Max Hospital

Fax:
Fax:

Additional Contact Info

Load

Max Hospital related photos (45)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Max Hospital Photos

Max Hospital Complaints & Reviews

I had got an SMS confirming my appointment with doctor ranjeeth Verma (7:45-8:00). At 6:45 I left my place to come to max...

This is our id no. Of insurance policy [protected]. This is of the oriental insurance co. Ltd. . The file no. Is 16cb01oia2547. The patient name is sunita jain. When we see in internet we get medical claim approval of rs 90032 but the hospital is saying that the claim approval is not showing there. So please help in our case. The max hospital at patparganj.
Sep 28, 2015

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am extremely satisfied with the care been given to my father Mr. l.K. Srivastav by the team of doctors at Max Hospital Pitampura. He was suffering from Arthritis and was advised for surgery by various orthopedic doctors but he always resisted to get operated. When i met Dr. Satya Narain at Max Hospital, he was too courteous and made my father comfortable and spent about half an hour with him. My father was very much convinced after this meeting and to my surprise he agreed for the procedure. It's been 2 months now and he has recovered completely. Thanks to the team of doctors for making my father's life so comfortable.
    Sep 16, 2015

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MAX ID: GTND .[protected] IPNO : 1280 PATIENT NAME: MR. TEJPAL SINGH ADMIT DATE: 10/09/2015 RECEIPT DATE: 14/09/2015 There is no facility for attendant in Day room. Only one chair is given for attendant for 24 hrs. There is no restriction in waiting room. Any body can come in waiting room & steal your belongings. House keeping staff & driver can sleep with u in waiting room. There is no AC in waiting room & drinking water. Only few chairs are available for sleeping. Attendant are to sleep on ground. There is no rodents & insects restrictions in waiting room. When I was staying in waiting room, my bag & my cloths were cut by rats. If rat or mosquito would bite me than I will have also admit in same hospital. My mobile was stolen from waiting room. When I complained to security officer, he replied with smiling, that it's your responsibility & we will not take care o[censored]r belongings. At the time of admission, they did not explain about the expenditure of treatment. They told that ICU charges would be 5500 Rs & Dr. charges would be 700 per visit. But they charged three doctors twice visit in a day & total charges of 6 days was 13150 Rs. Total bill was 68326.55 Rs.
      Poor facility
      Sep 15, 2015

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mothers spine surgery was done at max Pitampura.surgery was successful and they gave a very nice after surgery care.rooms was hygienic and very good where my mother was admitted after surgery.now she can stand on her feet.I like to go there again.after surgery they gave her rehab treatment.which was a physiotherapy .and now it is also going sometimes.my mother is improving well.do continue caring patients
        Jul 07, 2015

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Max hospital - is the excellent hospital among all delhi hospitals. The doctors here are well qualified and energetic to resolve patient's problem. According to the hygiene issue it is so hygienic and calm environment to stay here with patient. My father in law suffered from a major heart attack and he was admitted to max hospital saket. He was well treated and now he is absolutely fine. There were a team of expert doctors. They treat him very well.
          Jul 06, 2015

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My patient was admitted after he had a fall while bathing and got a fracture in the right hand wrist bone. While the doctors who attended to her were quite good and guided us properly, i am really upset with the other staff. My mother was advised surgey and i deposited advance of rs 60000/, pending tpa approval. After i deposited the money, i was told the room was not available. Why should i pay 70, 000 if there is not even space for the patient to sleep after the surgery? Not only this, when i checked on the room status after a few hours, i was told they could not confirm the room availabilty because the tpa approval had not arrived. Question: does the surgery await tpa approval? Or you expect the patient to wait in a lounge after the surgery? My patient was discharged yesterday, and i realised late that there were ecg electrodes still on her body. Question: is the staff expected to remove the electrodes? Or max is above such trivial things? Yet another example of service: the staff was not aware of the implant that my mother received - am i expected to run around and check? Because of this, the discharge was delayed by several hours Want more: your pharmacy very crudely told me they were closed at 7:30. After due begging and after they told me they doing me a favor \ by giving me the medicines, they realized they did not have even one of the medicines the doctor advised? Question: where were they giving my mother those medicines while he was admitted? I have been "quite regular" at max saket and i always had my money's worth. I am not satisfied with max pitampura and i am going to put this feedback on the internet also.
            Jun 30, 2015

