Mahindra And Mahindra

1977

Load

Mahindra And Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

vijaysing sisodiya
Sir i m the first customer in dhule dist of mahindra kuv 100, k8 diesel model, but after 3 months reguler followup about milege i e about 18 km pper ltr there is no response from dealer i e aakash auto and also wants accessories but dealer is unable to give, sir i m totally unsatisfied about this model, please solve my problem as early as possible, thanking u...Pri vijaysing sisodiya, dhule

[Apr 22, 2016] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
there is no response from dealer till today about my compaint,
1. my new Car Mahindra KUV 100, K8 Diesel model giving very low mileage i.e. 18 k.m. per ltr.
2. I have Regularly Serviced and made my complaint to dealer Akash Auto Dhule (MS) But they have not solved this problem. I never Expected this type of response from reputed co. named Mahindra.
Please do needful as earliest
from
V.D.Sisodiya Dhule
Mb [protected]

BIPUL sharma
    Mere pass bolero SLX hai. Abhi 1.5 year hua hai liye hue. Mera gadi Parso brake down hua hai Chapra bihar me. Aur na hi apke costumer care wale Na hi apke dealer koi help Nahi Kr rha Hai. Mai paresan Ho chuka Hu. Apke is beokufi se. Agar aap log help Nahi Kr sakte to costumer Ko chutiya banana band kijiye. Apka Mahindra company fraud hai. Sabko beokuff banata hai.

devendra tahalyani
      Since i have given my vehicle to ralas motors for service or maintenance they are not able to satisfy me and my vehicle so please take any action for them because of a poor service, i am a. Client of mahindra my first four wheeler scorpio since 2004 like all time they are not good enough to give a good service to me that's why i am selling my fourth vehicle bolero slx of mahindra & from today onwards i will not purchase or let my close one to purchase mahindra vehicle because of a poor service given by ralas motors, raipur chhattisgarh. Please take any action for them.

[Apr 21, 2016] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Poonam David

I have booked mahindra kuv100 4+ 6 seater in orange colour on 13th feb but till now i have not received the car. It is now close to 2.5 months now since i booked this car and very soon it will be 3 months also.

I had booked the car at shiva motors patpargunj. Request you to kindly let me know by when i will receive the car as i am really very distressed with such a long wait. Never waited this long for any car and still untilnow also have no proper information on when i will receive the car.

Poonam david
        [protected]@cisco.com

AnnieK37
          I bought a car(TUV 300) from Mahindra in Kottayam. The cash was transferred to them on 5th April 2016. I received a text from the sales agent with my new registration number on Saturday, 9th April 2016. Till then no details regarding the car was given to me. They informed me that an armour kit fitting would be done in 2 days.  As per their info, the car had to be driven to Maradu in Ernakulam which is 70 kms away to do the fitting. On Monday, 11th April when I called in the morning they said the car was on its way to Maradu. On tuesday when I called the sales agent told me, I would receive the car on Wednesday, 13th April. On Wednesday he said I would it get it the next  bday. Finally on Friday, 15th April, when I called, the sales agent didnt answer, I called Maradu office at 3pm, the lady who picked up the call said the car is not there. Even after telling her the registration number and details she said she would call back in 10 minutes and never did. On Saturday at around 5pm I went to the Mahindra office in Kottayam to know more, they said the car would reach me the same day by 8:30 pm. Finally on Saturday I did get the car, it was driven for 199 km and it looked like it was taken for a rash drive as the mud guard, the footboard were filthy. They informed they would do a clean service, however How do I trust these dealers anymore. How can I be sure that they have given me a new car?

[Apr 20, 2016] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Don't deserve any stars with this kind of service. Better to go for any other brand than mahindra

Trilok Chand bansal
            Dear team,

I am trilok chand bansal and i have booked a mahindra genio in last month with rs. 73000/- but due to some reason i have purchase mahindra bolero pickup from an other place than i have give an application for booking cancellation in prime automobiles pvt ltd but the management is not returning my booking amount. I have visited many times in prime automobiles pvt ltd but the management is saying that today is gm sir not in office so come tomorrow and when we again visit than they told today ceo is not in office.
            So please return my booking amount otherwise i will file a sue in court against mahindra dealership and mahindra.

Rgds/ trilok chand bansal
            Contact. [protected]
            Faridabad

I am purchase tuv 300 in October month. And 8000 km driving at high way road .but mailej is 10- 11 km.

Mahindra And Mahindra — Dashboard lights are continues running

I owe XUV 500 w8 i have serviced my vehicle at automotives uppal fewdays back i am facing a problem regardong dashboard and steering lights past 2 days lights of steering and dashboard are on continuesly running which is meant to auto off but it is contunesly blinking..

World Vision Bundi
              We are giving our Bolero SLE for service at Evergreen Motors, Kota (Raj) ( as the service of Evergreen Bundi, Raj is very pathetic) For the last three services we are telling the service executive for the problem we have in steering in our Bolero –RJ08-UA-2848. But every time this problem is not attended neither any satisfactory reply given.
              When we call the service executive for their response, they are telling to put a complaint.

