MakeMyTrip India Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Aug 8, 2022

File a complaint to MakeMyTrip India

Having problems with MakeMyTrip India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MakeMyTrip India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MakeMyTrip India

1800 102 8747

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

MakeMyTrip India reviews & complaints page 357

I have tried to book train tickets from Makemytrip.com, 2 times. After I payed the amount, due to technical problems, i didnt get tickets, but amount is credited. I got a mail saying that they will refund it in 3 working days but didnt get any refund even after 10 days. I have called them and mailed them but no response. Please let me know what can be done regarding this.
Mar 30, 2010

Dear PRAVEEN KUMAR GR,

Kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID for your transaction for us to retrieve the details of your transaction. You may email the same to [protected]@makemytrip.com.

MakeMyTrip Care
Same thing happened to me. Did u get your money back. Kindly let me know wat u have done.

I made a reservation on Makemytrip.com for a flight from Detroit (DTW) to Newyork (JFK) on Delta Airlines and onwards from Newyork (JFK) to Chennai (MAA) on Jet Airways. I was initially impressed by the affordable price (saving about $200 compared to the Jetairways.com, Lufthansa.com or Delta.com). But the old saying "if its too good to be true, then it probably is a scam" reminds me to never do this again!

Makemytrip does not issue any vital information about requirements for check-in, such as time for check-in before departure. Delta Airlines verifies that I checked-in with the agent in the airport 50 minutes prior to departure of the flight. Delta's website states that passengers are required to check in with baggage no less than 30 minutes prior to departure on domestic flights, such as my segment with Delta (Detroit-Newyork!).

I also happened to be in the check in line for 45 minutes prior to checking in with the agent. I have a written declaration from my colleague who drove me to at the airport, that he dropped me off over 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure.

Delta and Jet Airways say that since the reservation was made through Makemytrip, they are NOT responsible for rebooking/refunding/reissuing/cancellation. They ask me to deal with Makemytrip.

It is clear that the airlines can sell these lowest priority tickets through makemytrip on "pre-negotiated" discounted fares but will do everything they can to offload and/or marginalize passengers that booked through Makemytrip.com.

Makemtrip.com is not cooperative as they claim that Delta states that I was a "no show". They are not helpful in reclaiming the ticket nor representing me (their customer) to the airlines.

My round-trip ticket was $1230 and it is likely that between the airlines and Makemytrip, I will receive almost no refund after cancellation penalties, no rebooking, or no reissue. Between this collusion among Makemytrip, Delta Airlines and Jet Airways, there is no accountability as they are all happy to ask me to talk to the other parties. I can not believe this is any thing short of an illegal scam to take advantage o[censored]nsuspecting consumers like you and me.

At this point, Makemytrip is supposed to refund some portion of my fare. I intend to take this up legally, depending on the final outcome of my conversation with Makemytrip. I will keep you updated.
    Mar 08, 2010
    Dear Bhargav,

With reference to your post, kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID in order for us to retrieve details of your booking. You may email the same to [protected]@makemytrip.com.

Mar 10, 2010
    Dear Bhargav,

With reference to your post and subsequent communication over the phone with MakeMyTrip, once we receive the required documents from you, the refund for the amount o[censored]S$ 780 will be processed in to your account. This amount is after making a deduction for the cancellation and airline no show penalty.

I request you to fax the documents at the earliest to expedite the process.

Sirs,
      On 27th and 28th Ihave tried to book air ticket Hyderabad to delhi using the services of Make my Trip.com.As the transaction could not be completed due to a problem in their server.Several attempts were made with no success.I received an intimation on my mobile phone thro sms that by balancedue is RS 22,000..Iam yet to receive the monthly statement so as to furnish more details.When the merchndiser Make my trip .com has not rendered any services ,Irequest you to kindly reverse the charges build on my card and restorethe credit balance
      thanking you,
      satish suri
      Mar 22, 2010

Dear Satish Suri,

With reference to your post, kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID so we can retrieve details of your booking. You may email the same to [protected]@makemytrip.com.

MakeMyTrip Customer Care

To day i made a railway return ticket booking from: borivali to new delhi but after making payment it shows
        "unfortunately, your transaction could not be processed because of a temporary connectivity problem. we request you to please try making the payment again, in case you still face any issue, please reach out to our customer care team for assistance on our toll free number at[protected]mtnl/bsnl) or[protected]all other major operators)"
        So i had tried again to book a same ticket. again same message appeared.
        Now a days i am really fed up with your system!!!
        I was told by make my trip executive that they had received payment three time from my account. and i have to wait for two hours to get confirmation from their end. again i was told by mr. mhd ashar (sr. supervisor) that they have received payment only once, but m account details shows that the amount is debited to my account is double. (twice). mr. mhd asher is accepting that the mistake is on their end not from irctc site.
        One more thing that the website of make my trip is not showing an payment rece3ipt from my account.
        See attached jpg files which itself reveals the truth. i have received one mails for confirmation of my bookings.

