Mahanagar Gas Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 8, 2023

File a complaint to Mahanagar Gas

Having problems with Mahanagar Gas ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Gas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Gas

Mahanagar Gas Website

Mahanagar Gas Head Office Address

G-33 Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai City District

Mahanagar Gas Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-229944
Fax

Mahanagar Gas reviews & complaints(656)

Averge bill is INR 350 for last 2+ years, his time it is INR 1577 for 2 months. Pl. have someone check meter.

Hello
    Regarding application number WG/0/90077/2022 made on 16th july2022 and BP number [protected], I wish to complain that despite 170 days past the application and connection charges being cleared, the connection is not been made. Several times request made on the customer care number still no action. they said wait time of 90 days, however it has been 80 days over and above the waiting time. I just got a mail giving me the WG number and nothing after that. How someone can imagine without a gas connection?
    kindly help to resolve the problem by send providing the new connection at ur earliest.

Chandragiri Manjari and Vekatesh, [protected], PS.nagar colony, Vijay Nagar colony are collecting huge amounts from colony residents in name of chits and other MLM schemes and duping people to tune of crores of rupees, They r scoundrels looting money of innocent public, cheaters and fraudsters, beware of these burgers

The flat was locked for years before being alloted by bank to me. I observe that the pipe from meter to gas stove is squeezed and likely to be puncture.

Need a visit by your technician and have the meter shifted to a safe location.

Flat A301, Birchwood, Hiranandani garden Powai.

My BP no. is [protected] and CA no. is[protected]. It's been for the last 2 years that the application for Gas pipe connection was given and all money paid but nobody came for laying the pipes. Meanwhile twice I received a letter that someone has visited the house but nobody was there.
          I have been myself calling customer care and writing emails that we have been waiting for someone to visit but no one visited till date...
          Ref : MGL CA #[protected] & BP # [protected].
          consumer name : Mrs Dipti Suneet Kopra, staying at Kolshet Road, Thane west, MH State.

in the month starting from Dec21 / Jan-22 onwards, the gas consumption unit was high due to gas leakage, which was rectified on 13th Feb 2022 after raising an official complaint against docket # 6181316 and repeated follow-ups done with MGL over phone and emails.

Due to...
          +1 videos
          MGL CA #[protected] & BP # [protected].
          The gas consumption unit was high due to gas leakage which was rectified on 13th Feb 2022 after raising an official complaint against docket # 6181316.
          Kindly see below the video snippet as evidence of the gas leakage which was clicked by MGL support engineer who came to resolve the gas leakage issue on 13th Feb 2022.
          The actual bill consumption units of the last 4 billing cycles...
          I want to complain about meter reading and bills.

As before changing the meter our bill for 2 months used to come 500-800 rs in this range (meter number[protected]. But when the meter is changed(meter number- [protected]) our bill and meter unit is coming double. For 2 months they gave a bill of 2000 rs from June.

We think this meter is Faulty. First of all there was no need to change the meter. I want to know...
          Our building went for redevelopment in Feb-2022. Our MGL gas meter were disconnected and submitted to MGL office by builder in Feb-2022 itself and we got a receipt of the MGL receiving the same. But MGL is still generating GAS consumption bills and asking money to pay. According to them they disconnected the meter in June-2022 and hence we need to pay the bill while the meters were removed in Feb-2022 with a confirmation receipt from MGL...

Due Date 5th Sept, 2022
          Bill date Aug 15, 2022
          Consumer Name : Visaria Bhupendra Kunvarji
          Bill Id :[protected]
          Bill Month - Aug'22
          Group MC071507

Incorrect charges added in the invoice
          Arears charged are incorrect. please change the invoice and resend.

Contact : sneha.[protected]@gmail.com

CA No.[protected]

For the following billing periods my PNG bills were based on assessed readings:
            14/10/2021-13/12/2021
            14/12/2021-13/02/2022
            14/02/2022-13/04/2022
            14/04/2022-13/06/2022
            The total assessed consumption was 56 units, whereas actual consumption was only 3 units.
            My wife and I were out of Mumbai for most of the above period due to Pandemic conditions.
            Both o[censored]s were also infected and had to be isolated for a total period of about a month. Due to these reasons, we could not respond to your bills until June ’22.
            The actual consumption as billed for the period 14/06/2022-13/08/2022 was 6 units.
            You were kind enough to agree to waive the delayed payments charges and late fees, vide your ref But the recent bill has not given effect to this waiver.
            Hence I request you kindly review the bill for Aug 22 and give effect o the waiver of these late fee charges which total up to Rs. 351.29

We called a for gas repair technician via Utban Company late night on 17 / 08 / 2022 on suspicions of gas leak / smell emitting either from the cylinder / cooktop with 4 Burners.

Mr. Sagar {Gas Safety Service Co. - Authorised MGL Vendor} arrived and partially fixed the problem.

He changed 3 Gas Cock's with our permission at Rs. 550 each.
              However, without informing / being permitted he changed Brass Nozzle...

Date: Bill Date: 11/08/2022
              CA No:[protected]
              Full Description:
              Our gas consumption is not that much but has been sent a bill of Rs. 8678/-

Resolution: I would like to inform you that this is a pure misunderstanding or a miscalculation; kindly rectify and share the revised bill.

BP No: [protected]
              Invoice No: DOM/08/22-23/12802604

Dear Sir / Madam,

Customer Name : Joseph Alphonse Fernando
                CA no :[protected]
                BP no : [protected]

I am being billed by Mahanagar Gas Limited and there is a ECS from Mahanagar Gas Limited and due to some issue with the ECS system by Mahanagar Gas in between the Gas Co Staff asked me to fill a form to start payments monthly through BillDesk which I complied with them after confirmation from the...

Dear Sir

We have raised complaint with mahanagar gas mumbai for excessive billing which is 15 times mores then monthly bill amount. Our docket no. is 6601142 & 6591516

From last 6 days we are following up and they have not yet corrected the bill. Moreover the customer care are simply disconnecting our calls without addressing our query

Leebin Vastu Co
                Amish Gada

My Name is Dr Dhananjay Manohar Dakhane, and My Application Form Number is WG/O/87008/2022.
                  It showing MoveIn Date is 6/6/2022, however I have NOT received any Bill from MahaNager Gas. For online Bill, it ask BP Number and CA Number which not received. What to Do????
                  Kindly do the needful.

Dear Concerned,

My Consumer no is [protected].
                    Connection name - Balaji D Naidu.
                    Registered Email ID - [protected]@gmail.com.

My connection is delayed for more than 4 months now. I want my connection to be done immediately.

MGL has made us pay high bill of 4000 Rs/- May-Jun 2022 which not at all justified, we are only four people eating three times meals, how can that will lead to 4000 /- bill, on top of that bill show arrear of 900/- which seems to be as per authority security deposit .

Every year they take security deposit of 500 - 900 /- rupees which seems be refunded ONLY if we close their connection else never, this seems to be like we are paying extra unjustified amount along with our usage amount without any reason .

Mahanagar Gas should either stop this or years that amount should be refunded, as more than 5000/- rupees as beginning deposit has been already taken from us, then why do we have to pay years extra mandatory deposit amount more ??

Else they should make a period refund of that amount to us.

I m fed up with the agency, because the are not delivering the cylinder, I'm facing this issue from the last 6 months, they are saying that we don't have delivery boys, plz solve my issue, otherwise I change my agency, plz do the needful

Have been receiving extremely high bill .. there seems to be some problem either in connectivity, leakage or some other issue... Have been facing this over some months... Request the check to be done