Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jan 24, 2023
1920

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 2

There is no network signals in Dwarka (Vyas Kunj, Sector-11, Pocket-2) for the last 15 days. As a result I am unable to make calls or receive messages. Please help in getting this problem resolved on priority.
RC Arora
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for disconnection of mtnl landline number in the month of december 2021 and submitted all the required documents & cancelled cheque as required to concerned authorities but till date i have not received any refund form mtnl.

Arvin gigoo
    telephone no. 26102857
    ca no. [protected]...

My telephone 24712278
    WHY IS MTNL PROMPT IN SENDING BILL BUT WHEN U COMPLAIN it fells on deaf ears LINE is DEAD since 14 DAYS STILL NOT FIXED .

my docket number is Docket No: 4982

Curry road exchange is my exchange

Mtnl Broadband not working since 2 weeks 24712278

My line till this date is dead...

I want to draw your kind attention that I am residing at H.NO-501(Ist floor), Street no-17, sadh nagar, palam colony, new delhi-110045 and an idly pole of MTNL (not in use) in deteriorated condition is upright near the wall of my house, which approaches near the railing of Ist floor of my residence. Recently, in the night, an known person tried to climb over to my Ist floor gallery for ill motive or theft through this pole. It is also worth to mention here that in the past some other ill-motive persons also tried the same.
    Due to which this pole is a major threat for the security of my family, but the MTNL authorities did not removed this pole despite in the deteriorated condition of idle.
    It is, therefore, requested that the pole may be got removed immediately to avoid any untoward incident and for the security of my family.

Yours truly,
    kapil kaushik
    Mobile no-[protected]

I'm not receiving network on my MTNL sim. This has become a pain now. I also purchased a new sim but the problem is still not resolved. I'm still facing network problems there is No Network available whenever I'm willing to call someone. I'm fed up by the service that I'm getting. This is the worst service anyone can get. What I'm supposed to do when I need to call someone in an emergency.
      I request you to look after and resolve my...

20/05/2022 2022 se mera phone chal Nahin raha hai ded Ho Rakha hai बार-बार complaint karte Hain to aapke computer se yahi bola jata hai ki already aapki complaint darj hai 4 mahine Ho Gaye

Dear Sir

We resident of Dayal Park west sagrpur new delhi have number o[censored]nused iron poles in our area due to which many of the street people have increase or built unauthored area in road along the side of pole which causes traffic jam and causes accidents also.

These unused poles are big loss to the department in sense of scrap and amount.

If these unused wasted poles were collected from the area then it will count a huge figure and amount to the department.

If any person objects about the unauthored built of the extra space along with unused poles then causes to fight.

We request you to please visit the area and collects all the poles without any delay.

The General Manager,
          MTNL DELHI

ADVERTISEMENTS:

I want to bring to your kind notice the unsatisfactory working of our (Telephone No.)[protected] & [protected]. We have lodged a number of complaints but to no avail. It has not been working properly for the last one month. Either the phone becomes dead or otherwise it works one way only. So, we are facing a number of problems resulting into major losses in business.

In such circumstance, I request you to direct your staff to take a prompt action in the matter.
          COMPLAINT NUMBER IS 85 AND 87 ON 11 MAY 2022

Sub: Landline No.-[protected] & [protected] is dead.
            This is bringing to your notice that landline numbers mentioned in subject line is not working i.e. dead since last 4 months, we have lodge complaint but no heed is paid to our complaint, (last complaint no.85 & 87 11 May 2022 ).Our number is completely dead and due to which we are facing serious issues of communication break with client's which lead to business loss.

You are therefore, requested to kindly take personal interest in the matter and apply some effective measures to relieve us from inconvenience we are facing due to non-operation of above mentioned number.

Kindly immediate action is highly appreciated.

Please remove the mtnl pole which is in flat number 760 and 739 . This is causing a lot of problems in our street There is no active connection on this pole.
              Issues because of this pole:
              1. Fire threatning because of clutter of cables on this pole which is used by local cable and broadband operators.

Aug 19, 2022
              Updated by Atulsantro
              Please remove the mtnl pole which is in flat number 760 and 739. This is causing a lot of problems in our street There is no active connection on this pole.

Dear Sir/Madam

This is with reference to your MTNL pole which is in front of my gate due to which many issues going on. My car hit many times while parking inside my house premises. It is also very dangerous as it may become a source for thieves via balcony

I eagerly request you again please remove the pole or shift somewhere else on urgent basis.

My address is as below.

Ashish Garg
                H-80, Street No 2, Garwali Mohalla, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092

Please remove the mtnl pole which is in our flat number 760. This is causing a lot of problems in our street There is no active connection on this pole.

Sir/Madam
                    I had in our residence in Mumbai an MTNL land telephone connection with No 24376409. In June 2019 I surrendered this telephone connection, by making an application in a prescribed form to Prabhadevi Telephone Exchange Mumbai. My telephone connection was cut within 3 days.

But till today I have not received from MTNL the Security Deposit paid by me for the telephone connection. My request is that this Security Deposit is paid to me without further delay.

Thanks & Regards
                    Prakash Shenoy 16 August 2022.

Reactivate my account phone pe account

My name is jayant Kumar & I lived in dass garden baporla vihar najafgarh new delhi past 1 week there is no network coverage in my area & i can not make phone call any where & can't use internet in my phone.
                        kindly resolved my problem as soon as possible.
                        Thankyou
                        Jayant Kumar

On 19 June 2022 my mom got a call from.a number got a call from this number 91 [protected] on Sunday that there is KYC left on my sim card of mtnl . I said okay bcoz now my card Is of Airtel we have change the company but the number is same ..they said plzz pay rs 10 after that there will be no issue...i paid it and after 1 min from my account Rs 8000 amount have been removed ...transacted what should I do now...
                          After that they were...

We had applied online for new MTNL connection on 23rd November 2021 through work order number 8858 by paying the fees of Rs. 600/-. Its been 8 months since we had applied the connection and still did not received the same but received the bill of Rs. 896/- without getting connection.

We have following up to the customer care since 8 month but they always says that they don't have telephone cable therefore they can not provide us connection.

We hereby request you to look into this matter and resolve it as soon as possible.

I recieved a fraudulent whatsapp message asking for e kyc of my number else it will be suspended/blocked within 24 hours. I immediately reported and blocked that whatsapp number. However, after that message my sim shows unregistered on network and I can't make calls or send messages.
                            Please help resolve this issue. Thank you.

The number from which I got the whatsapp msg is [protected].

I have surrendered the modem and given an application for disconnecting the broadband in June 2022.

Despite this, my phone bill still includes the broadband charges. It's pain to visit the office every now and then with no customer service help.

Don't know where mtnl is heading!

For the past few days subject nos, are dead and there is no response from area mtnl. Somebody has taken out the wires from the lead/junction box in the neighbouring building.this sort of irresponsuble attitude need to be properly enquired and responsibility fixed so that mtnl image is maintained.
                                hope that fixing of wires would be done on prioity ie.today itself. thanks.
                                Jul 22, 2022