[Resolved] Micromax — Device sent for repair not received even after one and a half month

Ramesh Nagar, New Delhi, India
 Ekta_saransh
I sent my phone micromax bolt d320 for repair on 14th july 2016 at ramesh nagar service centre for micromax that was under warranty. Till date i could not get my phone back and no specific date has been given to me to collect the repaired phone.
We visited the centre thrice and called up many time, but no satisfying response.
The concerned person seems to be non-interested and least bothered even when told about registering a complaint in consumer court.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 12, 2017

[Sep 07, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Micromax Informatics Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your concern at http://micare.micromaxinfo.com.

Team Micromax
Updated by Ekta_saransh, Sep 08, 2016
...and they are telling me to wait for another one week... Worst company in terms of customer service. They make fool of you with their false promises. Actually they are not capable of providing any technical service. Recommend not to buy any Micromax products and save your money, time and effort from getting wasted.

WORST EVER CUSTMER SUPPORT ENCOUNTERED

Comments

mere fon ko 45 din s ejada ho gye hai mje bhut gusssa arha hi y koi company hai, , , , monu sharma
mje mera phone 2 din ke andar chaiy employee dhang se kaam nhi karte hai is wagah se ye problem hoti hai isse avvhe samsung ya sony k costumer care vale hai ...kaam jaldi toh kar dete hai 45 din se jayada ho gye mere phone ko and last 45 days hote hai shi hone ko ..agar merra phone 2 din k andar nhi mila toh mje fir or actin lena padega...monu sharma contact no, [protected]
Handset does not work properly.Even reach to customer service but doesn't give full satisfaction . Handset work about 10 to 15 days and after it close.
Not see such worst company in my life...just make customer fraud and loot there money... I had submitted my set 4 times in Micromax they are neither extending my warranty nor any action...I contacted more than 20 times with customer care but no action...it's just worst company I had...

+91 12 4481 1000 [Head Office]
    Micromax House, 90B, Sector-18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Micromax - Device sent for repair not received even after one and a half month