Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Aug 6, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 3

MTNL — NOT RECEIVING BILLS FOR TYHE LAST 3 MONTHS
I had registered for receipt of my Telephone Bills for my Landline number (Protected) in Jul, 2017 and I have been receiving my telephone bills through email at my registered e-mail address ([protected]@gmail.com). I am surprised why MTNL has stopped sending the bills thru email for the last 3 - 4 months? Such a slippage was noticed earlier also in the past. I request MTNL to kindly ensure sending the bills through email at my registered e-mail address so that I can keep track of the bills and timely pay them as I have always been doing. Lately, I have been searching the bills on the internet for my telephone bills.
Thanks and regards
May 25, 2022
Now I have received the current bill and hope they will resume sending my telephone bills regularly without interruptions in the future so that I can timely pay them as I have always been doing, and I do not have to search on internet to timely pay the bill. Thanks to Consumer Complaints for their intervention. No, I have not received any phone or e-mail of assurance of uninterrupted Bill Alert in the future. I am only hoping to continue receiving the Bills through email without interruption.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a landline at my residence with the number 28081197. The line is dead since past one month & the complaints lodged by me are unheard bt the Dept. I have also communicated the issue through a mail to the MTNL online escalation matrix however feel that the lethargy is at all the levels in the company & hence such a hopeless response.

I had made a bill payment through credit card of landline no[protected], it was failed but amount got debited from my card. Later i paid the bill but the amount which got debited previously was not reversed. I have mentioned the details of failed transaction below.
      Date of transaction - 07/05/2022
      Time : 13:42
      Amount - 1799
      Transaction id - [protected]
      Mode of payment - credit card
      Name of the...
      Before it was the same just two lines of network but now there is zero network and then worst customer support I have ever seen last week I had complaint about the issue about the network but till now nothing is solve and now the 5% network also gone what is the problem is there any issue with the network they don't even inform if a person have to port to other network from dolphin it is not even possible as there is not even single network...
      Sms pack Rs 31 but still out going sms services cannot use on my number...

I am unable to send messages from my dolphin mobile no. To anyone. I have balance and i am receiving calls
      but not able to send messages. It keeps showing message failed again and again. Please look into this matter.

I am senior citizen of 94 years age and unable to use mobile and entirely dependent on landline MTNL Delhi[protected].

I have made online complain on 29.04.2022 till date there is no response.

the details of complaint is as follows:

Telephone Complaints
        Telephone No: 26274015
        Docket No: 9
        Complaint date : 4/29/2022 9:9:5
        Exchange : CRP
        Complaint Type : DEAD PHONEbr...

There is a defunct telephone pole in front of my house that has been creating problems and taking space.

Address - C2 block Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110058.

Pole in front of C2/283 Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110058.

Please get this removed.

Scam
          deductions of Rs 7 without any requests for services
          Charged Rs 7 for no download
          I was charged of Rs.7 by your Number[protected] without downloading anything which is very disgusting.
          I got a message from 'MM-MCNVRG' which said "Your one time password for wallpaper service is ****". Within a minute, i got another message from[protected] that said, "Dear User, Thank you for downloading. You have been charged...

Executive of MTNL taken money from me of 2800 and now neither answering my call nor receiveing my phonr

Respected Sir,

I Shamsher Singh would like to get my Landline connection :[protected] disconnected permanently. The reason for the disconnection is my landline no. 27305130 always remain dead even after successful bill payment sometime complaint portal also not responding.

I request you to kindly acknowledge the application and disconnect landline number :[protected] on a priority basis.

I look forward to your quick support.

Yours truly
            Shamsher Singh
            Landline no. 27305130
            CA no. [protected]

TO MTNL

This is to bring to your notice that I Mr Chandru Ramchandani was having MTNL landline no 26310855 we have discontinued the landline 4 years back in 2018 we have already paid cash amount at the of cancellation of service. (phone, landline & internet service)

After that we didn't received any outstanding bill till date.

This is first letter we have received after so many year from MTNL Branch...
              To, Date: 4th May 2022.

The General Manager,
              MTNL Luxmi Nagar / Chitra Vihar / Preet Vihar,
              Delhi – 110092.

Sub: Regarding Disconnect of Land Line Connection
              Ref: Telephone no.[protected] CA no. [protected]

I am 91 Years old and required your Land Line Connection at all times besides me to be used in case of any emergency, but unfortunately...

I have a MTNL phone in Mumbai which was disconnected 4 years ago.

I have been chasing with MTNL and they are not refunding me the amount.

My disconnected phone was[protected]

I need an urgent update

I, Meghji Madan Gada
                This is to inform you that I disconnected MTNL and I applied for security refund of MTNL on 04 June 2021 and did not get it till now.

Please check and process refund as soon as possible.

Required Information
                Name : Meghji Madan Gada
                Telephone No : [protected]
                If any information required please call on[protected]...

My Landline was dead for almost a year, and after sending alot of emails the service was restored. Few months back I got an automated call from MTNL asking to pay the bills of the period my landline was dead. Now my landline is dead again, for two months now and there is no response from MTNL even after sending complain emails to them.

I am on international roaming. I got SMS Roam activated but I am unable to use the services as the SIM is not getting registered to ZAIN network or any other network.

Pls help resolve this issue with my SIM, as I am facing lot of issues.

Kyamuddin.

I have ported recently to mtnl.
                    I am able to send sms but I am not able to receive any messages. It is creating a problem because I can't receive any OTP messages also.

Now a days I am facing this issue generally there isn't any network in my dolphin at home when I travel even at work place and the other carrier Sim has full network every where, they charge us a yearly amount and at least in return give us a proper network coverage. My location is mumbai
                      Sharing you a screen shot as I was writing this letter it show no network and other carrier has full network I tried everything to sort it out Kindly...

My landline No 25067607 is dead for the last three months. Request quick rectification.