Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jan 24, 2023
1920

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 3

Telephone lines and broadband services have not been working since 7th July.
Inspite of complains being registered for both lines on 7th July 6239 C A No. [protected] Mr. Bhagwan Ganglani and 6313- C. A. No. [protected] Mr. B. S. Luthra, we have sent a written complain to the Bandra Telephone Nigam, and no action has been taken to repair the lines.
Kindly resolve the issue at the earliest, as both the lines are being used by senior citizens who do not have any other source of communication available to them and as it is very difficult for them to use mobile phones as they are hard of hearing, only land lines are helpful for them.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please remove the mtnl pole which is in Block -U House no. 310, mangol puri, delhi-83. This is causing a lot of problems in our society. There is no active connection on this pole.
    Issues because of this pole:
    1. Fire threatning because of clutter of cables on this pole which is used by local cable and broadband operators
    2. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies.
    3. By this Mtnl pole anyone can get electrocuted.
    4. There is no active connection on this pole.
    5. The tata power supply cable touches the pole by which anyone can shocked by electric power.

Please remove the unused pole.
    Residents,

Block -U, House No.310, Mangol Puri,
    Delhi -110083

We are writing this letter in regard to the not working of our Embassy's landline numbers 24670831, 24670832, 24670829, 26874719, 26874718.

Due to this, Embassy's work is hampered.
      We had already lodged a telephonic & written complaints.

We kindly request you to look into this matter and resolve the issue at the earliest. Look forward to your prompt action. Embassy's representative can be contacted on Mobile:- [protected].

Coordinator
      Embassy o[censored].A.E

I am a resident at S-Block, Dharamshala wali gali, vijay Vihar' Near New Holi Public School in Uttam Nagar East West Delhi. This is to bring to your notice that there is a MTNL Pole in S-Block, Dharamshala wali gali, vijay Vihar' Near New Holi Public School in uttam nagar east.

The pole is proving to be a very negative element in the lane for the following reasons :
        1. THEFT - The pole is in very close...
        From past 1 year I am unable to send SMS from my MTNL Sim. I cannot even PORT to a different SIM Provider as I am unable to send PORT SMS to 1900...

I am unable to send port sms to 1900.
        It keeps on showing message not send. Please solve this issue ASAP.

Dev Samaj Modern School, Nehru Nagar is facing issues regarding landline numbers i.e.[protected],[protected]. Kindly look in to the matter to resolve the same.

Hi Sir,

I have already surrendered my telephone to the company on 31st May 2021 and requested for the refund since then. Even after multiple follows at the offices haven't received the money yet. Also whenever we go to ask for refund they say that they don't have money to give as of now and come back later.

The telephone number was 28778534.

Request you to kindly into it and help on the same

I recently misplaced my mobile. I need to block my MTNL post paid number ([protected], Sajal Anand) . I tried calling customer care but it didn't work out. I would be a grate help if you can block the number as soon as possible. My alternate mobile number is [protected] and my e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com.
              Thanking you,
              Sajal Anand

Telephone 27890364 dead since March 15 in spite of complaints . Inquiry through watchman of the building reveals that a bribe must be paid to the linesman before telephone connection is resumed

Amount debited 1167 from UPI id to UPI id [protected]@MTNLDelhi on 22 Jume 2022 but it is still showing pending. I need receipt asap. Transaction id- [protected]

Again and again stuck network

I have lost my sim card of my dolphin number [protected]. In Kandivali East market, Mumbai, on 19.06.2022.
                      I request you to please register this complaint and block my above dolphin number immediately.

Thanking you,

R. Lakshmy

We live in chitra vihar society and Our wifi has not been since the past two weeks. This happens on the regular basis our wifi stopps working each month for days and weeks and even after complaing several times no one shows up to resolve the issue they only show up after calling several times and then they ask us for money to fix it . Yet it continues to happen every month they refuse to come help and when they do they ask for money.

Lodged many complaints, the latest being the one below :

Telephone Complaints
                          Telephone No: 26525007
                          Docket No: 105
                          Complaint date : 6/16/2022 16:16:11
                          Exchange : HK
                          Complaint Type : DEAD PHONE
                          PENDING AT : Outdoor

Hi, my mtnl landline is dead for a long time. I need a technician's help to check and fix it. I visited mtnl telephone exchange on 25-May-2022 and lodged a complaint. However, no technician has come to check. The people at the telephone exchange ask to wait and say that somebody will come. But it's 13-June-2022 when I'm writing here. Still nobody has attended the complaint. I really don't know what action to take now. Please help.

Complaint number: 65
                            Date of complaint: 25-May-2022

I have made 2 online recharge of Rs. 75(sim validity) and Rs. 10 (top up voucher) on MTNL mobile no. in the month of may 2022 but recharge was not done. It showed a successful transaction but my sim validity is not extended. Please see screenshot from bank for transaction details. If recharge has failed then my amount should be credited to my bank account. Kindly take a serious note of the complaint do the needful urgently.

My MTNL Sim Card is disabled ([protected])

Please let me know when you are sending the MTNL Bill through my registered email id: [protected]@gmail.com. Also please provide the reason for discontinuing sending the bills through e mail. An urgent response Is highly appreciated. Thanks & Regards.
                                  R. G. Nayyar

I have surrendered our telephone number[protected] with the instrument for which I had applied for refund of the deposit amount and extra charges levied on us by the company for extra 3-4 months.
                                    The date of surrender is 21st april 2021 which is more than a year. But still we have not received any refund amount for the same.
                                    Hereby I am attaching the photos regarding the surrender form and complaint letter of the same.
                                    I Request you to look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.