MakeMyTrip India Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Aug 8, 2022

File a complaint to MakeMyTrip India

Having problems with MakeMyTrip India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MakeMyTrip India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MakeMyTrip India

1800 102 8747

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

MakeMyTrip India reviews & complaints page 356

i have booked my ticket from make my trip on 14th april 2010 and at the time of payment through net baking the net link has been broken, but the amount has been transsferred to their account, their is no confirmation of that booked ticket on my mail id or my mobile, they didn't refunded my amount till now....my tcket details are as follows:- indore to delhi- thursday-15th april 2010, 7:10 hrs...go air flight....................pls help me to give the booking money refund to me i will be very thankful 2 u.....
Apr 21, 2010
Dear Manish Chauhan,

With reference to your post, kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID so we may retrieve the details of your booking history. You may email the same to [protected]@makemytrip.com.

Apr 21, 2010
Dear Manish Chauhan,

On investigating further, we found that your MakeMyTrip Booking ID FLT[protected] was a confirmed booking. As per our records, the E-Ticket was sent to your Rediffmail email address on April 14, 2010 at 5:18 pm. Further, a feedback form was also sent to you on April 16, 2010 at 1:15 am.

As per the airlines, you were a No Show for your travel and hence, are not eligible for any kind of refund.

For further assistance, you may write to us at [protected]@makemytrip.com.

Never Book Air Tickets from MakeMyTrip

Dear All.... I have booked SpiceJet AirTicket from Deli To Bagdogra from MakeMyTrip. Since Airline it self offering same ticket by cheaper rate I cancelled from MakeMyTrip.

Details follows:
    Spicejet SG 882 - Delhi (DEL) to Bagdogra (IXB)
    Travel Date - Sun, 09 May 10, 11:20 hrs
    Hitendra H Vala Rs. 4,979 x 2 = Rs.9958
    Total Cancellation...

Make My Trip — Amount deducted without any confirmed ticket

This is the second incident with make my trip. I booked a ticket for my family from Pune to Nagpur on the 08//04/10. Booking ID: FLT[protected] Amount was deducted without any confirmed ticket. When I called them they informed that the amount has npt been received by them and hence they have not issued a ticket. They wrote to me that they would require a bank statement to confirm that the amount has been taken off my account. I sent them...

We visited the site of Make My Trip as we wanted to book our Holiday Tour . We selected ULTIMATE UTTARAKHAND Tour Package for 17.04.2010 to 27.04.2010 After filling their form on the Internet ,the response came through Telephone by a person name Manoj from Delhi. He insisted for payment so Rs. 35000 were paid on 25.02.2010 by Credit Card ( Total Package for Rs. 46999).In the last week of March we contanted Mr.Manoj to change our Tour Programme from 17.04.2010 to 27.04.10 instead new dates from 27.05.2010 to 05.06.2010.He says that Rs.5000 will be charged for cancellation.We were agree for that.Thenafter there was no response from Make My Trip.Neither they ask for remaining payment nor they have send any physical receipt or Air Tickets. Now on inquiring in Mumbai they said that their Delhi Office is different.They also says that booking once made can not be cancell. With such a dealing and unreliable service we have no faith in the system.Now please guide us how we can get our refund and avoid harracement.

Hemlata pawagadhi
    & Col.N.M.Verma
    Apr 14, 2010
    Dear Hemlata Pawagadhi,

Kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID so we may retrieve your booking history. Please email the same to [protected]@makemytrip.com.

Apr 15, 2010
    Dear Hemlata Pawagadhi,

With reference to your post and subsequent communication with a MakeMyTrip representative, we are treating your case as resolved as per your satisfaction.

Have a wonderful holiday!

MakeMyTrip Care

I have booked my ticket from MAKEMYTRIP(www.makemytrp.com) website on 31st March,2010. The ID of ticket is RAL[protected].Then after I cancelled my ticket and the refund amount was showing 374 Rs. but only I got 334 Rs. When I talked to customer care executive ,he was saying that it was approximate refund amount. Bt in my previous ticket approximate refund amont was 294 and total 294 rs paid to me.

MAKEYTRIP CONTACT No:[protected],[protected],[protected]

So please take necessary action to such travel agency which are making custoemr fool.

With reagrds,

Pragnesh Kapadiya
      Mar 22, 2010
      Reminder:

Dear Baiju:

At the outset, regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share you booking reference details on [protected]@makemytrip.com to check the transaction history and resolve the issue.