Humble request, don't try to fool us, either change your system or else stop this online defraud!!!

In just one month this is the second time i am facing problem with make my trip.

Really unhappy customer...

Shailesh bhinde.
        [protected] / [protected]
        [protected]@gmail.com
        May 10, 2017
        Dear Shailesh Bhinde,

With reference to your post above, kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID so we can retrieve details of your booking history. You may email the same to [protected]@makemytrip.com.

Mar 04, 2010
        Dear Shailesh Bhinde,

With reference to your post and communication with MakeMyTrip, the refund for your bookings has been processed. You may expect the same to reflect in yoru account within 5 business days.

MakeMyTrip Care
        I want my money back immediatly with the panelty also for which i am facing the problems which arrised only due to Make my trip false and fradulant servicess.

Dear make my trip...

Now a days i am really fed up with your system!!!

I had tried to book flights for my family to travel from kolkata to bangalore on february 28th 2010 in indigo air. the payment was processed and i happened to pay the money through my federal bank net banking gateway. after the payment is done and the cash has been deducted from my savings account, the message in make my trip page was :

See attached jpg files which itself reveals the truth. i haven't received any mails for confirmation of my bookings.

I am in oman, i have sent e-mails with my complaints to [protected]@makemytrip.com, [protected]@makemytrip.com. no reply i got. i tried to contact uae, delhi office and banglore office, but no one bothered to take initative. then i happened to call my wife and asked her to follow up and finally after talking to 3 make my trip executives and for one hour they had given complaint number in1002b08716 and said that money would be refunded in a day. and asked us to book ticket directly with indigo air. i had booked the flights based on the advice directly. i have already spent more than 1500rs for following up with make my trip for refund. i need my money refunded back in no time...

Really unhappy customer...

~jobin~
          May 10, 2017
          Dear Jobin Philip Abraham,

With reference to your post above and subsequent communication with MakeMyTrip, kindly note that your refund amount has been processed. You may expect the same to reflect in your account within 4 business days.

MakeMyTrip Care

They have Charged Me the entire ticket amount . But there are no signs of My Reservation. I am Supposed to travel in two days.And I Tried to book my tickets under tatkal. These people have completed the amount transaction but not booked my tickets. I've spent hell lot of time to contact their customer care. But not been able to contact any person As they just put us on Hold.. All my travel plans have been Spoiled because of this incident. And I am going to take Make My Trip to Task
            Mar 03, 2010

Dear Ganesh Hegde,

Kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID or contact details in order for us to connect with you and assist you further.

Thanks for the response.
            But the other day soon after the incident a Customer care Executive from make my trip contacted me and confirmed my ticket booking and sent me the Ticket by mail.
            They also appologised for this Grievance.

We booked Jet Connect flight no 9W-2401 (FLT[protected]) which was scheduled to reach from
              Kolkata to Pune on 12th December. But the flight was cancelled when it reached Mumbai . The Jet Airways people provided the refund voucher for the same. They asked to get the refund through Make my trip as the ticket was booked by Make my trip .

As discussed with Make my trip we have provided all required documents i.e scan copy of E-tickets, Boarding pass, Refund Voucher (Provided by Jet connect). But they were just going lie by saying that they haven't received the scan copy of those documents but we marked cc to our own email id and we got those mails along with those scan copy documents at the same time. Then they had to agree that they have received. But by that time they forgot my original request and they were asking us "What is you demand Sir". Then we replied with our old story along with the required documents again. After that they were saying that they were trying to reach us over phone nos whereas we haven't got any miscall in our cell nos. Then we have sent the reply mentioned below along with 2 contact nos. But till date we haven't got any calls, any mails regarding the same. :

----- Original Message -----
              From: Tamal Chakraborty
              To: [protected]@makemytrip.com
              Cc: [protected]@hsbc.co.in ; Maumita ; [protected]@gmail.com ; [protected]@gamil.com
              Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 11:02 AM
              Subject: Fwd: INO912R0051920: Refund Request [Incident:[protected]] [Incident:[protected]] [Incident:[protected]]

As per your mail I have provided 2 contact nos to contact us, but havn't gt any response (calls/ reply) from ur end.
              Kindly contact me in [protected] . Else you cant talk to my wife Maumita Roy at [protected] any time. She was travelling in that Jet Connect flight (9W-2401) (FLT[protected]) (* Chk the E-tickets, her name is mentioned there in Passenger name field) from Kolkata to Pune (Via Mumbai) on 12th Dec. But the Mumbai -Pune flight journey was cancelled when it reached Mumbai .
              The Jet Airways people provided the refund voucher.
              As per the calls and earlier mails that I had with you on this I have already
              presented you the proofs (E-tickets, Boarding pass, Refund Voucher).

