Maruti Suzuki India

Jaipur
7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Fax: +91 44 2824 2059

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Load

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

I AM DEEPAK KUMAR BAKSHI FROM DELHI ,MY ADDRESS IS 1/7145 SHIVAJI PARK NEAR POST OFFICE ,STREET NO 4 ,SHAHDARA DELHI-110032.
I HAVE MARUTI WAGON R MODEL LXI AND I BUY THIS CAR FROM BAGGA LINK PATPARGANJ INDUSTRAL AREA DELHI
MY CAR IS GIVING VERY POOR AVARAGE ,AFTER I TOLD THIS PROBLEM IN 2ND SERVICE THEY SAID ME THAT THIS IS COMPUTERISED ENGINE AND WE CANT DO ANYTHING IN THIS CASE.SO PLEASE CHECK MY CAR I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.MY CAR NO IS DL-7C H-2218
Dr.Thomas Abraham,
Professor (Agronomy)
House No. 28-A, Sam Higginbotom Institute for Agriculture, Technology and Science (SHIATS) – Deemed University Campus,
[formerly Allahabad Agricultural Institute]

Advisor Engineering
Maruti Udyog Limited,
Gurgaon,
Haryana – 122 015

Ref: i. Zen Lx; 2004 model; Chassis No. 804456; Engine No.
313583; purchased 01.12.2004
ii. Registration No. UP 70 AE 6980
Sub: No improvement in Vehicle Mileage despite years of
promises, reg.,

Greetings! With reference to the above, I would like to draw your kind attention to the following:
1. One of the reasons of purchasing the Zen Lx model was its fairly attractive Mileage, recommended by experienced owners.
2. I have been servicing the Vehicle at your authorized Service Stations – Amitdeep Motors (workshop of the showroom) & Kay Cee Automobiles, Allahabad. Moreover, from the time of purchase, for all these successive years, I am adopting every precaution recommended in the Owner’s Manual.
3. However, I have not observed any improvement in the Mileage of the Vehicle, despite each year’s promise from your so called ‘Authorized Service Station’ that the same will improve ‘henceforth in the current year’! Perhaps, I believe these Service Stations are ill-equipped to do anything tangible and lasting!
4. In recent years the fuel prices have sky-rocketed and though I have run just about 40000 KMs, it is indeed disappointing that at times the Vehicle is giving just about 10 or 12 KM per litre of petrol.
5. I feel dejected and in fact, have not gone for the last servicing.

I approach you with the hope that you will make necessary arrangements for a reliable ‘Authorized Service Station’ to look into this matter and ensure that I will get a satisfactory and resilient respite at your earliest convenience.
May I thank you in anticipation of an early solution from you.

Yours faithfully,

(Thomas Abraham)

vehicle registration no. DL 8C R 4553 chassis no. 15 8138 engine no. 1058530
    i had applied for the car a week before last day of maruti scheme for the yr 2009. at saaya motors GT karnal road new delhi salesperson Mr Dinesh Bajaj called in evening at 6 on 31st dec 2009 informing about the nonavailability of A-star LXI.
    we then told him to cancel the order but then after 1hr he called up again and asked to take the car . we then went to the showroom to take the car but he dint show us the car and made us busy into the finance, registration , insurance and other papers and made us to recieve the car which was standing outside the showroom, as it was dark outside we were not able to check the car properly which was defective.we have also not recieved the invoice letter therefore we are not aware of the details about the manufacturing of car. the defects are the iron between the both side window mirrors were rusted, door at the back of driver seat is having yellowish dicoloration and bubblingvibration on starting up and on high speed, engine noice low pick up and low average is also a major complaint. gap in body at back light at driver's side. our complaint have not been removed despite of telling saaya motors about this.

maruti suzuki - A star — Non Delivery of CAR

My frnd has booked her car (AStar zxi) on last week of DEC 08. The dealer (MY CAR - PUNE) promised to deliver the same by 26th January. Still there is no response from them. They are saying that they don't know when the car will arrive??? I mean who is responsible for that, how can a dealer say that he doesn't know the car delivery.

