Levi's India Complaints & Reviews

Levi's India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 12, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Levi's India

Having problems with Levi's India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Levi's India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Levi's India reviews & complaints (428)

I have purchased around 10 gift cards worth rs.10000/- and now, non of levi's stores in mumbai are accepting it saying, software is not updated.

Also no one is picking up customer care number [protected].

I feel cheated by levi's and they should address it quickly.

Please look into it on priority or else i have to go to consumer forum.

Sachin patil
They deduct double amount from my atm and now they don't take any responsibility to give my money back to me.

Levis — Levis slipper order number 0D204514634820653000 amount rs 1016

Iam sibin Ph no [protected] I have purchased a levis slipper from flipkart and I have received the product today. But the product was damaged. My money has to be waste in your site

Dear sir/madam !
    I purchased a denim jeans from the levis store of city mall gorakhpur up on[protected].Today i weared it first time but i am not satisfied because its waist fitting is not good.I am very disappointed from the company's cloth quality & designing.
    So i want to change it pls. Help me.
    From
    Karunesh tripathi
    103 betia hata gorakhpur up
    Pin code -273001
    Mo no-[protected]
    E [protected]@gmail.com
    Invoice no-241.
    Levi's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Levi's India — Sweater

I purchase sweater from levis show room which get too much bubble.

Hi all,
      I have purchased a levi's wallet last month from myntra app. And it stared to loose it's logo's color in just 15 days. I am a big fan of levi's but this kind of quality will make me think to buy levi's product in future or recommend it to others. The metal price on which the logo is printed stated to loose it colors. Can you please suggest me what to do in this regard.
      I am in touch on mynta Team presently and hoping to get a positive feedback from them.

I bought a new indigo jeans which was the latest collection launched from Jorhat, Assam Levi's store on 25th April. Same was given for length alteration. The standard of the alteration job was not upto the mark and also length was shorter than the desired one. Instead of tailor taking the measurement one of the sales girl took the measurement which lead to this confusion. The finishing was very bad which spoiled the entire look of the jeans. Also the store manager was shrud in his behavior after giving complaints. Request your speedy and necessary action. I have been a Levi's customer since 2002 nd this is my first ever horrifying experience which is not expected from such reputed brand.

I purchased black jeans for my wife from south Avenue mall Jabalpur mp but after 1 wash its colour fed and it look like a local jeans . This type of quality is not accepted if you spent 1522 rupees on a product on sale and the salesman told us nothing can be done with discounted item.
          So dear levis you conveyed this message that one must not purchase any item on 'sale'.

Recently bought a pair of Levis jeans(Men). Somehow did not like the quality of denim and wanted to either exchange the jeans or have it refunded. However, when I went back to the store the store Manager (Nikhil Garg- Ambience Mall, Gurgaon) refused to exchange them or refund my money. On calling the customer service, they informed me that there is no such policy of not refunding or exchanging the product.
            Extremely disappointed with the service. I really hope that through this forum I am able to bring this to the notice of the higher management of the company.

I bought a jeans shirt & belt from levise store located in 4D mall chandkheda ahamedabad on 14.3.16 night at 9 pm . This set was to be used on 15th evening for an event, On 15.03.16 morning at 11 am went there for replacement of belt with bigger size, they told they dint had a bigger size in stock .they gave me size 32 which was short in size, so I asked for refund so that I can buy belt from other store, they refused for refund .promised for exchange next day . again on going there next day they dint managed for the replacement and again refused for replacement and I was forced to buy another product which was not needed at the time by paying them my hard earned money . i request you to do the needful.
              what is the problem for refund, if you cant give exchange for the same product and why should consumer be forced to buy another product which he dont needs at all

Levi's India — Fabric

I got a new denim In January but its fabric has been very rough DAT I can't wear it ...it gives me rashes now...I just can't wear it ...all ur denims are too costly but are just waste of money ..u people do not use good quality fabric ...

I ordered a levi's watch on jobong.com & it was defective watch I have completed it too them. But no response from them ...
                I just wanted the belt of that watch please provide me the watch belt. ..

I purchased jeans at your Levi's store in Hyderabad central mall. On first wear Ifound the dye on the pant is getting off and the colour is getting on to clothes and shirts. Please note it is before wash. When I complained to your sales team they made me to run around for 12 times to your shop for exchange and finally showed me the tag which shows on wash to be careful for colour fade. Most irresponsible and wrong answer. I need my money to be returned.
                  You can reach me on [protected].

Dear Concern,

I had a very bad experience at Levis showroom at Bangalore Orion mall on 27/1/2016. I wanted to buy style # 511 and i was looking at the product for over 10 minutes. None of the staff bothered to help me though they were available. They were busy with their own work. Finally i started checking at the merchandise which suits me. One of the staff( didnt check his name)a guy who is fat with beared came to me and spoke to me so rudley and also misbehaved instead of helping.

May i request the concern to keep dedicated and polite staff to service the customer at your show room.

Thanks and Regards
                    Ramesh
                    Bangalore

Member ship number 1735359

What the do you think looting money from customers like that??? Both my Levis jeans have been charged nearly 2-3000 bucks and they have worn out in less than a year. Are you guys crazy charging a premium for material?????????? I am gonna take this to the social media!!!

Purchased a Black Jeans from Levis store (Saket, NCR) in Jul.
                        There are design patterns of thread in Jeans which is...