My wife Maumita is always available in her contact no [protected]. In case if you find it difficult to reach me ([protected]) u can contact her any time for any more clarification.

But pls close this issue urgently as it is pending for a long time.

Tamal ([protected])

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
              From: Tamal Chakraborty <[protected]@gmail.com>
              Date: Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:49 AM
              To: [protected]@makemytrip.com
              Cc: [protected]@hsbc.co.in, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com, Maumita <[protected]@niccoventures.com>

Thanx for the reply.
              Kindly contact me in [protected] after 2 pm. Else you cant talk to my wife Maumita at [protected] any time.

Tamal ([protected])
              Maumita ([protected])

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 5:43 PM, MakeMyTrip <[protected]@makemytrip.com> wrote:

Subject

Discussion Thread
              Response (Mamta Rai) 20/02/2010 05.43 PM
              Dear Mr. Chakraborty,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to delay at our end.

With reference to your e-mail, Sir, we are unable to reach on your no ([protected]) we requesting you to kindly call us on our toll free number, So that we can assist you further.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Let me assure you that what happened in your case is not typical of Makemytrip’s level of customer service. We continue to be committed to providing you and all of our customers with the highest standards of service in the industry.

For any further assistance we are available round the clock on our toll free number[protected]MTNL/BSNL)/[protected]All Major Mobile Operators)/[protected]Any Landline).You may also write to us through reply email or writing to [protected]@MakeMyTrip.com or visit us at www.MakeMyTrip.com

We value your business with us and look forward in assisting you with all your travel plans.

Mamta Rai

MakeMyTrip (India) Pvt. Ltd.

103 Udyog Vihar Phase I

Gurgaon -122016 (Haryana)

Toll Free:[protected]MTNL/BSNL phones)

Toll Free:[protected]All Major Mobile Operators)

Tel:[protected],[protected]

E-mail:[protected]@MakeMyTrip.Com

You are welcome to write to our management with feedback about our services. CLICK HERE: share.[protected]@makemytrip.com
              Customer (TAMAL CHAKRABORTY) 19/02/2010 03.50 PM
              Dear Vikrant,

I want the refund amount (Rs 1450.00) mentioned in the refund voucher which
              was provided by Jet Connect due to cancellation of Mumbai to Pune journey of
              the flight no 9W-2401 (FLT[protected]) which was scheduled to reach from
              Kolkata to Pune on 12th December. But the flight was cancelled when it
              reached Mumbai . The Jet Airways people provided the refund voucher.
              As per the call and mails that I had with you on this I have already
              presented you the proofs (E-tickets, Boarding pass, Refund Voucher) several
              times.
              Now, it is high time to get the actual refund amount rather than another
              enquery mail from your end.
              Tamal

I want the refund amount (Rs 1450.00) mentioned in the refund voucher which
              was provided by Jet Connect due to cancellation of Mumbai to Pune journey of
              the flight no 9W-2401 (FLT[protected]) which was scheduled to reach from
              Kolkata to Pune on 12th December. But the flight was cancelled when it
              reached Mumbai . The Jet Airways people provided the refund voucher.
              As per the call and mails that I had with you on this I have already
              presented you the proofs (E-tickets, Boarding pass, Refund Voucher) several
              times.
              Now, it is high time to get the actual refund amount rather than another
              enquery mail from your end.
              Tamal

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 8:18 PM, MakeMyTrip <[protected]@makemytrip.com> wrote:

[---001:002907:16771---]
              Feb 26, 2010
              Dear Maumita Roy,

With reference to your post above and subsequent communication with MakeMyTrip, your documents have been sent to the airline for a refund. Once the amount is received by MakeMyTrip, we will process the same in to your account. Our team will keep you posted on the progress via email.

MakeMyTrip Care

I have booked Bus ticket from Mumbai to Ankleshwar for 23rd Feb 2010 using MakeMyTrip.com online booking facility. I have booked 3 tickets of A/C sleeper class and when I have checked my ticket it was showing Bus Type as 'A/C Sleeper' and Seat Type as 'Seater'. I did not understand this and I have raised a query regarding the same to MakeMyTrip.com.

They told me that there is no such bus on that day. There is some programming error in their website and they just want to hide that. I am also a software developer and I understand all these things very well.

I asked them to refund my whole amount as this is an error from their side but they told me to cancel the ticket in normal way and they will refund the amount as per their cancellation policy rather than whole amount.

I want my whole amount at any cost. Can anybody please help me out? Also, I am attaching my e-ticket with this detail for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,
                Bhavin A. Shah
                Mar 03, 2010

Dear Bhavinkumar Ashvinkumar Shah,

With reference to your post above, kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID so we can retrieve details of your booking and assist you further.

MakeMyTrip — refund not received

Indiatimes [protected]@indiatimes.com

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

RE: refund not received [Incident:[protected]]

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                  From : Seema Malik <Seema.[protected]@makemytrip.com>
                  Subject : RE: refund not received [Incident:[protected]]
                  To : VIJAY SAYAL...