Solicit your co-operation.

Geeta Eral
      Dear Pragnesh Kapadiya,

We are looking in to your complaint and will revert to you within 24 hours with a response.

Dear Pragnesh Kapadiya,

As communicated to you, the refund for the amount of Rs. 40 has been processed. You can expect the same to reflect in your account within 5 business days.

MakeMyTrip Care
      I have booked a air ticket through makemytrip.com on 08/03/2010 for Delhi Kochi sector .The result was a failure ,but money was deducted form my account.I enquired about the incident and the makemytrip costumer service could not explain me how it happened and they assured me the amount will be refunded to my account in two working days.Today is 11/03/2010 and the makemytrip people says that they have refunded the amount to the account and the bank people says that the refund has not taken place.The makemytrip people makes the people fools by puting a lower fare in the website as there is no such ticket available and making people go for wrong selection and loose their possession of money and give money to makemytrip for buisness.
      Dear Baiju:

Solicit your co-operation.

Geeta Eral
      I booked two bus Volvo tickets from Delhi to katra of dated 30 sept 2010, but it was cancelled by makemytrip (as bus operator told), and it was also confirmed by customer care. whenever i am calling to customer care they are saying the same thing from last 12 days we are looking into matter and it will take 48 to 72 hours. i aready drop a mail regarding this whose Reference ID are[protected] and[protected]. please help

Thanks & Regards
      Sandeep

Mb:[protected]
      Iam Revathi,I booked a flight ticket on 4th 3pm for the travel of my dadinlaw named subbiahpillai, from bangalore to trivandrum .travel is on 8th morn 10.45am. due to some problem, the ticket was not booked but the money was debited from my account..pls refund my amt.i have given complaint to ur cust care also.ref id is nf[protected] and there wasnt any response.again i hav gn complaint today,ref id is in1110b0592...the transaction id of the booking is (ICONN/33959174/041011/MAKEMYTRIP INDIA )...pls do the needful and credit my amt back...Revathi...
      I Booked a return ticket from Bangalore to Delhi(2nd Nov,2012) on makemytrip.com of Kingfisher Airlines on 31st July,2012 , my MakeMyTrip Booking ID - NF[protected]. It's been a year now and they have not refunded my money yet. Whenever I call them for money they say 'they have not got any update from kingfisher side'. I booked ticket on makemytrip.com so i they should return my money.
      I had booked an online ticket for travelling by AC Bus from Vadodara to Indore for 21st April, 2013.However, the bus never turned up at the stand (Originating from Ahmedabad) at the scheduled time. Even after waiting there for more than One hour (till 1:30 AM) it was a No show. After many attempts at the Ahmedabad office of Neeta Travels, I was informed that bus had directly gone for Indore and will not come to Vadodara to pick the customer. This act had left me stranded at Vadodara causing me great tension and harassment. Forced to stay there, I also missed a very crucial meeting at my office.
      Not withstanding this harassment, Neeta Travels office Incharge didn't respond to the complaint and much follow-up with makeMytrip never resulted into a solution. They haven't even refunded the amount forget about a penalty.

I have done part cancellation for the booking Id NF[protected] on 10.05.2013. However the refund amount is yet to be credited to the account. Can you please explain why is it taking so much time. For the refund of the amount are you entitled to take so much of time just because it is the customers money and you can take the customer for a ride. The matter has been escalated twice and unfortunately none of your people have bothered to give a call and explain about the situation. Please do the needful.

Arif

I had booked three kingfisher flight tickets on 11.03.2010 for 25.03.2010 through makemytrip.com from bagdogra to new delhi. total amount for the tickets was rs. 9159.00 which i paid through credit card.

My flight booking id is flt[protected]. i cancelled my tickets at the kingfisher airlines counter at bagdogra airport on 25.03.2010 at 3 pm. (pnr jfwkad) since i was not permitted to cancel online. the cancellation coupon no from kingfisher counter is[protected],[protected],[protected]. i was told that my refund would be credited through makemytrip.com.

