Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

I am from jahangir Puri, i lost my dolphin sim past year. i tried many of attempts but the staff of MTNL had not answered well.. Please help me..
I want to port my sim to any another networks, The service and staff behaviour is not very well...
Aug 24, 2021

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My captioned mobile no. has not been working for the last 10 days. I got my SIM changed, complained on MTNL's website and further reminded them of the issue but the problem still persists. While making a call, it shows' Not registered on Network'
    Aug 24, 2021

My mtnl land line phone no 23075186 is dead since last 15 days. I have paid all the bills.
      When I tried to contact toll free no then no body is picking the phone by saing that you are in que.
      It is requested to kindly rectify the problem urgently.
      Aug 23, 2021

Landline Phone[[protected]] dead since 04aug'2021, lodged several complaints but no response infact getting bill that too without making any call {phone dead]
        Senior Citizen's phone and she is facing lot of difficulty as cannot contact any body at time of emergency because LANDLINE PHONE IS DEAD
        Aug 23, 2021

I recharge many times my Mtnl number but the funds finish automatically they just send messages for subscriptions only I think...
          सर मुझे एमटीएनएल लैंड लाइन का फोन सिलेंडर कराना...

Telephone No. 22612277
          Internet is not working since last 5 days. Nobody is attending inspite of repeated complaint made on Telephone.
          Office work without Internet suffers badly.
          Aug 20, 2021

Dear sir

our office landline number are dead from last one month, we have registered complaints many times...
            I had recharged my MTNL Mobile No.[protected] online through PhonePe for Rs.33/- on 12.08.2021. The transcation is successful...

FedEx-Mumbai-Vashi ADSL MTNL link is down
            CKT ID[protected].
            Aug 16, 2021

TEL, 26196244,
              I was charged for Broadband for June21 and Jul21, when it was dead from 29th May to 25th July2021.
              I submitted my application for disconnection on 27Th, May, 21, receipt and letter attached

I was charged for Land line when it was dead from29th May to 23rdJuly21.

I want to continue with LAND LINE WITH MINIMUM CHARGES AS APPLICABLE TO SENIOR CITIZENS.
              SRI KRISHEN TANGNU, MOBILE [protected]
              Aug 15, 2021

nothing has happened till 28th, aug21

After months of poor internet connection, on 8/8/21 I lodged complaint docket no 741.
                Next day, 9/8/21 received a call assuring to resolve the problem by 4 pm. Informed the caller that being a senior citizen, i depended on internet for many essential services like banking, buying medicines as also my safety and security.
                Instead of improving the internet, it is now completely down with no signal. Complete silence from MTNL. Emails to self care and edonline unresponded to. PLEASE HELP!!!
                Aug 12, 2021

I was recharging my mobile no. [protected] but by mistake i transfer money to mtnl mumbai of ₹549+6. So, pls refund my money.
                  Aug 12, 2021

This feels VERY SORRY to say that mtnl trump mobile network is not working since 27th January 2021 in Burari area and same...
                    Sub : Removal of MTNL POLE.
                    I am a resident at 364, Deepali, pitampura, in delhi, This is to bring...

I have recharged with rs 98 on [protected] but still it's not reflected on number
                    Aug 11, 2021

Please restart my broad band. I have cleared all my dues.
                      Aug 11, 2021

My landline MTNL number is 25082771.

I had complained online on 15th July 2021 vide docket no. 133.

The phone is still dead.
                        Aug 10, 2021

Telephone not working properly. We can not hear the person who is talking.
                          Aug 10, 2021