[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — Fraudulent activities by mswipe technologies

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Dinesh Shekhar
Hello all,

At the time of demonetization, people who made money by fraudulent activities are mswipe. It is the mistake of the common people to trust blindly of the new entrants like mswipe. While we have got a restaurant in noida sector-62, one amit (Contact number [protected]) from mswipe contacted us and offered us to provide swiping machine and collected rs.6000/- from us on december 7 2016 saying that the machine would be delivered 10 days. Despite of many follow ups neither mr. Amit or anybody from mswipe provided us with any positive answer. Most of the time they avoid our calls or if at all they attend the call, they give lame excuses. We would have left out with no other options, but to file a complaint with the police or with the court of law.

I would urge people to avoid dealing with mswipe - they are big time cheats!!!

Cheers! Dinesh /

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2017

[Dec 27, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2017
Dear Sir, we have forward this to our concern department, and get this resolved Shortly.

Comments

Hi, i swiped the card at innovative cur bangalore 560052. For rs 10500. This was a failed transaction.
But rs 10500 was deducted and not yet returned.

Its been 4 days and transcation not returned.

Customer mobile number : [protected]

Please return the Cancelled Transaction amount. ASAP.

Dinesh Shekhar's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 28, 2016

I am an aggrieved customer of Mswipe's cheating. Please file a complaint with the regional consumer redressal forum and claim for your mental agony and other troubles you faced. You may claim an amount not less than Rs.2 lacs from Mswipe for all these delays and harrassment.

Cheers !
Actually we didn't received the swiping machine, but for the 7 months you are deducted the rental amount, so many time i contact you sales man, manger, customer care no one is giving proper response, kindly revise the amount, otherwise we go for legal action
Dinesh Shekhar's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 28, 2016
Hello Bheem,

Like you, I am also a victim of Mswipe's fraudulent activites. I would urge you to file a complaint seeking damages and refund of the money. Also ask your lawyer to claim the equivalent for your mental agony. Nowadays, the system is so transparent and I am sure, you will get justice soon !

Cheers!
Yesterday I did total sale of 1530/-but only 1045 been credited to my account...may I know the reason why

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - Fraudulent activities by mswipe technologies