Munafa Co-Operation / Munafas.co.in
Munafa Co-Operation Pvt. Ltd.

Munafa Co-Operation / Munafas.co.in Customer Care

Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 06:00 pm

Munafa Co-Operation / Munafas.co.in Complaints & Reviews

Sub: Request for Return Product

I purchased R.B. aviator with samsung blutooth but it is not working,
blutooth is not on and not charged.
my product is defected any way.

also i received not working blutooth and defected R.B. aviator and not good condition

Order No.MUN360021on date 10/09/2016 prise 859 rs

please reverse pickup the product and raise my refund soon

u dont get reply my complant so i am going to consumer court...i am wait your reply

devendra
add. grp line kanchghar jabalpur
pin 482001
mo. [protected]
Sep 16, 2016

Munafa Co-Operation / Munafas.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir mene samsung ka phone guru 1200 order kiya jo mujhe aaj mila hai wo thik nahi hai uska display bhi nikal raha hai or piche ka dhakkan bhi nahi lag raha sahi mere pese wapis kar dijiye kya proces hai wo bhi bata do and this very urgent otherwise I complaint consumer court . Kewal pese wapas chahiye dusra product nahi chahiye koyi bhi

Sep 11, 2016
    Mi hashmi's response
    My mob not working
    Updated by Asb1988
    Mene samsung ka guru 1200 order kiya tha jo sahi nahi hai uska display bhi ukhad raha hai mic bhi kharab hai or back cover bhi nahi lag raha so u plz refund my money otherwise I complaint file customer court

Dear sir
      Maine 1110 mobile aapke Company se bulaya hai us me mobile charge and power bank kuch kaam hai nhi kar raha hai SABHI products problem de rahe hai
      Aapke customers care ko pH. Kar raha hu to koi response nhi call bhi received nhi kar rahe hai.aap iska feedback dean 24 hr. consumer care ko company ki Complete de dunga
      Call [protected]
      Tnk
      Mobile and power bank problem

Updated by amolvsherewar
      Dear sir
      Maine 1110 mob. Online book kiya tha or mob. Mujhe mila bhi uske sath power bank mila hai liken o chal nhi raha hai or aapke customers care ko pH. Kar raha hu Lekin pH. Nhi utha. Rahe hai Mere muje response nhi mila to mai consumer care me company ki Complete karunga. Agle 2 day. Call for mob.[protected]
      Updated by amolvsherewar
      Aapke customers care muje atm card no. Mang rahe hai.

Sub: Request for Return Product

I purchased nokia 1110 mobile with mi power bank 10400 mah but it is not working,
        I Charged the power bank but not charged my product in any way.

also i received duplicate charger and battery for the mobile not in working condition

Order No.MUN361243 on date 11/09/2016

ukkunagaram,
        vizag-530032,
        Andhra pradesh
        Sep 15, 2016

I have ordered Samsung E1282 and a SPY cam worth 1010/- (950 Price + 60 delivery ).

Both product was received different and the delivery boy was very arrogant when i was refused to pay money for both defective product.

I left the product with the delivery boy and before that i ask him to make call to his supervisor that i can take a immediate action, and he refuse to do so.

I want to inform all those people how is whiling to buy product with this site please be careful with Munafa.com.in

Mani Kanta Naidu Maddipatla's response
          MUNAFA sent duplicate products like hp bag and samsung bluetooth.i had seen in your website one type of bag . bu MUNAFA sent diffrent type of bag and (not working) bluetooth. so please refund money . otherwise i will complint consumer court .TIN:[protected], ORDER # MUN36571, ORDER DATE[protected], INVOICE # JWH[protected], SHIPMENT # JWH[protected].

On[protected], I ordered a colombo of 3 branded shirts and a US Leather Jacket. I received received a parcel with order number MUN366659 on[protected]. However, the design and quality of the material is different from what I ordered. They are also too small.

I immediately contacted Munafa corporation through the e-mail [protected]@munafa.co.in and and got a message with reference number 2582 that my complain has been received and it's being worked on. The message came from [protected]@munafa.zendesk.com

Upon googling www.munafa.co.in I saw a display saying the online store does not exist. I have not received any communication till now.

The agent who delivered the parcel contacted me through [protected] (his phone number).

I have done some online shopping on many occasions with amazon and flipkirt but have never experienced this problem. To boost client confidence, actions need to be taken urgently.

