Mahanagar Gas Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 2, 2023

File a complaint to Mahanagar Gas

Having problems with Mahanagar Gas ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Gas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Gas

Mahanagar Gas Website

Mahanagar Gas Head Office Address

G-33 Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai City District

Mahanagar Gas Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-229944
Fax

Mahanagar Gas reviews & complaints page 3

I received wrong monthly bill of my consumption during the period 8/6/21 till latest bill in which my all payments were not accounted for which I made through following chq s of Punjab National bank Mira road branch w.e f !st Jan 21, details and support of the payments are as under .Photocopy of cheq clearance is also as under .

DT 8 /6/21 Ch .NO[protected]R s 1043 /-

Dt 12/7/21 Ch .NO[protected]Rs 567 /-

Dt 18/921 Ch NO[protected]Rs 1043

You are hereby requested to kindly verify my payments detail from
following bank pass book details and issue the correct bill for payments .
Please also ensure no penalty should be charged as fault was not in my part but delayed due to wrong bill raised .

Regards.

P.K.Nigam E/703 Aamantran Nityanand Nagar Mira Road ( East) 401107

MOb .No [protected]

I have sent to MGL as proof : screenshot of the paytm successful payment done for paying Sept'21 bill.
    I have also sent MGL, photos of relevant pages that shows payment to MGL and amount debited in my bank account .
    Yet, they that they returned the amount !!
    Why did they return ??
    There is NO entry of above return amount in my passbook !!
    It's all along a delay and refusal tactic to harass the consumer.br...
    I had paid my MGL Sept'21 bill before due date on 24th Sept'21, Plz view screenshot.
    However, when I received my Nov21 bill, I found that Sept bill of Rs1260 had been added to it alongwith penalty of Rs127.
    Since 15th Nov'21, I have been calling their Customercare requesting them to check and send me the correct bill, nothing has yet been done !!
    I have been writing to [protected]@mahanagargas.com, and, [protected]@mahanagargas.com...
    Had paid my Sept'21 bill before due date via paytm. In Nov'21 bill MGL added the Sept bill alongwith penalty. I wrote back to them attaching the screenshot and photo of relevant page of passbook proving that the amount had already been deducted from my bank account.
    Till date, I have sent them 6 emails followed by a call to their Customer Care. NO satisfactory reply.
    What does this MGL's valued customer do.
    I am a senior citizen.
    Please help.
    My BP no. Is [protected]
    Nov 20, 2021
    Updated by P N Chandra
    Further, I have been calling MGL customercare everyday, and, writing to [protected]@mahanagargas.com, and, [protected]@mahanagargas.com EVERYDAY.
    No Response !!
    Isn't it a harassment to a sincerely paying consumer ??
    Request help.
    Nov 24, 2021
    Updated by P N Chandra
    No progress since MGL insists that it has not received Sept'21 bill !!
    This despite sending them the passbook entry and screenshot of the payment made to MGL via paytm showing " Payment successful".
    I have finally replied them that I'll NOT pay until this matter of Sept21 bill is sorted.
    Nov 25, 2021
    Updated by P N Chandra
    Today, I have mailed MGL forwarding a mail from my bank that certifying that on 24th Sept'21 there was an entry found in my passbook with Rs 1260 debited to me towards Sept.'21 bill payment.
    Between 24th and 30tg Sept'21, NO entries found with any transactions to or from MGL.
    I have forwarded bank email to MGL just now and requested for sorting out this matter sending me the CORRECTED BILL for Nov'21.
    Regards.

107, Trimurti residency
      Sector 21, ulwe Navimumbai

Dear sir due incomplete work done by your agency from last 1 year and still it is pending. Un necessary accidents are occcur. So request you to please complete the same as early as possible.

Nirmal wala

MGL BP Number: [protected]
        CA Number:[protected]

I am not receiving the regular MGL paper bills. In absence of a paper bill, I couldn't pay the bill for September 2021. This has resulted in an additional charge of 108.56 INR being added to the bill for November 2021.

I have raised a request to update my address on the MGL account multiple times. However, it is not getting updated even after multiple follow-ups.

Due to the inadequacy of MGL, I am being made to suffer.
        Pls revert the charge of 108.56 from my November bill and also pls update the address on my account so that I can receive the regular paper bills in time and avoid any delays in payment.

CA No.[protected]
          Name: Damania Vinod Balubhai

We have not received the physical copy 9f the bill generated for the month of August bearing amt. 393. As per the earlier records if you check, we always pay the bill before due date. Since this bill caopy wasn't received by us, we could not pay it. I request you to please wave of the late payment charges. Also you need to take the action as early as possible because the due date of current bill of October is 10.11.21. kindly do the needfull at the earliest.

We have applied for new connection in May-2021 with required security deposit but even after six month we have not received any connection from MGL. we are surprised to see the customer service from MGL. we have been doing follow through mails from last 6 month but not getting any response. Our complaint docket no is 5781684.