AVOID MAKE MY TRIP AT ALL COSTS. They are a sham, they have the worst customer service. They have failed to complete a refund which need to carried out by June 2009 till now (Feb 2010). I have made over 60 calls trying to find out when will I get refund or what has happened. The customer service is absolutely pathetic they have no idea what is happening and keep making promises that I would get my refund within next 8 days every time like a tape recorded message. Kindly pass the message across and avoid make my trip
                  Feb 26, 2010
                  Reminder:

With reference to your post, kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID so we may retrieve the details of your booking.

Dear Prashanth,

Thank you for your response.

We were able to retrieve your booking details and would require 48 hours to investigate your case further and get back to you with an update.

Appreciate your cooperation.

Devika Khosla

I would like to get to your notice that the date of booking mentioned in the confirmation email is 3-March-2010, despite my selection of 4-April-2010 as my travel date. Details of booking:

MakeMyTrip Booking ID FLTINT[protected]
                    PNR Number IX06820003
                    Passenger Type Adult
                    Passenger Name Prashant Nakil
                    E-Mail [protected]@gmail.com
                    Booking Date : 18 Feb 2010

I have reported this error in booking at the help desk and my complaint number is IN0912R0265660 and was informed that I would be contacted in 48hours.

I would once again like to describe the way I booked the ticket which may help you understand that it wasn't a fault at my end while booking.
                    I had started the process of booking and after clicking on the next button during booking, instead of 4-4-2010, it picked up and booked for 3-3-2010.
                    The travel time, flight details are exactly the same, but instead of 3-3-2010 the date needs to be 4-4-2010.

Please have a look into it at the earliest as I need to confirm my ticket for 4-4-2010.
                    Kindly contact me or let me know your contact details if you need to discuss this further.

Thanks in advance.
                    Warm regards,
                    Prashant P Nakil
                    Feb 22, 2010
                    Dear Prashant P Nakil,

With reference to your post above, kindly note that on further investigation of the technical logs of your booking activity on our website, the date selected by you was March 3, 2010 and not April 4, 2010 as stated by you.

If you would like a copy of the technical logs of your booking activity on our website, kindly let us know where we can email them.

Please contact MakeMyTrip Customer Support to alter your reservation as per your requirement.

MakeMyTrip Care

I have booked aair ticket by air india flight no: ic 936 from hyderabad to chennai, journey date[protected], one adult, booked through visa credit card on[protected].
                      After entering all the details and completing all the formalities like entering my ipin,
                      i did not get any ticket pnr number or ticket details.
                      This is very frustrating.
                      Please respond immediatly and give me the details of my air ticket booked through your web site.
                      After taking all the details how can your web page can vanish without giving proper information orv feedback about the booked air ticket?
                      Your toll free help line is number one bogus system, where no operator comes on line, or, the menu will serve any purpose?
                      The first experience on your site is HORRIFYING.
                      Please sort out and get back on my email immediatly.
                      V.V.Narayanarao,

1. It has been a traumatizing experience to talk to customer care executives of makemytrip over phone for refund request. Every time I have been given a different response to such an extent that I see no choice but to forward this complaint to consumer forum as well.

2. To start with, I had booked a ticket from Milwaukee to Delhi via Chicago and Frankfurt and back on the same route. The United Airlines flight (from Milwaukee to Chicago) in the booking mentioned above got delayed and so the entire trip was missed out. The Chicago--Frankfurt-Delhi route was on Air India. When I contacted United Airlines people first, they told me that since the entire trip was through Air India, they don't have any money for the refund and I should contact Air India.