We have been waiting for the car so long, there is no reply from the dealer and they are very much non co-operative.

This is worst experience that i have had lately.

VIjendra

Maruti Suzuki A-star LXi — Non-delivery of car of colour of my choice

On 8.11.2009 I booked a Maruti car (A-star) of silky silver colour at your authorized dealer 'My Car (Indore) Pvt. Ltd., Indore', for I made a payment of Rs.5000/- through cheque No.416509 dated 8.11.2009 (Receipt No. REC09000994 dated 08/11/2009). They assured me to deliver the car within 15 to 20 days. In the mean while I completed all the formalities for taking the loan from the State Bank of India. Now, they are expressing their inability to deliver the car of colour of my choice. They are also insisting upon to take car of any other colour or the vxi model in silky silver colour. In this regard I am to say that I do not like any other colour out of colours introduced for A-star and if go for vxi then I will have to pay more, which I don't want. I do not understand as to why they are insisting upon to take car of any other colour. So, kindly guide me what should I do.
    @Anita Kumari, contact [protected]@gmail.com to get your problem fixed

I have booked Maruti EECO 5 STR with A/c - Metallic Glistenig Grey with ABT Maruti, Guindy. My Customer ID is [protected] - Receipt No.REC09005574 dated 20.01.2010, Inv. No.SC[protected] on 20th January, 2010. I was told at the time of booking the car that I will receive my vehicle within a month. It is almost two months from the date of booking, I am yet to receive any communication regarding the delivery of my car. My enquiry with ABT Maruti, Guindy, Chennai - 32 is a futile exercise, and they give evasive reply.

I would appreciate a reply and when I expected to receive the car booked on the next date of advt. in the Hindu.

with regards,

Chennai - 600 036.

Mobile [protected] / [protected]

Maruti Suzuki A - Star LXi — Engine replacement

I have Submit my complaint before 13 Day But No Response from Dealer side,
    after 13 days they are saying that your half engine is replaceable, but i am not satisfied with this decision of dealer , i have already repaired my car engine two time with in five month in same workshop, this time my engine block is burst due to misalignment and i wants to replace my full engine if you do not able to help me then i will go to consumer court,

MY Complaint no. - [protected]

Subodh Kaushik
    Sir I have a similar experience from Popular Vehicles Muvattupuzha
    They delivered an old vehicle to me. I send registered letters to the directors of maruti. They rectified the defects which can be rectified by repairing.
    Now i am going to take legal remedies to get compensation

Sunny K.I.
    [protected]Res)
    [protected]Offi)
    Email sunny.[protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@factltd.com

We are sorry for the trouble. Please send us your complaint along with your contact details at [protected]@maruti.co.in. Our customer care team will get in touch with you soon. Remember to quote your ID 403821 in the subject line for us to track your issue correctly.

Maruti Customer Service Team.

Dear Mr. Pankaj Narula,

I have been struggling for last 2 months now to get my car replaced from Maruti for...

Respected sir,
      I bought swift lxi on 04/05/2009 from DD Motors Mayapuri, New Delhi. the car is having problem in reverse gear, as on applying, it get jam or lock or it produces unnecessary noise. I showed it to the service center but they were ignoring it for the last 8-9 monts. then i met the manager service and complaint about this problem, he checked it and said this type of functioning is normal, as the design is such. but i told him that in other cars there is no such problems for which he said the maruti is different from other car brands. now, i feel upset that the new car is malfunctioning and the dealer is not bothered. kindly help me out. I shall be very thankful to you.
      Dr. Rajan Vig
      Aug 13, 2020
      TELL ME THE PRICE OF THE CAR SWIFT AND SWIFT DZIRE
      PRICE OF CAR SWIFT LXI CONTACT AND TELL AT [protected]

Following are my 2 complaints:
        1. I was a bit late (15 -20 days) for my second free service. M/s Ravi automobiles at...
        Hi ,

I take Access 125 grey colour from IBAYS Hyderabad a month ago.Everything went well.The product is good,br...

