I am writing to share a really unpleasant experience i had at the levis store - lajpat nagar 2 (Next to hush puppies
) new delhi 110024
I bought a pair of denims, a half sleeves shirt and a pair of socks amounting to around 6 thousand rupees around a week ago. The denim (Which was worth 3500 / - ) went loose within 2 - 3 times of normal usage.
I haven’t got the pair even washed. I went back to the store to evaluate if something can be done about.
Now is where my problem starts, the staff was suddenly very rude (Which wasn’t when i was buying stuff) . They mentioned that denims will go loose upto 1 inch within half hour of wearing.
The person refused to do a same size measurement comparison. When i finally convinced him to measure, the difference was visible and it was around half a inch (May be) .
I wanted to put this across and share my feedback and complain. I tried the denims infront of them and showed how loose and ill - fitted it looked.
One of them agreed and said lets take the complain. That’s where the rude guy (Yuvraj) refused to let me complain and directed me to a notebook. Which was basically a feedback notebook.
I was lucky to notice that the last feedback that was mentioned above mine was from 2014. (Image attached) and the book was full. They asked me to share my feedback inbetween somewhere amongst 2014 inputs.
I refused, after a lot of back and forth i finally got to complain and have kept my denims there.
• i haven’t heard back from them and i am really disappointed (Not that much with the denims) but with the behavior the staff displayed.
• levis is and will be a premium brand and three and a half thousand for a denim is still a high value considering the india market. (Marks and spencer’s has denims starting from 1600 inr)
• infact online retailers and other multi store retailers are more polite and customer centric even with returns (I am a huge westside fan)
In terms of solutions i want the following –
1. Timeline when can i get a resolution on the case
2. Refund for my denims
3. If not possible, a new piece / credit note to pick other style denims
4. Else a new piece of the same style with smaller waist if expansion is expected
Hope the above scenario explanation is helpful.