Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Aug 6, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 2

We live in chitra vihar society and Our wifi has not been since the past two weeks. This happens on the regular basis our wifi stopps working each month for days and weeks and even after complaing several times no one shows up to resolve the issue they only show up after calling several times and then they ask us for money to fix it . Yet it continues to happen every month they refuse to come help and when they do they ask for money.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lodged many complaints, the latest being the one below :

Telephone Complaints
    Telephone No: 26525007
    Docket No: 105
    Complaint date : 6/16/2022 16:16:11
    Exchange : HK
    Complaint Type : DEAD PHONE
    PENDING AT : Outdoor...

Hi, my mtnl landline is dead for a long time. I need a technician's help to check and fix it. I visited mtnl telephone exchange on 25-May-2022 and lodged a complaint. However, no technician has come to check. The people at the telephone exchange ask to wait and say that somebody will come. But it's 13-June-2022 when I'm writing here. Still nobody has attended the complaint. I really don't know what action to take now. Please help.

Complaint number: 65
    Date of complaint: 25-May-2022

I have made 2 online recharge of Rs. 75(sim validity) and Rs. 10 (top up voucher) on MTNL mobile no. in the month of may 2022 but recharge was not done. It showed a successful transaction but my sim validity is not extended. Please see screenshot from bank for transaction details. If recharge has failed then my amount should be credited to my bank account. Kindly take a serious note of the complaint do the needful urgently....

My MTNL Sim Card is disabled ([protected])

Please let me know when you are sending the MTNL Bill through my registered email id: [protected]@gmail.com. Also please provide the reason for discontinuing sending the bills through e mail. An urgent response Is highly appreciated. Thanks & Regards.
        R. G. Nayyar...

I have surrendered our telephone number[protected] with the instrument for which I had applied for refund of the deposit amount and extra charges levied on us by the company for extra 3-4 months.
        The date of surrender is 21st april 2021 which is more than a year. But still we have not received any refund amount for the same.
        Hereby I am attaching the photos regarding the surrender form and complaint letter of the same.
        I Request you to look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Shahdara railway station landline phone [protected] is dead for many days.

I have surrendered my MTNL connection landline no. 20857997 and FTTH on 21/02/2022 due to change in address. My past address was 701 Akashratna, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400094.

I have submitted the instruments to the MTNL office at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai and then submitted the copy of the acknowledgement receipt (attached) to the Mankhurd MTNL exchange office at Chembur Naka. They stamped the...

My complaint docket number is 148 dated 24th may 2022 but the complaint has not been resolved yet.

my landline phone is dead and the broadband is also not working since last 15 days.

please fix the problem asap thanks

phone number is :[protected]***

Im having dolphin sim with number [protected]. It is not working. I have recharged it many times. It cuts the money only but no recharge, no network on sim. I tried every way possible to reach customer care but i cannot get any customer care on call. Pls help me out as soon as possible and also make your customer cares available on phone. Pls let me know on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com...
              i surrendered my telephone connection (no[protected], and submitted the instrument and all accessories to the exchange at Lallubhai park, andheri west, mumbai on 15.09.2020.

inspite of following up, i have yet to receive my proceeds.
              kindly help...

The MTNL mobile network is not working for a month now. How can a mobile service provider in national capital function like this.
              I'm residing at delhi cantt

Pravin kale
                balkrishna society, 17 / 31 krishnakamal bldg .
                b cabin rd., naupada, thane west
                landline no. 25424064
                ca no. [protected]
                to
                mtnl mumbai
                sir
                my landline phone is dead since last 2 months. i lodged complaint
                and sent 3/4 reminders . no reply . please look into the matter at earliest .
                second : i paid my telephone bill from 1/4/22 to 30/4/22 TWICE. one online and second through the bank of baroda thane .. please either refend or adjust in next bill .
                regards
                pravin kale
                mob. no. [protected]

Sir i have ported 2 no. to mtnl mumbai but sms and data service are not working and even there is no option to talk with coustomer care representative

Complaint for the deadline (Landline)
                    I have a landline at my residence with the number 28081197. The line is dead since past one month & the complaints lodged by me are unheard bt the Dept. I have also communicated the issue through a mail to the MTNL online escalation matrix however feel that the lethargy is at all the levels in the company & hence such a hopeless response.

The time taken to resolve the complaint by...

Have recharged Rs245 for sim validity extension, but they have just started my outgoing services. incoming services are still discarded.

No network on SIM. No prior initimation. How can we carry out any bsnking transaction in this digital world when all OTPS come by SMS.
                      Docker number [protected]

This is to inform you that I disconnected MTNL and I applied for security refund of MTNL in 2019 and Did not get it till now.

I have attached the cancel cheque and sent to mtnl official refund ID as per instructed by mtnl employee but nothing happened.

Please check and Process refund as soon as possible.

Required Information
                        Name : Pankaj Panchigar
                        telephone no[protected]

CA no - [protected]
                        As expected from MTNlL, a Non Privatized Govt Undetaking, the subsequent month’s bill ie for May, 2022 has not been sent through email. So again the same old story. I am not sure if MTNL listens only through Consumer Complaints.
                        June 12, 2022

R. G. Nayyar

I had registered for my Telephone Bills for my Landline number 28742566 on Jul 26, 2017 and I have been receiving my telephone bills through email at [protected]@gmail.com. I am surprised why you have stopped sending the bills thru email for the last 3-4 months? Such a slippage was noticed earlier also in the past. I request you to kindly ensure sending the bills through email at [protected]@gmail.com so that I can keep track of the bills and timely pay them as I have always been doing. Lately, I have been searching on the internet for my telephone bills. Thanks
                          May 25, 2022
                          Now I have received the current bill and hope they will resume sending my telephone bills regularly without interruptions in the future so that I can timely pay them as I have always been doing, and I do not have to search on internet to timely pay the bill. Thanks to Consumer Complaints for their intervention. No, I have not received any phone or e-mail of assurance of uninterrupted Bill Alert in the future. I am only hoping to continue receiving the Bills through email without interruption.