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Max is run more like a business joint with no responsibility towards the end consumer (i.e patient/ their families). My father was admitted for Hernia at Max in December, 2014. My mother stayed at the hospital as the attendant and ordered food from Sagar Ratna restaurant (within hospital premises) which was brought to the hospital room by the restaurant vendor. However, my mother had stomach upset after consuming the food. Hence, she requested we bring home food next day which we did. But the same was not allowed by the hospital staff on the pretext that the outside food is not allowed (they had allowed the restaurant food the previous night)! I had confirmed the appointment twice over phone. However, when I reached the hospital, I was told that the doctor doesn't have OPD on Monday mornings! Above that, the Duty Manager refused to even acknowledge that I had got the appointment. On both these occasions, we had arguments with the staff despite paying the exorbitant prices charged by Max and mismanagement/ greed of the hospital. Our experience has been very disappointing and disgusting again and again. Would not recommend this hospital to anyone.

My father admitted in Max Saket on 19th April 2015 due to minor surgery related to dialysis. He was a heart patient also. Dr jha(surgeon)was supposed to do the surgery.After surgery they shifted father to the room and after sometime father started having chest pain. He was asking for oxygen.But there was no oxygen on the bed on which he was shifted after knowing that he is a heart patient. They shifted to another bed but there also oxygen supply was not proper. Sisters started fighting with different department sisters on oxygen cylinder. It was a hilarious situation. Doctor Jha didnt prescribe any medicines to the patient after surgery and sister was not having a single tablet of Rs2/- sorbitrate to give to a patient.She was having a simple answer that doctor didnot prescribe any medicine.Not a single doctor came at that moment and only a single sister was there who was not aware of any thing.After 2 hours of severe heart pain due to non availablity of oxygen on time and Medicine, doctors shifted my Father to lab for heart surgery. After some time they declare it was a heartattack and the patient is on ventilator.Next day morning they declared my father dead.Dr jha such a foolish doctor dont know how to tackle this minor surgery. He simply did the surgery without taking into consideration heart stage.After doing surgery he disappeared. Such a senior doctor bt totally foolish man. Max Hospital and their doctors team just wanted to make money and money. They can do everything for money!

Madam, Sir, I was having an appointment on Thursday 18/06 10.10am with Dr. Jay Kartina at Saket Max, West, to look at...

We often come across sordid tales of patients experiencing the worst in the bigger hospitals. When an educated and seemingly well-to-do public servant gets to experience the high-handedness of the highest level in the famed Balaji Group of Hospitals – Max HealthCare, despite having corporate alliance, it is but natural that such tales be brought to light….Recently I had the misfortune of experiencing the not-so-good service at Max Super-speciality Hospital at Patparganj during my visit for diagnosis of sinusitis. I booked a walk-in appointment in the ENT department to meet Dr. Anurag Tandon – whom the hospital claims is a senior and responsible doctor. The appointment was booked at 4:50pm and I was allotted a number token. I was informed by the doctor's attendant that the doctor was away since he was undertaking endoscopy and would be back in 15 minutes. However, I waited for some 50 minutes and despite being ill, kept patience to see the doctor. However, when the doctor came I was surprised to see that I was asked to wait as some people had taken online appointment with the doctor. I wish to point out the below discrepancy:- • As per the registered website of MAX Hospitals, the doctor was supposed to be available from 2pm to 8pm. However, he was away for endoscopy in the time slot allocated to OPD patients as I waited for almost an hour. In case there is need for endoscopy, doctor should earmark such cases separately or such timings be made known as patients expect quality service from Balaji Group. • Doctors need to be sensitized to the fact that people who are ill often take early off from office to get diagnosed. I had done the same but despite being a corporate member, I was made to wait for 50 minutes and relegated down the queue since the doctor was away and some people had booked online appointments in the interim period. • I am informed that online appointments are generally given priority as compared to walk-in patients. But when a walk-in appointment had been already taken at 4:50pm and it was due to doctor’s delay that I could not see the doctor, then how-come people who booked online appointment after me were promoted up the queue. I would request the concerned officer to kindly look into the matter and ensure such incidences are not repeated in future. Hospitals are supposed to be places of worships and doctors, next to GOD, but such experiences tend to dampen the very faith which a patient reposes in the medical system, especially if the customer is corporate member and is dealing with BALAJI GROUP. The matter relates to my appointment dated 8th June at 4:50pm which was subsequently cancelled at 5:42pm
                  Jun 16, 2015