Sep 15, 2016
            Upon writing an e-mail to them complaining of the wrong order, they sent me an e-mail through [email protected] saying my complaint was being reviewed by their support staff. The reference number of the e-mail is 2582. The person or agent who brought the parcel/order has +919953457427 as his mobile number. He used that number to contact me before the delivery. Since I feel cheat, I simple want my money (INR 1658) back.
            Updated by kifaru

I have added the photos of the colombo of the 3 branded shirts and the jacket that I ordered. However, I need my cash back (INR-1658) as I feel cheated by Munafa corporation.

My complain has not been resolved.
            i complain[protected] com.no-12899 has been updated. but not replay any decision. please call me.[protected]

My complain has not been resolved.

I wish to return the product and want to be refunded order number is MUN353631
              I have paid...2500 rupees...and none of the items match the description which is fraud and I wish to be reimbursed soon as possible ...
              I wish to inform that I being a lawyer have complete knowledge about fraud and I am even entitled to claim damages..but I am not doing so until my amount is refunded back to me
              Sep 15, 2016

I have received my parcel today bt mobile have pblm.aftr 5 min the screen got white. and no display shown thr.and bluetooth also having prblm...trying to connect not connected with any mobile...customer care no. is too busy..i was on waiting till 20 min two times.bt not received

My self pintu murmu, i am order one product (Multimedia mobile with samsung power bank) from your site (Munafa). I am not satisfy with your product. Bcz i got a wrong product. So i want to money back and return take a product. Please, do a needfull for me. Order no.-mun359604, shipment #- jwh[protected]. Tin: [protected], order date is 10/09/2016. Bar code :[protected]. And my mobile no.-[protected]. I wish you all please give me a good feedback.

Updated by Pintu murmu
                It is SAIBA MARNDI.I order a one product(SONY HEADPHONE WITH BLUETOOTH) from your site. But i got a wrong and not working product. So i want to return this product and give me to money back.my order no.-MUN359660, SHIPMENT #: - JWH[protected] And TIN :- [protected]. My Mobile no.- [protected]. Please do a need full for me.

Updated by Pintu murmu
                Dear sir/madam,

My self SAIBA MARNDI.I am order one product from your site ( munafa). My product name is SONY HEADPHONE WITH BLUETOOTH. I got a wrong product and also not working properly. So i want to return my product and give me to money back. My order no:- MUN359660. SHIPMENT #:- JWH[protected]. And TIN:- [protected]. Order date is 10/09/2016. Please do a need full for me .

Thanks & regards
                SAIBA MARNDI.
                Plz Privede New Battery Or Return Mobile
                As per my complaint is that i am order combos of 2 denim shirt of rs 599+60 shipping cost Order no is MUN345440, todays 10.09.2016 i got that delivery but the shirt is short so kindly return and provide me XL 40 size of shirt.

This site mugged me, the prodect which is dilevered to me is cimpletly different from what is shown on site, on site it is given that it is a leather jacket but what i received is a low quality, giffen good material, i paid 1059 for this . I want refund . Plz some one help me to get my money back, hiw can i get my money back ?, plz tell me the procedure.please contact me on [protected]

Updated by akkihama
                  I have received different product from which is shown on site, on site there is a leather jacket and what they have given me is low quality giffin goods, i paid 1059 for this, i want my refund, i also made a complaint earlier, even then no action has been taken, people in munafa.co.in are not picking up my call i have tried like 50 time to call them, plz help me, tell me what to do on [protected]
                  I purchase a mobile phone it was delivered today but it was damaged and duplicate order no-MUN375026 every thing in the box is duplicate i want to refund it as soon as possible ..

Can Some one mail me Munafa.co.in full address and contact no. my Email id
                  [protected]@gmail.com

I have ordered combo of 3 branded shirts but was damanged by highly, so i want to replace now so i ald your customer care number but no one is respondindg was please co operate with us or else ill complent in cosumer court, was waiting for your reply, i just want to replace the products with in a day so please let me knw the coustemer care number or deatails.

Sep 14, 2016
                    Updated by bharath raj shetty
                    my order #: MUN359921 and order date[protected] and invoice # :JWH[protected]
                    Hello i received a low quality product please return it and refund it. This is totally a wrong product which i saw on the site and i received. So its a humble request to you to return and refund it. If you don't i will complaint in police surely.