After that i submitted the cancellation details in makemytrip.com website vide feedback reference no. :[protected]. i even mailed the details at makemytrip.com with scanned copies of cancellation receipts. i received a mail from makemytirp.com which they said it will take around 7 days to process the request. but even after more than 15 days i have not received any response from them. i have sent them several reminders over mail but to no effect.
        May 10, 2017
        Dear INDRACHAND AGARWAL,

With reference to your post, kindly note that your refund has been processed and the Refund Reference Number (RRN) is[protected]. You can expect the amount to reflect in your account within 5 business days or as per the procedures of your bank.

We regret the delay in refund and any inconvenience caused.

MakeMyTrip Care
        I tried to book an airticket from indore to chennai by kingfisher Airlines with www.makemytrip.com . I tried paying with my sbi bank debit card , amount -was deducted. Due to low session timeout (a technical defect in makemytrip.com) the session was timed out my money from sbi account was cut but i didnt get my ticket neither i got my refund for almost 3 months .worst travel site i have ever encountered . never book your tickets through this site.

Make my Trip ruined my holiday plans at the last moment> Wanted to go to Jim Corbett for a nice holiday with my family, booked my hotel Jim’s Jungle Retreat, Corbett from 2nd to 4th April 2010. Received a confirmation mail from Make My Trip that the room has been booked and the same was followed by a Hotel booking Voucher from MMT, which so ironically said "Kindly note, your booking is CONFIRMED and you are not required to contact the hotel or MMT to reconfirm the same". Then to my horror, received a call from Make My Trip in the evening that the booking was not made and it was some stupid error on their part and thankfully they will refund the complete amount and it will be reflected in my credit card statement in the next 7 days.

Now here are a few things :-

1) As it was peak season I was not able find any other hotel of my taste in Corbbet, as a result my holiday plans went for a toss.

2) The whole weekend was cursed by my family as they were so excited to go on this holiday.

Will never trust Make My Trip again and will prefer to book holidays either directly with the hotel or through a more trusted travel agent .
          Dear Joy Bhalla,

With reference to your post, kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID so we may retrieve details of your booking history. You may email the same to [protected]@makemytrip.com.

MakeMyTrip Care

1. On 31.3.2010, I booked two air tickets on line using the website "Make My Trip" for the journey between Port Blair & New Delhi against booking id FLT[protected] costing Rs. 19,838/- using SBI ATM cum Debit Card.

2. It was noticed on the same day that my account was debited twice on 31.3.2010 for the same journey.
            3. I immediately contacted the Call Centre and as per their advice, sent the PDF scan copy of SBI ATM account statement on 31.3.2010 itself.
            4. Again I sent the scanned PDF copy of my SBI Saving Account statement on 3.4.2010 and followed it up through e-mail ([protected]@makemytrip) on dated 5th and 6th April 2010. In addition I telephoned the Call Centre three times during this period to know the status of my grievance. Each time, a new agent attended the call and promised to look into the complaint with no result so far.
            5. Sir, I am a senior Class-I officer in the Centrtal Govt. and working on depuation with BSNL Corporate Office and I live on limited salary. The amount of Rs. 19,838/- being debited twice from my account is causing lot of financial hardship and mental torture to me with no hope of redressal from Make my Trip end.
            Sir, I request your esteem organization to take my case with M/s. make my trip as they are not addressing my genuine complaint inspite of my repeated requests. I shall always be grateful to you for the help.
            M.K. Jain, [protected]
            Apr 09, 2010
            Dear Mr. Jain,

With reference to your communication with a MakeMyTrip representative yesterday, please note that your transaction was unsuccessful on our website. The screenshot of the same was shared with you.

Further, we are following up your case with CC Avenue to resolve the matter.

Appreciate your co-operation.

Dear Mr. Jain,

As a follow up to our earlier response, the amount will be credited back to your account as per your bank's processes. You will need to follow up with your bank for the same.

MakeMyTrip Care

I booked ticket through makemytrip. com on 05th March 2010 from Mumbai Central to Indore. My makemytrip booking ID was RAL [protected].The mode of payment was E-payment through ICICI Bank Ltd. Due to some technical problem the transaction got failed and the ticket was not booked, but the amount Rs:2369/- was debited from my account. I lodged complaint with makemytrip but till date my amount has not been credited to my account.
              Dear Desat Anil B,

Kindly note that your refund was processed on April 7, 2010 and should reflect in your account within 5 business days. We are following up with your bank to understand the reason for the delay.

Dear Anil,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. Please write to us with your contact details and account number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 326752). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

I made a payment of Rs.7719 on 20th November, 2009 for the MMT festival offer ( where it had MMT's yearly membership+ Domestic flight and hotel dicount vouchers+ International hotel and flight discount offer + Free watch).

