Levi's India

Thu 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 11:00 am - 10:00 pm

Levi's India related photos (216)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Levi's India Complaints & Reviews

L
Delhi, Delhi
I bought a trouser and the trouser is defective so i wrote the mail to levis ([protected]@levi.com) they told me give us 24 hrs will revert you but today more than 15 days have passed but i didn't get any revert even after sending the reminder mail for about 5 times..

Hi Team, This is regarding Levis brand store at GK-1 and Sarojini Nagar Market New Delhi. We bought 1 black Jeans from GK store and 1 dark blue from Sarojini Nagar market. The cloth is vulnerable, it got torn away and threads are coming out of the jeans just after the wash. Being such a reputed brand, they are providing such a worst material. I feel completely dissatisfied with the product and its policies. I would like to lodge a serious complaint against the brand as I am not the single customer facing this issue. We are 3 persons using the same brand and facing quality issue and might be there are many more. Please take a strict action for this and revert us so that we should not lose our trust from the brand. Details: Santosh Pannu [protected] GK-1 store Urvashi Hiremath [protected] SN Delhi Upasna Hiremath [protected] SN Delhi Thanks. Regards, Upasna B H [protected]

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
      rr arily been there regularly ur product for last four yrs, i did not have any complaint pertaining to ur product, but this is thàe very first time i, m compealled To saY u that i, ve been cheated and manipulated by ur kamahnali show room iN banglore, i, ve been thrice there Regaarding the same thing But He is manipulating me, so pl would u give me justice or iwould havE to go consuMer court, an expeditE reply is awaited pl
      bad quality jean

Pandoh, Himachal Pradesh
        I am Using this brand for five years. One jeans purchase in mgf mall Gurgaon. It loss colour . It purchased one month ago. But it totaly changed.but purchasing time 6 month warrantY. my card no. Is [protected]. It purchase 5500.plz check Then reply
        colour loss in every wash
        Its was colour was dark blue ( levi's redlook )its cost is 5500 rs. But purchasing time shokeeper was giving colour warranty.

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
          I had bought a Levis jeans 6 months back and it has tored down after wearing it just twice in these six months. When i went to the store from where i purchased they didnt respond and said they cant do anything about it now. Kindly look into the matter and please replace the jeans at the earliest. It is sad to see the sharp dip in the quality of your products. We have been using your products till now but now after seeing the customer care response i need to think otherwise.

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
            While complaining to the store from where purchase at bpc Levis store he is not properly replied as told to us that it is purchased more ten 6 months, but the thing is that levis material is so bad that after wearing two time jean was tear of . the price of jeans is rs.3300/-.
            So levis co. have no value of customer no value of his brand name, we tell to all our college friends and over face book that please do not purchase levis jeans.If you have no value of customer then why keep so much high price.

Have purchased one jeans from levis showroom mysore on 40% flat sale. That jeans was damaged one and it did not get replaced by sale executive. Its totally unfair with me kindly take necessary action against them and Do needfull please

Delhi, Delhi
                Recently I brought 527 Levis of 32 waist 32 length size from Levis store situated in Eaton centre in montreal quebec canada. When I came back to india and person has tried to wear that jeans with exactly of 32 waist found inadequate fitting. 32 waist jeans should be exactly matched and give proper fitting to the person with 32 waist, however that 32 waist seems more than 36 waist size. Jeans is very loose for 32 waist and it is not giving proper look. We already have Levis jeans and all have exact waist size fitting. I have spent lot money on this to give nice present but fitting problem has spoiled everything. Now suggest what should I do with this? Is this fake jeans? Are reputed store selling fake jeans with name of Levis store? How can customer identify the fakenes of such a internationally reputed brand? Can we do something regarding this? I don't want other customer being cheated this way. I searched Levis store and then bought the jeans. Please tell me any solution

Jaipur, Rajasthan
                  i have purchase a T-shirts of levis last month worth 1400/- from pink squire mall, jaipur. but colour of t-shirt has been...

LEVI'S STORE NAME: SSIPL Lifestyle Pvt Ltd
                  South city Mall. Kolkata - 700068, India.

Invoice / cash memo no- 443
                  Purchase date: 16.07.2013
                  Description[protected]
                  Style no- 04511
                  COL code- 1056
                  Cost -Rs.1,999/-

I purchased this pant from the store mentioned above.

After one use , I found the the cloth is expanding extremely& getting de-shaped, which is not only looks odd but uncomfortable also.

I want this product to be exchanged .

Considering your market value , reputation and quality of product, you must consider to care for the customers & continue enjoying your reputation in market.

I am confident that Levi's would be concern regarding their customer voice.

Thanks & Regards
                  Kashinath Barik

P
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    i purchased a denim jeans from Levis authorised store in the month of January and after using it for a couple of months, the color of jeans started getting fed. i also applied to the local store but they didn't responded me in a good reply. i didn't expected that kinda behaviour from a brand like levis. please review by complaint as soon as possible..

thanks.

Guwahati, Assam
                      I purchased jeans which torned out anly ofter few months purchased from your franchise at G.S Road( Opposite to M/s Bora Service, Guwahati. I showed the torned trouser at the shop, then I was provided with the Mob No_ [protected] of one Sri Sanjib Prasad, staed to be your area sales manager. I trioed to contact him for moretha last one week. On 15/5/13 On being called he picked up the phone but told that he will be responding me within half an hour. But he did not in spite of my mobile call. On 16/5/13 again tried several times and send sms to the said mobile no of Prasad , but he did not respond till I an sending this complaint. What to tell more than that. Pl try to maintain the reputation of yr company with a vigil to your employee who dose not care for the fane and image of your esteemed company of profound repute.
                      From your above non cooperation with the customer in spite of best efforts being made,it appears that you are quite indifferent with the complaints of your customer after the goods being sold like that of a street-hawker.
                      If possible ,pl arrange to attend the complaint and replace my torn out pant as the earliest.
                      I can send you the torn out pant, if name ,designation & address of the concerned person of your company is provided to me.

