Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

I recharge many times my Mtnl number but the funds finish automatically they just send messages for subscriptions only I think...
सर मुझे एमटीएनएल लैंड लाइन का फोन सिलेंडर कराना...

Telephone No. 22612277
Internet is not working since last 5 days. Nobody is attending inspite of repeated complaint made on Telephone.
Office work without Internet suffers badly.
Aug 20, 2021

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear sir

our office landline number are dead from last one month, we have registered complaints many times...
    I had recharged my MTNL Mobile No.[protected] online through PhonePe for Rs.33/- on 12.08.2021. The transcation is successful...

FedEx-Mumbai-Vashi ADSL MTNL link is down
    CKT ID[protected].
    Aug 16, 2021

TEL, 26196244,
      I was charged for Broadband for June21 and Jul21, when it was dead from 29th May to 25th July2021.
      I submitted my application for disconnection on 27Th, May, 21, receipt and letter attached

I was charged for Land line when it was dead from29th May to 23rdJuly21.

I want to continue with LAND LINE WITH MINIMUM CHARGES AS APPLICABLE TO SENIOR CITIZENS.
      SRI KRISHEN TANGNU, MOBILE [protected]
      Aug 15, 2021

nothing has happened till 28th, aug21

After months of poor internet connection, on 8/8/21 I lodged complaint docket no 741.
        Next day, 9/8/21 received a call assuring to resolve the problem by 4 pm. Informed the caller that being a senior citizen, i depended on internet for many essential services like banking, buying medicines as also my safety and security.
        Instead of improving the internet, it is now completely down with no signal. Complete silence from MTNL. Emails to self care and edonline unresponded to. PLEASE HELP!!!
        Aug 12, 2021

I was recharging my mobile no. [protected] but by mistake i transfer money to mtnl mumbai of ₹549+6. So, pls refund my money.
          Aug 12, 2021

This feels VERY SORRY to say that mtnl trump mobile network is not working since 27th January 2021 in Burari area and same...
            Sub : Removal of MTNL POLE.
            I am a resident at 364, Deepali, pitampura, in delhi, This is to bring...

I have recharged with rs 98 on [protected] but still it's not reflected on number
            Aug 11, 2021

Please restart my broad band. I have cleared all my dues.
              Aug 11, 2021

My landline MTNL number is 25082771.

I had complained online on 15th July 2021 vide docket no. 133.

The phone is still dead.
                Aug 10, 2021

Telephone not working properly. We can not hear the person who is talking.
                  Aug 10, 2021

Telephone line not functioning. Totally disburbing... We cannot talk to anyone. This was going on for many months. Previously also we have complainted NO action has been taken.
                    Aug 10, 2021

I have been using a BSNL Postpaid Number for the past seven years. I have been using it across India till recently.
                      Imagine my misery and surprise when there has been no network connectivity in Delhi for my SIM to work since the last few days..
                      To be precise, I had connectivity available on Friday, 06 Aug 21 for some time in the evening. After that day, there has been no connectivity all across West Delhi and people are surprised that I am using this connection saying that MTNL/ BSNL services have long been defunct..
                      All my financial transactions are stuck now and I require to go traditional now.. Cheque Book, go to Bank, stand in a line and do my transactions..
                      Aug 09, 2021

Not line working please do.
                        Aug 09, 2021

Please remove the mtnl pole which is in adjascent to our house in street no. 6, RZ-L Block, 78B, Vijay Enclave, New Delhi - 110045. This is causing a lot of problems in area. There is no active connection on this pole.
                          Issues because of this pole:
                          1. Fire threatening because of clutter of cables on this pole which is used by local cable and broadband operators.
                          2. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies
                          3. Space issue as because of this only one 4 wheeler can go and causes jam and fights.
                          4. Parking issues, as there is no space left because of its wrong position.
                          5. There is no point of having idle pole.

Residents