I had received product as per order and paid cash on delivery mounting to Rs.559/-(Rupees Five Hundred Fifty Nine only)

On verification of your product it is found that product in question was defective and not i, hence same is not useful n working condition.

Request to take your product back and arrange refund of entire amount
                      paid.

A.N.SAIJA

Sep 08, 2016
                      Ow Ais's response
                      Lg tone earphones are nt working ... only vibration sound is coming.. and charge is not given ... when I connect it to the phone and play songs or if I talk with my friends on phone voice is not coming...
                      Sep 08, 2016
                      Ow Ais's response
                      Not working properly

I place the order of mobile samsung, guru. Thr order no. Mun314832, order date 29/8/2016. Invoice no. Jwh[protected], shipments jwh[protected], receive on 5/9/2016.
                        We receive totally duplicate products send by munafa. I'm not satisfied and hart with the delivered product. Pls take necessary action against him. Refund the money. Shiva
                        Duplicate product delivery. And not able to return.

Updated by Shiva Rajak
                        I log thr complain on same day by mail but company not provide any resolution, thrcomplain id is 1393, I'm very much forested and mentally depressed. company have a policy if the product not satisfactory you need the return. But on compnay website return option not working. I place the order of mobile samsung, guru. Thr order no. MUN314832, order date 29/8/2016. Invoice no. JWH[protected], Shipments JWH[protected], Receive on 5/9/2016.
                        We receive totally duplicate products send by munafa. I'm not satisfied and hart with the delivered product. Pls take necessary action against him.Refund the money. Shiva

Received wrong product & size from munafa.com..

Why they are not taken return or exchange? how can i use not working material? they are fraud company? then why are not solving customer complaints.

Totally i am unable use this product due wrong product how can i accept i have paid money not for free.

I followed mail details below but they are not response properly. kindly help to this.

I purchased samsung power bank 20000 mah but it is not working,
                            I Charged the power bank but not charged my product in any way.

Order No.[protected]

Susheel Purwar
                            Mobile No. [protected]
                            Address: 416, Laxmideep Building Laxminagar, Delhi- 110092
                            Not Resolved

Updated by susheel purwar

Sub: Request for return Power Bank and Buletooth

I have purchased samsung power bank 20000 mah and Samsung Bluetooth but damage its body and not Charged and not working.

So, Kindly requested to you, please return it as soon as possible.

Susheel Purwar
                            Mo. No. [protected]
                            Address: 416, Laxmideep Building, Laxminagar, Delhi- 110092
                            Sep 19, 2016
                            Updated by susheel purwar
                            reply it
                            Dear Sir/Ma'am,
                            My new handset not working properly and my Bluetooth headset also. On the other hand my charger is not original Samsung charger. Kindly do the needful.

Sir/madam,
                            i want my fefund cause i want to return my UC collection jacket for men L-LEATHERJKT_L the quality is very bad and i dont want these colour i had booked other colour!

We have received samsung bluetooth headset is 01 broken condition received & Nokia & samsung phone charger is duplicated. so please return & refund my money.

Details Mention below.

Total Total Pay 2086

Best regards,
                              Arvind Sen

Sep 13, 2016
                              Updated by Arvind kumar sen sen

Details Mention below.

Shipping Charge :> 60
                              Total Total Pay :> 2058

Best regards,
                              Arvind Sen

Sorry ye phone wo nahi jo dekh tha isliiye ye wapas karna hai kirpa karke ye wapas le jaye kyoki. nahi. Bluetooth chal rha hai nahi. Mobile dang se chal rha hai charga bi dang se ho rha hai mera name rahil aggarwal
                                Invoice. No JWH[protected]
                                Shipment no JWH[protected] kripa. Karke ap isse wwapas lee jaye apki ati kripa hogi...

My watch is damage
                                chintan shah2711's response
                                My watch is damage please my home collect return watch
                                chintan shah2711's response
                                My watch is damage & please my home collect watch
                                chintan shah2711's response
                                My watch is damage & collect my home return cash me thanks
                                Updated by mayank kuamr
                                Updated by mayank kuamr
                                my mob no-[protected]
                                Pappu kuma's response
                                Plaze halp
                                My watch is damage please return my home
                                Maine munafa .com se Nokia 1110 i order kiya 4-9-2016 ko aur mujhe 6-9-2016 ko receive ho gaya lekin jb maine phone ko open kiya to Charger not support this device bta raha h aur mobile me aavaz hi nahi aa rahi h, please ise replace kre ya paise return kre .

