Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 27, 2022

File a complaint to Myntra.com

Having problems with Myntra.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Myntra.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Myntra.com

Myntra.com Website

Myntra.com Head Office Address

Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Myntra.com Phone Numbers

+91 80 4354 1999

Myntra.com reviews & complaints page 444

Your service is pathetic.

To concerned authorities,

My order id is 15697249

Please make a note of it.

I have already made a payment of my hard earner 1500 bucks to mynta on 21-may'14 and today is 2 june '14 i am yet to receive my order.

Today i called up the customer care and below are the details.

If you people cannot provide on time delivery better close down your center and all the fake promises and commitments.

I am highly dissatisfied with the services of myntra,

Really really horrible

Myntra customer care :

Jewel ray.

Netra : she do not know how to talk to the customers.Provide proper training to her first.

This lady was shouting at me and giving me expaliantion of the logistics

Some one please let her understand that being a customer i have nothing to do with the logistics thing as i just want my product.

Dhrathiman :

=================================================

Now it is my request to refund my money as now i do not want to have your product and now i dont have time for all the arguemnets,

Flipkart is much better in delivery.

I need my money back,

I do not want your mail reply

I want my money back it is more than 10 days and still the product is not delivered,

What you people are doing .

Will move to consumer court if noone is ready to take any action in this matter now.,

Angry customer,

Lakshya

Product Code: 72837
    Converse Unisex Black Oxford Shoes
    Size: 8 / Qty: 1
    I ordered for an exchange because the size is too large after acceting my request they sent me new one with different size but the delivery staff did not accepted it because he told that the product is used how can I use if the size is too large
    so my request is a case against their policy of false promise of 30dyas return and exchange

I finally gathered guts to shop online after a lot of my friends pushing me to go for Myntra. But, unfortunately I wasnt happy with a couple of things... I ordered Puma shoes online from Myntra.com, took help of the link "Sizing help" to find my shoe size. Finally once the product was delivered to me its size was way smaller than mine so I feel that the link wasn't of any use. If you tell me that it varies by brand then it should be common link rather than associated with each product. It doesn't make sense to me. If i was aware that it varies by brand then probably i would have checked at shop first and if I have to go to shop then I would prefer buying from there only.. So it was dissappointing.. Now second thing which i didnt like was that if i made the payment using cash on delivery then why would they return money to my Myntra account.. Now I am forced to buy from Myntra coz I have to spend my money somewhere rather than letting it stay in my account. That is such a boundation... I neeed shoes urgently for my gym but now, Myntra does not even give me a bigger size of shoes nor my money back. I think its a punishment that i am forced to buy something from there again just to put my returned money to use.. I have no option!! I don't think I wana go for Myntra again now.. Bad service.. Sorry to my friends who are big of it but my experience was really bad..

Myntra.com — Poor Quality of Arrow Trouser

I have purchased Arrow Men Green Tapered Fit Trousers (ATMF5041-1) from Myntra.com and within 60 days o[censored]se it Started having fabric pilling. I was firstly shocked to see that, an Arrow trouser with such quality. Because I have been using Arrow brand for quite some time and I never faced such challenges. Then I decided to approach Myntra.com for such issues with some photograph of the trousers however they completely refuse to change it....

Myntra.com — Misleading Advertisement

I, Mohit Sharma, was going through a link - http://www.khojle.in/everything-else, where some ads were flashing for MYNTRA.com. I found it showing some discounted rates on nike bagpacks especially product code-222132 for Rs.1617 instead of Rs. 2695, however, if i click on to the link it shows the same rate Rs.2695 and no such discount on the specific product. I, had a word with mynta support on phone but they even said that they would not...

Please do not buy from Myntra.com, after purchase you will be automatically added to their spam list and they will flood your mobile inbox with spam. I am getting more than 10 spam sms'es daily on my mobile. I made a purchase and now regretting my decision to go with Myntra. I am struggling with them for the last 10 days. Customer care always make silly excuses like yesterday was Sunday or System is down or we will arrange a call back to you but nothing works. They have given a fake number to optout from this spam list but obviously it is not working. It is a premium number so premium charges will be deducted each time you send a sms to optout from their spam list. Stay away from Myntra.
        Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I buy regularly from online platform, specially from Myntra.com. I am platinum member of Myntra.com. To become a platinum member, u need to shop for ₹8000. I have shopped roughly about ₹22000 from it. Yesterday I got a message from Myntra.com, stating Additional 37% off on EVERYTHING on 16 May from 12AM-3AM. I wanted to buy Casio watch and ray ban shades from long time. So thought I'll be saving if I buy it during the offer time, so waited till 12AM on 16th as they had mentioned that 37off on everything. I had selected the watch and the shade which I wanted before only, so that I can purchase it fast and get back to sleep. I sheer Disappointment when I got to that they that removed the Casio, Rayban & *other brands from there list only but Casio and Rayban were shown when I was searching during the offer time. Then why they Informed that offer is on everything, I don't get the point. Normal human being will understand Everything as whatever they are offering on there website. Mynta has removed brands from the list which they provide. I had informed my friends, brother and parents about it. My Ego has been hurt, I didn't sleep for it. And more over I felt like an , in front of my brother as he had told me that "they all simply tell, mislead customers" but then I was like no they have clearly mentioned that 37% Off on Everything. It's totally unfair, my trust on seller is not there, especially on Online platforms.
          Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had returned a Product some 10 days back & I had requested the refund back to my credit card. And they had acknowledged that the same has been done on 6.05.2014 & the credit will reflect in my bank statement in couple of days. After waiting for 8 days the amount wasn't credited & when i contacted Myntra call center they gave some flimsy excuse due to some technical glitch they were unable to do so ... and will be now sending...