[Apr 19, 2016] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

puneeth340
                Dear manager,
                it gives me profound displeasure to write to you for dissatisfaction in the vehicle xuv 500, of which i took extreme pride in being an owner.
                I bought my vehicle with extreme passion to your brand and quality which is supposed to be associated with your brand name.My vehicle is a single hand self driven vehicle withextra caution and compassion.Within 15 months of driving and merely 8000kms of distance driven the vehicle is showing up trouble.Infact within 6 months one of the tyre showed a leak off and on.Doring my first service i brought this point to the service mechanics and the noise from the tyre and leak was probably halted for sometime.
                But after a gap of 5 months when i was coming back from a trip the tyre midway just gave away and flattened so badly that it could have led to something awful had i been cruising at a higher speed.
                Now after having shown it to couple of tyre repairers i am being told that this tyre is finished and just cant be repaired.The piece of tread from the centre of tyre has come out and the sides of the tyres are so weakened that they are balooning up at places on inflating.
                Plz sugest what am i supposed to be doing in such a scenario.I expect you to give a considerate look into this case and suggest a viable solution less i raise the level of grieviance.
                Looking fwd to hear from you asap.

[Apr 17, 2016] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

colamit garg
                  Dear mahindra,
                  My life worst experience after buying car from mahindra.
                  And the most worst was punjab automobile. Guys just want to sell the car without explaining the features. Punjab automobile has not provided any assistance and to my horror kept the free gift which the company provides with them . Sooooooo garib u know.
                  Please do not buy mahindra cars or buy at your own risk. After sale is a big issue👎👎.
                  Lt col amit garg

[Apr 16, 2016] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  No response. I am waiting what you to do??? I will see. Already I mail to your customer care service and high authority people. But still now no response.

Mahindra And Mahindra — Engine Heat And A.C. Not Working properly

I Have Mahindra Boloro SLE 2014 Model.Since 5 May 2015 My Vehicle's Engine Heat Automatiaccally after Some Time.

mileage

mere bolero ka milege nahi de raha hai jabki 1 year hone wala sirf one month baki hai phir bhi mileage nahi de raha hai please regard me

Jageerchhina
                    I bought my car from mahindra snowview in shimla himachal pardesh
                    Regret i had to buy it from these people because:-

From day one their service has been garbage
                    Delivery wasnt on time
                    The service itself was very very bad
                    The main issue i had was the time they took and the lack of knowledge they had of their own cars mahindra even if they are as basic as a thar
                    Anyway
                    I started getting problems with the wheel alignment, they coudnt fix it
                    Kept giving me appointments (Went to chd raj motors mohali, done in one day)

Another problem was
                    When i went in for service, my wipers had stopped working, and
                    So they took a day and a half, first they stripped out the whole dashboard to put the motor in the process of which they cut the wires the a/c in the middle of summer, i get the a/c checked out, these people cant figure out the problem
                    (Went to raj motors mohali again, they fixed the wipers again which was again not done properly from the machinics at snowview mahindra shimla)

Very very bad service,
                    Never buy a car from them let alone a service

[Apr 15, 2016] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Details of the dealer

Address: nh-22. Opp. Govt. Printing press, ghorachowki, shimla, himachal pradesh 171005
                    Phone:[protected]
                    Hours: open today · 9:30am–6:30pm

Never get your car serviced here
                    They will mess it up honest

ganges88
                      Hi all,

I had booked a kuv 100 k8 grey in anant cars bangalore on 15th jan when the vehicle was launched. It has been a horrid experience for me since then till now. Finally the vehicle is expected to be delivered to me by 18th april after 4 months of waiting period. In this 4 months i have been given different dates none of which has been met. Understandably the demand was higher than expected & they couldn't meet the timelines.

However now when i go to make the payment, i've been told that i would have to pay the ex showroom price of april, even though i would have booked it 4 months back. The difference in the ex-showroom price makes the road tax & insurance cost to go high aswell. All put together i am expected to pay inr 23683 more for all this.

This really disappoints me for 2 reasons.
                      1. No communication was made in verbal or written to me post booking the vehicle that the prices would vary. I was only given the bill for the booking amount and no other documentation, only to be told now that the price list has a disclaimer there. But even that wasn't shared with me. Now i am told that mahindra bills us this amount and as a dealer we can't do anything.
                      2. I was made to wait for 4 months due to mahindra's production delays. In this 4 months no one communicated the price has gone high. Why should a customer be made to bear the impact at the end of it.

Listed below is the breakup of how there is inr 23683 for the me.

Ex-showroom road tax regn exp insurance extended total
                      April cost 715074 111122 700 28269 13500 868665
                      Booking cost 695805 108128 700 26849 13500 844982
                      Difference 23683

I am attaching the price list which i asked them today so that i can escalate this issue.

Please do the needful.

Ganesh iyer
                      Mobile - [protected]

Kuv100 - price inconsistency
                      Kuv100 - price inconsistency
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-05-08 03:13:36
                      My complain hasn't been resolved.

