[Resolved] Micromax Informatics — I will get my money back

Bongaon,west Bengal, India
 biku biswas
I bought a micromax phone model a311 from flipkarat(Rs-9999).After few month mobile started problems.I went micromax service centre(Habra global net)on 21/12/2015 and they took my mobile phone with one copy on invoice for repair and ask me to come 10 days.(Job sheet number[protected].After 10days i went 4times .But no reply from service centre.At last 09/03/2016 after long time they replace my phone and gave me low budged phone micromax a316(Rs-7449 on flipkart)...This phone's battery & front camera is very poor.I do not want this phone .I want get my money back.
It is my humble request that kindly take necessary action at the earliest and i will get my money back.
Contact me [protected]/[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2016
I don't use this 3rd class phone. I will get my cash back. Plz give me my money back.
Plz zzz... I want my money back. World's no1 bad company

[Mar 17, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your concern at http://micare.micromaxinfo.com.

Team Micromax
Plz give my money back. I do not want use Micromax phone
I don't like Micromax phone.. ... .1st canvas Nitro a311 I like this & 2nd canvas 5 is my choice otherwise I do not like Micromax 's any phone.. .
I do not want to use this 3rd class phone