did you managed to resolve your issue with the company and click “Submit”. Your complaint will be marked as “Resolved” and a resolution statement will be added."

Ordered 2 accessories for IPAD on18th mar 2015..not received 1..received the other one faulty..after 20000000 follow-up somebody did a reverse pickup..now waiting for my money to be refudnded..it's [censored]ing 1 month...SO disgraced Lousy Fraud company this is...
    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

i have buyed a power bank of 16800 mah..its has 6 month warantty but its doesnot work well..i can charge my phone only once or twice..and its take more than 15 hour to charge..i tried to contact latestone.com but no respond..my order number is L1199460..

I Bought a Apple Ipad keyboard from Latestone.com on 11 February 2015. On 14 february 2015 I got my parcel. But when i check the keyboard is without mouse, and not working properly. I create ticket to the latestone.com. But no response from the company side. I sent 5 email to the company everytime they said representative will follow-up with you as soon as possible. But i didnot receive any call. Its fraud company. Don't buy products from Latest One. These are the answer from cpmay side everytime. - reply above this line -- Dear Rakesh Shahi, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. we will assign a reverse pick up for taking the product back from you and please mail us the bank account details in the below format we will initiate the refund for you form our end. please share your details we will refund the amount. Bank Name: Bank Account Number: Account Holder Name: Bank Branch: IFSC Code: Once the pick up is done refund will be initiated. Please let me know after the pick up is done. So please beware these kind of Fraud Companies.

I have order a back cover.. in my conformation email they gave my address but when i track my order is shows another address i even tried to contact lastestone.com but no one pick up the call...my email id is akra.[protected]@gmail.com and order id is L1316690
          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

I have order a back cover.. in my conformation email they gave my address but when i track my order is shows anthor no. i even tried to contact lastestone.com but no one pick up the call...my email id is akra.[protected]@gmail.com and order id is L1316690
            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

I want to return the product i purchased from latest one my order number is L1307240. I ordered a USB charger with sync cable for my ipad 3 but it isnt functioning properly and i would like to return my product with full refund as your services promise moreover i also would like to complain about the customer services you provide as i couldnt reach you through the given no. in your id[protected] i look forward on hearing from you.

Dear Sir, I have purchased Mobile cover from www.latestone.com with Rs.399. I have dial all numbers but they are not received any calls and not provide any reply to their ticket number. Order Information Order Number: L1294083 Name: Sunil Patel Order Date: [protected] Ticket Number is 735673. The amount is deducted from my account. Please check and revert.

i had ordered an iphone 4S cover but the cover in not fitting the phone. moreover, it has scratches on the back. I registered my complain on the website and they replied to my complain. i then submitted pictures of the faulty product and my bank details for refund in response to their email. since then there has been no response from their side. Order Number: L1285943 Support Ticket Number: 645998
                  My complaint regarding refund of money has finally been settled. The refund has been credited to my HDFC bank account and I have been informed by the company about the same.

i orderd a moto e back case cover on[protected] with the order id L1294366 but untill now the order status is not changed and i called the customer care but they are not replying i placed a complaint in the customer care mail in their website the mail itself is not going the worst service please refund the amount or deliverd the product atleast have a customer service contact no perfectly
                    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

I am meza..I had ordered a samsung galaxy grand neo case from latestone...when I got the case it was damaged so I complained about it. I sent a email and they responded telling to send damaged proproducts image.i did it after that ther was nno response from them.i sent so many mails but still no response.plzzzz take a strict action against this.and get ma money refunded .it is a fraud co. WhWheWhere their nnoo proper service..it cost me around 348 for the product

My Order ID - L1288525 i want to return this product because it not fulfill my requirement please return this product and give my money back . I want HDMI port cable who connect with smart phone on other point. Please contact me regarding this issue. Lokesh kumar [protected]
                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                        My booking order ID- S 0587928 ( Xperia Z2 Metal case ), but i recived one telephone cable, so i want to return this product.
                        Please return back my money.Or give my booking item.

M.Dinakaran
                        Cell. [protected]
                        Please return back my money.Or give my booking item.

M.Dinakaran
                        Cell. [protected]
                        Sir i received an damaged order of asus zenfone 2 headphone so i want to return that order nd plz return back my money

Smart watch network problem

Smart watch of ptron...when i putt a sim card in the watch...nd i powerd on watch...
                        Then not conected with network..nd no signal on ...pls give me solution...early

Order Information Order Number: L1127406 Name: Order Date: [protected] Payment Information Payment Method: CCAVENUE Payment Amount: Rs. 399.00 Shipping Information Destination: Rajiv shah K 25/47, baloo ji farsh, soot tola, near ramghat girls school. Varanasi Up. 221001 Varanasi, UTTAR PRADESH 221001 Indi...
                          i have received a call from latestone. they r ready to resolve my issues. i hope within 2 days it would be resolve. thanks to latest one and consumer complaints

I have Ordered Galaxy S5 Gold Flip Cover From Latestone.com. The Product is having Good Quality and it Fits to the my S5 Gadget. They have delivered the Product On time. The Prices are Reasonable in Latestone.com compare to others and there is no shipping charges.
                            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

I have Ordered Flip cover For Nokia Lumia 530.I am Glad that Latestone has this Phone Model Accessories.I have searched in Many other sites for lumia flip cover, but couldnt get the item. Product fits my mobile, but delivery is delayed by one day.But the Quality of Product is Very Good.
                              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

