Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai

Mumbai City District

Load

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Complaints & Reviews

I was paying my water bill of amount Inr 6830
entitled to bill no -2122HEW0080763, Dated 11/06/21 through upi from...
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am resident of Shree Adinath Society, Nancy Colony, Opp. ST Bus Depot, Mumbai - 400 066. There...

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I am Amstel Dsouza and I am a resident of Jai Yogeshwari, Santhoshi Mata Road, Dahisar West. I am writing this letter in order to request you for construction of speed breakers.

Respectfully, I am writing this letter in order to request you for constructing the speed breakers at Concessau Ground and Zania due to the reason that overspeeding of bikes which has caused deaths and danger to animal and humans. It is requested to kindly construct the speed breakers in order to prevent any mishappenings.

I shall be highly obliged for your kind support. For any queries you may contact me at [protected]/[protected].

Thanking you,
Amstel Dsouza
[protected]/[protected].
Jun 09, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid Rs.5000 water bill using SBIepay on 5th June 2021. Amount got debited but I got an error message without a receipt...
    My Consumer Connection No in MCGM for Water is [protected]@0466744, I tried to Pay My bill through online mode Via SBIepay payment...

Since monsoon is on its way and the manhole is broken into half and the location of manhole is right in the centre of the road. Its quite risky and dangerous for passer by people as well as for 2 wheelers.

Location of broken manhole: Near Pmc bank mulund colony, mulund west, powai chowk, 400082
    Jun 02, 2021

My Bmc water connection number is SXV8130001. I had made a payment of Rs. 8584/- online on 23/05/2021. The amount got deducted from my bank account but the screen showed ‘payment failed’ after the transaction.
      Please look into the matter and resolve it at the earliest.
      Mrs. Vijaya Pisal
      May 23, 2021

My name is Darshani. Residing at D-3, Plot no. 916, Nilkamal CHS Ltd., RSC 20, sector 9, Charkop, opposite Agarwal Bhawan, Kandivali west, Mumbai 400067.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents in my vicinity. There are numerous street dogs in my vicinity. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. Many a ties they come close to residents and try to bite them

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send Dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.

Thanking you,
        Darshani
        May 23, 2021

Due to cyclone tauktae tree collapsed in front of our house huge tree branches closed road and our pathway 6 days already passed Bmc has not removed this tree branches day by day situation becoming worst kindly remove tree branches immediately.

CCN : SXR2411002
            SEC S D AMBURE N OTHERS

Water bill payment of Rs 9313 failed online but amount deducted...

To,
            BMC Officers

I request you to send someone to clean the Drainage Gutter it is totally block. Because of this we are suffering
            from mosquito & dirty drainage water. We request you to arrange person to clean the Gutter.

Please take action as early as possible.

Please send person on the the given address below.
            Chawl No-29, Ramabai Nagar,
            Opp. Pmc bank, E E Highway, Gharkopar-East, Mumbai 400075.

Thanks & Regards

Anita Poojary

Please help us as soon as possible…
            May 20, 2021

I live at Murum Khan road, malwani church, marve road, malad west, mumbai 95

There's about more than 15 stray dogs and one particular dark brown dog comes to bit and keeps barking at people when they walk. It's becoming a nuisance, please can you take this one dog from here
              May 19, 2021

I did online payment of water bill of amount 1381 today 13/05/2021 from mcgm portal but i did not get any transaction reference...

There is a huge group of stray dogs in my area which bark for no reason and also try to chase me. It has happened quite a couple of times and I don't feel safe. I can't sleep properly at night because of the barking and can't go out if there's emergency. I've seen other people face problems because of it as well. I request you to send some help this way
                May 12, 2021

The adress is as follows::
                My adress is as follows ::
                220 - Nurses Welfare Quarters, Kannamwar nagar l, Vikhroli (Opposite to Abhay international school)

I am prathamesh patil resident of jai bhavani society anadgadh parksite vikhroli west mumbai 400079 near aqsa masjid.

I am writing this for the bad condition the toilet are in our society no one is looking after it, the toilets are in there worst condition just after 2 years of it's renovation.out of 8 toilets only 3 toilets in average condition which is usable for people in the society.the doors of all the toilets are broken, there's no one who cleans the toilets on regular basis, there's water clogging at the front of toilets which can create lots of disease like dengue malaria.people are facing lots of problems because of this, local representative isn't doing anything about this not even visited once after renovation of toilets.
                  it will be helpful for people in our society as we are already in pandemic situation coz of this risk of spreading covid19 is more.

Requesting the officer related to this to look into this

Sincerely
                  Prathamesh patil.
                  May 10, 2021

Not able to submit name change request on MCGM portal, getting error as 5006 inward already in process.
                    Property Account No : RC[protected]
                    Old Name: Sandeep Modak
                    New Name: Shankar Bidye
                    May 09, 2021

We are residing at MMRDA Colony, S R Mahadik Marg, Poonam Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400093

We would like...

I have paid BMC water dept my bills for connection number [protected]@0388839.
                      Unfortunately the payment has been debited twice from my account and the amount is Rupees 10557.
                      I have given a written application aswell on 23rd March 2021 but I haven't recieved my money back.
                      Please Contact Me ASAP as im in need of the money . please help.
                      May 04, 2021

Respected sir i am residing in princess building compound near j j hospital, , in our compound some gunda gardi activity are here .. many senior citizen, and many children..some medical condition also use public palace for their illigale activity
                        address .. princess buildinng compound D BLOCK BEHIND durga bhawan hotel
                        Apr 28, 2021

Franz Noronha

I was paying MCGM water bill of amount rs 3, 290/- on https://aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in through payment...