I HAVE MARUTI SWIFT DEZIRE. YESTERDAY I GOT SERVICE (2ND FREE SERVICE) FROM YOUR SIKAR (RAJASTHAN) DEALER M/S JAMMU AUTO. WHEN I GO TO ATKE DELIVERY OF MY CAR> I NOTE THAT MY REMOT LOCK IS NOT WORK. I COMPLAINT TO THE DEALER THEN HE REPIED THAT THE STAFF HAVE GONE SO YOU COME NEXT DAY. I WANT TO REPLY THAT WHEN CAR WAS SERVISED AND AFTER SERVICE THE OK SLIP HAS BEEN ATTECHED TO MY CAR IT MUST BE CHECKED THAT ALL FUNCTION OF THE CAR ARE WORK PROPERLY. I AM LIVE AT DIDWANA AND THE DISTANCE OF THE SERVICE STATION IS 80 K.M.. THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO STAY THERE IN A HOTEL OR RETURN BACK ON NEXT DAT.

SO PLEASE INSURE THAT THIS IS NOT A GOOD PRACTICE FOR YOUR BRAND

PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL.

THANKING YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

CA MUKESH KUMAR RUWATIA

I haved booked swift desire VDI perl mettalic artic white in rewa extention centre sitycar rewa but i have not confirmed answer...
          respected sir
          this is for to request you to send me another feedback form as i am keenly inerested...

Ref. My Maruti Swift Car No. MH 06 AB 8874
          Chassis No. - 143188 ; Engine No. - 260464
          br...

I purchased MARUTI WAGON R LXI BS III(WITH IMMOBILISER) -BR4CSG ON DATED 31 /12 / 2008

Chassis no- MA3EED81S00740634
          ENGINE NO- F10DN4565153
          COLOUR- ROYAL GOLD 83C
          CAR NO- DL3CBC2438

PROBLEM :- PETROL TANK LEAK ON FEB 7,2010

I purchaed the said model FROM DD motors,F-1/9,OKHLA Industrial area phase-I,New Delhi-20 on dated 31/12/2008.

It is very sad that in JUST 13 months I faced a Major Complaint in my Wagon R car,Yesterday when i filled petrol in tank in petrol pump ,i noticed that from bottom petrol is leaking continuously ,it was very shocking for me that this type of Manufacturing defect couldn`t notice in regular service also.

Just 1 day before ,on FEB 5,2010, i serviced my car in JAIPUR ,Authorised Service Centre - KP AUTOMOBILE JAIPUR.

This shows PATHETIC SERVICE QUALITY AT KP AUTOMOBILES,JAIPUR.

On Feb6,2010,On the spot every person was in shock & scared also that may fire or blast can happen.

They immediately removed my car from petrol pump so that any major accident can be avoided.

My Situation was so disappointed that why i choose my car to MARUTI BRAND.

I want to replace my car immediately or refund my money as IT IS A MANUFACTURING DEFECT

Vijay Goyal

M- [protected]
          I purchased swift in 2015 October from ABT madurai whenever I will the tank it is leaking from top of the tank
          Raghav Raaja's reply, Sep 9, 2017
          When ever I fill the tank it is leaking from top of the petrol tank

I own a Maruti Gypsy King Hard Top and am a regular customer at Competant Automobiles, Gazipur, New Delhi. Being a Gypsy owner I understand and always allow margin in terms of time, preparedness and lack of skill available at Service Centers for Gypsy repairs. But what I can’t compromise with is quality and integrity.

My last visit to the Service Center (Competant, Gazipur) was yesterday, Feb 4th (Invoice # BR[protected]. I had taken the car for service and some repair work. Like I said earlier, I normally overlook some errors and discrepancies but yesterday my patience was tested to the maximum. Below are a few points which stood out :