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My father Late Mr ramesh Goyal was admitted to max hospital mohali after being suffering from liver cirrhosis and portal hypertension on 16/11/2013.They started giving my father the treatment for it and the health started improving day by day but on 20/11/2013 he felt some pain in his stomach instead of knowing about the case one nurse gave him the gas injection but we told her that the pain is increasing still no serious action was taken suddenly after few minutes my father vomited and the blood was all around so no care was taken moreover we were told that we have to bring the blood from outside so we went for arranging the blood but of no use my father was no more which was due to irresponsible behaviour of Dr nikhil anil nandkarni and the nurse staff .morever they also deducted medical insurance money which we had already paid to the hospital .i m reporting this incident so that no one can face such a situation so be aware. [protected]
                    Jun 09, 2015

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    This is a sheer case of Medical Negligence, if you have some documents or medical reports on the same I advise you to approach the concerned consumer forum. Recently, National Consumer Commission New delhi has slapped the FORTIS Hospital and the doctor liable for medical negligence in a matter of death of a patient due to negligence of doctors and allowed the complainant a compensation of Rs. ONE CRORE.

Dear Sir / Madam, My father underwent a knee surgery in the month of Oct 2014 for both the knees at Mohali hospital. We followed all the instructions as per the doctors like charges, number of days to stay in the hospital, very costly medicines, reports and after surgery physio as recommended by the doctors who charged daily Rs 500 per day for 15 minutes for 3 months or more. Now 8 months has been passed since the knee surgery was done but the pain in one knee still not be cured and we everytime contacted the doctors and they always said no problems with knees and everytime they changed the medicine and in place recommended other costly brands. Doctors from Max hospital visit every month to Amritsar and as we are from same city so we met every month to the visiting doctors. In short we follow all the instructions as per the doctors or physio but the pain remain the same and my father is not even able to walk now. We went to Mohali from Amritsar and the doctors over there did all the reports and inform us that the knees develop infection and this cannot be cured. The only possible solution is we need 2 operation for this!!! and this will cost another 3-4 lakhs or even more than this and again there will not be any guarantee !!! So we are really very shocked with the reply and also thinking how the doctors who monthly visits to Amritsar not recommended the reports or x-ray in 7-8 months when we were complaining ??? We can really say the unprofessional behavior of Max Doctors and we wasted our hard earned money apart from the pain from m Father is suffering now!!! We spend lot of money for the initial surgery and now again the hospital people are demanding the same amount to re-operate!!! Why should we pay more amount when the problems is with the doctors??? Please look into this matter asap. Thanks.