I have ordered a shirt on 16/4/2014. Order id 11725120. Final expected delivery date was 25/4/2014. Till the product not yet reached. Reason i enquired and came to know that sale tax department is holding the product for some random checks. That reason is not acceptable for me to wait as i have spend my money. I want you to initiate the refund asap and you can call the courier guys to take that product back to you. i cant wait till the product reach your ware house. its your problem only. so please initiate the refund. and i have spend almost rs 100 calling you guys. why cant you bring out a toll free number. or is it like you making money out of this too! pathetic
            Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order No: 11661048. I placed an order on 15th April The promised date for delivery was on 23rd of April and today is 8th May and I didn't get my courier yet. I had been calling their helpline number for the past few weeks and all they do is tell me to wait for 3 or 4 working days and the next time I call them they do the same thing.. I told them to cancel and refund my money because it has been nearly a month since I made the order and they tell they can't cancel the order. Also they have no clue as to where the courier is right now. I purchased for Rs. 6386.18 using my card. experience
              Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered ray-ban sunglasses. Returned it by DTDC since I found my lost sunglasses by the time these arrived. But Myntra is now saying that they did not receive the product. They received an empty case by courier. We had shipped it properly and shown it at DTDC. Myntra has signed and received the courier. But now they are saying that the sunglasses are missing....

Myntra.com — Both incorrect size received

Please do not buy any product from myntra.

I have placed 2 orders with myntra. both bad experience.

!st order- Ordered 2 kurtas(1 had size issue. thy send whatever is availbale in their wearhouse. or size chart is incorrect. One kurta was not even delivered because of some issues. Some superviosr promised to deliver it after it reached back the inventory.. but I did not receive anything.

2nd order...

Myntra.com — Real harassment from myntra

This is regarding Order number: 15086235

I ordered Jack and jones orange color shirt, 42/L. The size was too small for me.
                So, I put an exchange request the same day for XL size.

I got an email today(28/4/2014) morning that the exchange product will be delivered today. I called the delivery boy Mr.Anil. He said he forgot to deliver the product. WHAT THE HELL???

So, I called myntra customer...

I oredered a pair of sandals from myntra on 15th april.I have not yet received the product even on 29th.I got the mail that I will receive the product by 24th.When spoke with the customer care they commited two times that it be received with in 26th.till now the product has not been delivered.
                Please help me in getting the compensation for my effort to continously track and the negligence shown by the myntra customer care.One of the executives told that we I cannot even question them until the product is received.

Bijoy Viswam,
                Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had terrible time while dealing with Myntra. This was my first requirement posted on Myntra and received confirmation with date of receipt. But even after speaking with the area staff on delivering the order and confirming delivery time he didn't reached. We waited for the whole date and kept on calling while he choose not to pick phone. They spoiled my entire day, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. The next day when I checked on the delivery status...

my order no. is 10118015 it is pepe jeans black men jacket buy on 29th jan 14 but i have sent it back as i dont like its fit and ask myntra to send my money in my account for which they have asked my details of bank account which i have provided them then i have called them to ask when they send my money back they told me they have initiated refund on 4th march but i havent received any money in my account i have again call after 4-5 days they told me 10 days will be taken by bank to reflect money in your account i said ok but i havent got that amount now i again called after 15 days they send me some utr no. of 100rs but not of 2445rs then i again call and msg them then they ask for mine bank statement of march i have provided them my bank statement but then also they havent send my money i have called them many times send many mail but still no solution today is 17th april still i havent received my amount pls solve my problem...
                  Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid Rs 6000 for Nike shoe and got the delivery however as It dint fit so I asked for bigger size. Its now more than a week that I am wiating for exchange order, myntra customer care says that due to some technical issues the order is stuck at their end hence they are not able to deliver. I am suffering without any fault of me...
                    About a month ago I bought bellies (brand: blue parrot) from myntra. The shoes tore after first use. There were around 5-6 days remaining before the return policy would expire so I wrote to them. They asked me to send the picture and I did accordingly. After that I did not receive any reply. So I called the customer care and they asked me to send the pictures again in JPEG format. I sent it. I have still not received any reply....

I bought many products from (MYNTRA.COM) this website and return many products to them and as a refund they provide me Myntra credit. Which i can use in my next shopping or also redeem (Rs.15, 217) this to my account. and i requested them 2months ago to transfer money to my account but till they didn't transfer money. When i call them they always said that there is no response from our finance team please wait for few days. When email No Response. Please take action if more information require call me. I am calling them daily basis but No response from them.
                    Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order number is 11290425, these myntra.com cheaters took the full money.in my order i had paid for a kurti with patiala, but these liars only delivered the kurti and not the patiala and now when i complained 6 times and wrote to them several emails they are saying all items were dispatched as per the CCTV footage, when i asked them to mail me the footage they are not sending me the footage.
                      These guys are cheaters, please do not ever buy a single thing from www.myntra.com at all
                      If they are so sure that all items were packed properly why cannot they share the footage, it shows what kind of fraud business they are doing and are constantly cheating customers.

I have taken this up with the consumer forum and will be going legal against them and will teach them a lesson.
                      Anumita Mukherjee