Hi, I have bought 3(nos) jeans from levi's store one of the jeans is ok.But two pair of jeans has a poor quality of fabric one jeans after one wash shows white patches with boblin .another jeans shows the same poor quality even before single wash.I am very much shocked because I trust the Levi's brand very much.The bill details is below:- bill no 889, date- 9 aug 2015, time 14.33 pm, bill amount- Rs.7497/-, shop- Hats Off (extn 1), Dr R P Road Bhagalpur, pnone no[protected]. My contact no [protected]. Please do the needful thanks in advance.

Hello, I had been to Levi's showroom at Baner( Fashionistas Retail, shop no 3, Vasudha house, Next to great Punjab restaurant, Baner Road, Pune 45) on 22nd Aug 2015 at 18:15 hrs We were assisted by VISHNU. Bill no: S15/31 My husband had bought a jeans which he gave for alternation. Next day I collected the jeans which was checked by Vishnu( who claimed he was the owner of the store). Again a day after, the same guy called us and said that he gave us the wrong jeans, so please return it. He came home and collected the jeans and gave me another..(26th Aug ) After 1 hour he again called and said that AGAIN he had given wrong jeans. His tone and the way he was behaving was simply UNEXPECTED...UNACCEPTABLE. He was shouting on me. So I since request to take action against such person. He is spoiling the BRAND. As per "him" no complaints will be entertained against him even if I write or complain about the same. I sincerely request for appropriate action. Thank you Nilesh & Sheetal Rathi

I am writing to share a really unpleasant experience i had at the levis store - lajpat nagar 2 (Next to hush puppies) new delhi 110024

I bought a pair of denims, a half sleeves shirt and a pair of socks amounting to around 6 thousand rupees around a week ago. The denim (Which was worth 3500 / - ) went loose within 2 - 3 times of normal usage.
                            I haven’t got the pair even washed. I went back to the store to evaluate if something can be done about.

Now is where my problem starts, the staff was suddenly very rude (Which wasn’t when i was buying stuff) . They mentioned that denims will go loose upto 1 inch within half hour of wearing.
                            The person refused to do a same size measurement comparison. When i finally convinced him to measure, the difference was visible and it was around half a inch (May be) .
                            I wanted to put this across and share my feedback and complain. I tried the denims infront of them and showed how loose and ill - fitted it looked.

One of them agreed and said lets take the complain. That’s where the rude guy (Yuvraj) refused to let me complain and directed me to a notebook. Which was basically a feedback notebook.
                            I was lucky to notice that the last feedback that was mentioned above mine was from 2014. (Image attached) and the book was full. They asked me to share my feedback inbetween somewhere amongst 2014 inputs.

I refused, after a lot of back and forth i finally got to complain and have kept my denims there.

• i haven’t heard back from them and i am really disappointed (Not that much with the denims) but with the behavior the staff displayed.
                            • levis is and will be a premium brand and three and a half thousand for a denim is still a high value considering the india market. (Marks and spencer’s has denims starting from 1600 inr)
                            • infact online retailers and other multi store retailers are more polite and customer centric even with returns (I am a huge westside fan)

In terms of solutions i want the following –

1. Timeline when can i get a resolution on the case
                            2. Refund for my denims
                            3. If not possible, a new piece / credit note to pick other style denims
                            4. Else a new piece of the same style with smaller waist if expansion is expected

Hope the above scenario explanation is helpful.

I bought a trouser and the trouser is defective so i wrote the mail to levis ([protected]@levi.com) they told me give us 24 hrs will revert you but today more than 15 days have passed but i didn't get any revert even after sending the reminder mail for about 5 times..

Hi Team, This is regarding Levis brand store at GK-1 and Sarojini Nagar Market New Delhi. We bought 1 black Jeans from GK store and 1 dark blue from Sarojini Nagar market. The cloth is vulnerable, it got torn away and threads are coming out of the jeans just after the wash. Being such a reputed brand, they are providing such a worst material. I feel completely dissatisfied with the product and its policies. I would like to lodge a serious complaint against the brand as I am not the single customer facing this issue. We are 3 persons using the same brand and facing quality issue and might be there are many more. Please take a strict action for this and revert us so that we should not lose our trust from the brand. Details: Santosh Pannu [protected] GK-1 store Urvashi Hiremath [protected] SN Delhi Upasna Hiremath [protected] SN Delhi Thanks. Regards, Upasna B H [protected]

rr arily been there regularly ur product for last four yrs, i did not have any complaint pertaining to ur product, but this is thàe very first time i, m compealled To saY u that i, ve been cheated and manipulated by ur kamahnali show room iN banglore, i, ve been thrice there Regaarding the same thing But He is manipulating me, so pl would u give me justice or iwould havE to go consuMer court, an expeditE reply is awaited pl

I am Using this brand for five years. One jeans purchase in mgf mall Gurgaon. It loss colour . It purchased one month ago. But it totaly changed.but purchasing time 6 month warrantY. my card no. Is [protected]. It purchase 5500.plz check Then reply
                                    Its was colour was dark blue ( levi's redlook )its cost is 5500 rs. But purchasing time shokeeper was giving colour warranty.

I had bought a Levis jeans 6 months back and it has tored down after wearing it just twice in these six months. When i went to the store from where i purchased they didnt respond and said they cant do anything about it now. Kindly look into the matter and please replace the jeans at the earliest. It is sad to see the sharp dip in the quality of your products. We have been using your products till now but now after seeing the customer care response i need to think otherwise.