3. When I contact AI, they told me that I should contact makemytrip as I booked my ticket through makemytrip.

4. So I started contacting makemytrip's customer care. Following is my experience with different customer care executives (all in Gurgaon office). Believe it or not, I have contacted them eight times:
                        - Nazm (on 6th Feb): she told me that I should contact United as its their flight which got delayed and not AI. She asked me to get a stamped document from United that their flight got delayed and send it to makemytrip. I contact UA and they said they don't have anything to do with this. The delay information is available and visible to all other airlines and travel agents, so they don't have to issue any stamped document.
                        - Sumeet (twice on 6th Feb): She told me that she can not see on her system if the flight actually got delayed.
                        - Shikha (on 6th Feb): She said that she is escalating my complaint and makemytrip will find out if the flight got delayed or not and that I will receive a callback within 6 hours. I did not receive any call back within 6 hours.
                        - Shikha (on 7th Feb): She told me that since the UA office is closed on Sunday, the delay information will only be available next day.
                        - Ravinder (on 8th Feb): He told me that (a) makemytrip is still trying to find out if the flight got delayed or not (b) if the flight delay is confirmed, I would receive full refund and (c) I will receive a callback within 6 hours "for sure".
                        - Jatin (on 8th Feb): I rang him after I didn't get a 6-hr callback. He said he will find out why there wasn't any callback and connected me to a supervisor named Tushar with whom the connection got snapped.
                        - Deepak (on 8th Feb): This was my worst experience with a customer care executive after which I was compelled to send this complaint to service desk and different consumer forums. He told me that (a) instead of makemytrip contacting the airlines, its me who should contact the airlines for refund request. All other customer care executives told me that entire 2 days were gone because makemytrip was trying to contact the airlines. (b) He told me it will actually take 72 hrs for callback. All other customer care executives told me that it is 6 hrs. All this despite knowing that my itinerary also has a return flight on Friday 12th Feb which should also be cancelled now. (c) He also asked me to contact UA (again) for refund request. I told him I have done so and I have been told that UA doesn't have any money for this booking. He then gave me a snap judgement on my refund case: I should agree for cancellation charges. I wonder on what basis this verdict was announced. (d) On repeatedly asked to connect to his supervisor, he said I will get a callback which hasn't happened yet. He also pronounced that there is no benefit in contacting the supervisor as he is going to tell me the same. I wonder why there are supervisors in the first place. (e) He told me that "the bottomline is" I should contact airlines myself. (f) Inspite of my continuing insistence, he refused to convey all this in writing.
                        - Priya (on 10th Feb): I contact her and again she gave assurance of call back in 6 hours. Nothing happened.
                        - Pankaj (on 11th Feb): He said the callback will be in 24 hrs. He also said if they verified that the United Airlines flight got delayed, then I will get full refund.
                        - Chinu (on 11th Feb): There was no call back in some 22 hrs, so I decided to talk to makemytrip again. Said she would connect me to some other department but the call got disconnected.
                        - Sumit, Sahil (on 11th Feb): Sumit connected me to Sahil. Sahil was impatient right from the beginning. He didn't try to understand my specific queries and try to answer them. He kept on saying that they are still contacting Air India. Despite being asked why it has taken so much time, he did not give any plausible explanation to me.
                        - Priyanka (on 11th Feb): Call couldn't be completed.
                        - Abhijot (on 11th Feb): Was probably in the same department as Sahil. Put me on a log hold and the call then got disconnected.
                        - Ravinder (on 11th Feb): Said that since the ticket is refundable, I would not compensated for my return trip as well.
                        - Sahil (on 11th feb): Promised again that I will get a call back. I told him I am traveling the next day and would be available on emails. he said he will email me. He also said they have contacted Air India and I will not get any refund (no explanation why no refund will be given to me). Never heard from him or anyone else. And now, it is 17th Feb today.

5. Needless to say, this horrible experience with makemytrip is almost akin to a scam where a customer is harassed and forced to pay unauthorized and fraudulent charges. I have made my booking through makemytrip and my refund will be from makemytrip. Then why should I go around the offices of the airlines.

6. If a callback is never given within 6 hours, why the customer care executives give a false assurance of 6 hours?

7. Obviously I have to be compensated as it is not my fault that UA flight got delayed.

8. I request that my refund case is taken up quickly by appropriate and knowledgeable persons. The makemytrip's "escalation" process regarding customer complaints is nothing but another scam as nothing really comes out of it. The entire customer care department appears to be giving contradictory and false assurances.

Thank you.

Kumar Vijay Mishra
                        Feb 24, 2010
                        Dear Kumar Vijay Mishra,

With reference to your post and subsequent communication with MakeMyTrip, a refund for the amount due to you is under process. You may expect the same to reflect in your account within 5 business days.

MakeMyTrip Care
                        This is very shocking experience i got from Makemytrip Customer executives.I was booked domestic ticket on 17th Feb 2010 from Mumbai to Guwahati. Due to some technical error on your website my ticket get cancelled. I talked to customer care they told me the amount will get credited on your account within two working days. The money get credited on my account on 20th Feb 2010 but on the same day they have debited RS 3000 from my account with the same reference no.
                        With lots of disscussion one of the customer care executive agree that mistake has happen from their end only and will refund amount in 7 working days but almost 12 days over but still haven't received amount. I callled them again and i need to explain the whole story to that guy but still he is not agree with what i am saying he want me to send my bank statement again. This is rediculous..

Very worst service provider... go for yatra.com it is one of the best service provider...

Booking ID: FLT[protected]
                        Amount: 3279

MakeMyTrip — Booking Cancellation & Refund

I write with reference to a booking which I have recently made for 2 persons on Malaysian Airlines travelling from Dubai to Denpasar Bali (the “Booking”) using the www.makemytrip.ae website (the “Company”). Unfortunately unforeseen circumstances made it necessary to cancel my Booking.

Although I have made numerous efforts (for over a week!) to cancel the Booking and obtain a refund, it has been absolutely impossible...