Myself Santosh Singh,
              BP Number:- [protected]

residing at the below mentioned address:

A3/902, Vimal Dham,
              Behind Seven square school,
              Deepak hospital lane,
              Mira Road (east)
              Thane 401107

want to bring to your notice that after the successful payment on 19 June 2021, for the new gas connection I have not...

I started using my connection from 6th October 2021. Today, I received message from mgm regarding Bill payment. When I read the details I got to know that the bill has been charged from 14th September 2021 but I had not even installed the gas pipe at that time. I request you to kindly look into this matter and solve my query as soon as possible

My CA No:[protected]
                So I had paid the bill on 26th August 21, of Amount 2432. I received a notice on 20th October 21, stating I didn't pay . But the amt was debite in from my sbi account and it is also showing in pass book same. Now the new bill that is showing is including the previous amount.
                I gave a cheque of the whole amt and realised later that I had already paid the amt in August but yet is showing unpaid. I want the cheque back and issue only for the amt unpaid. Will the person who collected return my cheque.
                Plz contact me on [protected]
                Or my email: [protected]@gmail.com

M fed up with Mahanagar gas team for my piped gas connection for which i paid all charges in July 21 and also upload documents on portal as well as email as per trail

Someone agency person, salman who dont know how to talk with clients, approached me after 30 days in the month of Aug 21, Till now i am following with him and MGL team for my connection.

This salman treat himself as celebrity, who dont have time to visit and replies with attitude. Is he your CEO/MD OF COMPANY. IF YES THEN GOD SAVES MGL.

He completed the connection process in 59/D, next to my place in 30 days and I am waiting for more than 90 days. WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS STOPPING HIM TO COMPLETE HIS JOB. IF HE IS TOO BUSY THEN SEND SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY NEED THE JOB, YOU WILL GET PLENTY IN MUMBAI

IF I DONT GET CONNECTION IN NEXT 2 DAYS, PLEASE BE READY TO FACE REPERCUSSIONS

Re : Docket No. 5843926 to your BP No. [protected]
                    We have submitted a request mail to MGL for reconnection of gas supply to our residential premises on 10/10/2021 but the same has not been done by MGL till date and we are unable to cook in absence of the same for th last 04 days. Unable to understand the undue delay of4 days for a simple reconnection procedure that may not take more than 15-20 minutes.
                    Jun 6, 2022
                    The matter was not resolved in time and complaining was useless on this portal

CA[protected]
                      BP - [protected]

PLEASE KINDLY CHECK THE ABOVE METER DETAILS AS I HAVE ALREADY LATE PAID AUGUST MONTH BILL OF AMOUNTED TO RS. 902 ON 2 October 2021, since we all are at gujarat

But even after August, I am staying alone and go to office daily therefore there is no usage of the gas line as such and also my gas connection got cut and still the billing cycle of 25 Oct 2021 the bill amount charged of Rs. 962 for the above mentioned bill number, could please suggest and let me the reason why such higher bill amount levied on us.

I had applied to vide Application nbr WG/O/77255/2021 on 12th September. DP [protected]. One agent Asif visited my home and directed us to cur the cupboard door to facilitate gas pipe entry. Nothing was in writing and clear. He told us if any difficulty please contact me over the phone. Thereafter, two times our carpenter has called and more than 16 times I have called. He shamelessly disconnects the phone. It is now 25th day.
                        Either get my gas connection commissioned or arrange the refund of money deposited with you. Whatever is convenient to you. I am sick and tired of waiting now.

Sir please start the 448 bus raout and dindoshi depot to borivali no direct bus so please start new bus raout.. Kindly informed Mangement

I reside in Badlapur and I had applied on 21st April, 2021 for new connection. I have made the payment also of Rs.6135. Till today (5th Oct, 21) I haven't received any communication from MGL regarding installation of the connection. The status of my application shows : IN PROCESS". How much time is required to the company to install new connection? Even after 5 months there is no progress. Can I expect some feedback on the same immediately?

Vijay V Paranjpe
                            Appl. No. WG/O/71910/2021

Please note, work on laying o[censored]nderground pipeline started on 24 Sep 2021.
                              Kindly note the foll discrepancies in your work.
                              1. The work was overseen by MGL contractor’s engineer & no MGL engineer ever came for survey.
                              2. Hence we do not know the names & contact details of MGL engineers involved. Please provide ASAP.
                              3. No Dwg plan was supplied by MGL on their LH Instead the initial Dwg plan was revised because...

Only i am connect mgl connection not using this connection start to till day, so why are bill is send to me & this bill amount is Re.2201.

I had submitted all the required documents for the address and name transfer long back. The name has been tranferred but the address which comes on the bill is wrong. It comes as A WING 1203 which is wrong. The right address is B WING 1203. I've made complaints so many times but there is no response. The work has been reay bad