1. I was given an estimate of Rs. 3000 and actual bill was for Rs. 4,500. An air filter was replaced without consulting with me over phone. I had this returned as I had got it changed last year.
            2. I was given a time for delivery of 5:30 p.m. I called a number of times from 5pm to 6 pm but could not get hold of someone who could tell me if my vehicle would be ready on time. Finally, I was asked to come over at 6 pm and it took more than 45 min to get the final bill for settlement after I reached. I had to go to each counter myself to try and expedite the bill process.
            3. Before coming to take the delivery, I had asked if the card machine was working and it was confirmed that it is working. But when I got the final bill and tried to make the payment by card, I was told the machine has stopped working. I had to run to the ATM to withdraw cash. This has happened to me each time I have gone to Competant.
            4. Finally, the most disheartening experience was that the problem for which I had gone was not rectified. There seems to be a problem with the clutch and it does not seem to release completely with the pedal. It takes some time to engage even after the clutch pedal has been released fully. I was told at the time of delivery that the problem is rectified and it was due to oil accumulation near the spark plugs (that’s the explanation) for which a few gaskets were replaced. I was not given a test drive and going by past experiences I believed the SA and took him for his word. But on my way back, I noticed that the problem was still exactly the same.
            5. Another problem I had reported was that the accelerator travel was not smooth. I was doubtful about the accelerator wire being bad. The SA checked and found the wire to be OK. He recommended SpeedTec Premium Petrol Additive (Rs. 650/-) and said it would take care of the problem. There was no change at all and the problem still remains.

I appreciate the vehicles Maruti makes but I have come to realize that Maruti or its dealers cannot take care of the cars they make and sell.

Maruti Suzuki — Service Center Issue

Repeated Complaint of same type within 3 days of Repair and change of Parts .
            Service Centre not at all cooperative.
            ill treatment towards customer by the service centre ( Laxmi Cars at Mira Rd )
            Actually I had give my new car into 2nd free service, but such show room does not serviced the car perfactly.

Uma Kant Sharma
            Surat
            uks.[protected]@gmail.com

I am Sub dealer/ consultant (Yash motors,kongaon Bhiwandi Thane )we have purchased maruti suzuki product OMNI LPG STD BS ||| for my client Mrs Sangita Kirankumar Jain from your authorised dealer ,

Prakash Auto Pvt.Ltd.
              Add :- plot No 3,
              Vithalwadi Station road,
              ullhasnagar,421003.

After purchasing we found one problem that Car does not starting.sometimes it doesnt start at all , and some time it takes much time to start.Then we have logged complaint to maruti service centre for several times,I am mentioning the complaint nos below,

1. [protected] dated 20/01/10.
              Then we submitted car in Prakash Auto As told by service centre
              Prakash Autos comment--- Battery Problem.

2. [protected] dated 26/01/10
              Again Same we submitted car in Prakash Auto
              Prakash Autos comment --- fuel pump problem.

3.[protected] dated 03/02/10
              Again Same we submitted car in Prakash Auto.
              Prakash Autos comment --- battery cell problem.

And still Our Car is in Prakash Auto..
              I am mentioning car details as below,

Puchase date:- 5/01/2010
              Order No:-SOB09001318
              model:- Dream maruti OMNI LPG STD BS |||
              Engine No:-4130375
              chasis No:-MA3EVB11S01124425

After logging calls repeatatively also,they are not able to resolve the problem.As far feed back concern they are telling different different problems when we call for the status,
              And manier times they dident pickup the phone.I am not satisfied with your service from Prakash Auto,and purchasing Maruti vehicle..........,

kindly do the needful to resolve the problem,otherwise provide us new car.If any further delay in service from your dealer i will take legal action against company and the dealer.

You can change the total scinario.. if you take some action. i am looking for positive response and result.

Thanks & Regards,

Yogesh Raut , Jaideep Prabhudesai,
              [protected] / [protected].

Suzuki — Poor response from Dealer

Sorry to inform that am visited Bombay Motors Show room in jodhpur for Suzuki sling shot plus. Am asking for disk brake bike (25/07/2011) but they replay me we have no stoke we will give you in two days.But they call me today (26/07/2012) and they will replay me me take non-Disk bike company stooped that model manufacturing. Sir please tell us to remove this bike specification from their site if suzuki is not manufacturing this model.Why this company people confusing customers. In this way your company is treating costumes i dont know..!.