It has been more than 4 months and I have still not received this kit. I have made numerous calls to your call center and have also written couple of mails to the customer support cell but all has gone in vain.

I am very irritated with the irresponsible behaviour of MMT. I have incurred interest on my credit card also because of this and have not received any product.

I would like this to be addressed ASAP. Let me know if there is any travel ombudsman where i can write and ask them to take action against this.

Abhishek Gaurav
                Dear Mr. Abhishek Gaurav,

With reference to your post and subsequent communication with our representative, please note that Festival Offer kit was delivered to the address specified by you at the time of purchase.

As you mentioned that you've been travelling, please check with your landlord and let us know thereafter.

Dear Abhishek Gaurav,

Further to the response above, the courier details of delivery are:

Courier: DTDC
                Shipment Number: Z11355558
                Date of Delivery: March 18, 2010

MakeMyTrip — amount not refunded

I booked ticket through makemytrip.com on 02 march 2010 from Coimbatore to New Delhi, the mode of payment was my state bank debit card. due to some technical problems the transaction got failed and the ticket was not booked, but the amount Rs:3429/- was debited from my account. I lodged complaint to both makemytrip and ccavenue but till date my amount have not been reversed back to my account. Customer care associates asked me to wait for...

I was offered a LIFETIME card by EMPLOYEEs of Indiatimes, as told by the persons on the telephone. This offered LIFETIME discounts at certain places, as well as some vouchers for discounted travel by Make My Trip, in assosciation with shiftthoughts.com .
                  On enquiring about the cancellation procedure, without using any of the benefits, I was not clarified as to how I can do it. But with IndiaTimes and Make My Trip being involved, I thought there would be no SCAM. But I was wrong.

On receiving the Kit I find that they have included only a 1 year validity Dining Plus card.

On complaining at their phone no. I was attended to by a lady named NEHA. she said she would get back to me within 1 hour, and resolve my problem. This has not happened in the past 4 days also.

Now I want to terminate this card/deal/vouchers and receive a full refund immediately.

I know these companies like Indiatimes.com or MakeMyTrip.com or associated companies, which are all part of this BIG SCAM going around, will probably not even listen to me. But I hope to just BEWARE the others to not fall for SCAMS by these or other companies or sites.

Hope my problem is resolved.

Sandeep Garg

Ajmer
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  NO RESOLUTION TO MY COMPLAINT TILL DATE.
                  I have not been refunded or even been contacted by these scamsters (Shiftthought/Makemytrip.com/Indiatimes.com) even after I have given all the details here and in other forums.

In fact I have also written to their Management level persons (Mr. Sanjay Sahay at Indiatimes) many tmes to no avail.

This Email id was given to me by Mr. Durgesh of Ahmedabad, another victim of this phone scam.

He was lucky enough to be refunded the amount after his persistent follow up with these persons and sites.

He has contacted me after reading, about my woes, on these forums.

Also 2 other persons similarly affected (from Delhi and Chennai I think) have contacted me on how to go about recovering their money from these scamsters who make false promises, and then disappear.

I have given them whatever assistance I could, except that it is not a lot, as even I am still trying to recover my money.

I have a feeling that these complaint forums like yours or others really have no effect on these scamsters, who operate with impunity.

HOW I WILL BE ABLE TO RECOVER MY MONEY stolen by this scam, is still a mystery to me.

Another thing I would like to point out is that my telephone nos. are on the NDNC (National Do Not Call) registry for years. How do I activate the provisions of this (if any) so action can be taken against my service provider VODAFONE also so that such calls are not permitted, or they also take action against such scamsters?

If no action is taken by the Govt. or others with the powers, these scams by large sell known companies will continue against hapless consumers.
                  Mr. Durgesh of Ahmedabad, faced the same problems. His money has been refunded, but in my case no action is being taken. I think they have taken it for granted that once they have recieved the money, they are not liable for anything. This is the thinking of scamsters and not of any real service providers.

THEY HAVE CHEATED ME, AND ARE STILL CHEATING OTHERS. GOD HELP THOSE STILL DEALING WITH THEM.

INDIATIMES>COM MAKEMYTRIP AND SHIFTTHOUGHTS ARE CHEATERS AND SCAMSTERS.