My brother went to Max for a vasectomy this year as he wanted a general anaesthetic. The doctor was 45 mins late for the first appointment but we were seated in a large comfortable waiting room with cold tea & coffee available. It looked very clean. After seeing the doctor my brother was pleased to be having it done there. He had more follow up appointments/checks, the was booked in for operation. On the day of the operation I was expecting to be able to wait for him in the waiting room but was told by the rude Receptionist that we had to wait in a tight waiting area by the bottom of the stairs to be called & that I was not allowed to stay there. I was told I would be called when he was ready to be picked up. I reluctantly left the hospital knowing that this was not how I envisaged private hospital care. After the operation my brother was unsure about when he could shower etc because when he was talking to the nurse she had to go elsewhere so didn't receive all the information. I called the hospital & was put through to the nurse who shouted at me that my husband did receive the information! Considering he had just come round from operation I thought she might have given him the benefit of the doubt. He had a follow up appointment where he was told to make an appointment with our doctor to check if operation had worked but this was the wrong information as all he had to do was take specimen to hospital.

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I do not wish to diminish the two previous reviews here but felt it was only fair to add my positive experience at Max Healthcare this morning. Firstly, I called to change my time yesterday, 24 hours before my appointment, and the receptionist was very helpful and understanding, luckily they were able to accommodate my request. Today, I was seen very quickly after arriving and the receptionist staff were friendly and helpful when I arrived. I was treated by a friendly and kind nurse who administered my eye drops, and less than 10 minutes later was seen by a consultant. The receptionist then also very happily called a Taxi for us and advised when it arrived. Very positive experience all around and I would not worry about a future appointment here.

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had a very horrible experience with Max gurgoan. I went there for check-up of my mother since she has a severe knee pain. I had a appointment with Dr. aroop mukhrajee at max. when we reached there for consultation, Without any check-up or tests doctor has prescribed a long list of medicines including FORTEO injection costing 27000/- per injection. He even did not bothered about informing us that why he is prescribing long list of medicines. During our 5-6 mins consulting he just advised that you start this medicines(without knowing for what) first and after one month we will check up again. when I tried to ask him what exactly the problem my mother is facing and why he prescribed long list of medicines without check-up or any tests, he got angry and said we are checking this type of patients daily so I know what problem your mother is facing.. This was the short (just 5 to 6 mins)consultation we had with Dr. aroop mukhrajee at MAX. After this experience, we consult another doctor at indian spinal injury center, and when I asked him about that injection costing 27000/-, he told that injection is for treatment of osteoporosis and if you have not osteoporosis than it can cause cancer also. This gave me a big shock. How can any doctor without any test or check-ups can prescribes such type of risky injection!!! I think that doctor at max is just completing his target for prescribing such costly injection which has serious side effects... I think max should have start any process by which they can take feedback from patients about doctors and can regulate such incidents from happening..!!!

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mother went there after an accident with dislocation of leg bone and few cuts requiring stitches. Despite of myself being a specialist doctor in delhi, running a multi-speciality hospital. The bill made was 1 lacks rupees. The same would have costed Rs 20000/ here in any multi-speciality hospital in delhi. Even the Fortis or Apollo, Ludhiana would have costed max of Rs. 50000/ . We had insurance cashless that saved us otherwise. But they are cheating on insurance companies. So, beware and don't go to Max Healthcare.

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My uncle was admitted to Max Pitampura; he’d been complaining about this acute pain in his head. I visited him some 5 or 6 times in the hospital. Though some mild pain was still there, he appreciated the doctor and the staff a lot. By the time he was discharged from the hospital, my uncle was an altogether different person; free from the pain that had made his life a living hell. He was very much impressed with the care, he’d been given by the hospital staff. Be it the tests, medicines, or bill payment, everybody in the hospital was ready to go an extra mile for the patients, and their...

enviroment is not good

Name dravit Max hospital patparganj is very poor environment is not docotor not care for patient

Hello friends Max Hospital is the best hospital for me there are many reason behind this. I am telling you my experience with Max hospital. when I am pregnant every hospital tell me your delivery will be very critical. they said me you should not pregnant. I am very sad to hear this when I go to Max hospital. I get my baby in max hospital. Their staff member is very cooperative they speak very polietely. max hospital is very neat and clean. I am very thankful of this hospital.
                                  May 20, 2015

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very poor handling of Emergency patients, at Max saket Hospital. I admitted my mother in EMERGENCY, at 8.00 pm on Monday...