I have to book an urgent fight ticket but i am not able to book though Makemytrip.

I am having SBI debit(mastero card). I called customer care they said it will be resolved in next 24 hrs but not resolved yet.

Please help me put. Its really very urgent.

Shivani

I had booked a ticket with Ticket ID FLT[protected](PNR RDCBVE and RDCBV4) on 15th Jan through makemytrip taking it to be the best in providing support for ticket bookings etc.I called up makemytrip.com on 22nd Jan and tried cancelling this ticket but couldnt get my call completed thanks due to the long hold i was put too due to damn slow systems on their side.After failing to complete the call 5 times, i got frustrated and called up the airline directly and cancelled the ticket directly.It has been 20 days and I am yet to get the refund on the same.Amount being Rs. 6,254.Please refund me my money ASAP.
                            Feb 16, 2010
                            Dear Vineet Kalra,

With reference to your post and subsequent communication with MakeMyTrip, the refund for your MakeMyTrip Booking ID has been processed. You can expect the amount to reflect in your account within 5 business days.

MakeMyTrip Care
                            Devika I checked my account and by mistake only 492 Rs have been credited to my account, where as it should be 4583 Rs as per the mail and sms sent by makemytrip yesterday.Could you please look into this.

18/02/2010 74678720049026991687465 MAKEMYTRIP (INDIA) P LTD Rs. 492.00(CR)

I had booked an Air Kingfisher ticket through Makemytrip.com for the 20th of Jan 2010. This ticket cost me Rs. 3136/-. Since I had to pre-pone my trip to 19th Jan, I took a new ticket directly from the Kingfisher Airlines at the airport. Kingfisher airport authorities asked me to pay the whole amount (i.e. Rs.5500/-) for the fresh thicket which they issued to me. They also told me that an e-ticket booked through Makemytrip would have to be cancelled online itself.

I cancelled my ticket on the 19th itself from Makemytrip website. I got a comment after successful cancellation stating that, the amount would get credited to my bank accout after 10 business days, after deduction of the cancellation charges. It is 11th Feb.2010 today (more than 20 working days) but my amount is still not credited to my bank account.

Every time i speak to a customer support exec. They give me different answers altogether. Even to an extent of disconnecting my call.

Please could you help me get my refunded amt. ?

Maria
                              Feb 14, 2010
                              Dear Maria Fernandes,

With reference to your post above, kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID in order for us to retrieve details of your booking.

Feb 22, 2010
                              Dear Maria,

On checking the details of your booking, since you made a date change directly with the airline and have used your ticket for travel, we will be unable to give you a refund.

This is in line with what was communicated to you by a MakeMyTrip customer care executive over the phone yesterday.

Devika
                              Hi Devika,

As you have asked for, below is my MakeMyTrip Booking ID - FLT[protected] and the booking date is Booking Date - Mon, 18 January 10. This ticket was cancelled on the 19th January 2010.

One of your customer care executive had assured me that my amount would get credited between 7-10 working days after raising a complain. Today is the tenth day, but my amount has still not appeared to my bank account.

I am hoping that atleast you can help in this matter.

Maria

Make My Trip — Refund not made

I booked an air ticket for Guwahati to Kolkata on 27/07/10 through Make My Trip,Booking Id FLT[protected].However, i cancelled the same on 29/07/10..But till date the refund amount has not been paid.The make my trip online refund status is showing that its paid. I checked with my bank also but the same is not reflecting in my bank account. I used my wife's Corporation Bank debit card for ticket purchase but Make My Trip is showing that they have made the refund in Citi Bank account..I cant understand how come Citi Bank coming into picture,when i have swiped a Corporation bank card..I dont even hold a Citi Bank account either.!!!!!!
                              They are also not replying to my mails and are unaccesable through phone also..

This is simply disguisting and an unprofessional attitude from a company like Make My Trip...In a single word its Cheating...

Anit Mukherjee.
                              [protected].
                              What 48 hours !!! No feedback has been given from your end though it has been 13 days after i lodged this complaint.

cash gone without booking

Respected sir Today I was booked two tickets bangalore to Mumbai. But I didn't get ticket .cash gone from my account. My email .[protected]@gmail.com

refund not yet been paid

Refund is not yet done how many times I have mailed and contact but no response. Such a shame that such a big Site and no response.

Cashback not received

I had made a booking with Makemytrip 5 months back. They had promised for a cashback of 3000rs which I have not received till date. Booking Id IN1404B7S218778 Jains Chereath Mob: [protected]
                              Dear Mr. Chereath,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
                              With reference to your mail below, please note that we have re-investigated the matter & cross checked as per Terms & Conditions, below are the details & correct amount of cashback has been processed :

1) Booking Id : IN1404B7S218778 : Cashback of INR 2000 /- processed on 31st Jul 2014 against dealcode - INDINT.

