[Resolved] Medlife — product not delivered on time.

KGN Manzil,Anandvan Society, Thergaon, Pimpri Chinchwad, India
 Zakir Hussain Kapatral on Mar 18, 2019
I ordered medicines on 11/03/2019, when i ordered they said all my medicines are available and it reached within 48 hours.
Today is the 8th day since medicines ordered still it not reached to me. So many times i talked to medlife customer care, they only tell us medicines reached today/tomorrow. Plz take action on medlife company and ban such fraud companies. Already my money is stucked their.
Plz justice me sir.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2019

[Mar 18, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019
Dear Zakir, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your order details at [protected]@medlife.com or direct message the registered contact number so we can get in touch with you and resolve it at earliest. We are eagerly looking forward to serve you.
Updated by Zakir Hussain Kapatral, Mar 20, 2019
First Of All Thanks For Response For My Complaint.
But, Still There Is A Problem in MEDLIFE .I Have Not Received Medicines Till Time.
I Again Talked With MEDLIFE Customer Care Person.Still He Is Not Cleared That When My Medicines are Reached To Me.
My Order ID OR4090WHA001A
Order Date:11 March 2019
My Modified Order ID OR4090EHA002A
Order Date:13 March 2019

product not delivered on time.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2019
Dear Zakir, As per our record the order(OR4090WHA001A/OR4090WHA-002A) has been delivered successfully. We would like to apologize for the late delivery of medicines. Providing a good service is our main goal and it is unfortunate that you didn't get it on time. We value your need and ensure timely delivery in future.

Comments

I made some pre paid medicine purchase on 3rd march and expected delivery was showing on 5th March, now it's been 14 days I am yet medicines,
I called customer care multiple times and but everytime I only got assurance that next 24 hours your medicines will be delivered
My last order not procure in time... So feel disappointed.my contact number is [protected] .be procure the medicine on time and delivery it fast.
I have ordered medicines from medlife and the order number is OR9665MEA-007A. Ordered on friday and was supposed to be delivered by monday. Today it is tuesday and still not received the medicines and not received any response from medlife till now whether they have the medicines or not. Kondly look it into it and do the needful at the earliest.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - product not delivered on time.