Levi's India Customer Care

Thu 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 11:00 am - 10:00 pm

Levi's India related photos (202)

Levi's India Complaints & Reviews

Levis Jeans — Defective Jeans

Srikant Naladala
Hi my name is srikant. On Nov 15 2008 I have purshased levis jeans worth rs 2599 from "M/s LEVI's StORE, Aditya...
Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Kunal Bhandari
i had bought a pair of jeans from Levis showroom Select Citywalk, Saket, New Delhi about 2 months ago. When i wore it for the first time it got ripped from the bottom so i took it back to the showroom but their salesmen refused to take any responsibilty for the same and told us to clean the surface so that they could cut the ripped part and stitch it for me. When i tried to clean it, the moment it came in contact with water it satrted loosing colour and i went back to them for the problem. this time the salesmen were even more rude then before and i wrote a complaint against them in the company's complaint register but my money seems to have gone down the drain as nobody responded and i was shocked to see this response from such a big company. i seemed to have been duped of my 2000 rupees as i cannot wash the jeans and cannot wear it either.
Kindly look into the matter for justification.
yours faithfully,
Kunal Bhandari
sir its right that the levis product is not satisfactory because its totally matter of fraud
i would like to infrome u that levis...fully distributes fake material ...low quality standard material supply in india...plzzz frds dont purchase any levis product ...i had face these problem..already and the prices r not match with their quality of clothes...

Levis Jeans — Defect material

Parul
    hi,
    i started using levis denim past 4yrs, and against my financail constrain, i was happy buying levis coz of the...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (28)

Levis Jeans — DEFECT MATERIAL AND FALSE BILL

sumeet bhalla
    1st complaint* HELLO I M SUMEET BHALLA I'LL PURCHASED A JEANS FROM LEVIS STORE SUPELA, BHILAI STATE CHATTISGARH 490001...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

prateek khandelwal
    hello sir,
    i bought two pairs of levis jeans but both them torn off after few uses, i went to the company owned showrooms but they refused to change my jeans, well i spend about 4000 rs in indian currency and i would appreciate if the company will replace it .

thank you .
    prateek khandelwal

jeans black — replacement of jeans

hello sir..i am arihant jain frm rajnandgaon ..i hv purchased black jeans in dec.2009 frm spykar jeans supela bhilai....i got probs in that jeans after washing ...phir maine us jeans ko bhilai k shop me return k liye diya........thn they said whn our spykar sales executive wl come..hum usko return k liye company send kar denge....but 8month ho chuke hai abhi tak koi response nahi jb bhi mai wha jata hun wo kahte hai abhi tak spykar se koi nahi aaya hamara khud ka mal return karne ka hai.........kya spykar ki yahi service hai......im regular custmor of spykar.......whn wl my prob wl b solved ??????????????????????????????????????????
    Sir
    I am a regular customer of levis jeans. Being as a civil engineer i know its actual utility.But last experience has given me a bitter experience about the quality of the product. I purchased a levis jeans of black colour from the shop named as MAYUR at B-1, CITY CENTRE, SEC-IV, BOKARO STEEL CITY on 17.03.13 for an amount of Rs2299.00. Details of the Retail invoice are TIN[protected] C.S.T.BK 1202(C).But in every wash a huge amount of black colour is being coming out resulting it became a faded one. Kindly arrage for replacing the said jeans. My waist is 34 inch.

Levi Strauss (India) Pvt Ltd — customer harassment

ritu jain
      i had purchased a levi jeans from their outlet in kanpur. later i wanted an exchange for a smaller size.but teh store refused...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (80)

Shivam Chawla
      I went to this Levis Store on MG Road, in Agra, bought 2 pairs of jeans having MRP 1699 and 1899/- respectively.

There was 20% discount sale aswell.

To my surprise when i got the bill they had charged an MRP of 1899 and 2099/- respectievely on both the jeans which was Rs.200/- more on each pair of jeans.

I still have the price tag and bill with me.

The store staff was not ready to Agree, he said that the prices have increased.And its a Bar code reader machine so they can not do anything about it.

I would be grateful if someone could help.

Vishal Kishore
        Respected Sir,

On[protected] I purchased a jean and a cargo pant of Levi's and a pair of shoe of Reebok from:

Address of the shop: PRIMUS STORE

Plot No. 77,

P&T Colony,

Thirumalgherry,

SECUNDERABAD - 15,

Ph No.[protected]

The fraud that I faced were in the Levi's products, till date.

Both, jean and cargo costs me rs 1047.00 and rs 972.00 respectively after the discount. When I first wore the jean on 25-04-08, the jean got torn from the waste after bearing a little stretch. When I saw, in anxiety I tried to pull the cloth, to my surprise the cloth was coming out like a wet paper, which can easily be made into pieces. It was horrifying for me so much that I cannot explain. I purchased the jean of an ultimate brand and from a prestigious dealer, it fetched me a case of fraud.

