[Resolved] Makemytrip India — mmt travel finance disappeared in my booking option

44,GANGAI AMMAN KOIL STREET, VIRUGAMBAKKAM, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Paul Jabaseelan on Mar 2, 2019
Make my trip has given me a mmt travel finance of 200000inr through capital float.. It was appearing in my mobile app and wenevr i tried bookingbthe option showed me in final booking page.. And from today its not appearing in my booking page and i tried more than 50timea to contact make my trip customer care and when they hear about this issue they disconcet the call please resolvee me this issue and why its not appearing there.

mmt travel finance disappeared in my booking option
mmt travel finance disappeared in my booking option
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2019

[Mar 03, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2019
Dear Paul,

Regret the inconvenience!

We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Please share the booking ID so that we can assist you further.

Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Comments

MS Make my Trip

I m trying to call customer services for 7 days but there is no option for MMT Travel Fin .pls call me back i have to Pay The Outstanding Amount

Anurag Mishra
[protected]@live.com
Why am i not able to find the mmt travel finance option on my final checkout to do the payment? Kindly solve it fast.
Make my trip has given me a mmt travel finance of 200000inr through capital float. Whenever I booked my air tickets, travel finance option was visible.
And from today its not appearing in my booking page. i tried to contact make my trip customer care but no use. Please resolve my this issue as I have to book the tickets.

Hi Pranit98,
This is the same exact reason - I'm also unable to use MMT finance. did they provide any resolution?
Still no answer to my 4th August post.
And from today its not appearing in my booking page. i tried to contact make my trip customer care but they told me technically problem thats why we withdrawn the service. Already my cibil shows i take a 2lac loan from capital float, thats why others bank not provide me any travel loan.Please resolve my this issue as I have to book the tickets.
Mob-[protected]
I am facing the same issue .trying to book but the option of mmt finance is gone

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - mmt travel finance disappeared in my booking option