Sir, i had made a hotel booking at makemytrip.com. The Hotel Confirmation Voucher,
                    MakeMyTrip Booking ID - HTL[protected].

Even after having a confirmed booking, i was denied the room at the hotel. Neither did the makemytrip.com or the hotel had the courtesy to even inform that they have cancelled my booking without any intimation. Also no-one has taught them to be polite & have humility.

an extract from the confirmation "Kindly note, your booking is CONFIRMED and you are not required to contact the hotel or MakeMyTrip.com to reconfirm the same". I sincerely request / recommend you to take a strong action against them & suggest fellow mates to consider them for any further bookings ..

Please read below emails been sent to the makemytrip sales team to refund my money and the wrong commitment and wrong information been given to me by their sales executive to sell a promotional offer to me. but they are not replying me and giving me any refund

This email is to let you know that I received the call from your sales team and they did agreered that the promotional offer was sold with false information and false commitment by mr Mahesh of your team, when I asked miss Swati who called me on your behalf said that she listened to all the recording of the sales call and verification calls made to me by you agent and agreed that I was given wron information about the offer and I was made false commitment in those calls and thenI asked her to refund my whole amount since I was been fooled by your executive she siad she will confirm this to me with in an hour and since then I have been calling the sales team no. [protected] to reach Miss Swati and. Mis Neha is answering the phone and when been asked to put miss Swati on line she says she is in a meeting I called her four time in 4 hour and received the same reply.

I just want to know since your team has agreed that they made mistake and sold me the offer with the false commitment, why in not this world they give me the confirmation that I am getting my money back. When you have to sold the offer to a customer you guys give him numerous call and when the customer make the payment, you forgot him and donot even shown the courtesy to call him back when you promise him a call back.

Is this this some king of fraud happening with me. there fore I sincerely write you to please refund my money back and give me the confimation on this email or a phone call. or else I have to go ahead and file the legal case against Makemytrip.com and shiftthoughts.com for doing fraud with me and mental trauma & humiliation I had to undergo while calling them for refund .

Nitin chauhan
                      Customer id - 14336
                      Transaction ID is 7796444
                      Mobile no - [protected], [protected]

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                      From: nitin chauhan <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                      To: [protected]@shiftthoughts.com; [protected]@makemytrip-email.com
                      Sent: Sat, March 27, 2010 12:30:10 PM
                      Subject: wrong commitment made under the promotional offer of great india festive offer

This is to bring in notice to you regarding the false commitment made by your sales team member (mr. mahesh). when is received the call from the sales team I was said something else that its a lifetime menbership offer and after becoming member I can call the make my trip customer service no to do any booking and avail the vouchers and discounts but today when i called make my trip customer service no. the caller on the other line said that thay donot do booking on call and there is no such thing a life time membership and i need todo the booking online only which is totally diffrent what i was told at the time of purchasing the offer and also the sales executive told me that the 9000 voucher that we get for the domestic hotel booking can be availe at the same time however they can't be clubbed with any other discount offer but these voucher are of the same offer so I can use the whole 9000 voucher on same transaction or booking they didn't told me anysuch thing as I have to takea minimum 2 days and 3 night package. and now when i called the person who sold me this offer doesn't come online and thay are sayin that i can't use the hotel voucher on the same transaction but they can be customized and when i ask what is the meaning of customizing tha voucher they say diffrent thing. and even on the verification call i asked the same thing and they said yes i could be done and the vouchers can be used in the same booking. and also when i called the sales team for the post sales query, I gave them my customer id even then they insulted my by asking did you made the payment? is this a way to treat your customer

I feel like I am been conned or have been fooled by your sales tean and would like to receive my money back if the promises made to me while the offer was sold can't be complete. Please look into the issue and let me know regarding your decision. or else please let me know if I need to take the issue to consumer court ton report this fraud.

Customer id- 14336
                      name - Nitin Chauhan
                      moile no - [protected], [protected]

looking forward for your reply.

regards
                      nitin chauhan
                      Apr 01, 2010
                      Dear Mr. Chauhan,

With reference to your post above and subsequent communication, we would like to state that this case has been resolved as per your satisfaction.

TripHelp

I am absolutely shocked and frustrated with the pathetic customer service (of Makemytrip). It is evident that they are just interested in selling a product without caring a damn for the customer.