Thnx in anticipation.

Shubhrangshu Deb
                      Akashdeep Apartments: H.NO-12
                      Bholanath Mandir Path
                      Ulubari: Guwahati-781007
                      Mob - [protected]

Hi I have been a regular Levi's buyer for the last many yrs but a recent episode has left me bitter with the company.
                        I bought a pair of Levi's jeans on 22/10/2012 from Levi's showroom at West Wind Retail Pvt Ltd, Krishna Mall, Sec-12, Dwarka.The jeans bore article no.[protected].After the very first wash around 7-8 holes were seen in the fabric on the right leg as if a tool was used to tear the fabric.I took the jeans to the retailer who refused to to entertain my complaint saying that the problem has occured because of the customer's fault and the fabric is ok. After my insistance he agreed to keep it saying that they will discuss with their company reps .I was issued a customer complaint form bearing no. 4902 dated 10/11/12.A few days later when I went there , the jeans was lying in a heap of jeans in one drawer and the salesman told me that the company reps have seen the jeans and said that the customer is at fault and there is no problem with the fabric .I was not given any written reply by the company showing that my problem was addressed at the right level. It is also possible that the retailer never discussed the problem with the company otherwise he would have given a proper reply.If one more wash is given to the fabric probably it would get torn from many other places.However the retailer did not satisfy me and told me to give him the complaint form back and take the jeans. I did not take the jeans as i want to complain against the incorrect behavior of the retailer and the company to the consumer forum.I must be given a written reply by the company as to what investigations were carried out by the company to declare that the fabric is ok.I will take the jeans back only then.

Diptiman
                        Dwarka,sec-12

I had taken a jeans from Levis store on 12.10.2012 vide bill no 20017270 from Levis Status Ranchi, shop no-5, 1st floor,GEL church Complex ,Main Road,Ranchi.
                          Unfortunately after first wash it got torn near to ZIP snap attached. When went to shop for the complain then i was told that nothing can be done.
                          The amount of Jeans was Rs 2999.

It is requested you to look into the matter & replace the same..as i am the regular customer of Levi's...

regds
                          Kumar Rahul
                          mob [protected]
                          Jeans torn after first wash

M
                            Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
                            I bought two jeans from your company outlet at new market, Bhopal on 08.07.2012 vide cash memo no.[protected],during discount offer but fitting of one jeans was not fulfilled my requirement. I went to your outlet to replace said unfit jeans but found that there was no jeans which was fulfilling my fitting requirement .
                            So I requested to sales man of your company to give me new jeans in fresh lot (without discount offer) but he was not ready to do so even I was ready to pay difference amount. I am highly disappointed to your company's customer services. I have purchased so many times from your company outlet but this was my first bitter experience from the side of your customer services.

I request you to please get this jeans replaced from fresh lot or my money back.

my contact num- [protected]

pls find copy of bill attached.
                            Replacement of jeans

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                              Dear sir/Madam,

I had purchased a new pair of jeans from Levis store in orbit mall at bangalore on...

Hi ,

Yesterday i purchased 4 pair of jeans and two t shirts from a levis store
                              worth Rs. 10, 599.
                              The address and phone number of that store is :

Levis-Marda Est - Jaipur MI Road
                              Marda Estate Pvt LTD.
                              Levis store,
                              Mi road jaipur,

and my bill's Tin number is: [protected].

The sales man there told me that because its a sale season it will take a
                              few days for alteration and

*"Its levis policy that you can get your jeans altered from any levis store*
                              *without any surplus charges."*
                              I asked him about the store in my locality he confirmed that they will do
                              the alteration.
                              So today i went to the store that is near my house.

There the sales man and the manager said that *we do not do alterations for
                              that store as we are a franchise not the authorized Levis store and we have
                              to pay Rs. 50 to the tailor for these things*.

And when i asked them about the manager of Levis in Jaipur the sales man
                              replied "*Do whatever you want we will not do the alteration*"

I just want to know what kind of customer service or rather stupidity is
                              this on the part of *LEVIS * which is such a reputed brand.

*I want a quick response regarding this issue other wise i would return my
                              purchase back to levis with full reimbursement of money as well as the
                              harassment which i had to suffer from the sales man as well as the manager
                              of the store.*
                              This is the details of the concerned manager and his store

Surendar sahu

Levis Store
                              Viashali Nagar
                              Jaipur
                              Rajasthan

Kindly do the need full other wise I will have to take the required legal
                              actions.

Anurag Choudhary

R
                                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                I brought a jean from Levies outlet at MG road, Trivandrum on 19.05.2012 and the payment was done via card. The jean worn...

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                                Black Jeans Pant purchased on 13th Oct 11, It's color started fading very fast, now there is spot on both legs. please look in to it.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                  I had bought two denim pants on two different occasion after using for some time it got teared from knee portion as i had a liking towards your product i kept buying. as i am 47 years old i can not use denim which tore from knee portion which can be termed as fashion staement. In second instance i bought a sandle which is also teared from one side. i want to show both the trousers and sandle to you so that you can evaluate that how much i have used them and what is their condition.kindly be quality conscious and atleast give a proper solution to this problem.

Levi's/jean — product bad quality

I bought a jean from Levi's shop sector -17 Chandigarh.Shopkeeper give me a bad quality producy and and he refused to change it and behave very rudly.Kindly look into this matter and take appropriate action against him.