I have purchased IPAD mini cover but cover size very big then I complain by mail but not response your side .then I try to your contact care number but anytime your care number switch off .plzz reply my complaint my order number is- L1107366 my mail id is abraj.[protected]@gmail.com number is [protected]
                                Feb 20, 2015
                                Latestone Customer support's response
                                Hi Mr. Abhishek Raj, we apologize for the inconvience caused and we have refunded your amount on Jan 15 2015 UTR number : KKBKH[protected] of Rs. 449. Please check & confirm. Happy to Help. Regards, Latestone.com Customer Support
                                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                I have purchased SAMSUNG galaxy note 2 cover but cover not fitted in cell phone. I complain by main but not response from lastest one. Then i try to customer care number but anytime your care number switch off. Please reply my complaint order number is L1138509 my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                                I have purchased samsung s5 s view flip cover. But cover is without s view sensor and cover is not fitted properly . I complaint for return many times, bt not response from latestone. I try customer care no. Bt all no. Is not respond . Totally fake return policy frm latestone. I want to return my order. My order no is.L1162515. And my complaint no is 401815. My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
                                Hi Mrs. Divya Reddy,

we apologize for the inconvenience caused and we have refunded your of amount Rs.299 on Jan 12 2015 UTR number : KKBKH[protected] Please check & confirm.

Hi Mr. Nitin,

we apologize for the inconvenience caused and we have refunded your of amount Rs.548 on Jan 25 2015 UTR number : KKBKH[protected] Please check & confirm.

Happy to Help.

Latestone.com
                                Customer Support
                                Hi Mr.Nitin (nitin19390 ),

we apologize for the inconvenience caused and we have refunded your amount on Jan 25 2015 UTR number : KKBKH[protected] of Rs. 548. Please check & confirm. Happy to Help.
                                Latestone.com
                                Customer Support
                                Hi, I am trying tom call this number
                                [protected] from last 10 days, but your not taking my call and not
                                Responding to my mail also. Order ID is L1266713
                                I had ordered an iPhone 6 yellow cover.it has been delivered today.i had found it is damaged and its cost is 499.can u please refund it.order I'd is SO744424.can u arrange it fast.
                                My cover is cracked please this order replace ya refund my money

Hi i purchased In ear Headset for ASUS Zenfone 4.but they send me defected piece
                                i have order moto g2 back cover case deep blue slim armor but you sent me nokia back cover so pls send me what i am ask order ID;SO1387440, DATE;1/31/2016, cell no;[protected]
                                Machine damage in watch order ID LO3732744

Hello . I had order an redmi note 1s back cover. It is crash so sir replace my order. My order id lo6094876. date 24/8/2017. Pls replace my order. Thank you sir.

REF: Order Id : L188853Order Date : 11/12/14Tracking:[protected] I ordered PTron Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet Lan cable: 10 m and 15 m combo from this website and paid full INR 299 for this item by credit card. By post received only the 10 m cable. Issue is not only about the order, but about their customer care. Their website http://www.latestone.com/ shows one mobile number and land line number as customer care which is always switched off. I mailed to their email id 1 month back but till date no response. How can a online company can operate without any customer call center. I feel its just a bunch of guys operating with no infrastructure, taking money online and not delivering goods. Strict inquiry must be done on these guys so they don't keep fooling people.
                                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                  This website doesnt fillfil the needs of customer. I got my product but it is not getting attached to my i-phone properly. After recieving the product i made a call in their company they are lacking behind with a bad communication skills. I said that i want to give this product back to you and want my refund. So they said a person will come n collect the product in 7 days and u ll be getting your refund after the product collection. I think 10 days has gone no refund is given back to me. I tried calling in their centers but no one has attended me. Now if my refund will not be given to me properly i will raise one police complaint againt this website. And if this type of fake things will be provided to the customers so i think people should prefer some other online shopping sites.
                                  Hi, My order number SO1224718 dated 26.12.2015. My products are 2 iPhone 5s wallet flip covers of worth Rs 458. Full payment made online. Products are still not delivered. Every time I call no response. I am very disappointed shopping with latestone.com.
                                  Could anyone please deliver me my order. Or kindly refund the amount been paid.
                                  I m buy bluetooth selfi stick but blutooth is not pai in any phone i am call customer care lots but no one is pic call pls help me to change
                                  100% Fraud company. Latest one.com is a extreme level of online cheaters. Please don't buy anything in
                                  Latest one.com. This is my personal experience. Customer care people are so irresponsible people. I ordered mobile ear phone Sony brand in latest one.com. I received wrong product that too low quality product. Don't buy any product from this website. The product description mentioned in website is not at all true. Simply they put wrong description with low price. I called customer care . But they did not respond only. I wrote mail got them, they didn't resolve my issue. Beware of this online cheating company.

This is Keerthi from Hyderabad. I purchased a Ptron Powerbank from Latestone.com online shopping site nd the order No is L174933, but it was not even turned switchon when i received it. so i approached Customer support and they arrange reverse pickup of that product and meanwhile the refund of my money. They took their product back but my money was not refunded till now, it was already been 15 days after i returned the product. I raised several mails to them regarding this but they was no response from them after they picked the product from me.
                                    I forwarded a mails to supp[email protected] regarding my refund, But no use after i called to customer care non of a single person doesn't answered my call. even i posted my comments in facebook but they removed my comments. Finally i posted a mail in consumer complients after that only i got my money back.
                                    Jan 31, 2015
                                    Updated by sreen95
                                    Finally I got my money back after so many remainders and complients. But i am fully unsatisfied with there services.
                                    Hi this is Sushma from Hyderabad, I ordered a product with order ID L1372532 from latestOne. I am not satisfied with the product hence I returned back (for picking the item also there were so many delays from them but the delivery of the product was very fast because they will get money). After so many remainders to them they said that a refund will be made in 5-7 business days. 10 business days are over till now I didn't get a refund. Kindly look into this and resolve as soon as possible.
                                    Thank you.