The cargo pant when I gave for wash, it's colour from the metal buckles attached, started losing the paint from it on to the pant, which has damaged my pant.
        I accepted the cargo's problem but it was not acceptable in the case of jean. I went to the shop on[protected]as I went to my home to attend my cousin's marriage), the shopkeeper "Laxman"(by name) asked me to come on Monday[protected] evening as his boss was out of station and was expected to return on Sunday[protected] and he could only have the final decision, I agreed on the same but at the same time I said to Laxman that say your boss that the customer wants the refund, he said he will talk with his boss. By these same words and in expectation of getting my rs 1047.00 back I left the shop.

When I went to the shop on[protected], "Laxman" the shopkeeper said that he cannot refund back my money, on this statement I asked him to connect to his boss so that I could have direct conversation with the boss, he refused to do so by saying, if you want to talk with my boss come tomorrow or day after tomorrow, I said do not try to play game with me. I straight away asked my money back as I understood that those people are very cunning and they were trying to bluff me. Laxman(the shopkeeper) refused to give back my money by saying false statement that money once taken cannot be refunded. I said I am not returning all the products and I am not asking refund of all the articles purchased on[protected], I am asking money back for the product whose quality was totally unacceptable by even a beggar! Alas! He stuck on not giving back my money.

As I am an outsider in the state as well as I have to look after my job and my reputation I am writing to you and in expectation of getting my money of rs 1047.00 back by a legal process and procedure.

I don't want any replacement from the shop as I know that the shop is not worth buying anything.

Please register a case of fraud against this merchant.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK. PLEASE HELP ME.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal Kishore

Ft No. 30, Plot No.11,

Asha Gents Hostel,

Ganga Complex,

Opp. Satyam Computers,

Karkhana,

Secunderabad - 09

Mail id: [protected]@satyam.com (Please reply on this mail id as well)

Mobile No. [protected]

Levi Strauss — Not refunding my money back

On[protected] I purchased a jean of Levi's from "PRIMUS STORE Plot No. 77, P&T Colony, Thirumalgherry, SECUNDERABAD - 15, Ph No.[protected]" whose MRP was rs 1399.00 which the shopkeeper gave me after discount for rs 1047.00 . When I first wore it on 25-04-08, the jean got torn from the waste after bearing a little stretch. When I saw, in anxiety I tried to pull the colth, to my surprise the cloth was coming out like a wet paper. It was so horrifying for me so much that I cant explain. I purchased the jean of an ultimate brand and from a prestigious dealer, it fetched me a case of fraud.
        When I asked the shopkeeper to refund back my money, he refused to do so by saying that money once taken cannot be refunded. IS THIS THE WAY ONE CAN ADD CUSTOMERS TO HIS SHOP??????
        I dont want any replacement from the shop as I know that the shop is not worth buying anything, I WANT MY MONEY BACK. PLEASE HELP ME.

rohit kumar jaiswal
          dear sir
          during diwali ,i was going to my home town via anand vihar ,where i got spare time to shoparound and i purchased a jeans wear worth Rs 1799 from levi's store which is in pacific mall in gaziabad close to delhi -uttar pradesh board .In a week i came from my home town and i had not used jeans wear because at home while i was showing this to parents then they came across a defect in jeans wear .but having returned i approached levi's store where i was told that it is effect not defect and i appreciated and i asked them if they exchanged ,i could purchased better than previous one , they agreed and i purchased jeans worth Rs2499 and i paid Rs 700 more .during trail to second jeans i came across defect back side of the jeans and salesboy told that no sir it was effect and i did not care much about it and left the place .after 4-5 days of purchasing when i put on the jeans and walk around the city ,eventually at night while i took off the jeans i found that effect is genuine defect because it was torn and darned by hand and next day i called and the replied come along with your jeans wear and i did so .as i entered in side the store the person to whom i called was at the counter and i told him about the problem ,first he misbehaved and after alteration he agreed to consider and said that it would take 15 days to exchanged this jeans and handed out a note book and kept the jeans wear and said write down your name and mobile no and i would call as it exchanged .but after 20 days i had not received any call from him . afterward i called him up and after some called i managed to got him on phone and asked then he told that it would not exchanged . and come and take your jeans from store and i refused to do so.
          same here man, i purchased 3 jeans from levi's signature from janak puri. All of them are not worth it, one of them is torn from the shoe area and the other has lost its colour completely. After this i approached the store where i purchased it from and told him about the problem that the jeans has lost it colours and i showed the jeans to him and his reply was" it still looks new to me; this is the pattern of the jeans."
          then i replied that i hardly wore this jean because i wear more of formal clothes. and then he started makin excuses and i told him that its not even been an year than he said that sir the girl who sold it to you has left the job long time back but after i showed him the receipt, he was numb.
          But still my complaint is that there is no website for indian market from levi's and moreover they dont have any complaint number and these stores dont take us seriously and i cant even use my jeans its like i wasted alot of money.
          i want diteales all i want stating your prdakeat in kerala
          my no uae-[protected]
          india-[protected]

tks
          latheef

Recently Discussed

Levi's India
            levis policy or customer service is fraudulent
            defective jeans
            Levi's India
            bad customer service at levis karnal
            lint over levi's jeans