!.....I WANT TO KNOW CAN I GET SLING SHOT PLUS MODEL FORM THIS DEALER OR IS ANY DELAY FOR THAT..!

i have booked Swift Dzire Z DI as on 17 Sep 09 with an booking amount of 50,000/- but i have not got the delivery till date...
                Subject: Engine Seize.
                Date of Engine Seize: 1/2/2010
                Name of Vehicle: Maruti Swift VDi, 2008
                Registration:...

I purchased 3 cars from Maruti and Vipul, Faridabad and on February 20, 2009, I purchased 4th car i.e. SX4 ZXi from Maruti and Vipul again in the name of M/s Oswal Pumps Agency.

From first day I observed that the steering wheel was very very hard making the drive extremely uncomfortable and painful.

I kept on visiting Vipul Motors numerous times and they just kept on making fool of me saying that its the way it is. Almost 6 months passed in this and finally, I then contacted Maruti Udyog Ltd by lots of emails and then after so much of troubles, Vipul people agreed that some module is faulty and I got that replaced.

Within 30 days, there developed some other problem: the horn stopped working, the steering mounted controls stopped working and the air bag sign kept on for the whole drive. For this, I got to know that the last replacement of the module was not done correctly and due to that some other module has got damaged.

Now, its been more than a month since I have been running around Vipul people and writing tons of mails to Maruti for some help and they both are making fool of me saying that the module is not ready.

In these 11 months, I have experienced only troubles and harassments by Vipul and Maruti both. Both the companies have been very non-cooperative and like deaf and dumb.

What did i gain in these 11 months apart from all the pains? Please help.

Lalit
                @Lalit Sharma, contact [protected]@gmail.com to get your problem fixed .

I bought the vehicle yesterday, it is not the 24 hours to the delivery. ODO reading is only 40 kms. While driving today morning...
                  Delay in Delivery of Swift vxi IV white in exchange of Maruti 800

I visited Swani motors (P) Limited, Jalandhar...

I purchased a wagon r from maruti suzuki dealer in indore{mp} named rukmani motors on 31st aug.2009 but from the day of purchase I was feeling the shaking while on the speed of 70-80 but as before it I was having zen of maruti suzuki so I thought that I must be feeling the same because of new model {changed}
                  but as I saw the tyre of left side in front, was in very bad condition because of allignment I told the same to the dealer. The dealer took the complaint seriously and make the allignment in front of me. But as I braught back the car it was again shaking. I again complainted to the dealer. Now the car is with dealer even today and he is looking the matter.

But it is very serious that as I have made complaint to maruti on [protected] twhree times on 21/27/29
                  january 2010 but there is not a single call from maruti to me they are just telling that your complaint is in process when I call them only.

such as I feel that the car is having manufacturing defect and I dont want to take that car, and I want only replacement of that car.
                  please look into the matter and oblidge me otherwise I will have to take any harsh action from me, which I dont want to take as I am fan of MARUTI PRODUCTS ONLY.

I varun sibal has purchased alto car on 23rd of dec 2009 from DD motors dehradun registration number is uk07ab-7455 and during first service of my car that is after 0ne month i have done that on 25th of jan 2010 from dd motors service station ,patel nagar dehradun.and during delivery of my car there was a dent in front side of bonut with paint removed.and when i told works manager about it he replied very casually that it happens..then he said ok i will call u tommorow then u bring ur car again but till now there was no call or any enquiry from there side and there customer service is very bad the executive name is mr jaswant dhiman, and during the time of delivery he was not available to attend us even i had searched for him about 15 minutes i dont want my car bonut toget paint as it is brand new car just 500 kmts done and it is of black colour repainting can gets faid after short time span and it looks really ugly ...the customer care executive miss tanya had even didnt turned up since that incidence else she keeps on calling before that service ..these peaple havent send any cutomer feed baack form till now as they scare that i can complaint to maruti about this negligence of service now i want thatneccessary compansation to be given for this negligence please help me if any one can because i wont be leaving these peaple as its my first car which i have purchased from my hardearned money.............hope ill get neccessary justice else ill be going to consumer forum court
                    you know same here in the philippines, suzuki had a very very bad service! You must file a complaint and post it to many forums and as much as possible let the media know about their bad bad service!