On 24/02/10, I tried to book international flight (Flt date: 18th March, Flt MS 425, Sharm el Sheikh-Luxor, Egypt Air), using Net-Banking.
                        On the first attempt, there was a debit of Rs.10,460 but due to an error at their server end, the tickets were not booked. The website basically stopped functioning but I got a call from their customer care immediately stating the problem and assuring me that the amount would be refunded in 7 working days. I was advised to try booking the tickets again (either online or to give Credit card details over the phone). So a few minutes later, i decided to try booking the same flights using the same Net banking option. Unfortunately, a similar problem occurred. However this time I reached the step saying the amount was charged by "CC AVENUES". The tickets were not booked and the amount Rs.10,460 was again debited.

I finally managed to book the flights using 'Debit Card' Option. So my a/c was debited Rs. 10,460 x 3 times (out of which the debit was incorrect on two occasions).

As of today (31/03/10), I have been refunded only Rs. 10,460 by "CC AVENUES". The other incorrect debit of Rs.10,460 has yet to be refunded by 'Makemytrip'. My bank confirms that they have NOT received any refund from 'Makemytrip'

I have emailed them at least 15 times ([protected]@makemytrip.com AND [protected]@makemytrip.com). They have replied back only twice and on both occasions their response has been incomplete and highly unsatisfactory. I have been overseas during and since this incident occurred. Have even spent a fortune calling their customer care, but on each occasion I have been given a pack of lies (stating my complaint is on "HIGHEST PRIORITY"...as if it was on a very low priority earlier). Why do they make false promises of reverting in 24hours when they don't even acknowledge emails (my last email to them was 4 days back)

Kindly help me to get my remaining Rs. 10,460 from this useless service. My details are

(a) Booking Id : IN1002B08621 / FLTINT[protected]

(b) Entry on my bank statement for the incorrect debit: BIL/[protected]/Sharm el shk-Luxor f/IND-BIE-2652

(c) Bank details: ICICI Bank

(d) Incident number (as per initial correspondence by email):[protected]

(e) Telephone number used while booking: +[protected]

If Makemytrip claims that the remaining Rs.10,460 has also been refunded then they should provide some evidence for me to track with my bank. I have read a number of similar complains and am shocked to see how such as disastrous service is allowed to continue cheating customers.

Malcolm N. Mistry
                        Me too is facing this problem.
                        They are saying that they will refund my money in 3days but it is already 5 days and I have not got even a single penny.

It is very useless to book from makemytrip people.

Extremely lethargic these people are in replying the mail also.

I had booked tickets online through Makemytrip for my Mom & brother from Mumbai to Goa and back in Sept 2008. The total fare was Rs. 14,118/- However, after checking my credit card statements, I found out, that the Company has taken the same amount from me twice.
                          I then wrote a letter to Makemytrip regarding this and after repeated emails they agreed to refund the money. They said that the money would be reversed to my credit card account. I then told them that the card is no longer operational and to refund the money to my Bank account. It's going to be 2 years in Sept 2010 since this booking has been made. I then got in touch with my Bank and produced enough evidence to show that the credit card account is no longer operational and that the money be remitted to my savings account.
                          Makemytrip is so thick skinned that it just turns a deaf ear to my plea despite repeated emails sent to them. After all, Rs. 14,118/- is not a small amount and it's my own money that I'm asking them for.
                          Hence, request you to take this matter up for me. I want to fight tooth and nail and get my money back. Many Thanks.
                          Michelle P.
                          Mar 29, 2010
                          Dear Michelle Pais,

With reference to your post, kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID to enable us to retrieve details of your booking history. You may email the same to [protected]@makemytrip.com.

MakeMyTrip Care
                          go ahead with consumer court

cheers!

I have booked 5 tickets from kochi to kolkata on 26th March 10 in spice jet on makemytrip.
                            As per my understanding the spice jet flight is a connecting flight.
                            Passenger has to travel in SG112 from kochi to mumbai and then in SG804 from Mumbai to Kolkata.
                            Flight no. SG804 is NOT mentioned anywhere in the Invoice / E-Ticket / Itenary.
                            The E-Ticket also mentions "Non Stop" flight.

Feel this kind of incomplete information may lead to lot of confusion and miss of flight and also inconvenience to the passengers.

Its surprising to see such a huge miss at your end which forces me to conclude with the fact that I got a bad service.

I expect a compensation for the confusion caused.

