Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Good

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

Jan 4, 2021
Singapore, Singapore
I have surrendered my Landline No # 28460338 on 1st September 2020 alongwith alongwith cancelled cheque.
I was informed that the Security Deposit Amount will be credited in my account.
Till writing this mail it has not been done.
Can you plesae expediate and confirm.

[Jan 04, 2021] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 3, 2021
    Delhi, Delhi
    My broadband connection is dead 23240125. Please start my connection immediately.

[Jan 03, 2021] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I
      Jan 3, 2021
      Delhi, Delhi
      I am a shopkeeper at Kohinoor Plaza in Karol bagh. This is to bring to your notice that there is a MTNL...

Jan 1, 2021
      Marseille 01, France
      My MTNL landline was shut since a year and a half and still they are sending bills to be paid. How am I suppose to pay bills for the phone that was shut dead.

I have also emailed a multiple times and also registered a complaint for the same in mtnl online portal.

Need MTNL to resolve this issue.

[Jan 01, 2021] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
        Dec 29, 2020
        Delhi, Delhi
        Since August 2020 I have been complaining about the dead landline phones 22055699 & 22444369, but till date no one has come to resolve my complain.
        I have already lodged the complain more than 10 times.
        Without using the phones, I have been made to pay the telephone bills.
        From August 2020 till date I am being forced to pay the telephone bills.
        Please help.

[Dec 29, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        No response till date.
        I am being forced to pay the bills since Aug. 2020 till date.
        Phones DEAD from Aug. 2020 till date.

Marseille 01, France
          Hi, My MTNL (Mumbai) telephone (number[protected] has been out of order from 28th September 2020. I have lodged online complaint...

Singapore, Singapore
          My landline 25212348 MTNL Mumbai is not working from the time of lockdown. I have raised complaint twice visit was done by the staff but it is not resolved till now. I have been getting the bills for this dead line and I have been making payment till last month.

Please help me resolving the land line problem.

[Dec 20, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
            Singapore, Singapore
            Please expedite the refund of mtnl landline deactivation. Its been 4 months since formalities have been completed.
            No. [protected].
            Help me with closing the issue with security deposit refunded.

Dec 18, 2020
              Dear Sir/Madam
              I had requested for disconnection of my OYT telephone number[protected] on 15th Oct 2020. The request was accepted by Sr.Manager (Central) Marol. The balance bill amount of Rs.545 was paid immediately @ 14.00hrs, transaction ID AP01A0346759.
              Biller ID MTNL00000MUM1 .
              Kindly arrange to refund the deposit amount of Rs 8000 to me at earliest.
              With Warm Regards

Rajesh Chandavarkar

[Dec 18, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                Dec 15, 2020
                Taipei, Taiwan
                Despite adequate balance cannot send sms from my dolphin number [protected]

[Dec 15, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 15, 2020
                  Marseille 01, France
                  Hi .our landline no 23439065, we have been complaining as our landline is not working since last six months and we had made...
                  Y
                  Dec 14, 2020
                  London, United Kingdom
                  This is the complain already registered in MTNL
                  Customer Name: MHATRE YESHWANT PRABHAKAR
                  Telephone No: T24120359br...
                  J
                  Dec 14, 2020
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  Hi, my telephone no is down from past two months, after giving several complaints issue is not solved yet. MTNL field engineer...
                  Dec 13, 2020
                  Taipei, Taiwan
                  Our landline[protected] and[protected] have been deactivated because of non-payment of bills. I have been calling consumer redressal,...

Dec 12, 2020
                  Taipei, Taiwan
                  I have surrendered my MTNL Mumbai landline in the month of August 2020 with Mulund West, Mumbai office, and have followed up with several reminders requesting for the refund of the deposit amount but none of them have been responded till date. I am honestly speechless and not sure if I may receive the refund from MTNL Mumbai since there hasn't been any revert till date. Shall appreciate it if someone please assist to get the same closed.

Warm Regards
                  Shankar

[Dec 12, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                    Dec 12, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    On 12.12.2020 Payment of Rs.1, 368.00 was made to MTNL for Phone no. 27666317 as payment for December 2020 bill through Internet banking. The amount got deducted from my Bank Account but no receipt was displayed. It still shows as unpaid in the MTNL website.

Dec 11, 2020
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      From west end gas angency ( kandivali west ) regarding our mtnl numbers[protected]/28058148/28050510/[protected]. We are complainting...

Dec 11, 2020
                      Taipei, Taiwan
                      Sir i am resident of delhi uttam. Nagar east actualy we have one mtnl dead poll with my house there is not any connection join with them and they are totaly dead due to under construction work going on we want to remove that poll for detail conatc [protected] kindly look on tope priorty.

[Dec 11, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
                        Dec 10, 2020
                        Taipei, Taiwan
                        HI all Having a Problem with new connection installation delay for 16 days, I'm booked a combo connection Date 26/11/2020,...

Dec 10, 2020
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        From past 2 months phone 📱 land line is out of order. Given several times complaints but no service.

[Dec 10, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.