[Resolved] Maruti Insurance — Duplicate copy of my policy

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 swapan motilal
Please provide me copy of my policy no.3001/mi[protected]/00/000 for my car no.wb06j4985 which is urgently required for cancellation of hypothecation from RTO office as the original is somehow mutilated and can not be photo copied. Please don't treat this as a complaint.
Your co-operation in this regard will favour me a lot.
Thanking you,
subhabrata matilal

Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Apr 07, 2017] Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Maruti Insurance Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2017
Dear Mr.Matilal,

Greetings from Maruti Insurance.

We wish to confirm that hard copy has been arranged at your registered mailing address.

Further, the hard copy will be delivered to you within 3 - 4 working days.

Kindly share your email id, which will enable us to send a soft copy to you.

Have a nice day.

Maruti Insurance.

Comments

Please provide me copy of my policy no.OG[protected]-00053537 for my car no.NH14EH1760 which is urgently required for duplicate papers of car from RTO office as the original is misplaced. Please don't treat this as a complaint.
Your co-operation in this regard will favour me a lot.
Thanking you,
Surekha Aware
[email protected]
where do i download the policy if i have the policy number (maruthi insurance)
Poorna

My new car insurance policy loss so request to you please provide duplicate insurance copy Maruti Alto K10 VXI Engine no 8039504 and Chassis no 399127, urgent basis due to police department catch my car.

Mail ID [email protected]

Umesh singh
Mob. [protected]

please provide me a soft copy of my marutiinsurance policy because my current hard copy get faded my policy no is 89843926 mr.om kuwar mail id [email protected]

Plot No - 1, Nelson Mandela Marg,Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070