2) Booking Id : IN1405B8S013993 : Cashback of INR 2100 /- processed on 18th Oct 2014 against dealcode - ICICIIH.

Also note that cashback of INR 2100/- was the applicable cash back has been processed.
                              As per terms and conditions, the cash back was up to 3000/-.

Team-MakeMyTripCare.
                              Dear Nazia,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing.

Please provide us with the following details:
                              - Booking ID or
                              - Email address used at the time of booking
                              We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.

Dear Janish Kr

We were looking into your concern but unable to found any transaction with the help of provided e-mail id.

Please provide us with the following details:

- Correct E-mail id used at the time of booking or
                              - Mobile number used at the time of booking

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

I booked 4 bus tickets from Pune to Goa on 9th jan 2010 worth Rs 2400 via www.makemytrip.com. On 14th jan, I receive a mail saying vendor can cancelled the booking and refund process will be done and money will be transferred to your bank account. That day, I receive Rs 150 only in place of 2400.
                                I've called the toll free number several times, every time they say, refund will be done in the next 48hrs but its never done.
                                Please...

The
                                District Consumer Forum
                                Jalgaon

Booking of Air Ticket through Makemytrip.com – Non Refund of Money

I would like to place below the details case history:

Air ticket was booked through Makemytrip.com with following details:
                                Air ticket from London (Heathrow) to Mumbai by Air India
                                Booking ID No.: IN 0906B01272
                                PNR No. ZPXHMS
                                Date of Booking : 05th June 2009
                                Date of Journey: 29th August 2009
                                Name of Passenger: SAQUIB MANKAR
                                Mode of Payment: ICICI credit card
                                Nature of Booking : Ticket booked over phone
                                Terms of Booking (as told over phone at the time of booking the ticket)
                                Postponement of Journey: can be done within period of one year from the date of booking of the ticket. However, additional charges of Rs 6500/- and the difference of fair at the time of journey would be applicable. The postponement should be informed at least 5 days in advance from the date of journey.

Chronological details of the events thereafter:
                                Call details made to “Makemytrip” from phone no. 0257 – 2282147/[protected]
                                22nd August 2009:
                                I informed that my son Saquib Mankar would not be traveling on 29th August 2009 due to certain reasons and would like to postpone the date of Journey. The call centre executive told that the same can be done but I have to pay 6500/- additional charges and the difference of fare applicable on the date of journey. The validity of postponement will by upto December 2009. I confirmed having agreed for paying Rs 6500/- and difference of fair at the time of travel. I told the executive that my son is not traveling on 29th August 2009 and will travel on future date. The conversation was over at this point of time.

21st November 2009

I informed that my son wants to travel on 25th November 2009 or whatever earliest flight available on the ticket already booked by me. The call centre executive informed that the ticket is “no show” as such that ticket has been cancelled. It was informed to him by me that on 22nd August 2009 it was told that the ticket can by postponed upto December 2009 with additional charges and difference of fair. After long discussions it was told that the information given to me on 22nd August 2009 was not correct and should have contacted Air India for cancellation of ticket. At this time I argued about the wrong information given to me and try to find out solution. But no satisfactory reply was given.

1st December 2009

I talked to call centre executive (Hitesh Bhatti) narrating the entire chain of events. After discussing the issue and consulting seniors for about half an hour he informed that we gone through earlier call conversation of their executives had with me (party) and finally informed their decision is to refund the entire booking amount of Rs 18000/- (accepting their miss communication). It was also informed that the amount would be credited to my credit card (through which I made the payment) within 10 working days.

01st February 2010

Spoke to call centre executive (Ms Dhairya. Ref. No. IN 0912R0214174) giving reference of communication held with Hitesh Bhatti on 01st December 2009. She again discussed the entire episode and told that what Hitesh told about refund of money has not been recorded on their data sheet. She promised that if Hitesh has committed the refund which will be found out from “Customer Conversation Record” the company maintains the amount will be certainly refunded. For verifying the communication of Hitesh with me (party) they need 24 hours time and after that the company will revert back to me.

05th February 2010

Spoke to call centre executive Karandeep (Ref No. IN 0912R0228105) giving the reference of conversation dated 01/02/2010 with Ms Dhairya. Karandeep informed that it is on the record that Hitesh did commit to refund the entire amount on 1st December 2009 and she wonders why Ms Dhairya told that it is not available on the data sheet can not be told. She further informed that she being new she has to consult her seniors to give me reply in this regard. After consulting seniors she replied that it is fault of mine (party) and as such refund is not possible. I confronted by saying that since long the matter is discussed and company has agreed to refund the amount then why all of sudden this U turn. She replied that I have discussed the matter with seniors and the decision not to refund is final. Meanwhile Senior Mr Mandeep intervened and just informed that the mistake of the party hence no refund is possible.