[Apr 14, 2016] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mahendra kumar mishra
                        Dear sir, above mentioned bolero clutch plates fails after 8719 km, approx 36000 and 19000kms respectively. Up 30 ab 6008 driven by self hence their is no chances of ruf[censored]se, runs 8719 km fails clutch plates and paid 9073 for repairing on 12 apr 2016 suspected supplying of duplicate material from market. Please find out reason and share with us . All destroyed clutch plates kept with us. You may check if you feel.

Mk mishra

venkat.pathy
                          Yesterday i have purchased a kuv100 k4 pertol vehicle from a.R.A.N motors, thanjavur, tamil nadu. I found out that the storage space under the co driver seat is not provided. I booked the vehicle on 16 march 2016 and specified all the necessary accessories that i needed in the vehicle, but after the delivery i was disappointed that storage space was not provided. I tried to contact the customer care but there was no response.So, i kindly request you to replace the vehicle as early as possible.

shivgiri
                            I purchased a fully loaded sle bolero model on 4th nov 2015 from agrwal auto sales anpra, i face fuel ejection & camani problem in my vehicle from first day from purchase date.It show by me at service center but not resolve till date .
                            Please resolve my problem.Specially agrwal auto sales(Anpra) not response on time and do misbehave with customer .

Neelofar Pinto
                              I Neelofar, owner of the car TUV 300 purchased at G3 motors, Nerul in november. Since the purchase, my car has been having clutch and accelerator problems and has been gone to the workshop to rectify this fault almost 3 times in the past 5 months. instead of the car being safe it's getting riskier by the day. this being the 2nd car in our house 1st being innova, we've never experienced problems with Toyota including customer service. being told that the problem persist with the sensors of the car, it picks up speed and then suddenly slows down, putting my kids and my life at risk. in spite of calling mahindra customer service and g3 motors, it's a suprise as no calls were reverted back. a company of your stature with the slogan 'mahindra with u hamesha' doesn't act to the complaints that easily. waiting for a response before we take further action. Neelofar Majithia. MH 43 AT 5087.

[Apr 13, 2016] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I am too experiencing these issues and discussed here at this forum http://www.tuvclub.com/ but it seems Mahindra is doing road testing on customers it self.
                              I have purchased a Mahindra TUV 300, 3 weeks back and it has started giving me problems from week 1 itself. A/C does work most of the time. I tried both ECO as well as normal modes. From week 2, the car is showing me overheating problems as well. TUV 300 is named to touch vehicle but on contrary, fails on driving 50 km at 1 go. It runs fine for 10-20 km, post which A/C slows down and by the time car reached 50 km, overheating starts. I don't think that Mahindra is providing good quality parts and service. I have called 24 X 7 and customer care number multiple time and have also contacted the dealer but there is no response or call back.

madambi
                                ​dear mahindra,

I have booked kuv 100 on feburary 9th 2016 at eram motors pvt ltd, mathrakkara, thissur, kerala and got a mail from your company on 17th february. I was promised the delivery of vehicle with in one month.But even after two months i am not getting a tentative date about the delivery of the vehicle.The dealership act like they are clueless about the delivery of the vehicle. As you and your dealers are delaying the delivery, i started searching for another brand and found suzuki baleno, the maruti suzuki dealership has told be 7 working days to deliver the vehicle. So if you are not delivering me the vehicle with in next 10 days. I would like to cancel my booking and go with baleno. It is very poor that i had such a bad experience from the dealership and company of your reputation.

Regards.
                                George

Pattikkad

srikanthpavan
                                  Sir
                                  i purchased mahendra bolero zlx vehical on[protected] at sri balaji agencec tirupati .
                                  But still i didt get vehical orignel documents i have post poned my family trip since one weak .and also i am waiting reserve fancy registration number in R.T.O .
                                  still show room sales consultant and manager is not responding and cannot lifting my phone call.
                                  please rectify my problem as early as posible

Mahindra And Mahindra — Gearbox problem

NITIN agra
                                    Reminder 1

No reply form your side.

From: jaiswal, nitin - eol - mum
                                    Sent: 09 april...

Sandeep Ku Pattnaik
                                    I have purchased a scorpio in 2012 number or 02 bq **** today at 7:00pm my car didn't start in bbsr airport, i called to the dealer and the dealer told that 1st to deposit money in showroom and then we will provide service to you, but i have deposited rs-1900 for instant service. The dealer is not listening to our complaints and telling us to deposit money. Mahindra is showing money mentallity service. It's my big mistake to purchase mahindra company cars the service is very poor and promise to not to any other vehicles of mahindra. Till date my car is in airport no buddy is listening to anything. Plz provide fast service other wise i will burn the bloody vehicle.

[Apr 11, 2016] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajinder Grover
                                      I have been booked a kuv 100 k2+ through inderprstha automobile pvt ltd. At wazirpur showroom in the name metro cycle ind. & i assure that i delivered the vehicle before 31st of march, but when i asked him about the time period mentioned in booking form 6 to 8 week, he told me that it only for formality.I also sold my old vehicle maruti zen.In the third week of march, being a senior citizen i travel 60 km. Daily by bus now. I request them to delivered it at the earliest but today 11th of april they told me we can't delivered in prescribed time, now daily travel by me by bud, it tell upon my health.So i request you to delivered it in time.
                                      Rajinder grover