Balbeer
                                ORDER NO-MUN336302
                                INVOICE DATE-JWH[protected]
                                RECEIVED DATE[protected]
                                I wnt to retrn the product as its size is small but after complaining also thr is no response from ur side
                                I purchased a combo of 3 jeans and a combo of nike sleepers and glasses but i took 6 jeans on my package so please return it and give me my money back
                                This product is over damage not work king

The purpose of complaing is that I have purchase the shirts from your website but this is not comfertable and short size so i have request refund my money so in future i will be the regular customer of yours and the other side the contact you given on your website also not responce the my call anyway i just want to be a reliable customer of yours so i have kindly request you to please help to refund my maoney.
                                  Sep 12, 2016

Munafa co-operation — product don't match
                                    Order date on sep 09, 2016
                                    Hi team,
                                    Tin : [protected]
                                    Order: mun356992
                                    Order date:[protected]
                                    Invoice: jwh[protected]
                                    Shipment #: jwh[protected]
                                    Product: samsung power bank 20000 mah

I had ordered for a samsung power bank 20000 mah which was the very low quality product.
                                    . So i would like to return the product because paying for the wrong product power bank is not good. So kindly accept my complaint n return the money
                                    Thank you...
                                    not resolved till now

s.satheesh kumar2020's response
                                    contact no [protected]
                                    I have ordered for a shoe on munafa.co.in but the product was totally different . I sent mail twice to kindly take the product return but no feed back for the mail...

Order No :- MUN323177

My order nuber mun352935 this is aa not work and damg skrach plz give me new power bank and he is aa not samsung he is aa sell connect and not charging plz give me new power bank is par skrach the and j old ha charging nahi kar raha is me sell ha 4 aur ik laga hua ha baki sab aise he rakhe hue ha munafa.com this is fake yr power bank plz call me

I have ordered a jacket order no MUN341757. i got a damaged piece so ineed to return or refund. so please asap revert me back
                                    Material was very very...wost..
                                    different product send
                                    different size ...
                                    send me my money immediately...

Sir/mam
                                      Sorry extremely sorry for ordering products from your site. Please forgive me
                                      for that. Please take my humble request to take away your product n return my
                                      money. Take away your product n return my money. Take away your product n
                                      return my money.

Ur product quality is very very very poor your product quality is very very
                                      very poor, u said it's lather jacket but it is raxin raxin raxin quality I
                                      don't want dat
                                      Shirt - u said it's cotton but it's polyester polyester polyester quality I
                                      don't want that,
                                      Hoodies all three are having worse worse worse material I don't want Please

ALL PRODUCTS ARE Duplicate n WORSE QUALITY.

Ur response is nil. U guys make person to wait a long
                                      on customer service phone n cut call in between. I have a problem with your
                                      product so I have to call them. I have no option rather than calling u. U
                                      have no other no.

I[censored] have any problem then I will come to your office in Delhi n return your
                                      product n u return my money which is rs.2657/-

My order no. MUN348816
                                      Complain no. 123
                                      My no. Is [protected]
                                      I didn't like your product quality at all.

So consider it as return

Please
                                      Take your product back n return my money.
                                      As I don't want to keep your products with me.

Please act as soon as possible
                                      Sorry for ordering products from your site. Sorry..

Deelu Ray's response
                                      Return to refund money
                                      Sir, you provid my power bank shortly and how can do my order tracking details in your web.
                                      I naval singh from sangrur punjab and i have to complaint about my nokia 1100 charger it is not working and i have complaint many times about this on munafa.com but they do not even reply.., ...so i want to tell that please solve my problem...?
                                      Please return to a/c refund money
                                      Lg and sony blutooh head phons i am order but not delivery my order no is ODI 49375 AND OID318728 PLS TELME THIS THINGS ARE COMING ARE NOT COMING

I receive product is very ban and not to work Mobile phone is sim card will be not connect and Power bank is not work and sent will be old and use product My order id - 352735 and comp lent no is 867 i place order in 7 sep.and receive product is 10 sep. i have return in product and refund my money. it was very bad exp .in munafa My mobile no [protected] please help ...
                                        Sep 11, 2016