Thanks n Regards,
                            Sinjini Unni
                            May 10, 2017
                            Mar 25, 2010
                            Dear Sinjini Unni,

With reference to your post, kindly note that our website clearly displays that the flight you chose has 1 Stop along with the connection details.

We would be happy to send you a screenshot of the same at your email address.

While it's unfortunate that you inadvertently overlooked the flight details, MakeMyTrip will not be able to compensate you for your error.

Hi Devika,
                            Understand your point. But guess an “E-Ticket” is considered more valid than the communication show on to the person who is just booking tickets as the E-Tickets are given to 5 passengers who have NOT booked the tickets.
                            Secondly the E-Ticket mentions “Non Stop” Flight which again contradicts from what has been communicated on the site while booking.

At the end it’s the passenger who will suffer as he has Not booked the tickets and the communication on the E-Ticket is absolutely Wrong !!!

I had booked 3 air tickets with MakeMyTrip.com in October 2009 ffrom Delhi to Jammu. I had to cancel the tickets due to some family circumstances and was promised refund after minor cancellations. The site currently says cancellations have been processed but I have not received the money back into my account.

I have written at least 10-12 emails and have called at least 5-6 times in last 6 months to their call centres. Everytime I have been requested a different document/details. Last email was sent two weeks back wherein I sent MakeMyTrip a copy of my account statement to prove there has not been any refund into my account.

I havent received a response or my money yet.

Can I request to please take a look into this?

Rishi Raj Srivastav
                              Mar 30, 2010
                              Reminder:

Dear Rishi Raj Srivastav,

Sir/Madam,
                                With due respect,i would like to inform you that I made a "hotel booking" through www.makemytrip.com and just after making the payment i recieved a mail that my booking has been cancelled due to unavailabilty of rooms in the required hotel and thus my account will be refunded within 10-15 working days.But the refund has not been done.Since the booking was made on 24th December,2009,so it has been already around 3 months but there is no response from the dealer.I would also like to inform you that whenever i call the makemytrip.com,they say that they have not charged the amount and asks me to contact my bank.And whenever i contact my bank,they say that they have done the payment and makemytrip.com has already recieved the payment.The sufferer in between is only me.
                                Please help me in getting my refund amount back as soon as possible.
                                I shall be highly thankful to you.

Amount charged:RS.5280
                                Bank :Punjab national bank

Furthe you can contact me for any other assistant.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully,
                                Vaibhav Rungta
                                [protected]@gmail.com
                                Dear Vaibhav Rungta,

With reference to your post, we have checked our records and found that no money was debited by MakeMyTrip from your account for your failed transaction for your MakeMyTrip Booking ID HTL[protected].

Please check and follow up with your bank regarding the same.

MakeMyTrip Care

I have canceled the flight which I have booked for my wife from Bangalore to Frankfrut. It alreday 3 months are over, I have not yet got the refund money. When ask them they keep telling me that they will refund in 3-days. I have attached the mails also, but until now there is no refund.

This is really very poor customer service, I fed up with asking them many times... !!!
                                  Please help me in getting my refund at the earliest.

This is the mail content I got from Makemytrip service.
                                  **************************************************************************

Subject
                                  Re: Refund Confirmation

Discussion Thread
                                  Response (Lucky Kaul) 28/01/2010 12.00 PM
                                  Dear­­­­ Mr.Patil,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to delay at our end.

Further, please note that the refund is initiated today and would reflect on your card within 05 business days.

Let me assure you that what happened in your case is not typical of Makemytrip’s level of customer service. We continue to be committed to providing you and all of our customers with the highest standards of service in the industry.

Yours Sincerely,
                                  Lucky Kaul
                                  MakeMyTrip (India) Pvt. Ltd.

103 Udyog Vihar Phase I
                                  Gurgaon -122016 (Haryana)
                                  Toll Free:[protected]MTNL/BSNL phones)
                                  Toll Free:[protected]Airtel subscribers)

Tel:[protected],[protected]

E-mail:[protected]@MakeMyTrip.Com
                                  ********************************************************************************

Was taken a ticket from make my trip on the date of 03.04.2010, Booking Reference Number - 4UEPVQ from Chennai to Guanzou (China), But when the passenger is gone with make my trip PNR, the airline team telling that this ticket is Not confirmed, why make my trip is doing like this. His family will wait the passenger Based on His said ticket he making complaint against make my trip,