Plea with the Consumer forum:

 The company on 1st December 2009 certainly came to the conclusion that there was mistake on part of call centre executive which gave in complete information about rule of postponement i.e. I need to have call air lines for cancellation of ticket.
                                My contention in this regard is : Had the call centre executive informed me to call Air Lines and cancel the ticket, in case I want to postpone the journey, I would have definitely done this. Because I am a senior officer working with reputed bank having broadband, land and mobile phone service available with me.

 The request is to take up the matter with the Company and also request for requisitioning all the call communications, as mentioned above, to verify the submissions made by me and decide whether the company is at fault.
                                 The forum is also requested to advise company to make the full refund and booking amount in addition to suitable financial compensation for having gone through mental and physical agony over period of past 3 months, if the company is found at fault by the forum

Thanking you,

H-Block, Cannaught Place
                                New Delhi – 110 001
                                Feb 10, 2010
                                Dear S A Mankar,

With reference to your post above and subsequent communication with MakeMyTrip, a full refund has been initiated for your booking.

MakeMyTrip Care

I have tried to book a ticket with MakeMyTrip but the transaction was incomplete due to some technical reason and the amount was debited from my account.

Immediately, I tried to get in touch with their 24/7 customer support but I had to be in the queue for approaximately 20 minutes and finally when the call was answered, the agent disconnected it. I tried again but this time aproaximately 30 minutes in the queue but no answer.

Finally I disconnected the call myself, because I have realized that the call charge from SWEDEN is exceeding the tickect charge itself.

I am not worried about the money spent on phone call but we really have to do something about this, to bring this into the attention of the management so that better quality support can be availed.

I am planning to send an email now but I dont have clue about theit response time.
                                  Jan 31, 2010
                                  Dear Joby Joseph,

With reference to your post above, kindly share your MakeMyTrip Booking ID or contact number where we can reach you. You may email the details to [protected]@makemytrip.com.

MakeMyTrip Care
                                  This issue was never resolved. After 4-5 days I got the money back in my account. I realized that I am getting too late with my booking. Especially when I am travelling with a infant.

So, I decided to try my luck again on 06th Feb, BUT THE SAME PRROBLEM HAPPEND AGAIN! Later I called the customer care and talked to various people for approax 30 minutes. Then a person called Dharmesh Yadav promised me that he will keep booking active and will confirm when the payment is recieved.

I sent an email to him yesterday, but there was no response. So I decided to call the customer support. The first agent just disconnected the call between the conversation. I tried again and waited in the queue for 30 minutes and tried to call parallelly using a different phone. But this time I used 'international-new booking' option and within micro seconds I got Miss. Rita online.

She was soo kind to me but eventhough she couldnt give me any information on the ticket or the money. She tried to get in touch with the online department but never succeeded (may be the online department was offline). I realized that nothing is going to happen within in the next 24 hours. She promised me that she will call me after 24 hours and give clarification on where the money/ ticket is.

I must say that makemytrip must be really ashamed to focus only on their sales, and not on the support.

If I dont get the ticket and something goes wrong with my travel, I will end my relationship with makemytrip, I swear. I will also do rival marketing for you to the maximum possible extent.

Finally, call from sweden is quite expensive. approax 75 rs/ minute for 1.5 hours!!!
                                  Sorry I have a handfull of reference numbers:

FLT[protected]
                                  YESTERDAY I CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE, TALKED TO RITA. THE WHOLE CONVERSATION COSTED ME AROUND 1500 RS. I AM CURRENTLY LOCATED IN SWEDEN AND IT IS AN INTERNATIONAL CALL!

IT WAS USELESS! SHE PROMISED ME TO CALL ME BACK WITHIN 24 HOURS BUT SHE NEVER DID. FOR THE SAME ISSUE I TALKED TO DHRAMESH 2 DAYS AGO, HE ALSO PROMISED TO GET BACK ME AND HE NEVER DID. NOW I SENT 2 EMAILS TO HIM BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE.
                                  I HAVE DECIDED TO END MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MAKEMYTRIP!
                                  GOOD BYE!

Flykol caskback 800 is not credited

I have booked a flight Indigo and applied a coupon for rs 800 cashback. It was shown successful applied too. But didn't get any cashback yet.
                                  E-ticket
                                  Makemytrip Booking ID: NF[protected]
                                  Booking date - tue, 31 may 2016

Flight from kolkata to bangalore - indigo 6e-506
                                  Coupon - flykol

Please help me in getting cashback rs 800
                                  Dear Andy dj

In reference to your complaint, we have validated your case and found that on 31-May-16 customer has entered a deal code as FLYKOL while making the booking and as per terms & conditions of the offer the cash back has to be processed within 21 working days from the date of booking. The cash back of Inr 800/- has been processed from our end on 12-Jun-16 in customer’s wallet account.

In order to access the cashback in MakeMyTrip wallet account, customer must use the same email id as used at the time of the booking where the deal code was applied. To know more about wallet usage terms and condition, customer must visit http://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/.